Lil Plantation Songs Removed from Soundcloud >The lyrics to the song “Whips...

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Lil Plantation Songs Removed from Soundcloud

A trio of songs is currently under investigation by a Maryland school board after students reported the music as “extremely offensive” and racist, and suspected that a pro-slavery rapper might be a student.

The songs, which appeared on the popular music sharing website SoundCloud, were shared by a user called “Lil Plantation” and included titles like “Whips Don’t Hurt ‘Em,” “All Slaves Are The Same” and “Whip Hands Free.”

The lyrics to the song “Whips Don’t Hurt Them” include phrases like “new n* keep picking my crops, but the slaves can’t touch me so I’m not worried” and “I show no mercy, I show no mercy.”

Other lyrics from Lil Plantation’s music includes: “Whip my plants and the slaves keep screaming, ‘please don’t whip me, please don’t whip me,’ yeah.”

Students at Mardela Middle and High School in Mardela Springs, Maryland alerted their teachers to the music, according to local news outlet WBOC. School officials then reported the issue to the Wicomico County Board of Education, which is currently investigating the matter to find out who posted the racist media.

According to the local news outlet, many in the community believe a student to behind the offensive music. Any consequences will be made in accordance to the school board’s code of conduct and as of this time the local police are not involved in the investigation.

The songs have since been removed from Lil Plantation’s Soundcloud account. According to a report by The Daily Beast, Lil Plantation’s biography on the music sharing site reads: “Don’t get offended these songs our [sic] just for entertainment purposes only.”

A spokesperson for SoundCloud told The Daily Beast that their website “forbids content that promotes or incites hatred or violence.” The site also has a trust and safety team that looks into any content that is reported by its music members. If any song violates the site’s code of conduct it is removed.

Community activist Jaamad Gould, a graduate of Mardela High School, condemned Lil Plantation’s music as disparaging and derogatory.

“The fact that you’re comfortable telling people to listen to something that you know is derogatory, that you know is offensive, that you know is something that you should not be saying. And you’re laughing and joking about it that, to me, speaks on what his mind state is.” Gould told WBOC.

"This is in our community because kids don't hate people based on the color of their skin from birth, it's something that they learned. Which means that their parents who live in this community are teaching that to their kids," Gould added.

web.archive.org/web/20190113000207/https://www.newsweek.com/maryland-school-board-investigates-racist-music-1289119

Attached: soundcloud.png (37.99 KB, 255x143)

All urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190113000207/https://www.newsweek.com/maryland-school-board-investigates-racist-music-1289119
youtube.com/watch?v=xXUHHJkSwjg
youtube.com/watch?v=7IsYowd2dTw

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Based zoomers. Kike free first post.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

They’re totally going to gas the kikes but first they’ll bring a token nigger on vacation with them so the white thots might think they’re cool enough to let them watch

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Maryland
Obviously a school full of niggers crying about Whitey be rayciss and shiiiiiiiet

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

All of those arguments were used and dismissed when directed toward regular nigger rap.

Levi Green
Levi Green

That reminds me of the time I asked some random brown kid for his papers and some passing cunt teacher reported me behind my back. I got an entire day of in-school suspension for that, yet jumping out a fucking window only got me one class of ISS.

Public education is a fucking mistake.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Don't forget how they have to get good goy points to pass the mandatory Holocaust history class.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Some niggas like lynchin, but I just watch em hang

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

LIL PLANTATION IS PROTECTED SPEECH
As a public school student, Lil Plantation is within his right to sue for any disciplinary action the school or district may employ.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Why is the school involved at all?

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

anyone got the songs?

Attached: dog-israel-flag.jpg (22.26 KB, 552x368)

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

And here I thought all new music sucked

Attached: 1537090278822.png (57.55 KB, 1271x999)

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Can't find the songs with a search engine someone please provide a link

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

A spokesperson for SoundCloud told The Daily Beast that their website “forbids content that promotes or incites hatred or violence.”

Riiiiiight. So they removed the 'rap' category today, did they? Of course not.

No, your post isn't kike free as generational bullshit is the work of the jews. So stop saying, 'generation this' and millenial that and boomers/zoomers and now fucking doomers whatever that one is. How the fuuuuuck do you not recognize that D&C? It's baby shit to ruin families and prevent you from getting red pills from your grandparents.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Only the shithole called the US would you get in trouble for posting a edgy song on a shitty nigger culture filled music app, muh freedom of speech my ass, fucking hate amerimutts, bunch of mongrel bastards, it makes me laugh when I see these larpers from the US claiming to be for white people when clearly fascism is ethno nationalism driven not fucking race driven, I have never met a group of people as stupid and as delusional as Americans

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Which means that their parents who live in this community are teaching that to their kids," Gould added.
Holy fuck this psycho is trying to dog whistle to other cultists to go after the family

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Who? kill yourself nigger.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Sounds like a Morrakiu wannabe

youtube.com/watch?v=xXUHHJkSwjg

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Noice. Based white male zoomer.

Niggahs be callin’ whitey da slave owner, but no cracker gonna joke ‘bout it, aww yeah

Free speech my ass.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Land of the "free"

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

No. Sounds like a kid having fun the way he should, by mocking niggers and rap noises.

Attached: big-berg.png (113.04 KB, 500x482)

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Wait, rewind. Why the fuck is the school involved? If a kid outside of school calls blacks niggers, he can be expelled? From the public school system? What is this kikery?

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Free my nigga Lil Plantation and let that child alone
#freelilp

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Sounds about right, and the nigger wants to blame his parents too >nobody is naturally racist anymore, this is learned behavior from parents
so his parents are going to get fucked.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

MUP DI DOO MURDA ME SUM WHITE BITCHES

YEAH YEAH MURDA DEEZ WHITE BITCHES

thank you for reporting goy but this is just the way upstanding black citizens express themselves…

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

“Whips Don’t Hurt ‘Em,” “All Slaves Are The Same” and “Whip Hands Free.”

Somebody find these.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Community activist Jaamad Gould, a graduate of Mardela High School, condemned Lil Plantation’s music as disparaging and derogatory.

There are about five things insanely wrong with this sentence.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

This kid probably has a higher IQ than all his peers. My fucking sides.

Lil Plantation

Attached: a4812c1af9506b05174190ea61dfda875e2f7adc246d0c5799a8f750c329e22b.gif (183.05 KB, 400x384)

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Does anyone have the music saved, or is it gone forever?

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

lets see what you favorite jew judge has to say about racist speech

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

A worthy inheritor to moonman is born.

Attached: eae899bd2ffb42227f42201aa6064c7abdcc35a195d9b1f3faacec72b7ef0a7b.png (8.32 KB, 732x732)

David Peterson
David Peterson

Do we actually know who did it?
It'll turn out to have been an edgy, reasonably high-IQ nigger who wanted to cause butthurt for the lulz. Then the story will be abruptly buried.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Yet we will never know as the music 404'd forever.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Someone has to have it…plz

lil plantation

fucking lol

Attached: ffff2311ac67147f69961b457778b927dcc0454670fbba85fdc3e1c9bbeab550.jpeg (58.12 KB, 450x800)

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

whose tits are those???
asking for a friend.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

"This is in our community because kids don't hate people based on the color of their skin from birth, it's something that they learned.
Yes they do, they also show unique racial traits from birth. Its the same reason a dog barks at a nigger, its alien.

Attached: babies-behavior.PNG (118.24 KB, 1518x276)

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

pro-slavery rapper
This fucking timeline.

Attached: 9899a61b20bd03dd2011857ae521abe64952db835f79c97656ca4f0e4fa9a519.jpeg (36.34 KB, 640x480)

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

whose tits are those???
thirsty nigger can't read
legal in 2021

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

This is just moonman tier though.

James Miller
James Miller

twang is so ugly.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

it's something that they learned
Which means that their parents
Woah there jamal, maybe they learned it because they were forced to interact with these people in school?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

I love it because they literally pulled that claim out of their ass.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

SoundCloud is an online audio distribution platform based in Berlin, Germany
There you go.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Literally trash. Not even a nigger, just plain trash.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

kids don't hate people based on the color of their skin from birth, it's something that they learned
we learned to hate niggers because of the way they act and smell, and sometimes the way they look, but mostly hate them for how they act.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

SoundCLoud Founded in Stockholm, Sweden
Oy veyy

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Big John Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=7IsYowd2dTw

William Wood
William Wood

You're not supposed to smoke pot in school, user.

Attached: RAW.png (590.1 KB, 840x840)

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

They're full-blown indoctrination centers

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

It wasn't extreme enough

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

You're not supposed to put your dick in men either.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Schools should not moderate behavior that happens off of school property

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Soundcloud is an Alphabet botnet that promotes (((rap))) to impressionable children.

Attached: Soundcloud.png (647.67 KB, 1242x261)

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

They seemed to have shut it down, are there webms? I'm curious what this fuss is about.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Name a streaming service that isn't Zog. Napster has been dead for a long time now.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

The thread with .pdf file was deleted. Can you reupload this book here ?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

t. boomer

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

it's not just soundcloud. all media is agenda-promoting bullshit.

bandcamp? They went full marxist saying that some of their revenue would go to help (((refugees))) and (((mexican immigrants))) when trump won (not that he has done anything about them, but the idea, or narrative, still stands).

Soundcloud portrays niggers on their covers, always. Soundcloud is mainly a "musician platform to share music with other musicians", however, niggers are overrepresented in their imagery.

Spotify? Always featuring niggers on their front pages. always. If you leave the fucking app on random play, it'll always play nigger music in the end.

I won't even go into youtube, you know how it goes.

streaming music, just like any other media is owned by the merchant and acts accordingly.

t. musician that has to deal with this shit daily without naming the jew on record, only on live shows.

John Rivera
John Rivera

You name the Jew on live shows? How does that work?
What if someone records you with their phone and/or snitches?

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Jaamad Gould
Jamaica Goldnigger

Where do these "activist" nigger kikes come from?

Also, public schools are brainwashing operations. There is one near me and every few weeks they take the kids out to the football field and have them chant "we are all one, United!" You can hear the cringy woman on a massive PA system yelling the brainwash lines out for them to repeat. It's all centered on "oneness" and essentially race mixing. The school is maybe 50 percent white. I feel so bad for those young white kids being told that they are one with these goblins. It's really sad.

Attached: Jamaica-goldstein.jpg (446.51 KB, 1790x1014)

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

getting red pills from your grandparents

o i am laffin

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit