The descent of western Europeans and their languages

The descent of western Europeans and their languages

This isn't really much talked about but most western euros are white trash tier these days that have dumbed down their language to the level of their muslim invaders and only the elite seems to have a decent grasp of it.

In the US most people seem to be more well spoken and there has been less of an incentive to mate with absolute dregs as a hard working smart guy can actually make some shekels while in Europoor the political cuck guys get ahead and even then they don't exactly live large.

Lots of white Germans, French etc. mix their language with bix nood tier lingo and non stop curing and insults like turkroaches and arabs and it's not just the lowest economic classes or guys working in trades.

Attached: serveimage.png (289x174, 8.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHulvUwgFWo
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc
youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg
thoughtco.com/teddy-roosevelt-simplifies-spelling-1779197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Language affects your way of thinking. This is why an English-learned jap starts to think differently than a pure japanese speaking jap.

By using nigger and kike lingos, we poison our own mind.

Well, one could discriminate and not actually talk like a nigger, but I guess that would have required actual reading as a child.

There's a theory that Middle English was a creole language formed in the subjugation of Old English in favor of French under Norman rule. I'd say the same thing is happening on a much wider scale with globalism, where americanization mixes English into other languages, immigration and media mix third-world languages and nigspeak into English, and all of them get dumbed down further until not a single intelligent thought can come out of them. Pretty much all living languages are facing creolization into some mongrelized Blade Runner-esque cityspeak, also laden with made-up nigger vocabulary like "based", "fam" and "thot" thanks to social media.

Holy fucking shit you nigger burger scum just kill yourself

The only nigger speak I notice actual Europeans mix their language with is english itself, by using english words where they could easily use a native one just for the sake of being "hip" and "modern". Drives me nuts. Speaking for my country alone it seems the ability and articulation in the use of the native language decreased overall regardless of foreign vocabulary. Sometimes I see interviews from ~50 years ago and even rural shepherds seem to speak a better mother language than what modern kids use.
I cannot overlook the idea that this better articulation was also a product of a culture that still "looked upwards", so to speak, i.e when lower classes still attempted to speak like a nobleman and thus got better with time, while nowadays the opposite tendency is dominant, with people essentially thinking sounding like the lowest of filth is the coolest thing to do.

Many languages don't even have the words to explain some concepts. The speakers of those languages then might be not aware of things they can't describe by words.

Some African tribes have like 10 shades of green in their vocabulary, because it helps them to determine whether a plant is mature to eat.

How the Languages We Speak Shape the Ways We Think
- Lera Boroditsky
youtube.com/watch?v=VHulvUwgFWo

George Carlin - Euphemisms
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEQixrBKCc

This video explains how the language affects the perception of time and planning:
RSA ANIMATE: The Secret Powers of Time
youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg

Ebonics is Celtic. African slaves adopted it as their form of English while enslaved alongside Celtics in the South. Same place they got most of everything they call "black" culture.
HIP HOP CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
>Rap: Flyting, Rhyme, and Prose
>Graffiti: Text Illumination
>Breakdance: Riverdance
>DJ: The Bard

I definitely see the 'not looking up' thing. I remember being really disturbed by how my ex went on about how sexy she found me when I showed up in ripped jeans and a T to help her move. I felt like saying 'of course I own work clothes, I dress in business-casual on the weekends to lessen my odds of needing to use them.' It made me wonder what kind of husband she imagined herself with if she preferred me to look lower-class than where I actually earn a living. Now I'm wondering how much of the 'decreased social mobility' we've seen in recent decades is down to people not trying as hard.

On a more positive note, I think another factor might be that even highly intelligent people are consciously dumbing down what they say in order to be better understood.

The classic issue, one that is a completely American/ZOG created fallacy, is one where you receive curated, targeted disinfo about a topic and apply it to entire populations. When Russian-ethnic Germans raided a larger group of islamic invader's base to save one of their own girls, the news never was broadcasted. When victories are gained, they are typically unreported. Instead, we only hear specifically tailored, psyop researched thought controlling nonsense and we see this applied to, in this case, the entirety of western europe.
We can't trust anything we hear - Think worldwide population - It could easily be just 2 billion rather than the 7/7.5/8b+ that they claim exist, for example.
What should be done is the gathering of information with implicit and explicit goals to organize and create Golden Dawn-style parallel organizations and governments.

Stopped reading right there.
The average american speaks a mixture of nigger ebonics and kike slang, there is no place in the world where any European language has been more bastardized and simplified, american english isn't even spelled correctly, you simplified your spelling because the stupid niggerblooded mongrels weren't able to grasp proper grammar and spelling.

Sage for OP being a massive faggot.

checked
I agree
Celtic culture is nigger culture

Forgot to add that although they have 10 shades of green they fail at having planning faculties, hence the Africa is shit. There was never a need to plan ahead in Africa, because all year long there's green around and food can be easily accessed. With capitalism and overpopulation they suddenly feel need to evolve future planning to sustain their economy, but for that they need to change completely how they operate.

The environment in which a particular group of humans lives determines it's social fabric and language. You can see that on the Northern European countries which had to create a strong social cohesion and individual responsibility to survive in harsh cold conditions. The language reflects the need for future planning due to changing seasons.

Future planning, self-control and delayed gratification ability is thought to be in the pre-frontal cortex of the human brain. It also happens that countries using Germanic languages are better off than say Slavic countries. The German family of languages provide a better structure to convey complex ideas and to build on the top of other words. Many Slavic countries simply adopt English words and just append their pre-/post-fixes without really changing the root of the word. This means that the core of the word doesn't relate to their specific language. It breaks the fluidity and connection of the ideas. Many speakers therefore do not implicitly know the meaning of the word, because 90% of it is in a different language.

On the other hand, while the Americans are very verbose in speaking, the current trend is that their English turns into gibberish. This is especially pronounced in California and such. They talk a lot, but they say only little. On the Internet, they often use their ability to speak their own native language to their advantage to win arguments over non-native speakers with a smaller vocabulary, instead of winning through a well constructed argument.

Different languages have different information density per spoken/written unit. Chinese has the highest density, because it also involves intonation, that is an extra dimension of information compared to e.g. English. English is the second. Spanish is shit-tier in these terms, because Spaniards talk a lot buy say only very little. This is why every country speaking Spanish is economically in shit. On the other hand, they might have more relaxed way of living that doesn't strive to squeeze out maximum capital out of everything.

Lol, this is literally ten fold more true for the English language, what is it, like 40% of words in the English come from Latin languages? English is a clusterfuck language.

You what makes me absolutely bonkers for a woman that I'm dating? Proper spelling and grammar with she texts me.

How about you stab yourself fam.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 114.96K)

I do this a lot to talk to people around me. Whenever I use any big words, I inevitably hear "what" and giggles. Language skills are quite literally disincentivised

No surprise.

pathetic

It's magapede faggots, what do you expect?

No. English evolved from a koine derived from the Saxon and Anglian variants of English and the dialect of Norse spoken in the Danelaw. The blending of these groups occurred under Norman rule (English wasn't spoken in courts from 1066-1362, for example, because it was the dirty tongue of the poor folk) and the result was a neutralized form of Germanic drawn from English (from Denmark/Schleswig), Saxon (from south of there in North Germany) and Norse (the North, obviously). French and Latin were the vectors for lots of new vocabulary that slowly eroded the Germanness of the language, but syntactically and grammatically, it is naught but a bastardized Germanic language.

Oh look, the weekly language kikery. Temple must be out.

This is an incredibly important topic that most will overlook. Language effects your thinking, the way you speak effects your internal monologue.

This all started with the political class having to 'appeal to the common man'. On it's own, working for the benefit of the common man can be seen as one of the duties of political leadership, but you should not pander to everyone by dumbing yourself down. This creates a race to the bottom situation where people no longer aspire to complex language and complex thought, because the leaders no longer aspire to these things either.

Trump is actually a master of this sort of speaking. If you look at his older interviews from the 80s and 90s you can see more complex thinking and language, but once he became a public figure and reality TV host, then politician, he always speaks in the simplest terms possible. It's very effective at winning support from a broad base of people, and may be a political neccesity, but the long-term effect of this is a society that loses it's ability to reason and think beyond the level of teenagers.

Scheiße, I noticed this too.
There are Germans here who actually have a turkish accent.
No, they don't live in a ghetto where this is normal. No, they are not turks with a german ID.
Normal german people from a good family, living in suburbs trained themselves to speak with an accent.
I usually call them out on that and their reaction is always entertaining.

That's what happens when language is used as a weapon to promote an agenda. By controlling the language, you control the way the masses think. It's why Newspeak was a thing that was prevalent in so much of the dystopian literature in the past century. Our ancestors understood this.

Ivetalso noticed that if you use any of the streaming services, all of the ghetto shit is the featured crap. To actually find real music, you need to build a profile or search for it.

When?

Like the white Californians who have beaner accents or wiggers

Learn how to fucking google shit you inbred nigger brained cuckfaggot.
thoughtco.com/teddy-roosevelt-simplifies-spelling-1779197

I have met fully European Americans, that grew up in a rural area that was all white, that carried themselves and spoke like inner city negros. This includes throwing the nigger word around constantly.

Having lived within the inner city myself, it was the funniest shit I have ever seen. I tried my best to not laugh constantly at him.

Wow, you got me on that one.

Attached: ayylmaojrod.png (298x393, 84.57K)

Attached: what.gif (400x226, 2.13M)

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Speaking your own mother tongue is important, but being multilingual opens a plethora of different options for you to express your inner feelings, as well as loads of technical information that would be otherwise hard to express. Even dweebspeak moonrunes have concepts that could not otherwise be used in America, like honorifics being used to indicate whether you're higher or lower to someone on a social scale.

A majority of Jews are multilingual. Historically Jews have been noted courtiers (for obviou$ r£asons) because of their polyglot abilities.

People who support Esperanto should be disposed of.
English is God's language.

I thought it'd be stuff like pic related how certain languages have more shared traits than others but I'm disappointed.

It's a bit of both. There's this article about how niggers think, which is reflected in their native languages. Of course a nigger who learns to speak English or French or any other European language from birth will have a somewhat better grasp of abstract concepts than one who speaks Zulu, but will still struggle with them.

Exceptions would be poor Eastern European Jews who lived only barely better than Gypsies - Jews in pre-WW2 Warsaw would often not even know how to speak Polish.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.57K)

How is that a theory? It's always been known that Middle/Modem English is a creole language, and it's extremely obvious unless you're a sports-watching faggot. Most of the modern vocabulary of 'English' is French, Greek, Latin words with German words used for grammar. The terminology of Old/Middle/Modem is garbage. There should be English (Old English) and English Creole (Middle/Modern English). What is theoritical is why a Germanic language not only lost elements of every Germanic language has, but even lost elements of every White language. The many English that are dark-haired and dark-eyed indicate shitskins degraded the language. It doesn't even have gendered nouns, and people want to call it a White language…

The Silures ruined English; don't let it happen to you.

There's a reason why Greek or Latin were mandatory for all educated people England.

I don't know about the rest, but these are absolutely correct. The original Latin word was spelled honor, and the extra u is a relic of Middle English when there were no standards for spelling. Rime is also a Germanic word, cf. German Reim, which has only been spelled as rhyme because of an erroneous association with the word rhythm. It initially meant number or count, and is related to the Germanic word reckon (cf. German rechnen; Rechner, literally reckoner, means calculator or computer), and through Indo-European also the Latin word ratio (from reor, to reckon), and the Greek word arithmos (but not rhythmos which comes from the word for flow).

I should say however that the vast majority of spelling reforms are misguided efforts that only amount to muddying the connections between words in the same timeframe, as well as the etymological connections across different timeframes (essentially tearing words apart from their roots). Even if they say they want regularity, they only end up creating more exceptions, and in the process destroy whatever sense the present spellings carry.

Looking at some other suggested changes by the SSB,
would conflate the words with preexisting words in English
would remove the connection of the word with the word swear
would erroneously associate the verbs to the verb fit
would remove connections to words like receive or recipe, while relating it to words like deceit

Beyond all these, phonetic spelling would destroy the numerous hints English orthography gives regarding the roots of words, like using "ch" for Greek chi, "rh" for rho, "y" for upsilon, or suffixes like -ate or -tion hinting Latin origin. It would even complicate simple derivations between words, e.g. divine and divinity, because multiple sound changes have taken place since the derivation of the words. Pronunciation is far more fragile than written word, and to shackle spelling to phonetics not only robs the language of its past but also doesn't guarantee that any currently phonetic spelling won't suddenly undergo new sound changes and become pronounced differently.

tl;dr spelling is a connection to the past and phonetic spelling is akin to destroying your roots for the sake of momentary utility

english fundamentally began descending in its "Germanicness" with the advent of Normans, it's hardly to blame on Silures and the like, and in any case, its "simplification" is hardly an isolated case, though extreme, loss of cases and so called "grammaticalization" occurred almost systematically in the west, with various proposed reasons for it, including, and it's my favorite hypothesis, the spread of the Gothic bible
not sure how exactly it got to the point of completely losing grammatical gender though
Romance, Keltic and Baltic languages lost the neuter compared to PIE but that's about it

Persian is a similar example: despite living under the influence of such a heavily inflected, gendered language as Arabic, it lost all grammatical gender and all cases apart from the nominative and accusative, does not have any articles, only a few irregular verbs, and behaves like an agglutinative language. I've heard it's one of the simplest Indo-European languages to learn, after getting past the alphabet obstacle that is. Maybe it was precisely being under the influence of Arabic that simplified it to that extent, like English under the Normans.

lol

ref. 45
Thank god for Zig Forums

The UN is pushing 'indigenous' language hard atm. its an attempt to D&C and also cripple. English is a mutt language, but in a good way. it absorbs the best words and concepts from other cultures, expanding the range of expressive options available to the speaker.
It keeps changing and evolving, maintaining fitness.
But now, like everything white and successful, the kikes are attacking it. They'd rather the world mumbles away in dead and shallow 'native' grunts, unable to communicate with each other or frame complex thought.

Completely made up unsubstantiated faggotry. Kill yourself.