Vaccine shot killed famed cancer doctor in mere minutes from “total organ failure” … state-run media desperately...

Vaccine shot killed famed cancer doctor in mere minutes from “total organ failure” … state-run media desperately tries to cover it up

Dr. Martin Gore, a widely celebrated cancer doctor credited with “saving thousands of lives” died from “total organ failure” just minutes after receiving a vaccine shot yesterday. Dr. Gore was a professor of cancer medicine at the Institute of Cancer Research based in London. He “died suddenly yesterday after a routine inoculation for yellow fever,” reports The Times (UK).

BBC lies about the doctor’s death claiming, “cause of death is unknown” and eliminating the word “vaccine” from its story headline

archive.is/VMrOu

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-22-at-2.34.24-PM.png (1024x866 149.38 KB, 776.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugwatch.com/vaccines/guillain-barre-syndrome/
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/guillainbarre.htm
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/guillain-barre-syndrome.html
thevaccinereaction.org/2018/12/nevada-man-diagnosed-with-guillain-barre-syndrome-after-getting-flu-shot/
vaers.hhs.gov/
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause
archive.is/tGGep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1496316470015.gif (475x250, 1.44M)

Didn't Stray'la outlaw thought crimes regarding vaccinations recently?

I'm not really an anti-vaxxer, but I will say if you wanted to assassinate someone, poisoning their flu shot would be an incredibly effective way to do so.
This could be the real story, that the cancer researcher was onto something and so pharma got rid of him.

Dying "within minutes" is almost assuredly an anaphylaxis allergic reaction to something in the vax, just like those fucking peanut allergy kids who swell up and die if someone else on the opposite end of the airport happens to think about having a PB&J when they get home next week. I.e. it's not the peanuts' fault that the kids' immune systems want to kill them.

It's the insidious stuff in vaccines that I'm worried about, such as how an entire generation was exposed to/infected with SV40.

-t. MD

Damn.

got any more cases?

Attached: bayer hiv vaccine contaminated pharma.png (652x653, 64.76K)

Honestly, as unbelievable it sounds, it's mostly likely the case. Considering like you said, poisoning a routine shot/needed shot, is the easiest course ESPECIALLY for Pharma since they have direct access to all the shit. Checked btw for accuracy dubs.

Could be a possibility, well thought, but still have to call you a pharmanigger for using their lingo, sorry.
Pharmanigger.

Attached: guess where this is from.jpg (1792x828, 435.23K)

Why don't they do very basic tests to determine resistance/allergies beforehand? An herbalist would have put a single drop on the patient's skin and waited…

See

Because the way these allergies work is via the adaptive immune system. No one is born with an allergy, one has to be exposed to the antigen before the body can create an antibody for it such that an allergy develops. No doubt he had previously been exposed to similar vaccines with little to no side effects. The last exposure before the one that killed him sensitized him and setup millions/billions of cells waiting for the next exposure of this specific antigen. There was no other sign. Then he was injected again, they reacted and his autonomic functions chimped out.

It's like the bee people: no one is allergic to stings until after they are stung at least once. I've been stung before in the past, several times over the years, and didn't have anaphylaxis. Next time I could, but it's not likely. The people with peanut, shellfish, whatever food allergies may (or may not) recall the sensitization episode, whereupon they may have only exhibited mild hives, GI distress, or whatever. Every other time after that their throat and eyes swell shut unless they inject epinephrine.

Don't be afraid of this kind of thing happening. You don't live in fear of oncoming drivers swerving into your lane and killing you in head-on collisions, but that risk of death likely happens to you multiple times a day. People are psychologically wired to fear unusual threats and disregard much more commonplace ones.

One can make a first amendment argument against the MMR vax (possibly others) as it was developed via a cell strain taken from an aborted baby. Unlike bacteria and fungi, which you can just give food and they will grow, viruses require cells to coopt in order to reproduce (this is how SV40 got into the polio vax). Anyway, at least one person successfully won their first amendment "conscientious objector" status case based on that. It's such a threat to the vax mandaters that the catholic church published a position paper saying it was okay to inject this despite the vax originally being created using aborted baby tissue.

