GERMANY YES! German Parents Have No Right to Homeschool Their Kids, European Rights Court Rules

By DAVID RISING / AP 9:16 AM EST
(BERLIN) — The European Court of Human Rights on Thursday rejected the appeal of a German couple who have been fighting for years to home school their kids, saying the government was within its rights to temporarily remove their children.

Home schooling is illegal in Germany and the Strasbourg, France-based court noted it had already upheld that law in previous decisions.

But Dirk and Petra Wunderlich, who are in their early 50s, had argued their rights to privacy of home and family life were violated by Hesse state authorities when their four children were taken from them in 2013. They were returned three weeks later after the couple agreed to send them to school.

In a unanimous decision, however, the court found that there was “relevant and sufficient reasons for the withdrawal of some parts of the parents’ authority, and the temporary removal of the children from their family home.”

Robert Clarke, an attorney for the Alliance Defending Freedom, or ADF, a U.S.-based Christian legal advocacy group, who argued the Wunderlichs’ case, said the Darmstadt couple was considering an appeal.

“Petra and Dirk Wunderlich simply wanted to educate their children in line with their convictions and decided their home environment would be the best place for this,” he said in a statement.

The couple’s children, whose names weren’t released in line with privacy laws, are now 19, 18, 16 and 13. When the eldest reached school age in 2005, they refused to register her in a school, paying regulatory fines and accepting court decisions against them, but without changing their behavior.

Between 2008 and 2011 they lived abroad with their children, and then returned to Germany. In 2012, the Darmstadt family court withdrew the Wunderlichs’ right to determine their children’s place of residence and right to take decisions on school matters and transferred those rights to the youth office.

After appeals, the children were taken from them on Aug. 29, 2013, and placed into a children’s home. They were returned Sept. 19, 2013, after they had been assessed and it was determined “the knowledge level of the children was not alarming” and the parents agreed to allow them to go to school.

After they attended school for the year of 2013-2014 they were again taken out of the system, and the European court said Hesse state education officials have filed a criminal complaint against the parents for again failing to comply with the rules on compulsory school attendance.

The court noted that at the time the children were taken from the couple, Dirk Wunderlich had made statements that “he considered children to be the ‘property’ of their parents” and that “on the information available at the time, the authorities reasonably assumed that the children were isolated, had no contact with anyone outside the family, and that a risk to their physical integrity existed.”

It added that the “actual removal of the children did not last any longer than necessary in the children’s best interest, and was also not implemented in a way which was particularly harsh or exceptional.”

“The domestic authorities struck a proportionate balance between the best interests of the children and those of the applicants (parents), which did not fall outside the margin of appreciation granted to the domestic authorities,” the court concluded.

Dirk Wunderlich called it a “disheartening day for our family” in the statement from the ADF.

“After years of legal struggles, this is extremely frustrating for us and our children,” he said.

Contact us at [email protected].

archive.fo/fpso8
time.com/5499107/german-parents-no-homeschool/

Attached: 200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg[1].png (200x260, 15.43K)

Better start killing people.

Yes let's kill innocent White people, while the big shot kikes get richer and escape.

dude

It's a German law. The family were trying to appeal the law to the European human rights court, which is in France.

Which is a sad joke. 'Human rights' are for Achmed, not for Hans.

Damn Hessians.

Attached: H3257-L96346564[1].jpg (750x492, 55.94K)

Should have changed their names to Ari and Ester Wunderstein.

Fuck the ECHR in the ass with a hedge trimmer

A sad day for the European future.

Germany has been punished since the end of WW I is this any surprise to me? NO

Just leave the country and let it implode.

Same as in Sweden.

german anons, kill your judges and police

those who submit to the will of our enemies are not innocent

deserters will be shot, same as always

This. I'm not normally one to advocate just abandoning one's country, but fuck me, some of these are already lost causes such as Germany. They really should leave and fuck off to Iceland or some less kiked country.

Jews must hate it when internet memes undo so much time and money investment in jewish/bolshevik propaganda machines called state controlled education.

White genocide is already complete.

PAID JEWISH SHILL CONFIRMED.

You have to be 18+ to post here nigger.

The ban on homeschooling in Germany is from 1938.

The fuck are you on about, kike?

Agreed he is a jewish shill defending white pawns while puppet masters go free.
Hail Anders Brevik amirite niggerkike.

Attached: Brevik.jpeg (306x512, 15.35K)

upholders of unjust laws are not innocent

Principal is not "homeschooling good, public schooling bad". What matters is whether a people is in charge of its own education rather than being indoctrinated by an alien invader. No one cares where their child learns the right things, so long as they do.

All you yanks are forgetting Germans can not into democracy/civil liberty
Extreme state control and centralized autocratic bureaucracy is all they know

Stay mad.

That picture is a fake edit, breivik isnt a kike inspite of what the jewish shills would want you to believe. You should be less guillible and more investigative of everything that is posted here, including what I say.

Attached: AndersBehringBreivikManifesto_Page_0001-724x1024_1.jpg (212x398 34.39 KB, 14.56K)

Come now mate.

He still killed 77 innocent whites instead of your fat kike friends. What an achievement.

Traitors are never innocent, might aswell call the sick liberal traitors in politics innocent. Nice of you to call me a kike, objective truth going against your narrative strikes a nerve doesn't it schlomo?

Attached: muttmerica gun freedumbz.png (914x265 370.02 KB, 43.32K)

MFW Hitler was elected

I'm saying to go after fat rich kikes while you are advocating killing innocent whites pawns brilliant.Also you argue like a heeb or some dumb shitskin over staying in europe. No wonder this place is dead.

Traitors before enemies, newfriend.

You know what i see when i look at antifags? Infinite potential. Imagine if even 1/4 of them wakeup to whats going on. They would be our biggest advocates.

