HOW DONALD TRUMP WAS COMPROMISED BY ISRAELI/RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Massive

red pill dropped by Brendan O'Connell, an Australian geopolitical analyst and political asylum seeker who was charged for debating Jews in Perth, Australia, and was subsequently sentenced to three years imprisonment, making it the first case of its kind in Australian history. But the ZOG doesn't scare Brendan and he's still dropping redpills about the Jews to get the sheep to wake up. In this incredible analysis, he shows you how Trump has been compromised by ZOG and Pissrael. A fascinating piece of work who has real skin in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg
smh.com.au/technology/man-jailed-for-posting-antisemitic-video-online-20110201-1abm3.html
abc.net.au/news/2011-01-31/man-jailed-over-anti-semitic-video/1923924
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html
web.archive.org/web/20190112152435/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10960-montefiore
archive.is/JnF53
drive.google.com/file/d/0B05T-ILY9U6RcjJIbEtfekRvT2c/view
parliament.nsw.gov.au/committees/DBAssets/InquiryOther/Transcript/6794/Appendix 2 to Answers to Questions on Notice - NSW Society of Labor Lawyers - 24 April 2013.PDF
invidio.us/channel/sexcounselor
invidio.us/watch?v=tBlXvNQVD4s
invidio.us/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc
aspergia.wikia.com/wiki/Aspergia_Wiki
riddick.wikia.com/wiki/Ascension_Protocol
invidio.us/watch?v=oNAFI3Lh97Y
invidio.us/search?q=kai fu lee
invidio.us/channel/UCVlEfVl5xtp2nli4_2CXQKA
invidio.us/watch?v=rFgTvfDTdfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Garis#The_Artilect_War
profhugodegaris.wordpress.com/gender-roles-2050/
invidio.us/search?q=stallman
invidio.us/watch?v=uubEVpOWALA
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod
starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Khala
supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Cybran_Nation
invidio.us/watch?v=Gqw_zoLvYbA
invidio.us/watch?v=TkDLagTs1eg
invidio.us/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/11/14/china-urged-to-stop-using-electroshock-therapy-to-convert-lgbt-people/
amazon.com/Colt-Butt-Plug-Black-X-Large/dp/B00GS9NU9U

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

If I remember rightly, Trump was compromised from the start as his dad was working with kikes. Good thread nonetheless and I'll give this a watch.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

First I saw OP I misread to Brendan Fraser. The man would be next level autist.
Sage for shitposting

Attached: aSCLmiG.jpg (27.14 KB, 400x600)
Attached: yq6ksx2helvy.png (723.28 KB, 1616x1168)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Here is the vid that got Brendan thrown in prison for three years.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg
He explains in a later video that they were killing his close associates before he went in the slammer. It was all documented by the media too:

smh.com.au/technology/man-jailed-for-posting-antisemitic-video-online-20110201-1abm3.html

Kikes control Australia to a shocking degree.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

(((They))) actually killed Brendan's friends?

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Yes, they did. One was set on fire in his office during work hours. Boss got knocked off his bike and put in hospital. You can find the stories online but I forget the specifics as I watched that vid a while ago.

Brendan is a massive redpill. His collective online presence has shown that Jews completely control Aus as every level. They even own the courthouse where he was tried. The government actually rents it from WA Freemason Jews.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

There were more people too but I can't recall ATM.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

One was set on fire in his office during work hours.
Fucking what??

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Fucking what??
Yeah, if I recall correctly it was a Syrian Christian who was woke on the JQ. Media reports that he was set on fire in his office but the cause was never officially determined.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

What was he exactly? He had to be some kind of big wig to be set on fire just like that.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

If I remember rightly, Trump was compromised from the start as his dad was working with kikes.
If you work in NYC, you work with kikes. You can't avoid it.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Where do they dig these freaks up?

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

What was he exactly? He had to be some kind of big wig to be set on fire just like that.

I'm not sure, mate. I only discovered the O'Connell rabbit hole two days ago and I've been researching his past and story in my spare time. I haven't had the time to look at everything. But everything so far checks out: this guy's story is 100% true and backed up by tons of independent sources. Israel even has a fucking database on him.

His story is what happens when you aren't controlled opposition and go anti-kike in public. He's not exactly one of us in terms of politics, though; however he is more woke on kikes and hates them more than at least 90% of this board. His life mission is to end Jewish global power.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I know he's for real, they wouldn't treat him like that if he wasn't. Ironically, they probably could get away with their crimes if they weren't so hellbent on destroying everyone that calls them on their crap, if they would just let it happen, nobody would even pay attention to it.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Who are you referring to?

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

I know he's for real, they wouldn't treat him like that if he wasn't. Ironically, they probably could get away with their crimes if they weren't so hellbent on destroying everyone that calls them on their crap, if they would just let it happen, nobody would even pay attention to it.
Definitely.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

One thing though, he's a massive faggot who hates Nationalists.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

One thing though, he's a massive faggot who hates Nationalists.
True but he also has NatSoc and fascist friends as he states in his other videos. So it's more of a grudge against the ideology. He sees WN groups as controlled opposition that work for Jewish interests. That's true to a large degree. Also, I suspect a part of the reason for the chip on his shoulder is due to the fact he's part abo. That's beside the point though; he's doing great work exposing the kikes.

Hell, they've destroyed his life but that has only motivated him more.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Yeah, a lot of WN are absolute shabbos.
Is he actually part Abo? Because he doesn't really look like it.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

rather have boshevik marxism ah no fuck off FAR RIGHT or quit bitching zios /bolsheviks are not right they are the same as communism for everypne but them and FUCK THAT!!

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Is he actually part Abo? Because he doesn't really look like it.
Apparently his father is like 1/3 or something similar so he is a bit but not much. Mostly just Anglo-Celtic.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

jews controling OUR white societies in UNSAT fun those hook nosed rats Romans should have killed them all

John Bell
John Bell

Apparently his father is like 1/3 or something similar so he is a bit but not much. Mostly just Anglo-Celtic.
Assuming his father knows what he's talking about though because DNA tests weren't a thing back then and Aussies are deracinated and don't know their family tree.