I got a vaccine shot haven't had one for decades until then am I fucked?

Nothing to see here.

Read the post before yours .
If you were going to suffer an allergic reaction, it would have happened soon – if not immediately – after receiving the injection.
If you're concerned about it, you can always request to wait around afterward, since they'll know what to do, instead of EMT's playing guess-the-condition with your unconscious meatsuit.

Did your throat swell shut and cause you to die within minutes of injection? Did your throat swell shut and cause you to die within minutes after you ate your most recent meal? No? Well, congratulations, you don't have an anaphylaxis allergy to either of those things at present.

You'll have to wait years to find out whether there is some insidious threat in the vaccine that will cause cancer, dementia, or whatever. PS, the flu vax being forced on people is basically government sanctioned fraud. Read the CDC's own stats on how ineffective it is.

They usually kill someone if they either no longer play ball/go rogue or are too much of a risk to leave alive anyway. He may have been planning to go public about something or they feel he was getting too close to a cure or some big finding and so killed him.

Safe and effective.

Nice jewish term you got there.

Apparently his yellow fever was so advanced that it could not be cured.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 354.31K)

I have to power level here a bit to explain this so fuck you, but yeah…

So I have to get both the flu and pneumovax after an accident from years ago. The flu shot is yearly and the other is every eight or something years. I am in excellent health and, frankly, the last time I even remember being ill was the exact time the accident happened which was decades ago and I was coming down on the pain medication (so it really wasn't even being ill but rather detoxing). In fact the surgery I had which included a scar that runs the length of my stomach didn't even keep me away from athletics for long as I was in a very physical sport three months later and the doctors stated that was norm for athletes. Point being, I have always had great health. So this years flu shot came around and it was business as usual but it was anything but.

That shot fucked me up beyond belief as I could barely breath, had a fucking enormous headache that felt like mountains were being dropped on my head and I was spitting up some disgusting mucous which was fucking orange/green and just nasty all around. That shit lasted for a week and my PCP could not identify what it was other than it was "going around" this year. On top of that, three of my family members all became fucked up from it directly after as well with one of them now having Guillain–Barré which pretty much seals their fate as it limits them immensely. Ironically they were in great health before hand as well but what we discovered was that the flu shot had two doses. A large and a small. I received the small dosage, they are the only member who received the large. So I dug a bit and found this issue is pretty common and especially common this year. See for yourself:

drugwatch.com/vaccines/guillain-barre-syndrome/

cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/guillainbarre.htm

What most findings claim is that the connection comes from the Swine Flu variant which was introduced several decades back after an epidemic:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/guillain-barre-syndrome.html

Here is one (of many) examples:

thevaccinereaction.org/2018/12/nevada-man-diagnosed-with-guillain-barre-syndrome-after-getting-flu-shot/

The problem or, better stated, concern that I have had recently is that given how fucked the government was over the previous administration I simply cannot overlook the potential of the easiest delivery system to cause issues, a delivery system that nearly everyone gets every year which is the flu shot. We see how horrendously the country was managed and who was put into positions of importance over that time period and it is very hard to not consider this as being plausible. Especially when we also add in the monumental rate of autism and other issues that also directly go back to the same issue.

We're pretty much at the point where we have to get these vaccinations because we have no idea what else is being pumped through the air, water, food and so on. I am not posting this to say "don't get a vaccination!" as I think it may probably be safer now given who is running shit at this time but I just think there is a lot of information out there waiting to be pieced together that something sinister did indeed take place within the vax creation and it had a direct impact on a lot of people. I could be wrong of course but given what we know, I don't think I am. I just have been too lazy to bother looking into it further.

Attached: vaccine02.jpg (1000x758, 265.94K)

Who even gets the flu vaccination?

Pretty much only doctors, teachers, and service industry workers really.