King David?

((("European"))) courts*

the only way your child would benefit from public school is if you and your wife have an iq of less than 76, and even then it would still be a close call.
if you arent fit to become a proper householder then spend some more time as a brahmachari with life on easymode to accumulate resources and means.

so is this is a new boomer meme or something? lately i've also been seeing that all the strong germans died in ww2 and that there are no good europeans because the good ones all came to america, but i don't use the internet as much nowadays. i guess whites must be starting to unite bretty gud for such a wedge to be implemented

yeah we don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water. if we were to kill every white male who could be deemed complacent to judaism then that would be every one of them. many of the antifa people however are completely irredeemable, as in they could have the potential of cannon fodder at best but wouldn't be worth the hassle and baggage

Yes, the infinite potential to disappoint and embarrass themselves.

Kikes aren't people.

Soon: Number of parents registering children after birth declines

user didn't say which people, but unless you're kiked, you know instinctively which (((people))) go first. Besides, if pigs are going to rip German children from good German homes, to be surrounded by sandniggers and get brain fucked in class, then those pigs deserve to get stuck for that sin alone.

This is nothing new. Any German parents that wish to have their children homeschooled should hope over the border to France, or leave Europe entirely and head over to one of the German communities in the USA.

Traitors get the bullet before the enemy. Corneliu Zelea Codreanu was right.

The ironic thing is that France allows for homeschooling, and has probably the biggest homeschooling community in all of Europe.

That was so children wouldn't learn anti-German propaganda at home, now of course it's the complete opposite case.

Democracy and liberty are what has enabled the kikes to destroy us.

I think they're too far gone, user. Killing them would be like putting a sick dog out of its misery. It's sad to be sure, but it's necessary.

Speaking about schools.

School sports are a waste of time for the most part. Male students should be require to start lifting the first gym session of their first day in middle school. You would then have them lift until they graduate high school.

A combination of a focus on weight lifting, nutrition classes, and cooking is what students need. I'm talking about real cooking such as smoking meat or dry aging it, not reading instructions off the back of processed food.

I would give a GPA bonus if students can complete a very difficult task such as lifting 1000lbs of weight through a combination in a single class session. Same goes for cooking.

Perhaps they could process a deer, and have a DNR officer & game meat butcher be a judge.

Women should learn how to make cool outfits, and repair outfits.Men should learn how to do auto repair work, and body repair work such as removing dents.

You know that nasty Bittaker torture & murder case? All students should listen to that FBI audio recording of the girl being tortured to death. Once they listen to it they would be offered the chance to learn self defense.There are nice looking female orientated pistols. If the women shoot well enough they could be given a GPA bonus.

Sau-Preussen….

Sad story. I wanted to make a witty comment, but that's just sad.

It's fuck over. NOW is the last chance we'll have to kill all the jews and other trash.

A German law that has existed since at least the 18th century.
The concept of homeschooling has never really existed in Germany, since it was the German States during the Age of Enlightenment that made state school mandatory to elevate their peasants from serfdom and instill a sense of patriotism into them.
The question is why, if they try to escape the liberal indoctrination of the current German school system, why would they seek help from an institution that follows the same ideology and gets paid by the German government?
For example the European human rights court was the institution that force Germany to put women into their army.

Look up how KIKED the Happy Merchant page is at knowyourmeme. It's the only thing I've ever seen censored there. LMAO, butthurt kikes detected.

So stop posting, child.

It's funny how kikes are 100% fine with literal NS laws as long as they can use them to fuck over goyim.

You're the mutt, Chaim.

You're so dumb you don't even understand the biggest problem with your assumption.

We've been continuously shilled for 3 years at this point.

The only thing that public schooling can offer you that homeschooling can't is class groupwork, it teaches you that the entire world is a sewer and that if you want something done you should immediately take charge and tell the dumbest in your group who would be a detriment in the whole work process to just whip out their gameboys or flip phones or PSPs and just play video games while you do most of the work yourself. When I grew older I wanted to go into education, after I finished university I started working in secondary school-level education, the observation I mentioned got even worse. I had to give the most attention to dumb shits who always looked like they were lost in time and space and who didn't want to put in the minimum amount of effort to even pass. I always felt like I never had enough time to work with either gifted students or students who did have trouble understanding things, but were willing to put in the effort and listened to your suggestions. The only purpose for public education is to drag everyone down, no matter if they're gifted or just average, to the level of the retards who never did any work, not that they'd even want to. I eventually got completely sick of it and left. What's worse is that I can't even imagine what it's like to work in shitty schools where suddenly half or more of your class are turd world spawn, as I imagine is the case in most of Germany. Luckily enough, I'm a Slavshit so the amount of the weakest links was proportionally much lower, but I still got completely sick of it.

Attached: tupakila2.jpg (657x527, 41.35K)

Somebody has never seen the body list

Attached: Officer-and-car-2-915x500.jpg (436x425, 51.5K)

Attached: federal agent behind this post.png (1400x685, 1.49M)

dont lose hope, dont panic
take your time

Homeschooling is a bad meme. Homeschooled kids do not adjust to society properly, or are greatly delayed in social skill development.

None of you fat lards are gonna do anything.

Attached: 138_-_uvmWUgn.gif (128x128, 151.43K)

people need a real education. You should not be allowed to mandate bad education.

Attached: powerfull.png (577x463, 497.04K)

Swedish will end up being rape racks soon enough.

*Swedish schools.

You still enrol your child in extracurricular activities you mouth breathing tard. Do you really think any of the teachers of your youth were actually necessary?

homeschooling children has always been illegal in the (((federal republic of germany))) this ruling just confirms that law; at the end of the day it is not a sovereign country.