Actually, my own mother used to say I was part Abo and that scared me. But DNA shows that I'm 100% Anglo-Germanic, as suspected :A).

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

If he's 1/3 Abo, he probably is slightly brown.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

His name is BrendOn and he got thrown in prison because of threatening emails to politicians. He mad up a story to make himself look good. He's part abo and anti Hitler, watch his police interview he's a faggot cuck and a muslim loving anti White faggot. I trust him about as much as I trust jews.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

If his father is 1/3 Abo that means he's a lot less than 1/3. And are you Australian? The sun is brutal here and even Scandinavians turn golden here after about a year.

He mad up a story to make himself look good.
Yes, definitely and he controls Australia's media which is why every news story states he went to jail for his video:

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

No, I just assumed that anybody that was 1/3 Abo would look negro-ish.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Kind of, I guess. But Abo genes are extremely recessive. They can barely be detected past four generation of white breeding.

John Wright
John Wright

if it isn't white it isn't right we built everything so now your shitskin races are just holding us back trying to live in a world we created instead of us going to the stars you want welfare reparation pfff migration to live around us yet say we are evil NO you shitskins are not worthy of the life we create

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

he got thrown in prison because of threatening emails to politicians.
watch his police interview he's a faggot cuck and a muslim loving anti White faggot.
Cops even state he's going to prison for daring to criticise Jews.

Reported.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

sematics deflecting from the real issue that jews are cancer

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

all jews must die

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

their religion and tribal nepotism must be confronted head on by whites leading to abolishment on all jews and their religion Chirstianity has that power and why they attack it and subvert it muh zio christian bullshit even catholicism would destroy jews in a opposition stance as Catholocism is still number 1 and would take shitskin semites longer than our lifetimes to over take it

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

lets start thinking on how to destroy the rat seriously it can be done

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Circumcision. We ban baby torture, they lose control over their sons or have to leave.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

needs to be stopped for sure yet think that is cursory and not man issue although pretty powerful optics.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

I'm wondering if Brendon is working for jews because he tells jewish lies. Also you have to question the validity of a White man fucking an abo, but a jew with an Irish name just might. I think it's simple logic.

Attached: Abos.jpg (23.65 KB, 474x315)

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

gd spoiler that shit

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

2nd police video.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

Ringing Jewish Board Of Deputies - Sydney, Australia

exposed

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

I'm wondering if Brendon is working for jews because he tells jewish lies.

nearly gets fourteen years, does three.
life ruined
over forty and trying to seek asylum
still dedicated to fighting jews
clearly a soldier of zog

John Bell
John Bell

He went to prison the first time for putting his feet on the table at his trial and calling the judge a kiddie fiddler, he said so himself. You are wrong. The threats were later and they showed him to be a lunatic. Stop posing BS.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Surely you will be able to prove that claim.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

atheism is a dead game when thinking about global power change you got Christian or Catholicism which need to be uncucked of the scofield rendition of a bible we could really wreck these jew based on interpretation.Everything is in our favor considering their behavior we should unite and kill them all

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Fred Trump LARPed as a Swedish jew for many years. This is why they hate DJT: he's the equivalent of Tom Hagen's autistic kid.

James Perez
James Perez

jury found him guilty of six offences
it was because of his feet, goy, this guy is a psycho and you can't believe him

sure

William Reyes
William Reyes

Something like 85% of Australia is owned or controlled by the Montefiore family

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html

web.archive.org/web/20190112152435/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html

The close association between the Rothschild and Montefiore families was founded on the marriage on 22 October 1806 of Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836) to Hannah (1783–1850), the daughter of Levi Barent-Cohen (1747–1808), and her sister Judith (1784–1862), to the future Sir Moses Montefiore (1784–1885). In subsequent generations there were a number of other Rothschild–Montefiore marriages that further strengthened these ties of kinship; Joseph, Jack and Levi Montefiore were first cousins of Sir Moses Montefiore, whose wife was the aunt of Lionel and Anthony de Rothschild, the two principals who were most closely involved in the bank’s London operations at this date. Rothschilds had had a longstanding business relationship with all three Montefiores since at least 1838—in Adelaide, South Australia, Hobart Town, Sydney, and Brisbane. Intriguingly, writing from Hobart Town on January 8, 1839, “[Joseph] Montefiore, Surtado & Co.” begged “to acknowledge the receipt of your favor of 3rd August advising us of your Circular letter of Credit for fifteen hundred pounds in favor of Baron Camillo de Solzbeck to which we will pay due attention on presentation.” Nothing at all is known about this exotic gentleman—what on earth was he up to in Hobart Town?—but the transaction was straightforward enough.[6] In other words the association between the Rothschilds and the Montefiores was as rock solid as could be expected of any agency arrangement in the radical new circumstances of a gold rush. Yet there were problems, which in the long run proved insurmountable.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10960-montefiore

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

see attached Yinon Plan

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

compromised
His dad was personal friends with Netanyahu and his entire family is jewish. For decades, the jews have literally kept him alive ONLY for the sake of his brand name. They admit this on video. To be “compromised”, you first have to have been on someone’s side. He was never on our side.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

No, jews don’t hate Trump.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

charged for debating Jews in Perth, Australia, and was subsequently sentenced to three years imprisonment
Story?
This is VERY relevant to me.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Brendan O'Connell
O'Connell represented himself before a jury after firing the lawyer who had been defending him against an accusation that he posted an anti-semitic video online.
He faced seven charges related to the posting of a verbal altercation he had with Stanley Keyser and Timothy Peach, who are Jewish, and was found guilty on six.
An argument broke out between the three men at an IGA supermarket in South Perth on May 2, 2009, where a Friends of Palestine group was holding a protest against Israeli oranges.
O'Connell was using a video camera at the event and in a video he later posted online, he labelled Mr Keyser a "racist, homicidal maniac".
"You have a religion of racism, hate, homicide and ethnic cleansing," he said in the video.
During the trial, O'Connell refused to acknowledge Judge Wisbey when he entered the court and, instead, rose to bow to the jury.
Judge Wisbey said O'Connell showed no remorse and his behaviour "was that of a bully".
About a dozen supporters in the court cheered when O'Connell labelled the proceedings "a kangaroo court" and gave a long, repetitive rant about the King James Bible and the Constitution.

