HOW DONALD TRUMP WAS COMPROMISED BY ISRAELI/RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE

Massive

red pill dropped by Brendan O'Connell, an Australian geopolitical analyst and political asylum seeker who was charged for debating Jews in Perth, Australia, and was subsequently sentenced to three years imprisonment, making it the first case of its kind in Australian history. But the ZOG doesn't scare Brendan and he's still dropping redpills about the Jews to get the sheep to wake up. In this incredible analysis, he shows you how Trump has been compromised by ZOG and Pissrael. A fascinating piece of work who has real skin in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg
smh.com.au/technology/man-jailed-for-posting-antisemitic-video-online-20110201-1abm3.html
abc.net.au/news/2011-01-31/man-jailed-over-anti-semitic-video/1923924
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html
web.archive.org/web/20190112152435/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10960-montefiore
archive.is/JnF53
drive.google.com/file/d/0B05T-ILY9U6RcjJIbEtfekRvT2c/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I remember rightly, Trump was compromised from the start as his dad was working with kikes. Good thread nonetheless and I'll give this a watch.

First I saw OP I misread to Brendan Fraser. The man would be next level autist.
Sage for shitposting

Attached: yq6ksx2helvy.png (400x600 723.28 KB, 27.14K)

Here is the vid that got Brendan thrown in prison for three years.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg
He explains in a later video that they were killing his close associates before he went in the slammer. It was all documented by the media too:

smh.com.au/technology/man-jailed-for-posting-antisemitic-video-online-20110201-1abm3.html

Kikes control Australia to a shocking degree.

(((They))) actually killed Brendan's friends?

Yes, they did. One was set on fire in his office during work hours. Boss got knocked off his bike and put in hospital. You can find the stories online but I forget the specifics as I watched that vid a while ago.

Brendan is a massive redpill. His collective online presence has shown that Jews completely control Aus as every level. They even own the courthouse where he was tried. The government actually rents it from WA Freemason Jews.

There were more people too but I can't recall ATM.

Fucking what??

Yeah, if I recall correctly it was a Syrian Christian who was woke on the JQ. Media reports that he was set on fire in his office but the cause was never officially determined.

What was he exactly? He had to be some kind of big wig to be set on fire just like that.

If you work in NYC, you work with kikes. You can't avoid it.

Where do they dig these freaks up?

I'm not sure, mate. I only discovered the O'Connell rabbit hole two days ago and I've been researching his past and story in my spare time. I haven't had the time to look at everything. But everything so far checks out: this guy's story is 100% true and backed up by tons of independent sources. Israel even has a fucking database on him.

His story is what happens when you aren't controlled opposition and go anti-kike in public. He's not exactly one of us in terms of politics, though; however he is more woke on kikes and hates them more than at least 90% of this board. His life mission is to end Jewish global power.

I know he's for real, they wouldn't treat him like that if he wasn't. Ironically, they probably could get away with their crimes if they weren't so hellbent on destroying everyone that calls them on their crap, if they would just let it happen, nobody would even pay attention to it.

Who are you referring to?

Definitely.

One thing though, he's a massive faggot who hates Nationalists.

True but he also has NatSoc and fascist friends as he states in his other videos. So it's more of a grudge against the ideology. He sees WN groups as controlled opposition that work for Jewish interests. That's true to a large degree. Also, I suspect a part of the reason for the chip on his shoulder is due to the fact he's part abo. That's beside the point though; he's doing great work exposing the kikes.

Hell, they've destroyed his life but that has only motivated him more.

Yeah, a lot of WN are absolute shabbos.
Is he actually part Abo? Because he doesn't really look like it.

rather have boshevik marxism ah no fuck off FAR RIGHT or quit bitching zios /bolsheviks are not right they are the same as communism for everypne but them and FUCK THAT!!

Apparently his father is like 1/3 or something similar so he is a bit but not much. Mostly just Anglo-Celtic.

jews controling OUR white societies in UNSAT fun those hook nosed rats Romans should have killed them all

Assuming his father knows what he's talking about though because DNA tests weren't a thing back then and Aussies are deracinated and don't know their family tree.

Actually, my own mother used to say I was part Abo and that scared me. But DNA shows that I'm 100% Anglo-Germanic, as suspected :A).

If he's 1/3 Abo, he probably is slightly brown.

His name is BrendOn and he got thrown in prison because of threatening emails to politicians. He mad up a story to make himself look good. He's part abo and anti Hitler, watch his police interview he's a faggot cuck and a muslim loving anti White faggot. I trust him about as much as I trust jews.

If his father is 1/3 Abo that means he's a lot less than 1/3. And are you Australian? The sun is brutal here and even Scandinavians turn golden here after about a year.

Yes, definitely and he controls Australia's media which is why every news story states he went to jail for his video:

No, I just assumed that anybody that was 1/3 Abo would look negro-ish.

Kind of, I guess. But Abo genes are extremely recessive. They can barely be detected past four generation of white breeding.

if it isn't white it isn't right we built everything so now your shitskin races are just holding us back trying to live in a world we created instead of us going to the stars you want welfare reparation pfff migration to live around us yet say we are evil NO you shitskins are not worthy of the life we create

Cops even state he's going to prison for daring to criticise Jews.

Reported.

sematics deflecting from the real issue that jews are cancer

all jews must die

their religion and tribal nepotism must be confronted head on by whites leading to abolishment on all jews and their religion Chirstianity has that power and why they attack it and subvert it muh zio christian bullshit even catholicism would destroy jews in a opposition stance as Catholocism is still number 1 and would take shitskin semites longer than our lifetimes to over take it

lets start thinking on how to destroy the rat seriously it can be done

Circumcision. We ban baby torture, they lose control over their sons or have to leave.

needs to be stopped for sure yet think that is cursory and not man issue although pretty powerful optics.

I'm wondering if Brendon is working for jews because he tells jewish lies. Also you have to question the validity of a White man fucking an abo, but a jew with an Irish name just might. I think it's simple logic.

Attached: Abos.jpg (474x315, 23.65K)

gd spoiler that shit

2nd police video.

Ringing Jewish Board Of Deputies - Sydney, Australia

exposed

clearly a soldier of zog

He went to prison the first time for putting his feet on the table at his trial and calling the judge a kiddie fiddler, he said so himself. You are wrong. The threats were later and they showed him to be a lunatic. Stop posing BS.

Surely you will be able to prove that claim.

atheism is a dead game when thinking about global power change you got Christian or Catholicism which need to be uncucked of the scofield rendition of a bible we could really wreck these jew based on interpretation.Everything is in our favor considering their behavior we should unite and kill them all

Fred Trump LARPed as a Swedish jew for many years. This is why they hate DJT: he's the equivalent of Tom Hagen's autistic kid.

sure

Something like 85% of Australia is owned or controlled by the Montefiore family

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html

web.archive.org/web/20190112152435/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/moses-montefiore-the-most_b_610879.html

The close association between the Rothschild and Montefiore families was founded on the marriage on 22 October 1806 of Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836) to Hannah (1783–1850), the daughter of Levi Barent-Cohen (1747–1808), and her sister Judith (1784–1862), to the future Sir Moses Montefiore (1784–1885). In subsequent generations there were a number of other Rothschild–Montefiore marriages that further strengthened these ties of kinship; Joseph, Jack and Levi Montefiore were first cousins of Sir Moses Montefiore, whose wife was the aunt of Lionel and Anthony de Rothschild, the two principals who were most closely involved in the bank’s London operations at this date. Rothschilds had had a longstanding business relationship with all three Montefiores since at least 1838—in Adelaide, South Australia, Hobart Town, Sydney, and Brisbane. Intriguingly, writing from Hobart Town on January 8, 1839, “[Joseph] Montefiore, Surtado & Co.” begged “to acknowledge the receipt of your favor of 3rd August advising us of your Circular letter of Credit for fifteen hundred pounds in favor of Baron Camillo de Solzbeck to which we will pay due attention on presentation.” Nothing at all is known about this exotic gentleman—what on earth was he up to in Hobart Town?—but the transaction was straightforward enough.[6] In other words the association between the Rothschilds and the Montefiores was as rock solid as could be expected of any agency arrangement in the radical new circumstances of a gold rush. Yet there were problems, which in the long run proved insurmountable.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10960-montefiore

see attached Yinon Plan

His dad was personal friends with Netanyahu and his entire family is jewish. For decades, the jews have literally kept him alive ONLY for the sake of his brand name. They admit this on video. To be “compromised”, you first have to have been on someone’s side. He was never on our side.

No, jews don’t hate Trump.

Story?
This is VERY relevant to me.

Wait so he was imprisoned because he was stupid enough to represent himself in court?
You don't do that in Perth, dickhead, you gotta shake hands here.

That's a bit fucked itself.

Attached: 1x1.png (1440x900 119 B, 468.09K)

Massive crap. If OP is going to lie to everybody I want them to know the truth. It's totally irresponsible to misrepresent his court case and scare Aussies into silence when his mouth got him into trouble and not teasing some jews and saying some nasty things. Jews run Australia, we all know that, but they used this loose cannon useful idiot to make an example and he made it easy for them. He's a compromised unreliable source and a liability. Saged

If nobody posts the emails maybe I'll dig them up later as well as the interrogation video that has probably disappeared since crap always gets bumped. Fucking faggot OP.

Well.. he's right about the Jews trying to limit speech in his case, but he would have had a better case had he just put his faith in a lawyer here.
Especially in Perth where lawyers will do anything here for shekels.

Not to this extent.

Attached: Fred Trump - Talmud Torah.jpeg (608x401 192.39 KB, 46.45K)

The video you dropped on here is fucking retarded spook shit Kys OP

The kikes have the Trump dog on a leash and (((they))) get him all agitated from all sides and angles of politics. We have to get Trump into a frenzied state where he forgets his loyalties, and fumes on anger. We cut the leash for him to turn on his puppet masters. Wall or bust, don't let him cool or stand down. Let him keep his word.

So? Still better than Hillary.

MSM report

Local jewish news site - 99% sure it's owned by Steve Lieblich, who is mentioned in the previous ABC article, and is without *question* linked to MOSSAD (if you even just look up his FB page he has all the places he's worked, including the Technion). This is an article they wrote about a Friends of Israel rally - the first ever in Perth - that was held only a few days before the original trial date. Hundreds of local politicians and jewish bigwigs attended (including Yuval Rotem and Danny Ayalon), and guess who was the keynote speaker? Stanley Keyser, the very man O'Connell 'offended'. He even posted a comment at the bottom of this article. Is this not contempt of court?

archive.is/JnF53

The High Court notes O'Connell wrote, which has his entire story laid out, and he talks about multiple things that've come to pass or are only just starting to be talked about now. It's on google drive though so take it or leave it, vid related is the abridged version.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B05T-ILY9U6RcjJIbEtfekRvT2c/view

>>>/reddit/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.62K)

He was found guilty and went to prison for six charges a few of which had to do with hate speech against Jews. They even set him up with a corrupt lawyer tied to a Jewish organisation. I haven't misrepresented anything. You're the one misrepresenting it by saying
That was the major reason and not another source says otherwise.

You mean this one where the police are grilling him and are trying to set him up to say that he's hates Jews the race on camera and wants them dead/severely punished?

They set him up with corrupt lawyers which he only figured out just before the major case.

Dude, UWA, Curtin and Murdoch all have a free palestine group somewhere, I doubt they got that much support here given the students, left or right, hate israel's treatment of the west bank.

What is this document for?
>27th January 2011 - Trial abruptly ended on Holocaust(TM) Remembrance Day‘.
hahaha why is there a TM on Holocaust?
I bet they thought the man was a looney at this stage.

Look, I just think this guy needs to improve his image before making comment. He seems to have no tact with this situation.
And he's dealing with Perth, or Hell as I call it.

How did he figure this out?
Was there any documents, statements, actions that did this?
If so, he needs to make sure he consolidates the evidence and take them to an independent lawyer to assess.
If he can't afford that, then maybe he needs to consider legal aid. Of course, legal aid, which deals with mainly drug addicts and aboriginals with family issues, will probably scoff at this. If it's too complicated, they'll steer him to better people, though they'll be frank about his attitude I presume.

WA Freemasons are pretty widespread. That's why you need to "shake hands" here.

This place is so overly paranoid about Jews its lost the bigger picture of things. How can one place be so redpilled and bluepilled at once amazes me

Ok I've skimmed through a bit more of these "high court notes".
Is there a statement of claim, pleadings or other court document for this case?
I just think there's a misunderstanding here.

This is a capture from a blog post that has disappeared. There are a few more. I have them saved on a 120MB PDF and wayback machine isn't working because of the shit blogger template. Maybe someone can get the original post.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (554x772, 534.94K)

oh boy

There is 235 pages of this crap?

Attached: 1516744892976.jpg (230x219, 6.53K)

See the second police video ITT. He's a political asylum seeker now. His goal is to leave Aus. He doesn't want to fight them because the whole system is controlled.

So what happens when they themselves want to fuck you up? You can't shake hands. And meanwhile they're shaking all the other hands to fuck you.

They're all Mason's and it was the Masons themselves trying to fuck him. They even set him up with a corrupt lawyer.

Why is everything you're posting here concern shilling?

Sadly enough, I believe this is starting to become the only alternative to people in general lately.
The more shit like this I read, the more I remember the 4chan exodus.
People who stay in their kike'd up countries are like the folks who stayed behind to fight against Nagasaki Moot and his chink-mods: brave but stupid. Staying only gives them power.
I can't really blame them however. Put yourselves on the shoes of a South African boer. You can leave the country (and also leave a large amount of wealth behind), maybe start life a new. But when you look back and see your home country go up in flames, your farm and all the work you put into disappear into a kike-vortex of stupidity and corruption, it will still be pretty painfull.

Personall story from an uncle that might have been a Zig Forumsack if he used the internet:
Now, my uncle never got proof of it, and there only hints, like the boss getting a new expensive car and whatnot, but it was not hard to connect the dots. He had a very noticeable distate for Jews before that, but now? It's complete hatred.
Yeah, he got another job and a promotion soon after, but he also had to move to another city, leave behind friends and the city he loved and saw everything he worked on go up in flames because someone decided that kike-bribes wouldn't fuck them over.
Even if you end up in a better position afterwards, it still hurts and it still makes your blood boil.
But to actually fight this crap, that's the only way you accomplish anything. Sacrifice part of you to excise them like a cancer.

Minister, I would be taking as many of you  with me as possible.

Anons should avoid this guy. He did some good work once but there's something wrong. If you're going to kill people don't warn them. He actually expected the minister to respect the "PRIVATE" threatening email haha.

Attached: Clipboard04.jpg (458x804, 504.04K)

Also, a tiny detail:
The reason I didn't post the city/company.
Back in 2013, I posted this story on 4/pol/ too. And I made the mistake of including the city and the companies name.
Three days later, my uncle got a call from the company that supplied that catering business, warning him that they were informed someone was spreading anti-semitic lies about them only and damaging their image. They also had "almost certainty" that the postings could be linked to him.
They left it as a warning and insisted that "Hey, maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was, we wouldn't like to take it to court and request an investigation to find out, would we?"
I had to apologize (but he re-assured me that it wasn't my fault) and he had to lay down for a while, but both him and me got a taste of what kind of shit they can pull.
I never believed the "oh noes, Zig Forums is watched and controlled by kikes/fbi/stasi" posters before that. That was a wake up call.
Always assume those semitic fucks are reading everything here. They can't seem to link it to you, unless you're posting bomb threats (I'm assuming that with that, they can request the CIA to contact the admin and request the IP, otherwise, they're fucked).
Never post anything that can identify you, and by the love of God, if you ever plan to do something "Illegal", don't post. Just do it.
We'll know afterwards.

If this stuff is true, then we'll never win, because they're welling to kill anyone, while no one on our side is willing to kill anyone. All they have to do is kill one rising start and it ends a movement. They probably do it multiple times a year. Meanwhile every powerhouse on their side is given total free reign.

Are you Australian?

Because I'm concerned about this dude now. I think he's getting a bit ahead of himself and I don't want him getting into trouble.
He's already been in prison for sweet fuck all. 9 times out of 10 that's usually because they refuse to cooperate with people helping them in court.

There are fools that go to court and think they'll charm the pants off their judge and it's up to people that see this issue to stop that.

They follow the $$$ user. They're simpler than you think.

Mate if he's running from the system here then he's got no chance outside here where it's even worse.
That said, you look at assange and you can see how he's found himself in this mess. Only difference is that assange is another level of "threat".
This guy seems more of fool that unfortunately found a really fucking bad enemy. Sure, we should try to limit this enemy's influence, but I think most of what happened here was a lack of tact.

Again - evidence, evidence, evidence.
Freemasons don't need to do anything if you have no credible or presentable evidence.

What do you do when they're controlled by Jews and Jews want to destroy you?

No. I'm thankfully in a country where the Jewish influence isn't really a thing (Portugal).
My uncle however went to live in Australia and that's where that fuckfest took place.
That's as far as I'll post about him however.
He left Australia for another country (another where Jews aren't a thing either) and is quite happy there. For now, as far as I know, both Portugal and his countries are quite resilient to the corrupting Talmudic influence.
Portugal has a bit of it on the two main cities, but it's mostly self-contained since whenever it gets out, it's laughed at. Most of the country is made of people that work for their shit.
We got our share of corrupt politicians, but nothing too serious, so people aren't up in arms about it.
I figure the general thought is "Yeah, they rob us but as long as they don't rob us too much, we'll leave them alone." They know this too, hence why they don't really rob us that much.
Come to think about it, in most of Europe, corrupt politicians are known to be corrupt but atleast they still make an attempt to hide it, like they KNOW shit's wrong.
The US, Australia and Brazil (pre-Bolsonaro) are the only countries I visited where politicians were openly corrupt and lobbies operated out in the open. I'm not sure how you guys put up with that shit. Something like that AIPAC in most European countries would be treated like Scandal, we even have laws about "Influence Trafficking" that deal with crap like that. Not that it prevents it, just keeps it at a minimum.
The kike-tricks are mostly in our banks and mega-corporations and as far I know, either the Deutsche Bank failling or another collapse like that will end up fucking them up nice and proper without the general public doing anything, so I'm not too worried about them.

The UK and France however are very worrysome. Germany not so much, but worrisome too.

Just started the video, looked at the date, and he was completely wrong about Syria. Why should I waste my time watching 46 more minutes when he was wrong in the very beginning?

It's old but the rest is relevant.

This is likely perverting the course of justice in ways that he doesn't understand at all. If you inundate the court with irrelevant info, you're going to have a bad time.
Dude just give me like half an hour, I need to dig through my legal books to see if there isn't an obvious misunderstanding here.
I think I know what the problem was with this person. I'm outraged the system put him behind bars for it though. That infuriates me that competent lawyers would be so retarded with this.

Attached: fe9.png (597x402, 175.8K)

Seriously nigger?

ive been following brendan for about 2 years now, his analysis from way back seems to be the most accurate as things play out. my 2

That sounds like the police user or perhaps some other organisation. Your uncle doesn't want to deal with people about shit irrelevant to his work.
That said, I thought free speech was a virtue in this country, even if it meant people could say things in a court of law completely irrelevant to the legal issue at hand and therefore wasting the courts time and pissing off the judge of that court for wasting their time.

They're not controlled by jews, they're controlled by satan user.
Or as I like to call him, the legal system.

Fuck your communist D&C.

You've just discredited yourself.

Well fuck you, I won't help you then. Just kidding, I kinda knew that response was coming.

That's the problem dude.
You have people trying to help you out, and you spit in their face.
Now I'm disgusted they weren't mature enough to look past that like I am, that's a sign that those lawyers were not corrupt, but rather incompetent. Which is likely given they were just assigned to Brendan by the court (or whatever).

That's why I said it was a lack of tact.

Also regarding s143:
You got off lucky to be frank. In the past it was capital punishment.

You're wrong. The "legal system" is not in control. That's just flat out wrong.

The were assigned by a corrupt high-ranking cop who is also a Freemason.

Attached: brendan not looking his best.png (1302x1120, 763.45K)

Money controls australia and the hebes like to spread it around. While the people of Aus are 'good natured', they're also soul-less so whoever pays your way, is your master.

Money doesn't have any agency. It's a medium for transaction. It can't control anything. People control other people with it.

Because I am lazy and really can't be bothered digging through 235 pages of nothing except snippets of useful info:
1. Who is the cop?
2. Why do you think he's a freemason?
3. What documents, statements, freely available info prove this?

Gotta break this down.
I do think this case is really suspicious, but I also think this guy really made it difficult for himself as well.
I think section 143 is extremely dangerous and easily misused by courts however.

They're lovable, but I think you're flexible with "good natured" because people do con you well here and you need street smarts. I know a lot of south africans and pom migrants that have problems with dealing with how dodgy white australians can be. If you're not careful, they will have a lend of you.

1: can't recall the name but it's available from a few sources.
2: to be a high-ranking cop or any gov worker in WA requires you to be a Freemason. That's common knowledge.
3: see Brendon's videos; search for the officer's name in Google and his relation to the case.