ACLU Kikes Sue Virginia Sheriff for Enforcing Law, Following Law

At issue is whether or not reality is a simulation, and whether or not we're all on fucking LSD

The (((ACLU))) of Virginia has temporarily dropped its human-shaped mask and is suing a Virginia sheriff for agreeing to enforce federal immigration law. The suit seeks an injunction, which is – fun fact! – a part of the law, to stop the law from enforcing the law. Observers quoted by local news agencies called the lawsuit, "[a] gutsy move, even for the kikes."

At issue in the case is whether or not Sheriff Scott Jenkins, of Culpeper County, VA, is violating the civil rights of esoteric Virginians by signing an agreement with the federal government to deport their fucking asses back to Mexico or wherever. The county Board of Supervisors is also listed as a defendant in the lawsuit. In its filing, the ACLU of Virginia called the contract an "unauthorized filing," as if anybody fucking asked them for permission, and contend that it is unconstitutional – or whatever word will trick the goyim this time – to use county resources to literally expel foreign invaders.

At the heart of the case is a voluntary agreement, known as a 287(g) contract, that permits sheriff's deputies to take on some of ICE's duties within their jurisdiction. Such duties may include such crimes against humanity as:
+Arresting criminal aliens
+Holding criminals in custody at the jail facility
+Alerting ICE to the presence of visiting scholars from the Universidad de Salvador, and other distinguished newcomers.

Such contracts are evidently a necessity because of the Tenth Amendment's "no hijacking" clause, which prohibits the federal government from forcing lower-level law enforcement from enforcing federal laws. Under the terms, the Culpeper Sheriff's Department voluntarily waives its protection under the Amendment and agrees to do the non-insane thing and deport taco.

Naturally, this move is controversial among local kikes. ACLU of Virginia Executive Director Claire Guthrie Gastanaga, which is a good enough name for a jalapeno-burning Jewess, I guess, jewsplained to an audience of colorblind local Baby Boomers that:

No word has been received, as of press time, whether Sheriff Jenkins took his oath in guttural Spanish, next to a pyramid of human skulls from sacrifice victims, but it wasn't immediately clear which public Gastanaga thinks he serves. Looking to clarify further, the fat goblin-looking kike whore pontificated:

Reached for comment, Sheriff Jenkins expressed extreme racism and white supremacy by pretending to be confused about the lawsuit.

ACLU of Virginia Legal Director (((Eden Heilman))) chimed in, saying:

Fresh from the horrors of local taxes being used to pay local law enforcement to protect local citizens and comply with federal laws, swung for the fences of stunning and brave tolerance and diversity, adding:

Other choice quotes from this messy clown abortion:
>Jenkins also faces a federal class-action civil lawsuit brought by the (((Legal Aid Justice Center))) and (((Victor M. Glasberg))) and (((Associates))).

No archive. Apparently, my IP is running through a European server, and I haven't got a Britfag internet license. Pic related. Direct link:
insidenova.com/culpeper/aclu-of-virginia-files-lawsuit-against-culpeper-county-sheriff-bos/article_ce48b85c-f279-11e8-b4d1-5b852e6a0a5f.html

Attached: EU_Archive.png (1891x861, 104.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

localdvm.com/news/virginia/school-board-votes-to-rename-washington-lee-high-school-to-washington-liberty/1696856819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike free.

I just browsed the comments under that article. What a fucking train wreck. Purging by fire is too goddamn good for half this country.

Bump for unlimited laughs. Good job OP.

Attached: d90fd25449fc374f873f76301a174c80185e147b4a937116b8c014ac3db4d87b.jpg (480x336, 15.55K)

Thanks. Where else could this story go but Zig Forums? Also, wtf with that European block thing at Archive? Has anyone else had this? I'm nowhere near soccerland.

fuck virginia

Attached: saint fields day august 12.jpeg (452x678, 141.46K)

It's owned by federal Jews and polluted with mexishits and Puerto Ricans. There's also been a nigger problem since 1620. What the fuck do you expect them to do?

Also, there's this, from Arlington County:

Fucking Jews, man. And niggers.
localdvm.com/news/virginia/school-board-votes-to-rename-washington-lee-high-school-to-washington-liberty/1696856819

Note that it was a fucking woman who led the charge.

How large is the aclu's spy network that they would even know the sheriff was signing this?

Attached: _008.png (415x334, 100.37K)

kill judges and aclu members, it's that simple

Stop being such a limp dicked faggot. You talk like you want to get raped or something

aclu is basically a guerilla legal wing of the kikes. they operate like a legal intel unit with surgical strike cases they use to shift policy opinion and case outcomes. they are enemies of America and should be put to death

If you don't kill jews, they will keep doing this.

Anyone who doesn't believe that it's an invasion at this point is an idiot. They have enough funds and legal power to shift US law, but they can't perform the same measures in the third world shitholes that illegals run away from?

I've missed your well written comedic news articles, op. Today, you were not a faggot.

And the birds go "tweet," user.

Heiled. NGOs like the ACLU have the purpose of disabling our nation's immune system with kike lies and stalling tactics. They are literally the AIDS of our body politic. Your comment implies a change of law in third world shitholes would change something though. I assure you, niggerism is in the blood and can't be altered without stock breeding.

Thanks. Some crap just writes itself.

Anyone laughing at this is crazy. This is literally how they begin subverting the legal system to open borders.

We're laughing because the path of destruction the Jews have us on is so ridiculous. Let us laugh and love, for we will kill with a happy heart forever, user.

Well godspeed with that but unfortunately I am not so blessed; I see evil and I fog over with a righteous anger. It boils over so much I can't function in public when I see headlines like this. But I wasn't talking about how you wrote the OP like a joke - more so the people replying as if the ACLU is going to obviously lose the lawsuit - when we all know it's unfortunately more in the air than that as the rule of law no longer exists in the West.

Attached: GiddyLeadingInexpectatumpleco-small.gif (434x250, 529.83K)

Ah, I see. Well, all we can really do is dehumanise yourself and face to violence

Doubtful any ruling will come soon. This is just an effort to gum up the machine and try to postpone the inevitable. Removing every last fucking spic and pajeet and finally cleaning things up. ACLU can only tapdance for so long. But I guess they're hoping to keep things held back long enough for 2020 in the hopes one of their puppets get cheated in.

Attached: unamused.png (456x653, 295.18K)

It's face to bloodshed, nigger. Guess you weren't here for that GET.

My version is better, praise Kek.

Attached: 77777777.png (1214x761, 107.87K)