Wait so he was imprisoned because he was stupid enough to represent himself in court?
You don't do that in Perth, dickhead, you gotta shake hands here.

He said the internet made it easy to "spread hatred" and it was important to address the issue.
"This has got nothing to do with free speech," Mr Lieblich said.
"There's clearly a limit to free speech, there's a limit to all freedoms we have in society because we have to consider others.
"Words can hurt and cause a lot of damage and people need to recognise that they have to watch their words."
That's a bit fucked itself.

Attached: 1372046452806.jpg (468.09 KB, 1440x900)
Attached: 1x1.png (119 B, 1x1)

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

Massive crap. If OP is going to lie to everybody I want them to know the truth. It's totally irresponsible to misrepresent his court case and scare Aussies into silence when his mouth got him into trouble and not teasing some jews and saying some nasty things. Jews run Australia, we all know that, but they used this loose cannon useful idiot to make an example and he made it easy for them. He's a compromised unreliable source and a liability. Saged

If nobody posts the emails maybe I'll dig them up later as well as the interrogation video that has probably disappeared since crap always gets bumped. Fucking faggot OP.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Well.. he's right about the Jews trying to limit speech in his case, but he would have had a better case had he just put his faith in a lawyer here.
Especially in Perth where lawyers will do anything here for shekels.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Not to this extent.

Attached: Fred-Trump-friends-with-Bibi.png (46.45 KB, 608x401)
Attached: Fred-Trump---Talmud-Torah.jpeg (192.39 KB, 960x723)

William Morgan
William Morgan

The video you dropped on here is fucking retarded spook shit Kys OP

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

The kikes have the Trump dog on a leash and (((they))) get him all agitated from all sides and angles of politics. We have to get Trump into a frenzied state where he forgets his loyalties, and fumes on anger. We cut the leash for him to turn on his puppet masters. Wall or bust, don't let him cool or stand down. Let him keep his word.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

So? Still better than Hillary.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

MSM report

Local jewish news site - 99% sure it's owned by Steve Lieblich, who is mentioned in the previous ABC article, and is without *question* linked to MOSSAD (if you even just look up his FB page he has all the places he's worked, including the Technion). This is an article they wrote about a Friends of Israel rally - the first ever in Perth - that was held only a few days before the original trial date. Hundreds of local politicians and jewish bigwigs attended (including Yuval Rotem and Danny Ayalon), and guess who was the keynote speaker? Stanley Keyser, the very man O'Connell 'offended'. He even posted a comment at the bottom of this article. Is this not contempt of court?

archive.is/JnF53

The High Court notes O'Connell wrote, which has his entire story laid out, and he talks about multiple things that've come to pass or are only just starting to be talked about now. It's on google drive though so take it or leave it, vid related is the abridged version.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B05T-ILY9U6RcjJIbEtfekRvT2c/view

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

oy vey goyim a paid jewish shill is better than a paid jewish shill
/reddit/index.html

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (35.62 KB, 1280x720)

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

t's totally irresponsible to misrepresent his court case and scare Aussies into silence when his mouth got him into trouble and not teasing some jews and saying some nasty things.
He was found guilty and went to prison for six charges a few of which had to do with hate speech against Jews. They even set him up with a corrupt lawyer tied to a Jewish organisation. I haven't misrepresented anything. You're the one misrepresenting it by saying
when his mouth got him into trouble and not teasing some jews
That was the major reason and not another source says otherwise.

the interrogation video
You mean this one where the police are grilling him and are trying to set him up to say that he's hates Jews the race on camera and wants them dead/severely punished?

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Wait so he was imprisoned because he was stupid enough to represent himself in court?

You don't do that in Perth, dickhead, you gotta shake hands here.

They set him up with corrupt lawyers which he only figured out just before the major case.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Dude, UWA, Curtin and Murdoch all have a free palestine group somewhere, I doubt they got that much support here given the students, left or right, hate israel's treatment of the west bank.

high court doc
What is this document for?
27th January 2011 - Trial abruptly ended on Holocaust(TM) Remembrance Day‘.
hahaha why is there a TM on Holocaust?
I bet they thought the man was a looney at this stage.

Look, I just think this guy needs to improve his image before making comment. He seems to have no tact with this situation.
And he's dealing with Perth, or Hell as I call it.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

How did he figure this out?
Was there any documents, statements, actions that did this?
If so, he needs to make sure he consolidates the evidence and take them to an independent lawyer to assess.
If he can't afford that, then maybe he needs to consider legal aid. Of course, legal aid, which deals with mainly drug addicts and aboriginals with family issues, will probably scoff at this. If it's too complicated, they'll steer him to better people, though they'll be frank about his attitude I presume.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

The government actually rents it from WA Freemason Jews.
WA Freemasons are pretty widespread. That's why you need to "shake hands" here.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

its another Trump is a kike shill thread
This place is so overly paranoid about Jews its lost the bigger picture of things. How can one place be so redpilled and bluepilled at once amazes me

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Ok I've skimmed through a bit more of these "high court notes".
Is there a statement of claim, pleadings or other court document for this case?
I just think there's a misunderstanding here.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

This is a capture from a blog post that has disappeared. There are a few more. I have them saved on a 120MB PDF and wayback machine isn't working because of the shit blogger template. Maybe someone can get the original post.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (534.94 KB, 554x772)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

[8] Getting Ordinary Witnesses To Appear 10870
page 187
It would have been extremely beneficial to have witnesses from the „Friends Of Palestine‟ (F.O.P) appear to back up my side of the story.
oh boy

There is 235 pages of this crap?

