Lil Plantation Songs Removed from Soundcloud

Lil Plantation Songs Removed from Soundcloud

>The lyrics to the song “Whips Don’t Hurt Them” include phrases like “new n* keep picking my crops, but the slaves can’t touch me so I’m not worried” and “I show no mercy, I show no mercy.”

web.archive.org/web/20190113000207/https://www.newsweek.com/maryland-school-board-investigates-racist-music-1289119

Attached: soundcloud.png (255x143, 37.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXUHHJkSwjg
youtube.com/watch?v=7IsYowd2dTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based zoomers. Kike free first post.

They’re totally going to gas the kikes but first they’ll bring a token nigger on vacation with them so the white thots might think they’re cool enough to let them watch

Obviously a school full of niggers crying about Whitey be rayciss and shiiiiiiiet

All of those arguments were used and dismissed when directed toward regular nigger rap.

That reminds me of the time I asked some random brown kid for his papers and some passing cunt teacher reported me behind my back. I got an entire day of in-school suspension for that, yet jumping out a fucking window only got me one class of ISS.

Public education is a fucking mistake.

Don't forget how they have to get good goy points to pass the mandatory Holocaust history class.

Some niggas like lynchin, but I just watch em hang

LIL PLANTATION IS PROTECTED SPEECH
As a public school student, Lil Plantation is within his right to sue for any disciplinary action the school or district may employ.

Why is the school involved at all?

anyone got the songs?

Attached: dog israel flag.jpg (552x368, 22.26K)

And here I thought all new music sucked

Attached: 1537090278822.png (1271x999, 57.55K)

Can't find the songs with a search engine someone please provide a link

Riiiiiight. So they removed the 'rap' category today, did they? Of course not.

No, your post isn't kike free as generational bullshit is the work of the jews. So stop saying, 'generation this' and millenial that and boomers/zoomers and now fucking doomers whatever that one is. How the fuuuuuck do you not recognize that D&C? It's baby shit to ruin families and prevent you from getting red pills from your grandparents.

Only the shithole called the US would you get in trouble for posting a edgy song on a shitty nigger culture filled music app, muh freedom of speech my ass, fucking hate amerimutts, bunch of mongrel bastards, it makes me laugh when I see these larpers from the US claiming to be for white people when clearly fascism is ethno nationalism driven not fucking race driven, I have never met a group of people as stupid and as delusional as Americans

Holy fuck this psycho is trying to dog whistle to other cultists to go after the family

Who? kill yourself nigger.

Sounds like a Morrakiu wannabe

youtube.com/watch?v=xXUHHJkSwjg

Noice. Based white male zoomer.

Free speech my ass.

Land of the "free"

No. Sounds like a kid having fun the way he should, by mocking niggers and rap noises.

Attached: big berg.png (500x482, 113.04K)

Wait, rewind. Why the fuck is the school involved? If a kid outside of school calls blacks niggers, he can be expelled? From the public school system? What is this kikery?

Free my nigga Lil Plantation and let that child alone
#freelilp

Sounds about right, and the nigger wants to blame his parents too >nobody is naturally racist anymore, this is learned behavior from parents
so his parents are going to get fucked.

MUP DI DOO MURDA ME SUM WHITE BITCHES

YEAH YEAH MURDA DEEZ WHITE BITCHES

thank you for reporting goy but this is just the way upstanding black citizens express themselves…

Somebody find these.

There are about five things insanely wrong with this sentence.

This kid probably has a higher IQ than all his peers. My fucking sides.

Lil Plantation

Attached: a4812c1af9506b05174190ea61dfda875e2f7adc246d0c5799a8f750c329e22b.gif (400x384, 183.05K)

Does anyone have the music saved, or is it gone forever?

lets see what you favorite jew judge has to say about racist speech

A worthy inheritor to moonman is born.

Attached: eae899bd2ffb42227f42201aa6064c7abdcc35a195d9b1f3faacec72b7ef0a7b.png (732x732, 8.32K)

Do we actually know who did it?
It'll turn out to have been an edgy, reasonably high-IQ nigger who wanted to cause butthurt for the lulz. Then the story will be abruptly buried.

Yet we will never know as the music 404'd forever.

Someone has to have it…plz

lil plantation

fucking lol

Attached: ffff2311ac67147f69961b457778b927dcc0454670fbba85fdc3e1c9bbeab550.jpeg (450x800, 58.12K)

whose tits are those???
asking for a friend.

Yes they do, they also show unique racial traits from birth. Its the same reason a dog barks at a nigger, its alien.

Attached: babies-behavior.PNG (1518x276, 118.24K)

This fucking timeline.

Attached: 9899a61b20bd03dd2011857ae521abe64952db835f79c97656ca4f0e4fa9a519.jpeg (640x480, 36.34K)

legal in 2021

This is just moonman tier though.

twang is so ugly.

Woah there jamal, maybe they learned it because they were forced to interact with these people in school?

I love it because they literally pulled that claim out of their ass.

There you go.

Literally trash. Not even a nigger, just plain trash.

we learned to hate niggers because of the way they act and smell, and sometimes the way they look, but mostly hate them for how they act.

Oy veyy

Big John Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=7IsYowd2dTw

You're not supposed to smoke pot in school, user.

Attached: RAW.png (840x840, 590.1K)

They're full-blown indoctrination centers

It wasn't extreme enough

You're not supposed to put your dick in men either.

Schools should not moderate behavior that happens off of school property

Soundcloud is an Alphabet botnet that promotes (((rap))) to impressionable children.

Attached: Soundcloud.png (1242x261, 647.67K)

They seemed to have shut it down, are there webms? I'm curious what this fuss is about.

Name a streaming service that isn't Zog. Napster has been dead for a long time now.

The thread with .pdf file was deleted. Can you reupload this book here ?

t. boomer

it's not just soundcloud. all media is agenda-promoting bullshit.

bandcamp? They went full marxist saying that some of their revenue would go to help (((refugees))) and (((mexican immigrants))) when trump won (not that he has done anything about them, but the idea, or narrative, still stands).

Soundcloud portrays niggers on their covers, always. Soundcloud is mainly a "musician platform to share music with other musicians", however, niggers are overrepresented in their imagery.

Spotify? Always featuring niggers on their front pages. always. If you leave the fucking app on random play, it'll always play nigger music in the end.

I won't even go into youtube, you know how it goes.

streaming music, just like any other media is owned by the merchant and acts accordingly.

You name the Jew on live shows? How does that work?
What if someone records you with their phone and/or snitches?

Where do these "activist" nigger kikes come from?

Also, public schools are brainwashing operations. There is one near me and every few weeks they take the kids out to the football field and have them chant "we are all one, United!" You can hear the cringy woman on a massive PA system yelling the brainwash lines out for them to repeat. It's all centered on "oneness" and essentially race mixing. The school is maybe 50 percent white. I feel so bad for those young white kids being told that they are one with these goblins. It's really sad.

Attached: Jamaica-goldstein.jpg (1790x1014, 446.51K)

o i am laffin