His name was Jakiw Palij and you did nothing to save him

@RichardGrenell Jan 10 former Nazi prison guard Jakiw Palij has died in Germany. I am so thankful to
@realDonaldTrump for making the case a priority. Removing the former Nazi prison guard from the US was something multiple Presidents just talked about - but President Trump made it happen.

Attached: Germany-Nazi-Guard_3.jpg (620x374, 60.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiblbmpjuW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too busy posting memes and fantasies to lift a finger to free the poor old man captured by actual jews. When you die alone in a prison cell, do not wonder why no one will come to save you, as you did nothing to save him.

Everyone gets old and dies jew.

It was 5D chess to shut up the libtards and fool the Jews.

Good men die peacefully in their sleep surrounded by loving family. Not in a gulag being sneered at by cuck guards.

Post what you personally did. I'll wait.

I pointed out what a coward you were. That's enough.

Wow, you chastised others for sitting around doing nothing, while you sat around and did nothing.

Remember to tell your kids the Jews persecuted Santa Claus.

This, not that it actually did anything mind you, as we all know and knew then.

A-A-ASSES AND E-E-ELBOWS!!!!!
YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACKNOWLEDGE MY CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSES AND ELBOWS!

RIP. At least he is free of this (((degenerate shithole))) and can finally rest.

I hereby award you the first of the 8/pol/ Golden Shlomo prizes. You win the 01/12 prize in the Best Fellow Goyim category.

More categories to come in the near future.

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 360.26K)

The jews persecuted Jesus Christ manipulating his death using Roman hands binding innocent gentiles to his nefarious deeds making them an accomplice to the crime. Just as they've done then they do now time and time again in a never-ending repetitive fashion.

If the jews could kill the creator of creation becoming the Lord of Nothingness, they would.

Trump is to busy pardoning Jews.

I usually ignore the threads and posts crying about Trump being a kike puppet. Despite being far from ideal, in some ways he is still the best president the US has had in 30 years at least. He seems to be building the wall, he might be holding back on the ZOG wars. Yet his legacy is still very uncertain. But news like this are symbolic of his inability or unwillingness to be /ourguy. You can say he was the better choice, but perhaps he wasn't. Hillary might have been the better for us after all. Maybe accelerationism is the way to go.

Yeah, what am I the Ateam?

Hey user, stop with the fake news. Trump only COMMUTED the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin because he did nothing wrong! So what if he was convicted of 86 counts of bank fraud! Fuck the bankers amirite?! And so what if he was paying illegals to work in his Kosher meat packing plant Iowa? It's not like Trump said hiring illegals was bad for Americans.

Attached: Trump - jew pardoned 2018.jpg (999x769, 228.89K)

Im just happy he died on his home soil. The patriot should come to rest on the soil he bled for.

What did you do exactly?

Literal communist shill detected.

Wow, the bot is so fucking brain damaged, tickle it a bit and it starts throwing tantrums and proxyhopping

Attached: 3e9c227ce7f42c388a181f17fb66a02bb1992871f918ab95ec6148574cc9223b.jpeg (500x500, 57.63K)

He was Ukrainian.

Note the, conscious or not, golem, with the mark of the jew as in tattoos on their arms.

how could he be less ourguy obvious?

keep posting about masons and animee. Ignore that they are offing great grandfathers and bragging about it. Fuck you all for being not worthy of Bowers.

So I'm supposed to care that my president deported a foreigner?

thats not bait, thats a boy who can't figure out why mommy can't remember which 5 guys might be daddy.

RIP

indeed. Ticket out of Clown World punched. Godspeed.

What could we have done?

He died in his homeland, that is okay I think.

But that name, he is not german, is he?

Exactly we are just screaming at our tormentors as we shrink in population and they take us one at a time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151.98K)

what gibberish is this?

Shifting blame I see.
How could we prevent it? Lay on the airstrip? Ask nicely? Thanks but I don't want a free ticket to the worst jail the kikes would find me to suffer in.
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS OLD FART ANYWAYS. We should care about the young people, the future generation. He already lived his life.

What if the kikes have done some kabbalistic magic or used the Hadron collider so death isn't the end?

Wow truly you are the shining example of how one should think.

So what did you do about it?

Jews are not 9 feet tall. We are just overwhelmed by men raised by single mothers. (Matriarchy is an inherent an nearly exclusive judiastic trait)

Only semi-related, but after seeing the interview with this former Waffen-SS NCO I sorta "doxxed" him and send him a package for Christmas.
I figured if I can find out his address some leftist dipshits can too, so why not brighten his day up a little?

The title translated to "I regret nothing", by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiblbmpjuW8

(Can't embed, someone posted it already)

>RIP. At least he is free of this (((degenerate shithole))) and can finally rest.
I like to imagine that he can finally salute his Fuhrer again and feel pride in a reich filled with happy, tranquil Aryan families.

The Noahide Laws are the true laws of the White race and Rebbe Schneerson was /ourguy/

Rebbe Schneerson, blessed be his memory, is not really dead. His has disappeared and will reappear and redeem us.

They have to rationalize their support for trump somehow.

Daily reminder you have no wall, no public leader and no hope.

May be travel soundly and find a measure peace from the madness into which we now descend.

You forgot that they haven't formulated a plan yet either. I have, but nobody likes it.
We should gather up the entire body of European american stock and burn everything behind us driving out and killing everything brown down to the border of Columbia. The return to our nation and begin formulating the ultimate biological weapon which will kill every human thing that moves other than Europeans. When that is done we will care for the Earth and live quietly and peacefully with almost no government, eugenically cleansing (killing) anyone in infancy and childhood who displays weakness, genetic aberration (of the subhuman part animal crosses) or jewish tendencies. That will be the future of the planet forever as we glide along on planet Earth the European/Aryan spaceship. It will be a time of advanced technology, peace and prosperity that will be something that has never been rivaled in all of the history of mankind.

There is only one reason that Utopias don't work; jews and subhumans make them impossible.

Wrong

That's two reasons. I agree with your sentiments at times though.

You were right for the first two, but by the third you had lost it.
I'm full of hope.
Rome didn't fall in a day.

I think it's you who is hopeless. That's why you're here.
You accepted your defeat already. You're basically dead.

But I am alive, and I smile as I type this next part:
A foundational myth amongst my ancestors was that our existence amounted to nothing more than a divine mechanism to create and recruit warriors and folk of righteous character for a conflict which our Gods knew they - and we by extension - could not and would not win, but would fight all the same, for the sake of what would come after, which could well be argued a victory.

Hope is always here, hope lives, bereft of a leader, bereft of a worthless wall, so long as we live, and countless better than those we are stacked against now have sought our demise. You'll have to do a lot more to take hope away from the ones you fear, my little friend, those with long arrears to make good.

Attached: The Last Known Image, Steve Irwin, Prophet of Kek.JPG (1000x1041 99.37 KB, 305.61K)

Checked for good vision, could use some work, keep at it.

This is fine. He can lay down and rest knowing he fought for the good guys. Better that he doesn’t have to experience the post war world anymore.

Oh wow didn’t see that coming

Attached: 0E41A572-E31C-456C-BDEA-F8377C295D23.jpeg (742x728, 79.98K)

Decadence is due to JEWS.
FTFY

YOU SHOULDA BUSTED HIM OUT OF HIGH SECURITY PRISON, GOY
fuck off cunt

Preaching to the High Priest there fella.

Attached: e3961155e8ae47f661fb2da2730410f7f266125ef1e9d4f9a37686d6c966c31e.jpg (3128x3420 93.03 KB, 1.84M)

Not my fault that you reply like that to an user that was argumentating against the niggerpill kike with that. If you don't want to be labelled a federal agent, don't pretend to be so

Cotton candy dreams and unicorn rides are lovely. How much heroine do I need to take to get high enough to believe in that?

Still a shit thread so sage and report.

okay user

Who hurt you? Why do you feel drawn to defend your abusers?

I think the thing we can all agre on is that we're all equal pieces of shit for spending our lives doing nothing but complaining

Was it ever proven that this man was actually guilty or was he just some random goy the jews satisfied their unending bloodlust on?

blackpill kikenigger rat

Attached: jews92.jpg (394x618, 68.83K)

Hello reddit

do these faggots actually believe blackpill is a insult?

Got to get those ebil natsees out to face justice so 'merica is safe for my pal Rubaforeshkin

Attached: Great4Yidsrael.jpeg (1093x565, 182.37K)

Look on his face is so defeated. Low energy of a cuck.