Attached: 1516744892976.jpg (6.53 KB, 230x219)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

How did he figure this out?

Was there any documents, statements, actions that did this?

If so, he needs to make sure he consolidates the evidence and take them to an independent lawyer to assess.

If he can't afford that, then maybe he needs to consider legal aid. Of course, legal aid, which deals with mainly drug addicts and aboriginals with family issues, will probably scoff at this. If it's too complicated, they'll steer him to better people, though they'll be frank about his attitude I presume.
See the second police video ITT. He's a political asylum seeker now. His goal is to leave Aus. He doesn't want to fight them because the whole system is controlled.

WA Freemasons are pretty widespread. That's why you need to "shake hands" here.
So what happens when they themselves want to fuck you up? You can't shake hands. And meanwhile they're shaking all the other hands to fuck you.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Especially in Perth where lawyers will do anything here for shekels.
They're all Mason's and it was the Masons themselves trying to fuck him. They even set him up with a corrupt lawyer.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Why is everything you're posting here concern shilling?

David Phillips
David Phillips

His goal is to leave Aus. He doesn't want to fight them because the whole system is controlled.
Sadly enough, I believe this is starting to become the only alternative to people in general lately.
The more shit like this I read, the more I remember the 4chan exodus.
People who stay in their kike'd up countries are like the folks who stayed behind to fight against Nagasaki Moot and his chink-mods: brave but stupid. Staying only gives them power.
I can't really blame them however. Put yourselves on the shoes of a South African boer. You can leave the country (and also leave a large amount of wealth behind), maybe start life a new. But when you look back and see your home country go up in flames, your farm and all the work you put into disappear into a kike-vortex of stupidity and corruption, it will still be pretty painfull.

Personall story from an uncle that might have been a Zig Forumsack if he used the internet:
works at a catering company for 6 years
management makes a contract to supply a factory with lunches
the contract specifies WHAT suppliers they can use
uncle finds it suspicious, discovers it's all kosher meat
oh, it's Jews? Well, they still pay, right?
contract pays less than previous contracts
the designated supplier charges more too
brings it up to his boss, finds it shady
boss is clearly not being open, trying to hide something
three months later, pay-cut for everyone
"the company isn't doing that well, sorry guys"
uncle brings it up again
told that the contract is great because they signed it for 2 years unlike the usual (6 months)
3 months later, there's rumors of another pay-cut
rumors that the boss is getting rich somehow
uncle talks to colleagues
resigns alongside 5 other guys (including 2 talented cooks)
shit wages means they can only hire shit chefs, that means pajeets
eventually, someone finds plastic wrappings on their soup
company taken to court
pajeets fired, contract void, nearly bankrupt
boss files for actual bankruptcy after failling to hire more cooks with even shittier wages
Now, my uncle never got proof of it, and there only hints, like the boss getting a new expensive car and whatnot, but it was not hard to connect the dots. He had a very noticeable distate for Jews before that, but now? It's complete hatred.
Yeah, he got another job and a promotion soon after, but he also had to move to another city, leave behind friends and the city he loved and saw everything he worked on go up in flames because someone decided that kike-bribes wouldn't fuck them over.
Even if you end up in a better position afterwards, it still hurts and it still makes your blood boil.
But to actually fight this crap, that's the only way you accomplish anything. Sacrifice part of you to excise them like a cancer.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

…thought I might commit suicide? If I did
Minister, I would be taking as many of you  with me as possible.

Anons should avoid this guy. He did some good work once but there's something wrong. If you're going to kill people don't warn them. He actually expected the minister to respect the "PRIVATE" threatening email haha.

Attached: Clipboard04.jpg (504.04 KB, 458x804)

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Also, a tiny detail:
The reason I didn't post the city/company.
Back in 2013, I posted this story on 4/pol/ too. And I made the mistake of including the city and the companies name.
Three days later, my uncle got a call from the company that supplied that catering business, warning him that they were informed someone was spreading anti-semitic lies about them only and damaging their image. They also had "almost certainty" that the postings could be linked to him.
They left it as a warning and insisted that "Hey, maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was, we wouldn't like to take it to court and request an investigation to find out, would we?"
I had to apologize (but he re-assured me that it wasn't my fault) and he had to lay down for a while, but both him and me got a taste of what kind of shit they can pull.
I never believed the "oh noes, Zig Forums is watched and controlled by kikes/fbi/stasi" posters before that. That was a wake up call.
Always assume those semitic fucks are reading everything here. They can't seem to link it to you, unless you're posting bomb threats (I'm assuming that with that, they can request the CIA to contact the admin and request the IP, otherwise, they're fucked).
Never post anything that can identify you, and by the love of God, if you ever plan to do something "Illegal", don't post. Just do it.
We'll know afterwards.

Ian Long
Ian Long

If this stuff is true, then we'll never win, because they're welling to kill anyone, while no one on our side is willing to kill anyone. All they have to do is kill one rising start and it ends a movement. They probably do it multiple times a year. Meanwhile every powerhouse on their side is given total free reign.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Are you Australian?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Because I'm concerned about this dude now. I think he's getting a bit ahead of himself and I don't want him getting into trouble.
He's already been in prison for sweet fuck all. 9 times out of 10 that's usually because they refuse to cooperate with people helping them in court.

There are fools that go to court and think they'll charm the pants off their judge and it's up to people that see this issue to stop that.

Camden White
Camden White

So what happens when they themselves want to fuck you up?
They follow the $$$ user. They're simpler than you think.

See the second police video ITT. He's a political asylum seeker now. His goal is to leave Aus. He doesn't want to fight them because the whole system is controlled.
Mate if he's running from the system here then he's got no chance outside here where it's even worse.
That said, you look at assange and you can see how he's found himself in this mess. Only difference is that assange is another level of "threat".
This guy seems more of fool that unfortunately found a really fucking bad enemy. Sure, we should try to limit this enemy's influence, but I think most of what happened here was a lack of tact.

Again - evidence, evidence, evidence.
Freemasons don't need to do anything if you have no credible or presentable evidence.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

What do you do when they're controlled by Jews and Jews want to destroy you?

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

No. I'm thankfully in a country where the Jewish influence isn't really a thing (Portugal).
My uncle however went to live in Australia and that's where that fuckfest took place.
That's as far as I'll post about him however.
He left Australia for another country (another where Jews aren't a thing either) and is quite happy there. For now, as far as I know, both Portugal and his countries are quite resilient to the corrupting Talmudic influence.
Portugal has a bit of it on the two main cities, but it's mostly self-contained since whenever it gets out, it's laughed at. Most of the country is made of people that work for their shit.
We got our share of corrupt politicians, but nothing too serious, so people aren't up in arms about it.
I figure the general thought is "Yeah, they rob us but as long as they don't rob us too much, we'll leave them alone." They know this too, hence why they don't really rob us that much.
Come to think about it, in most of Europe, corrupt politicians are known to be corrupt but atleast they still make an attempt to hide it, like they KNOW shit's wrong.
The US, Australia and Brazil (pre-Bolsonaro) are the only countries I visited where politicians were openly corrupt and lobbies operated out in the open. I'm not sure how you guys put up with that shit. Something like that AIPAC in most European countries would be treated like Scandal, we even have laws about "Influence Trafficking" that deal with crap like that. Not that it prevents it, just keeps it at a minimum.
The kike-tricks are mostly in our banks and mega-corporations and as far I know, either the Deutsche Bank failling or another collapse like that will end up fucking them up nice and proper without the general public doing anything, so I'm not too worried about them.

The UK and France however are very worrysome. Germany not so much, but worrisome too.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Just started the video, looked at the date, and he was completely wrong about Syria. Why should I waste my time watching 46 more minutes when he was wrong in the very beginning?

Eli Price
Eli Price

Just started the video, looked at the date, and he was completely wrong about Syria. Why should I waste my time watching 46 more minutes when he was wrong in the very beginning?

It's old but the rest is relevant.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

This is likely perverting the course of justice in ways that he doesn't understand at all. If you inundate the court with irrelevant info, you're going to have a bad time.
Dude just give me like half an hour, I need to dig through my legal books to see if there isn't an obvious misunderstanding here.
I think I know what the problem was with this person. I'm outraged the system put him behind bars for it though. That infuriates me that competent lawyers would be so retarded with this.

Attached: fe9.png (175.8 KB, 597x402)

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

muh Russia
Seriously nigger?

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

ive been following brendan for about 2 years now, his analysis from way back seems to be the most accurate as things play out. my 2

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Three days later, my uncle got a call from the company that supplied that catering business, warning him that they were informed someone was spreading anti-semitic lies about them only and damaging their image. They also had "almost certainty" that the postings could be linked to him.
They left it as a warning and insisted that "Hey, maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was, we wouldn't like to take it to court and request an investigation to find out, would we?"
That sounds like the police user or perhaps some other organisation. Your uncle doesn't want to deal with people about shit irrelevant to his work.
That said, I thought free speech was a virtue in this country, even if it meant people could say things in a court of law completely irrelevant to the legal issue at hand and therefore wasting the courts time and pissing off the judge of that court for wasting their time.

Liam Young
Liam Young

They're not controlled by jews, they're controlled by satan user.
Or as I like to call him, the legal system.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Fuck your communist D&C.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

They're not controlled by jews, they're controlled by satan user.

Or as I like to call him, the legal system.
You've just discredited yourself.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Well fuck you, I won't help you then. Just kidding, I kinda knew that response was coming.

That's the problem dude.
You have people trying to help you out, and you spit in their face.
Now I'm disgusted they weren't mature enough to look past that like I am, that's a sign that those lawyers were not corrupt, but rather incompetent. Which is likely given they were just assigned to Brendan by the court (or whatever).

That's why I said it was a lack of tact.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Also regarding s143:
Prior to the amendment of the provision in 1987, the offence of attempting to pervert the course of justice was a misdemeanour with a maximum punishment of two years' imprisonment with hard labour.
You got off lucky to be frank. In the past it was capital punishment.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

You have people trying to help you out, and you spit in their face.
You're wrong. The "legal system" is not in control. That's just flat out wrong.

hat's a sign that those lawyers were not corrupt, but rather incompetent. Which is likely given they were just assigned to Brendan by the court (or whatever).
The were assigned by a corrupt high-ranking cop who is also a Freemason.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Attached: brendan-not-looking-his-best.png (763.45 KB, 1302x1120)

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Money controls australia and the hebes like to spread it around. While the people of Aus are 'good natured', they're also soul-less so whoever pays your way, is your master.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Money doesn't have any agency. It's a medium for transaction. It can't control anything. People control other people with it.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

The were assigned by a corrupt high-ranking cop who is also a Freemason.
Because I am lazy and really can't be bothered digging through 235 pages of nothing except snippets of useful info:
1. Who is the cop?
2. Why do you think he's a freemason?
3. What documents, statements, freely available info prove this?

Gotta break this down.
I do think this case is really suspicious, but I also think this guy really made it difficult for himself as well.
I think section 143 is extremely dangerous and easily misused by courts however.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

While the people of Aus are 'good natured', they're also soul-less so whoever pays your way, is your master.
They're lovable, but I think you're flexible with "good natured" because people do con you well here and you need street smarts. I know a lot of south africans and pom migrants that have problems with dealing with how dodgy white australians can be. If you're not careful, they will have a lend of you.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

1. Who is the cop?

2. Why do you think he's a freemason?

3. What documents, statements, freely available info prove this?

1: can't recall the name but it's available from a few sources.
2: to be a high-ranking cop or any gov worker in WA requires you to be a Freemason. That's common knowledge.
3: see Brendon's videos; search for the officer's name in Google and his relation to the case.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Kikes control Australia to a shocking degree.
Money controls australia

Are you guys retarded or what? 1st, the whole world is controlled by kikes (kikes control money and money controls everything). 2nd, australia is just a part of the commonwealth (just like canada), we aren't some sovereign entity or anything here, we are just the queens bitches which means we are the rothschilds bitches just like the rest of the world. I don't know how you could possibly think otherwise.

Eli Green
Eli Green

Hell our last prime minister was a fucking goldman sachs kike and we haven't actually voted in half the prime ministers for the past 10 years, they've just backstabbed each other internally

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Are you guys retarded or what? 1st, the whole world is controlled by kikes (kikes control money and money controls everything). 2nd, australia is just a part of the commonwealth (just like canada), we aren't some sovereign entity or anything here, we are just the queens bitches which means we are the rothschilds bitches just like the rest of the world. I don't know how you could possibly think otherwise.
Are you retarded? Nothing you wrote contradicted me. You agree kikes control Australia. Nice.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

to be a high-ranking cop or any gov worker in WA requires you to be a Freemason. That's common knowledge.
Is it?
I don't think that is the case at all.

Also:
Meissner v R (1995) 184 CLR 132
It is unnecessary to prove that the intention was, in terms, to pervert the course of justice. It is sufficient if the accused intended to achieve something which would be a perversion of the course of justice: Meissner at 143–146.
By the law nothing bad was done.
I think people need to criticise the law in this situation to be honest. This is pretty fucking broad for a law.

Also:
An attempt to persuade a witness to give false evidence or to refrain from giving true evidence would clearly be an attempt to pervert the course of justice - R v Kellett (1975) 61 Cr App Rep 240.
It is lawful to use reasoned argument to try to persuade a witness to give true evidence or to dissuade a witness from giving false evidence. The arguments may be supported by material facts and documents: Kellett at 388; R v Taffs [1991] 1 NZLR 69, 72; Meissner at 142–143.This extends to evidence which, relevantly, the accused honestly believes would be true or false.
The use of any improper or unlawful means to persuade a witness to give, decline to give or to change anticipated evidence is an attempt to pervert the course of justice, irrespective of the view that the accused might hold about the truth or falsity of the anticipated evidence: Kellett. Thus, a belief that the evidence is false and that the accused intended the witness should tell the truth, will be a defence only where no improper or unlawful means are used.
Conduct which is no more than a threat to do what the accused might lawfully do in order to secure a legitimate end is not conduct which has a tendency to pervert the course of justice: Meissner at 142–143. The legitimate end, in this context, is to persuade the witness to be truthful.
Whether a threat goes beyond one to do that which the accused might lawfully do, or was not made to secure a legitimate end, are questions for the jury: Kellett at 392–393.

Sounds like this dude didn't merely give shit evidence. It sounds like he threatened someone, I have to read his facts though. If he did, then he's a stupid. BUT, I get the feeling some other party may have fabricated evidence themselves and that Brendan may have been a victim of that.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

My point was the last sentence. You guys seem to think that australia is somehow immune from kikes (to a shocking degree? it's not shocking unless you're retarded)

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

That schnauz is this photo shopped?

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

I'll be back maybe in a few hours, post a short summary of the facts rather than just inundate me with 235 pages of what some guy thinks is going on.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

Is it?

I don't think that is the case at all.

You know nothing about WA then you contrarian retard. Everyone who lives there knows that. It's very common knowledge.

You guys seem to think that australia is somehow immune from kikes (to a shocking degree? it's not shocking unless you're retarded)

Not at all. I never suggested anything along those lines. And the "shocking degree" part is rhetoric.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Kikes control the soulless boomers and chinks through money. And boomers and chinks run the country.
Correct.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

You know nothing about WA then you contrarian retard. Everyone who lives there knows that. It's very common knowledge.
I don't think the freemasons want to recruit every dog on the street user. That ruins the point of their organisation. Then you get people like that dude in QLD who bought like 50 cheeseburgers and ate them outside a hall espousing hate about freemasons (he was an ex mason).

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Just stop posting, you obviously know nothing about masonry. Even fucking Underbelly the TV show had all the top cop fuckwits in NSW be freemasons.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

I don't think the freemasons want to recruit every dog on the street user. That ruins the point of their organisation. Then you get people like that dude in QLD who bought like 50 cheeseburgers and ate them outside a hall espousing hate about freemasons (he was an ex mason).
I never said they did, you utter mongoloid. I said you have to become one if you want a high ranking position in the government or police force. Just stop posting.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Mandatory viewing: WA cops.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

It's not even just WA, its the whole of aus, but that reminds me, why in the ever loving fuck is WA and VICs police symbols a satanic pentagram? It just goes to show what the cunts are really about

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Brendan O'Connell

I remember mentally ill dude. He got charged with a hate crime for yelling about jews on the street. He fled the country and lost his marbles. That's why OP didn't post any of his videos :) Now while in gook countries he has conspiracies about everything. Just BATSHIT. jews must be really desperate to shitpost his garbage.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

That's why OP didn't post any of his videos :) Now while in gook countries he has conspiracies about everything. Just BATSHIT. jews must be really desperate to shitpost his garbage.
But there are a few in this thread.

Yeah, true, but WA seems to have the worst infestation.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

You have never dealt with them on a daily basis have you?

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

I think the dude is a bit wack, but I think the system is more wack.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

You have never dealt with them on a daily basis have you?

