IT'S HAPPENING! FACEBOOK HACKED! 773MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES!

Attached: aVOSkIC.gif (800x450, 9.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0h3hI
haveibeenpwned.com/
troyhunt.com/the-773-million-record-collection-1-data-reach/
archive.fo/2T5q7
pastebin.com/UsxU4gXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facebook keeps your email and password information on file for several years.

Attached: No_Seriously.JPG (823x516, 43.58K)

Be careful! The data will be used to steal your money, house, car, good name and kids.
Phew, false alarm. Carry on, fellas.

Boy Zuckerberg's and Facebook's stock is about to be curb stomped. OMMFGROLMFGDAOWTF!

Attached: 1474048474203.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

More likely forever.

Nice. I don't even give much of a shit about my Facebook account, I barely use it.

Implying there's a "forever" for Jews.

Do you use the FB password for anything else? Because it's out there now.

archive.fo/0h3hI
not a single word that facebook got hacked
kys faggot

You can check if your account was part of hack by entering your email address into this website:

haveibeenpwned.com/

It will also inform you if it was released in any other major data breaches they have a record of.

and password

nice try, habib

Wait, so, does this mean there's on average 36 people per password out there? Is hunter2 and password123 hardcoded in NPCs?

Attached: small concern.jpg (1231x1231, 176.71K)

moore321 is my inlaws password, so I'd say yes.

i've been using "ONL1NEG4Yb*ipucc4" but there must be some people sexually frustrated and deranged that use the same password

Turns out my old account on fb wasn't part of the hack, but discovered some old forum I used to frequent was hacked and all of the private messages dumped (as well as plaintext passwords…).

I don’t remember this Mac tonight commercial.

But Facebook is mostly used by boomers.

It's way worse
This isn't from this breach but you can expect similar results

Attached: are-your-passwords-secure-you-sure-talking-to-you-123456-6-photos-2.jpg (600x671, 51.52K)

< implying they ever delete anything

wtf?

It ain't easy bein' gray.

727,478 people use "homelesspa"
What does this even mean?

Attached: NPC_(2) (2).png (416x435, 193.61K)

Is there a recommended procedure to delete your goybook account?

12345, thats what I use on my luggage!

Jokes on them, I use 01234. Unbreakable.

I'm not even gunna change my password

Hmmm. I wonder what this says about Facebook users. No lions. No tigers. No sharks.

This has nothing to do with Facebook specifically, or at all, as far as I know. Where are you getting that idea from?

No, there are so few passwords because most of the passwords were not in plain text. There were 21,222,975 unique trivially recoverable passwords.

I use nigger. Everyone is too scared to type it in.

It's where the asshole read the link to a gizmodo article.

I too want some answers

homelesspa

What am i missing

Probably a password that was auto-generated by a bot that was registering fake accounts.

Vigelante SJW gangs when

Attached: 7ff6e980d700aafda97134335b5102bc4c7b6d437ffa0303e03fd0ffb6bd4372.png (1089x676, 667.13K)

I want to see the list because there are some leftists, that personally snubbed me for my political beliefs, and now I want to delete all their friends after I post a confession telling everybody that they voted for Trump and that they are closet nazis.

Good. Only faggots have a kikebook account. Not my problem.

Newfag detected.

Iseriouslyhopeyouguysdontdothis

The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach17 January 2019

more at…

troyhunt.com/the-773-million-record-collection-1-data-reach/
archive.fo/2T5q7

List of 2,000+ (allegedly) hacked databases totalling 87.18G

pastebin.com/UsxU4gXA

the haxxor is deutsch

cool i hope it comes crashing down and whoever invested in it lose all their money

The apocalypse is going to start on normalfag social media. Cap this post for posterity.

Attached: e4962d5a3bac6e280253715b0c00c25b7b4ac31c22178548655b336558620efa.jpg (1094x1642, 282.42K)

I recently cleaned up some dead guys laptop and that fucking idiot just used his name+69 as his password

fucking normies man

Attached: dumb goyim.jpg (500x280, 59.21K)

I want to see the list because there are some leftists, that personally snubbed me for my political beliefs, and now I want to delete all their friends after I post a confession telling everybody that they voted for Trump and that they are closet nazis.

Company I work for has about 20,000 employees. For a password, about 1/3 of these people use the season ("summer" or "winter", depending which it is) and the last two digits of the current year. This evolved out of the network admin forcing everyone to change their password every six months. So right now, at least 6000 of these clowns are using "Winter19". Worse, when they are obliged to change that password in about three months, you already know exactly what they will change it to. This has been going on for years.
Normies. Oh, normies.

Collection #1 has nothing to do with faceberg, you fucking retard.

This sounds like the best revenge. I hope you taste it, user.

Who does reuse passwords? OMG baka.

Attached: Noose.jpg (480x360, 12.36K)

There have been a grand total of ZERO facebook hacks. ZERO credit card hacks ALA target etc. It's all controlled psyop to get the goyim to submit more personal information to attach to their money. It's to get goyim to buy more kike services and to release their private information to those kike services to scan the dark web etc.

Nope.

FTFY

With the way things are going, I doubt very much that anybody is going to save the White race. Hitler was the only one and the last one.

Be gone, kike.

maybe the smiley face gang is an sjw gang

the weeb shit is to distract you
you would think someone like that is as dangerous as a telly tubby, and you'd be correct
they are as dangerous as telly tubbies, telly tubbies with ak-47's

Attached: spooky.jpeg (267x189, 8.44K)

Now you have another legitimate excuse for not using social media. My excuses are Drama, and when I was working as a busboy before becoming a cook I had women throw dirty dishes into a tub before running to the back to check their cellphones.

UTF-8 and 256bit colorpilled.

bump

''They trusted Cuckedberg, the dumbfucks.

This isn't the first, nor last data breech these stupid fucking websites have had. The fact is that normalfaggots are braindead morons and it's going to take 3 more big controversies like this to get them to move away from faceberg.