The body has two reservoirs of creating antibodies and the storage of stem cells and mature blood cells. They are released upon the introduction of an issue into the body so if you, for example, get the flu then both your marrow and spleen will regulate fighting it off by releasing whatever is needed. Bone Marrow is the primary creator of blood cells.

Each virus or bacteria takes a special type of attack created in your body to ward it off. So as you likely know younger and older individuals often get these shots to help aid the body. Those two classes of people (elders and babies) tend to be the most at risk. However, many athletic individuals have also damaged their spleen through the years as it is a very easy organ to rupture. Extremely easy actually as a hard blow during a tackle or so on will have an effect like a hammer down on a ripe orange. Like I said this happens fairly often in sports and when it does there is a very big danger of the patient dying unless they get literally immediate care as that organ acts as, basically, a water spout internally and the patient is losing blood inside. So the surgeon will try to save some of it and sometimes they just can't because it (literally) exploded. Hence the joke "I burst my spleen".

If this happens then the patient can live a life just like anyone else but they are more susceptible to death from three specific issues - Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae and Neisseria meningitidis. So pneumonia, the flu and meningitis. The last is a killer to everyone but the first two can be handled by merely getting a shot for them. One of which is every six or whatever years and the other is yearly. Now this is not because the person is more susceptible to getting them but that they are more susceptible to a dangerous outcome if they do get them. So technically they don't need to get the shots but it's wise to do so (if the shots aren't fucked). This is not because of the flu but because of what the flu can lead to and the big killer which is pneumonia.

I actually support vaccinations as up until this last year I never had an issue but I will say that given all the discussions we have had here and the materials presented as well as the experiences from this year I think something may be going on. Better stated, I will not be surprised if something comes out to show that something did happen and it effected many. The only suggestion I would have to people is just keep healthy, stay away from immigrants and make sure you aren't eating shit where some random puts their paws all over your food as people who make food don't give a fuck as we all know.

Sigh… the issues of our timeline…

This nigger faggot is right though.

Found the problem.

Yep. Find a nice jew temple to meet people and share your life with.

I hate r/the_donald and I hate the 2016 elections.

Attached: uki grr.png (281x309, 57.55K)

anti-vaxxer is codeword for ex-vaxxer
most hardcore antivax moms are people who watched their healthy newborns die in their arms, minutes after being vaccinated.

(checked)
At least the cancer treatment industrial complex was saved. Saving thousands of more lives would have meant lost (((jobs))) and lower share prices.

I firmly believe in vaccines because of the 100+ years of scientific evidence. The death of some random senile old man won't change my view.

Attached: eece9f826fa7f5d593fe74879cb4d461e4e95851_00.jpg (500x512, 32.65K)

How about we only vaccinate what we did 40 years ago. So no more giving children flu and hepatitis vaccines.

Attached: (((You)))_.PNG (701x509, 200.83K)

two can play at that game

Attached: 911aa7f7d994ddee0c8a3721dde60567038fd2395073101fd0c9695fe7c7b500.png (694x507, 208.95K)

Not really.

Attached: Hurtwitz.jpg (600x387, 74.09K)

i bet you're a 4cuck also

Keep crying and projecting, Efraim.

Attached: hurt locker.jpg (680x932, 112.2K)

Spoken like jew.

And who brought you said evidence? People have believed in things for thousands of years only to finally understand those things to be false. You'd be retarded to think that your immune system will just accept a vaccine, instead of fighting in of and damaging the whole body and brain.

so easy to call anyone with a different opinion a jew
You kike.

Nice Israeli IP too.

Nice Israeli IP too.

Why dont we see if we can figure out who he may have pissed off with some of his current work?

Cry harder jew.

Mainstream media is forced to report on it. And of course, if vaccines were 100% safe, you wouldn't need government programs like VAERS vaers.hhs.gov/

Attached: Martin_Gore_MSM.png (688x369, 156.38K)

So he was doing actual honest research into looking at a cancer cure like Otto Heinrich Warburg? It's possible.

when I was in the navy years ago we got the first round of shots, the normal boosters, then later got the yellow fever shot and Id say about 10% of everyone in the division got really sick. 3 were so sick they were deathly pale and had to be hospitalized. One took a while to get sick and had trouble walking so I helped walk him to the hospital after sick call. I thought hed be ok, but after he was standing in line to see the doctor, he passed out and fell flat on his face. it seems like every batch is different, or some people are able to get sick from it very easily. dont they put heavy metals in these things?

Whats with all these tards in the thread just accepting vaccines as something obviously good.
If you don't have a healthy amount of suspicion about vaccines you look like an obvious outsider, as true Zig Forumsacks are children of doubt and suspicion born of finding lies wherever they look in the (((modern world))).
Theres already plenty of reason to doubt the altruism of enourmous (((pharmaceuticals))) and vaccines in general, based on their contents.

Attached: 4564523412315.jpg (404x521, 178.73K)

How dumb are you?
(Rhetorical question, being an American and a zogbots puts you in the single digits).
Do you know how vaccines work?

it could be vaccinations were good, and are still good in theory, but like a lot things, are being co-opted to serve other purposes

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE SEE THE WORLD IN BLACK AND WHITE? YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT VACCINES ARE. YES IF YOU'RE OLD OR WEAK THEY CAN HURT YOU. IN NORMAL CASES, THEY SAVE YOU FROM DEADLY DISEASES.
THE WORLD IS NOT 6000 YEARS OLD, DINOSAUR FOSSILS ARE NOT HERE TO 'TEST YOUR FAITH', THE UNIVERSE WAS NOT CREATED AS A TEST OF YOUR BLIND OBEDIENCE YOU SUBHUMAN JEW-FUCKED PIECES OF SHIT

There are steps you can take to brunt their finance control to a large degree.
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002

When everyone was spooked by the H1N1 propaganda it was given to kids in schools. Not mandatory though but still many got it because the decision is given to the parents. These news stories about deadly flu is always bullshit. Mostly its not even related to the flu but some old fart dies from stroke or something and it is all spooky virus so everyone gets scared into vaccinating. It's all a scam to poison you. Many do vax when the fear campaign is just a bit too successful.

Btw I got it too and was sick for a couple of days.

You glow in the fucking dark, nigger.

yes I know how vaccines work.
maybe you should worry about the waves of muslims grooming all your teenage girls instead of obsessing over americans.

Imagine being so jewish, you get riled up enough to post on 8ch because someone questions one of your jewish dominated business practices.

In the 1700's George Washington inoculated his troops against small pox by taking needles, collecting pus from the sores of the infected and using it to inoculate his men. Some of the men died but most survived. I believe there is a possibility of pharmaceutical companies intentionally infecting people with things but I also believe certain vaccines are a good thing. There is no denying the fact that through vaccination we have all but erased many medical burdens of the past.

Wow, you lashed out in several directions, is everyone supposed to be them all at once? It's no secret here what's fucked up about vaccines, lurk more and you find out, it's not about religion, etc.

What way do you prefer to say the same thing?

thanks Dr. Satan

It is about religion, retard. It's about judaism wanting to enslave the rest of humanity, and they certainly find one method through vaccinations.
There may have been merit in the practice at one point, but as soon as jews took over the industry entirely, it became nothing but a method to slowly and or quickly debilitate or kill us.

You clearly don't know what vaccines are. They're just lab drugs pushed to sell. Nobody cares if you miss the flu that year, you gullible nigger. They're different for each age group and can be messed up, especially by turd worlders, niggers, and roasties in green, and Walgreens employees who don't give a good damn if you get poked wrong and your kid develops autism. Vaxxers are suckers for Jewish tricks.

Attached: closed ecosystem.jpg (581x767, 91.56K)

Dude that's exactly why people are anti-vaccine. The method of introducing weak pathogens to the body to boost immunity is a completely white creation. But we're all horrified at the thought of what the fucking Pharma kikes are putting into our vaccines.

Potato nigger here.
Reminds me of the 2009 "flu pandemic".
Remember all that panic over nothing? Here in potato nigger land the public was driven to hysteria by the ravings and propaganda of the media. Every Monday the state news would announce "Latest figures from GP doctors reveal another 40,000 people have developed Swine flu last week".
Hold on a minute I thought, how can they know? To diagnose a case of H1N1 flu properly, you have to do a blood test.
Now most local doctors surgeries don't take blood tests. They give you a letter to go to a hospital to get the test done. It takes about 10 days to get the results. So it would be impossible for the news on Monday to have the figures for the previous week. I mean the test results for the previous Monday, let alone the previous Wednesday or Friday, wouldn't be available.
Yet they were announcing with confidence that the knew the H1N1 flu figures for the previous week. Hmmmm, I smelt a rat.
I began digging around, but found the answer by chance in one of the national newspapers. Buried in an article was a quote taken from the government's directive to doctors. It said:

So basically anyone who turned up at their doctors with a runny nose or a cold was immediately entered in the statistics as having some kind of deadly disease.
The problem was, nobody actually had the swine flu. I never met anyone with it. I never met anyone who knew anyone with it. Occasionally you would meet someone with what was obviously the common cold claiming they had "Swine Flu."
So the whole "flu Pandemic" panic was completely manufactured and fake.
It was like living in the Soviet Union when the news would make up figures about tractor production, that had never happened.
People were panicking, dragging their children get vaccinated. After reading about the side effects, I predicted that more people would die or develop long term illnesses from the vaccine, than from the "Swine Flu".
Which turned out to be true.
Anyway, I'll never forget that time. That was the end of the mainstream media for me. As I said, I literally felt as if I were living in the Soviet Union in 1937.

Attached: ussr building a better tommorow 20389.jpg (476x335, 38.3K)

The irony in this thread is that you, the jew, are the ultimate pathogen. You have sought to destroy the entire natural world since time immemorial. But, in your folly, you cannot see that you have consumed yourself, as well, in the pursuit of that objective. Look at yourself – there is nothing left of you now – you have become NOTHING, ENTIRELY DEVOID OF ANY VALUE OR PURPOSE… and all at your own hands. Many can clearly see you're now in your death throes, lashing out blindly in panic and denial. But this outcome was inevitable. And, although you'll never admit it to yourself, it is because YOU chose it.

So be it.

My dog got kennel cough literally 3 days after getting the fucking vaccine

Where did you get your shot? Did you get it in the doctor's office? When you presented for your shot were you in a waiting room filled with people who were at the doctor's office because they had "that bug that's going around this year"? Did you fill out an appointment check-in form and use a pen from the front desk that was covered in virus laden snot that had been smeared all over it by sniveling patients who previously filled in similar forms to check in for their appointments? Did you touch the virus snot-smeared door handle to the clinic? How often per day do you unconsciously touch your face with your hands and/or rub your eyes?

I am not in favor of kiked vaxes/frauds (especially the flu vax). However, "the flu vaccine causes the flu" is not really a conspiracy I hold as a high probability. Contrast the SV40 "mistake" that left an entire generation at risk for cancer and wasn't "detected" until (((far too late))). The kind of thing I would be concerned about is that we find out there was a (((tragic mistake))) in some of these vaccines that we eventually find out rendered the next generation of white children sterile. Or prone to cancer. Or dementia. Whatever.

Well, you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

Too bad for him and the countless other victims right
The vague notion of 'for the common good' is disgusting because it is violent criminality

Attached: vaccine03b.jpg (1600x1200, 632.09K)

(Check'd)
Karma's a bitch eh? Meme it far and wide.

Attached: 88e05babb092b38a9b95c653c3745c470a54e325bd61345efc1ce9297c5899d8.jpg (564x549, 42.63K)

People can die from even routine surgeries. We should ban surgeries. Patients requiring surgery should be sent straight to the morgue, otherwise they might die.

jesus fucking christ, 10 yearolds that are super autists that arent trained to use a toilet.

these kikes murder and destroy our children and drink their fucking blood every day and these filthy cianiggers protect them

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

Zig Forums the post

On reedit front page.

Attached: REEEdit.png (664x214, 17.14K)

Few hundred kids got narcolepsy from swineflu vaccine in Finland. Goverment admits it and pays compensation.

people have a choice whether to be operated on. nobody is suggesting vaccines should be banned - just that people must be allowed to choose otherwise you are promoting forced dosing

Ok, but they'd better keep away from other people by living in the wilderness or something.

you are not morally superior for choosing to be vaccinated, and if you are vaccinated then what do you have to worry about those who are carrying the very same germs you are immunized against?

Why is that Moshe? I thought the other goyim were all safely vaccinated? Surely you don't mean to tell me they will still get the disease they were vaccinated against? So why would you care what the anti-vax people do?

Could it be anons, that the diminshed occurance of the diseases, that vaccines have supposedly vanquished, is due to better living conditions and improved hygiene? What if they simply became infrequent as these factors improved in a large percent of the world, but we were programmed to attribute this to the miracle of vaccines?

Inb4 muh science lesson - yes i know it is probably totally bogus theory, but one that occurred to me recently. So deal.

archive.is/tGGep
Currently shills are starting up threads on other boards complaining about getting their lies disproven and being BTFO.

They have lost their raid for 8/pol/ and are trying to create an issue where they can dispose the moderation, and impose censorship of topics they have lost to on Zig Forums

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME PATTERN OF HOW SHILLS TOOK OVER 4/POL/ BACK IN 2013. WE ARE BEING RAIDED AND SUBVERTED

You are not clever for attempting a strawman. Nobody said vaccination is a moral issue.

Projection. Fucking kike.

if it's a science issue then freedom to choose and informed consent is a moral imperative

Attached: vaccine04.jpg (1200x675, 190.79K)

Kike.

Considering that was how the kikes were sterilizing the nigger immigrants that showed up in Israel. Forcing it on all females including women who were already pregnant, causing a miscarriage in most cases, and after repeated shots over a period of months caused permanent sterilization.

Attached: fe247b73cf5fe1bf16d7139ed84864da4b992c17d7dd5b45b42f9d4e81214f15.jpg (750x1064, 81.49K)

Then I hope the next senile old man to die is you.

A "kike" is surely someone who wishes to deceive someone through lies and withholding facts to achieve something for their own purpose whilst harming an innocent party. your blatant disregard for morality is disgusting. you are an immoral idiot who knows nothing, cannot reason, cannot argue and simply uses insults instead of arguments, emotion instead of logic, hatred instead of compassion, and resort to name-calling when you are challenged on asserting the moral justification for not telling healthy people the risks associated with a prophylactic

this is all it takes for some retard to label me a "kike"

you're just trolling and frankly have conceded the argument to me

blogposts from naturalnews hardly count as research

Vaccines killing and causing neurological destruction has been well documented over 9000 times you shill cuck.

Nice try, kike. Looks like I win this time.

Gas yourself shill cuck. Browse Zig Forums for more than a week to not seem like such a newfag

Maybe you should know not to use reddit spacing since you've been here so long

Go suck off a kike you cianigger, you shits need to change your tactics once in a decade

Attached: you.jpg (960x720, 116.66K)

what exactly did you win?
the fact is vaccines create side effects and there is no legal or moral justification for asserting anyone must have them. vaccines are rudimentary prophylactics that can and do injure otherwise healthy children.

your tactic of blithely screaming,

"kike! i won!!11!!"

is so blatantly pathetic you may as well attach a footnote to all your posts declaring your paltry pay for spouting weak talking points by the pharma industry and bargain basement shilling tactics

keep replying to me and i'll keep memeing, you dirty lying shill scumbag

Attached: vaccine05.jpg (500x500, 34.56K)

All the things, kike.