Masons? Some of my friends were high-ranking Masons. I know how they work.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

[11] Sacking Lawyers
p 189

I sacked Mr Rod Keely because I did not trust him. He was organised for me by the arresting detectives, something I found amusing. I decided to go along and see what happened, giving Mr Keely the benefit of the doubt. Mr Keely would always carry a smug smile when I saw him in person and tried to get him to do anything other than arrange a defense of being "angry".
Of course not, he doesn't have that many resources and is probably not getting paid for this.
You need an independent lawyer for this. I would have desperately gone from firm to firm with this.

He did not write letters to the A.F.P cybercrime department as I asked him too when I was being severely hacked. When Detective Paini found out I had asked him too, Mr Paini insisted that the letter be addressed to the State Security Investigation Group/Counter Terrorism of which he was a part.
Interesting.

Mr Bougher was very good but very reluctant to press the issue of presenting evidence of the material that had formed my views. That is, until I sacked him, after which he appeared quite keen that my argument that it was relevant was sound.
kek
He's obviously realised what type of client he was dealing with at that stage.

The part about defining whether the jews were a race or not is a bit weird. I'm not even sure if it's relevant to the legal issue involved with the case… gotta read what that was though but if it is what I think it is, then there is a chance they may have considered the lack of relevant evidence "withholding evidence" and therefore "perverting the course of justice".
It is interesting though.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

No, policemen. They have a tendency to manipulate evidence I think judging by what issues I've had in discovery with them, sometimes over nothing as well. It's rather amusing but I guess it's because they don't know what really is relevant as much as you'd think they should.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

What's that moshe?

Attached: Speak-Up.jpg (70.48 KB, 840x420)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Kill yourself yid.

Attached: Drumpf-Vey.jpg (20.84 KB, 332x152)
Attached: Fuck-U-Drumpf.jpg (98.67 KB, 898x628)
Attached: Juden-Raus.jpg (117.71 KB, 730x686)

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

No, policemen. They have a tendency to manipulate evidence I think judging by what issues I've had in discovery with them, sometimes over nothing as well. It's rather amusing but I guess it's because they don't know what really is relevant as much as you'd think they should.
Oh. I've got a decent amount of experience with them. Not only do they manipulate evidence but they also act in an inflammatory way in an attempt to piss you off so they can charge you with more things.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

reform jews

They are like 5% of Jewry and not mainstream
Obvious shill is obvious

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

The part about defining whether the jews were a race or not is a bit weird

It was pretty pivotal to the case, because if they define jews as a race then his argument would be that zionism/jewish nepotism = 'racial supremacism' (in the current moral zeitgeist), and if they aren't a race then 'anti-semitism' is no worse than shit-talking christianity.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Plus all the racism charges that come with being racist.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Trump being "comped" would imply he was ever on our side to begin with

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Pretty much. Though depends on the officer.

"national origin" comes under that definition of "racial origin" though. There's no argument if it is targeting someone on the grounds of national origin. Whether jews is a race or not becomes irrelevant then.

That said, you would expect the scope of that definition by reference to all of the words in that sentence. That is, national origin alone is not enough to make it racial origin. I'll just check that though.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

From appeal decisions:
parliament.nsw.gov.au/committees/DBAssets/InquiryOther/Transcript/6794/Appendix 2 to Answers to Questions on Notice - NSW Society of Labor Lawyers - 24 April 2013.PDF
18 There is no need to describe the facts with respect to count 4, as he was acquitted of that count.

Any word on what those facts were?

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

The facts in the notes are a bit of a stretch, but these two specific things in that entire document made my spidey senses tingle..

Attached: clinton-pinegap.png (78.61 KB, 799x602)
Attached: 1528259568054.jpg (22.37 KB, 307x352)

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Ironically the faggiest of leftist political systems would probably work okay in a world with no kikes. Mind you, people able to freely associate would probably start "associating" with their own kind pretty quick (at worst with their own kind and those reasonably similar to it). Then it'd be a short step to Natsoc by default… it really is the only system that truly accepts the natural order of things.

James Stewart
James Stewart

to add insult to circumcision(!), his son-in-law kushner, koshered him :D :D

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Nordic countries were paradise until they started letting the third world in.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

my own mother used to say I was part Abo and that scared me. But DNA shows that I'm 100% Anglo-Germanic
I doubt that considering abo genes are all over the population thanks to the stolen generatorion.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Mate all western countries were swell until that.
Except the US which has always had problems with race.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

was talking about socialism

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

The problem with it is the lack of distinction between border/race policies and policies for workers/classes.
Socialists always want to broaden the scope to race policies by wanting better rights for races instead of merely rights for workers.

That barely happened before communist states emerged.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Nothing is more insulting than what you've been feeding me with. Nasty bullshit. Has nothing to do with the tobacco.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

misms

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

O'connell is definitely nuts, but not nuts enough to think Yael Kushner's dad is secretly working against the jews by doing everything they want.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

I've followed him closely. BS on him being a nutter in that hate crime video as it's pretty tame, but I won't deny he's gone into nutter territory after that.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Brendan O'Connell
Is this what Yvette Felarca calls herself these days?

Brody James
Brody James

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

hooktube
he didn't read the changelog or get the message when it only gave embeds
Get a load of this boomer
Invidio.us is the new hooktube, since HT got a C&D from google. That's why it only embeds now.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

On my former VPN (IVPN) my shut used to get shunted through China all the time, so I switched.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

totally not another anti-trump glownigger thread
thinks taking the initiative on who posts pre-scripted shill lines faster can finally (((crack the consensus)))
Everything in this thread checks out as expected of glowniggers

Attached: 7a14fa488a2e9c7eb480549c2613ec9797b0f0ba28a3a1a0a865803d14b9d58e.jpeg (68.78 KB, 681x611)
Attached: hasbara-fag-insult-generator.jpg (54.24 KB, 400x280)

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

white nationalists are anti-white jew groups goy
Great, that means (((you))) and this (((Brendan))) faggot's assertions are as trustworthy as a hooknose like the zeemap shill's. Get gassed.
And now there's a schizo off his meds spamming the thread.

John Myers
John Myers

bump

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Attached: 9bc5521f5af03d8528ffd2565337fdee9fabb1b053a34cdd405a99cee3155458.png (187.68 KB, 490x301)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

How many months have to pass before you realise hooktube is broken? Use invidio.us.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

ORANGE MAN BAD

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

fuck yourself, commie shit.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Attached: d2d7826f3e3e7ccbdec457259904370d3908f654bf12619ceb48e06b68b0bf1d.jpg (104.46 KB, 501x697)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

ZOGbot good
You have no power here.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

throwing "Russian intelligence" in there to dilute the message and muddy the waters from the actual reality of Israeli Intelligence
Every. Time.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

correct, russian intel IS israeli intel

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Bumps it
Seriously, could you be any dumber?

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

t. nigger
jews are jews, even a niggerjew like you.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

I disregard anything claiming that Trump works for Russia. The left started saying it the second they heard Trump had won, and went as far as to claim that anyone not on the left is a Russian bot. And I know how easily these narratives can be spun by the media.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

He's not exactly one of us in terms of politics, though
<one of us
<in terms of politics
<dick in my mouth
Hey nigger.
There are only two kinds of people in the world. Those who understand STEMagic, human cloning, the Sibyl System–and the niggers.
The nigger does politics because it is a nigger monkey. All who truly understand, want Open Technates. Judaya want Proprietary Smart Cities.
The nigger can't eat wheat bread. The nigger can only eat wonderbread. Truthstream Minds of Men & Animatrix Second Renaissance will be made by us–watch:
invidio.us/channel/sexcounselor
Why A Cuckold Relationship May Not Work With Your Wife
MINDGASM Is It Real Or Not?
Male Chastity Answering Your Questions
Straight Man Aroused By A Penis
invidio.us/watch?v=tBlXvNQVD4s BBC Horizon 2006 Human v2.0
invidio.us/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Cinematic Trailer
aspergia.wikia.com/wiki/Aspergia_Wiki
riddick.wikia.com/wiki/Ascension_Protocol
Very few people can sleep on the floor and be happy. Ahmadinejad did that. Brendon referenced this. Learn how to use Tor-Tails-Whonix-Qubes etc privacytech whitebois, and you know we the elder gayniggers have our eyes on your asses. Now the next step is to embrace your inner homosexuality, and a whole new world awaits you. The Technoccult Homosexual Theocracy welcomes you. invidio.us/watch?v=oNAFI3Lh97Y Kai-Fu Lee interviewer says there are Progressive Liberal AIs already trying to deradicalize the tradcucks–surprise! it is we the gaynigger transniggers who have already built the GQAI–Gaynigger Quantum Artilect that are the most successful at showing all "males" the Way.
invidio.us/search?q=kai fu lee u mad gwai lo? we chinee astarte now, u be good white nationalist, use cellphones, buy VPN, enable javascript, use RC crashable cars
All altkikes want to do is maintain a captive audience through brain-dirtying. Assiduous brainwashing is crucial to maintain clarity of thought-fields.
invidio.us/channel/UCVlEfVl5xtp2nli4_2CXQKA Monetary Institute, channel/INETeconomics
invidio.us/watch?v=rFgTvfDTdfw George Soros: 10 Years After the Crash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_de_Garis#The_Artilect_War
profhugodegaris.wordpress.com/gender-roles-2050/
40k: Heretek, Hell-Forge, Imperial Bionics
It is better to Die for the Emperor than live for yourself and be a phonecuck.
Our Strength of Conviction reflects His Purpose of Will.
By the Emperor's Name, let no phonecuck survive.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Phonecucks want to shove the whole cellphone up their ass. The shoving up the ass part is not the problem: it is proprietary software. Librem 5 will have the baseband isolated from the free software, so this can be safely and comfortably inserted inside the anus, since it runs free software, and the plastics will also be safe like food-grade cosmetics for all to enjoy not made from fucking foreskins. "Women" who wear foreskin-makeup are total retards. Tradtraps on the other hand are highly intelligent and use only safe products that respect actual nature, not the rightist delusion of their "muh Nature" and >herratige.
invidio.us/search?q=stallman
invidio.us/watch?v=uubEVpOWALA RAW & ORGANIC, Food Grade Cosmetics! RMS Full Face Demo/Review \\ Chloe Morello
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod bbc sissy cumslut sisterhood of nod
starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Khala
supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Cybran_Nation wiki/QAI
invidio.us/watch?v=Gqw_zoLvYbA Wall Street Journal Warns Israel & China | How Did This All Start?
01:36:32 It is not even taxpayer money, they print it out of thin air. Have as big a bubble as you want! There's plenty of stuff.
How many tradcucks can even correlate that this is exactly the point Richard Werner, Stephanie Kelton (MMT), Joseph Huber, etc have been making?
invidio.us/watch?v=TkDLagTs1eg TYT Interviews - MMT Economics Explained - Dr. Stephanie Kelton Interview oh no the young kebabs!
There is no solution to the stupidity of the rightists. Israel must steal all their technolgoy and collapse their stupid dumbfuck ammosexual asses, to prove to the world, exactly why the Judaya are right and why all gentiles must be turned into kosher meat for the world to eat.
Without inner reptilian neurogenetic ferocity, the humanimal is 100% nigger. This can be changed, but very few are willing to do this.
invidio.us/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8 The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans | Daniel Amen | TEDxOrangeCoast
<muh Nature
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/11/14/china-urged-to-stop-using-electroshock-therapy-to-convert-lgbt-people/
This and forcible microchip implants, whether Designed in Israel, Made in China brain iChips–or FOSS openhardware 3dprinted GNU HurdChip suppositories, is what will be done to every tradcuck, as well as
amazon.com/Colt-Butt-Plug-Black-X-Large/dp/B00GS9NU9U
Admit it excites you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit