CNN takes down video of Democrat Congresswoman Supporting Border Wall

There is just no shame in these fucks. Enemy of the People

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-134045.jpg (1440x2117, 791.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybo0-WBvv-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post webm you lazy faggot

Well she’s white. Why is she a Democrat?

JFK was also a democrat. The world isn't all black and white.

She's a commie jew.

Attached: 220px-Katie_Hill,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress[1].jpg (220x220, 16.81K)

a-are you ok?

You buried the lede.

listen at 3:20

It is still on CNN's youtube
youtu.be/ybo0-WBvv-U

Attached: Democrat I'll vote for border barriers.mp4 (426x240, 7.14M)

Found the original photo

Attached: 20190112180042.png (1424x1424, 1.48M)

When will americans aknowledge there is an ethnic aristocracy running their country?

Attached: Democrat - I'll vote for border barriers-ybo0-WBvv-U-15M.mp4 (1280x720, 15.76M)

This bitch can't negotiate at all.

Immigration reform is a code for amnesty and looser borders. Someone needs to hammer that point home.

Is he ok?
Yes, expecting the OP to make a thread properly is quite normal. You on the other hand >>>/oven/

Jesus christ it's like shes on freaking trial. Is the left that far gone to where any barrier is like the Berlin wall?

So Bolshevism Lite?

I wouldn't be all that surprised they honestly suggest paving over the rio grande at some point to make crossing easier

“Literally physically impossible”

See>>>israel

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”

Looks Mestizo to me. That's what they look like when they have Slavs in their ancestry.

Attached: F3E9BBDD-C22F-42BE-82E0-1D3BEB3413CE.jpeg (1242x1427, 998.91K)

That's actually a pretty decent tracking meme

But… that's more democracy finally kicking in.
We haven't had decent democrats for decades. It just went to shit in the 90's, both parties.

This isn't 1972 and sound barriers won't stop vehicles bashing through them.
Those steel barriers look more impenetrable than concrete in my opinion, like they would slice vehicles up.

Why does it cost $2 million a mile to put up such cheap shit? Jesus christ I bet most of that fucking money is for over priced construction workers who are all lazy shits

Chinese here

Don't worry, we got this

Han Chinese and Hindu nationalist are anti-Christian

They do not believe in Jesus or GOD or Bible itself

They are Neo-babylonian and future

Because Jew made sure of it

Jew only influence on Christian society especially white ones

Most Israel and Jewish community financial profits come from European Christian world

And Jew used their brain power to harm and destroy European-Christian world

Basically Jew aren't super smart as white cuckold claim to be

They are just being harmful parasite and idiot at the same time Since their inability to build their own nation

This is what will happen in the future, Chinese communist and Hindu nationalist will extract resources around world including West

They will not teach their language or custom to out-group and will not accept the Jew because they are Anti-christian

So if Chinese and Hindu have more power than Jew lose power and influence on the world

Simple thing, Chinese going to shut it down Jewish media or World Wide Web bullshit just like they shut down missionaries

No more I'm a Jesus blood and chosen people so respect me crab because they do not believe Jesus or Jehovah itself

Don't you have iPhones to make, fucknuts?

How do you explain the Chinks' obsession with the Jewish movement known as Communism?

Only white cuckold using i-Phones, Facebook or other World wide web data site made by Jew

We use our phones, our web site, our product only

So Keep sucking Jewish Dick and integrated to Non-European who have no brain and will create Retarded mongrel like you

China's """new""" model of governance is actually just a reskinned version of the old Imperial Chinese dynasties. It's just that the Confucian scholar-gentry have decided to run things from the fore without an Emperor as their figurehead.

this China isn't Lenin's dream, it's Confucius's old debating grounds

As if you even have the option not to use Chinese websites.

Yes, We have asshole

Before Western colonialism step in Asia, Japanese sending their best to West and Steal Western knowledge

We are doing it the same thing over and over, we know everything about what's going on west

Don't you ever question about why so many Asian student in your society?

Are you aware of the communist ideology being invented and promoted by jews and shills, such as Karl Marx?

Are you aware that the man who brought it to China, which is Mao Zedong, was literally a banking clerk and connected to the U.S. ((((skull and bones))) society?

Are you aware that, for what ever reason, there are Jews in the Chinese ‘parliament’?

Are you aware of the, unfortunately, abysmal average IQ in India?

gook sluts are tired of little bug dick?

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (653x477, 190.77K)

Sort of. In many major cities a minority owned business must be on site. These people need to be paid the same rates as the people doing the work. They often just stand around and play on their phones. At most, they hold up a sign or put down some cones.

That's a real jewy looking jew, but for some reason I want to fuck her. Something about her confidence.

We know all about Moses Hess , Karl Marx has hate on European empire since the beginning

We Know all about Leon Trotsky invented word like расистов, a racist

< which is Mao Zedong, was literally a banking clerk and connected to the U.S. ((((skull and bones))) society?

Vietnam and China are Nationalist state and it always been

You can tell this thread is all shill on shill action.

To push for multiculturalism. Eventually China will be pushed for niggerification too.

Of course we do, you stupid yellow bug. Not welcome.

lol, you've sent your spoiled brats to foreign countries only to return with empty handed. They're that stupid that they had to cheat to get in. And especially in studies they are as dumb as a red guard chink.You locusts are being fooled, the only reason such filth is being accepted is because you offer large sum of cash for it. And yet after they've spent their "foreign studies", they have learned not a damn thing. Mao would be so proud of you.

The 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre
Daily dose of chink deterrent:

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980x551, 516.11K)