Third world female imbecile rushed through bus driver training to meet diversity quotas kills three

Third world female imbecile rushed through bus driver training to meet diversity quotas kills three

Less than a year on the job. Gets in bus crash a month ago. No probs. Rushed back into the driver’s seat. Gets into another crash last Friday. This time kills three, seriously wounds two dozen, nine with life threatening injuries.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-bus-crash-driver-investigation-1.4977406

archive.is/12ifn

Driver refuses to cooperate with police after crash. Police forced to arrest her for not cooperating. Accusations of racism already being bandied about. Passengers say nothing was abnormal, no ice, no skidding or sliding. Mass coverup underway.

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-bus-crash-photos
globalnews.ca/news/4840641/ottawa-bus-crash-photos-video/

Attached: 77C52607-3A67-4DD4-8427-E6A1B529F4AC.jpeg (780x585, 107.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SsR7V
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/ottawa-massacre
twitter.com/EPCMRecruiter/status/1085382761513472003
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263
archive.fo/cEqbb
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cAQxW8boIygJ:https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263 &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
pastebin.com/ynmd1X0a
archive.fo/yVZlx
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cAQxW8boIygJ:https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263&hl=en&gl=us&strip=0&vwsrc=1
archive.fo/1yOZl
cbc.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2079570!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/tp-ott-diallo.jpg
archive.fo/vvhe6
imgcop.com/5366422/
archive.fo/iO5P3
imdb.com/name/nm5973616/
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-bus-crash-driver-investigation-1.4977406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coulter's Law.

The union probably told her to wait for the shop stewart. Ottawa cops aren't too fucking bright.

Oh, this bus company has quite the history:

archive.is/SsR7V
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/ottawa-massacre

Poor leafs were thankful to not be blown up.

Attached: Oy eh.jpg (517x650, 65K)

Are there low-powered rifles or is this just another buzzword?

Seriously, no pictures of the driver yet???

My bids are on a woman or a pajeet

anything with a bullet bigger than 30. cal or a casing bigger than your pinkie would be a good metric. but then again, the faggots who spout it wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyways

I think this is her. Digging through twitter, there's a tweet linking to a CBC article mentioning a woman with her name. This image was grabbed by twitter when the story was posted, but when you click through, CBC has removed the image from their website; looks suspicious.

twitter.com/EPCMRecruiter/status/1085382761513472003
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263

Attached: nog.png (1054x748, 715.48K)

you jelly?

Yep. Probably a brown woman that barely speaks English.

Tweetsave gives API error. Archive doesn't save the relevant image of the tweet.

archive.fo/cEqbb

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1768x899, 711.81K)

Fix page screenshot.

Attached: zzzzz.png (1768x1452, 1.03M)

GIS of picture in question shows two results, the cached version of that page on google doesn't have the picture yet the image search for it returns it as a result.
Shit is being scrubbed but not thoroughly.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 01.06.24-fullpage.png (681x269 26.39 KB, 40.1K)

sage for triple post
Forgot google's cache, although it doesn't show the picture.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cAQxW8boIygJ:https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263 &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To public transport plebs. Consider walking unless your driver is white. It's just not worth risking your white life in the hands of a 68IQ ape that cannot even comprehend the magnitude of the damage it caused. Imagine the extent to which a nigger doesn't even know what it doesn't know.

No surprise there

Even the baby realizes that something is wrong with her.

The censoring Jew must really hate caching servers.

The google webcache source still contains the image.

Likely. Also purified autism.

Attached: kek they didn't actually delete shit - Copy.PNG (1735x748 90.54 KB, 81.18K)

double post sage

I don't know how to get a full screenshot of the google webcache source page. That one line stretches forever.

Here's the pastebin of the webcache source; bonus archive 1;
pastebin.com/ynmd1X0a
archive.fo/yVZlx

here's the webcache source; bonus archive 2;
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cAQxW8boIygJ:https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-mother-fights-deportation-order-1.905263&hl=en&gl=us&strip=0&vwsrc=1
archive.fo/1yOZl

Here's the image in question hosted on cbc.ca servers;
cbc.ca/polopoly_fs/1.2079570!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_1180/tp-ott-diallo.jpg

Here's the archive of above cbc.c server's image;
archive.fo/vvhe6

Sorry mods if I'm spamming. I'm not sure if this is fine because it's actual sources of shit and archives. So I'm saging everything because I'm double/triple posting a lot

Well we have caught them attempting to cover it up which just shows you the reality of what we're dealing with.

The second google image search is very interesting; (see bottom row)
imgcop.com/5366422/
archive.fo/iO5P3

It already has the dots connected and it's most likely run by a script. Is there a ghost in the machine?

Attached: its so funny how the scripts are antisemitic.PNG (1002x216, 204.22K)

It's that ridiculous nigger name, just stands out like a sore thumb in the eyes of page-rank.

How do 9 people crash a bus?
We're in the midst of the narrative being shifted and blame being removed.

Attached: how do 9 people crash a bus.PNG (328x325, 162.88K)

I think "involved" here means they're victims.

I suppose. Maybe I'm too insane.

.22LR, rifles that shoot pistol rounds, 300 blackout.

Mostly low velocity stuff. "High powered" is mostly just a buzzword, all standard hunting rounds are high powered.

It's a strange way of wording it, but that is the case. DND here is Dept. National Defense, so they are in no way involved with running transportation.

I just cannot get over how badly this nogged crashed. I have to wonder if it is intentional, but then I'm not sure a nigger is spatially aware enough to pull this off. Since the monkey could not SEE the top deck of the bus, perhaps it forgot it was there.

Attached: 0115_col_denley-W.jpg (826x619, 78.6K)

Can we just have a fucking screwfly solution already?

Attached: EmploymentEquity.png (825x838, 333.77K)

probably desperate to keep that bus driving job in order to make a case against being deported

third rate service from third world workers

Attached: affirmative stunt death diversity kills.png (632x622, 236.77K)

also, who the fuck highlights shit like this

Attached: justine damond shot .jpg (754x640, 87.29K)

Let's just make sure.

Attached: tp-ott-diallo.jpg (1180x664, 203.98K)

Still not going to drive a bus for you Colorado.

imdb.com/name/nm5973616/

Attached: diallo.PNG (683x602, 334.87K)

DND is leaf DoD, BTW. Some uniformed.

She's an actress. Holy fuck, I just have this image of some nubian princess act that got her arrested. "Ah ma QUEEEN!"

Buses have no seatbelts, tons of glass, poor structural integrity, poor braking, carry lots of fuel, are easy to tip and have massive inertia. Most if the time they just sort of lumber along and collisions are fairly minor but bad bus crashes are bad.

She didn't tip it, and there was no reason to crash it. She ran into the roof of a bus shelter and it sliced the top deck like a tin can. Weak integrity perhaps, but let's not blame this on an engineering fault, it's purely nigger incompetence and affirmative action on full display.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-bus-crash-driver-investigation-1.4977406

Like all those hockey players that died a year ago when a truck hit their bus. Took forever to identify him to the public. Of course he was a crazed spice monkey who didn't give a flying fuck.

YOu neurotic white male privilege assholes are merely hateful towards magnificent beautiful empowered woman of color. Shame on you.

Look up Diallo on Jewgle, all niggers. Its a nigger.

CBC are turbokikes, on par with North Korean state media levels of non-credibility.

Attached: CBC-fat-cunt.PNG (623x700 40.79 KB, 349.06K)

a sneaky way to fuck with the system would be to wait a little so that shitskin cops begin to feel hated for their incompetence, by civvies and other cops alike, and then send them on patrol just to check stuff on "tips" about some "suspect individual" in upper rich lefties neighborhoods, then wait for the chimpout when an uppity boon with power meets some libshit snowflakes
pic unrelated

Attached: Nigger_Computing.jpg (516x616, 87.48K)

DIS NIGGA DONE KILL THREE ASS PEOPLE. THIS STUPID MOTHAFUCKA DON' EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A BUS, GOT IN A BUS, AND NOW LOOK. THREE ASS PEOPLE ARE DEAD AS A MUTHAFUCKA. THREE DEAD ASS PEOPLE RIGHT ON THE FUCKIN BUS. GAAAWWWD DAAAAAMN.

Attached: zcxvbshgecvxr.png (229x362, 77.28K)

Oh, it's completely the nigger's fault; I'm just pointing out that buses are deathtraps.

subhumans can't into reality

It's the same everywhere.
Here in potato nigger land, they introduced a tram service called "Luas" in the capital Dublin in 2005. Then a few years later they started hiring niggers. Then the crashes started. Pic related is when a nigger tram driver crashed into a bus in the middle of Dublin in 2009.

ITS HARD TO KNOW WHAT TO PUT IT DOWN TO

JUST A RUN OF BAD LUCK

Attached: NWS_20130727_ACN_021_28384224_I1 luas crash.JPG (620x455, 70.95K)

Ok this is hilarious

Is this local public tranport or a greyhound copycat?

Niggers. Not even once.

huh. so i suppose the whole Diallo family is probably your usual people in nation X that the Empire paid off to commit treason against their people for our material gain.

Hmmm I like the way you are thinking.

Also Pic not related

Attached: Trudeau mega pedo1.png (705x578, 273.8K)

Diallo is a clan name in west africa.
You probably have tens of millions of them.

bitch-tier

If all these retards are out there driving, why the fuck would i walk the streets? I'd be a hundred times safer in my car

this is probably what happened, they have no concept of the abstract so in fact consider how close you're sitting to the front window in a bus. When the nog looks forward the rest of that bus doesn't exist at all.

Attached: jaffa jokes.jpg (673x480, 42.26K)