9/11 Researcher Christopher Bollyn comments on Bogdanoff Twins

Gives quick run down on Bogdanoff brothers

Christopher Bollyn, a 9/11 researcher who has definitively demonstrated that Israel played a leading role in the 9/11 attacks, and the author of the book Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World, gives his opinion of the Bogdanoff twins.

This is a general 9/11 thread. Dump high quality photos of 9/11, and share documentaries, books, and links.

Attached: Christopher_Bollyn_Bogdanoff_Twins.mp4 (640x360, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ/videos
takeourworldback.com/short/bollyn.htm
takeourworldback.com/bollynhufschmidmurdoch.htm
archive.is/tA66S
takeourworldback.com/
takeourworldback.com/protocolsconfirmed.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting an user dump those super high resolution 9/11 photos. Lost my folder.

Attached: aerial-gz-9.jpg (1200x2124 173.52 KB, 728.9K)

God bless Adam Green and Christopher Bollyn

Great work by Chris Bollyn but I don't trust the jew. He has typical jewish disinfo on his channel. It's always the same story with these people. Don't fall for these "good truther jews" ffs. It's so stupid.

I enjoy Green's contribution. He doesn't cuck for Zionism or International Jewry. Is Green Jewish? I don't know but nothing he's said has raised any redflags, so at the very worst, Honorary Aryan.

Attached: 911 redpill 5.jpg (1111x640 3.96 MB, 88.71K)

Neither Green nor Bollyn are jewish, user.

Google 07 - the key

No, and he's gone as far as posting videos of himself singing "Jesus Loves Me" as a small child to prove it.

No he doesn't, and I don't know anyone who does a better job of tracking kikes day to day. Your post however IS typical jewish disinfo and it's time for you to get the fuck back in the oven.

youtube.com/channel/UCaRjFptz7970mppuiGuZtpQ/videos

All namefags and facefags, regardless of who they are and what they do, will be summarily rounded up and killed when the day comes. (((Adam Green))) is on that list for profiting off of “Jew naming” just like Patrick Poopdick Shittle Little.

This is a jew.

better pic o that

Attached: israel purim 911 kids constume celebrating it.jpg (408x538, 81.8K)

Attached: 1500817303863.png (1150x1081, 157.06K)

And this, anons, is an e-celeb worshipping faggot who thinks livestreams and podcasts will save the white race and not the inevitable chaos that we’ll witness in the coming years.

>anyone who even looks at information about jews produced by another human being is a faggot!
Imagine being paid to post this.

>j-just wait for DOTR goy, you wouldn't want other anons to think you're fag for looking at bad goy info about G-d's chosen, would you, user?
WEW

Attached: 1518917607424.jpg (1024x768, 265.89K)

Go back to reddit, kike.

Adam Green does some great research, but goes overboard sometimes. As much as I love David Duke, it is very similar to how Duke makes himself look bad on infowars by being too much of an asshole about how long he gets to talk and all that.

Imagine thinking (((Adam Green))) is your savior and not just some sped getting paid by retarded paypigs like yourself to reinsure their confirmation bias and not focus on preparing for the inevitable civil war. If you can’t use a gun properly and you’re not in shape, you’re going to be SOL soon.

More projection from an e-celeb worshipping kike faggot. I used to work for my local GOP years back and realized that there is absolutely no way to game the system. Steve King learned this the hard way and still got censured despite bending over for everybody. There is no political solution to this mess. Do some research on the March in Rome if you want to get an idea of what we should be looking towards as an actual solution.

David Duke is clearly controlled opposition.

I can't stand Adam's constant screeching about "muh good jews" and how he isn't an anti-Semite. He also buys into the kike fantasy that Steve Pieczenik is some kind of significant figure, and not just a jewish fraud, as Alex even admits in private.

Bollyn had an IDF girlfriend, he also lived on a kibbutz.

Attached: Joel Skousen - Jonestein privately admits that Pieczenik is a fraud.mp4 (1280x720, 10.72M)

>(((Adam Green)))
Prove that Adam Green is a jew. You can't, because he's a Christian gentile.
I didn't even bring up Adam Green until you started screeching about him, Shlomo. The clip in OP is a Bogdanoff meme featuring a Zig Forumsack trolling Bollyn. The man does do good work, however, though as this user noted sometimes he goes off the deep end.

I hadn't seen this tbh, haven't watched many of his video (just found the video and clip in OP when searching for Bollyn). If what you say is true that's unfortunate, he may be somewhat gullible. I noticed he goes overboard with trying to predict the future in what Israel is going to do, for example declaring that Jared Kushner is their messiah.

Interesting. You have to admit that he has done a solid job of proving that Israel did 9/11, though. Why would the jews want someone doing that? Do you think that Bollyn has left anything crucial out of the picture that somehow benefits the jews?

Bollyn was directly responsible for some of the worst 9/11 disinformation that infested the truth movement. Everybody will bash three little rats who put out Loose Change for what they included in those films (and rightfully so), but they all forget that a lot of it was citing Bollyn.

takeourworldback.com/short/bollyn.htm

checked and saved

Attached: trump 911 toys.jpg (900x593, 46.33K)

Here's Adam with Jeremy Rothe-Kushel, a hyphenated (practicing) heeb who will criticize Israel, but little else. He also interviewed a race-denying groid from that same Talpiot Talk circle who goes by "No Race" and equated a realistic outlook on the jewish enemy with thinking they all have antennas under their yarmulkes with direct links to Satan.

I hope you eat a bullet before you reproduce.

I remember Bollyn was the first serious 9/11 investigator. He was questioning the narrative the day after 9/11 in some usenet posts. (Unfortunately, it seems Google has memoryholed their pre-2002 usenet archive or made it unsearchable.) That's a bit of a red flag to me, and there are many other reasons to strongly suspect he's controlled opposition.

A lot of his research is good (often too good), and it's still well worth reading if you can filter out the disinfo.

Did not know this, what disinformation was that specifically?

The jewish wife thing is weird, but it doesn't prove he's working for the jews. They divorced almost three decades ago. I'm curious to hear what disinformation you said he produced, because if that's true then there's a much stronger argument for him being an agent.

If he's associating with and trusting jews then he's a gullible fool. Does Green admit that White genocide is occurring?

You and the rest of your jewish pals, (((user))).

So far we have that he was married to a jew for 2 years, and some claims that he produced some disinformation about 9/11. Do we have anything else? I'm not sure questioning 9/11 soon after it occurred qualifies as a red flag, if anything it denotes intelligence, but let's see what the other anons says about his disinfo he produced in those early days.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

I’ll take you down first.

You guys know what Adam Green, Hitler and G-d have in common? They’re all homosexuals.

You still haven't posted pics of your preps, which is because you are a larper who has none. I bet you don't even own any guns, and you sure as hell have not produced any White children.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
Hehe.. nice try kiddo, but you are too slow for my blade.

Attached: enlightened-archer.png (894x705, 1.3M)

Fucking based.

The main one that comes to mind is pic related (because it was cited in so many 9/11 truth hit pieces), and the Take Our World Back page has more examples.
takeourworldback.com/bollynhufschmidmurdoch.htm
archive.is/tA66S

Does Green admit that White genocide is occurring?
Kind of, but then he'll still make civcuck arguments about culture over race.

Attached: BollynPentagonRotor.png (766x530, 169.31K)

Well, Hitler was a known homosexual. The SS had private brothels and gay harems in the early 30s that never get talked about.

and hitler had 3 testicles, and hitler liked it when men would shit on his chest, and hitler had 3, no wait ONE testicle and a very ugly penis.

Hoover was a cross-dresser.

Hitler was a jew.

He really wasn't, at best he was like 6.25% maybe.

Attached: Naw.jpg (500x333 59.86 KB, 12.69K)

Any less than 100% Bavarian phenotype is a shitskin that will be hung on DOTR.

Attached: this asshole.jpeg (300x100 87.01 KB, 301K)

Hitler had 14 testicles, 8 dicks, 42 nipples and also loved Quaker Oats oatmeal as a midnight snack.

Attached: audience.jpg (1024x768, 688.87K)

I don't trust anyone who dismisses the Bogs.

Hitler was an ovo-lacto-paleo-keto-vegan.

He had brown eyes and was actually part Jewish, and hated himself for it. He was a meanie.

Always have at least two backups, one completely offline which you sync once in a while.

lol green has a bit too much of møllers tran, he needs to come down for his own sake

Attached: intoTHEovenKIKES.jpg (1024x883, 843.48K)

LMAO, this is a fantastic shoop.

Hmm. You could potentially chalk that one up to an honest mistake or incompetence, but I'll admit I've seen that disinfo propagated a lot, so either way it's unfortunate. Did Bollyn ever come out and try to set the record straight on that once it was discovered he'd made a "mistake"?

I'll check out that website. Curious, who does that website consider to be a legitimate "truther"?

Yeah I thought they were just a meme.
The Bogdanoffs are actually worth talking about? Weirdo rich twins

lel

Attached: trump 911 wtf.jpg (593x793 138.46 KB, 510.56K)

As far as I know Bollyn has never corrected it, and it's just one of many examples of him making "mistakes" so big that they have to be intentional.

It isn't one of those websites that just attacks everybody. It actually has pages up defending people like the late Edgar J. Steele.

Aside from Bollyn and his former partner, Eric Hufschmid, whose sister is married to Rupert Murdoch's son, the only other people I've seen critical pieces penned against are Wolfgang Halbig, Jim Fetzer, and the jew Jonathan Elinoff.

takeourworldback.com/

Despite the poor design, there's a lot of great content on there, especially the essay on The Protocols.
takeourworldback.com/protocolsconfirmed.htm

Can't stand this guy, he is a blustering windbag, the archetypal crank who is obviously deployed to intentionally shit things up.

I'll check out the site.

At the risk of triggering a shitstorm: What's your take on Judy Wood? Does that site address her claims? I'm asking because I've yet to see anyone actually address her claims rather than just calling her a jew or a lunatic, and I've spent some time looking for a serious rebuttal. I'd be interested to see one if you know of one.

kino af

Handy tip. Dress cool, rabbi. It's gonna be a scorcher out there today. Like an oven. Safety first; amirite?

Turn right the fuck around and get your happy ass right back into the oven, Lev

thanks for this

9 11 was a Jewish plot to Kickstart the Oded Yinon plan. Anyone who comes close to exposing their involvement ends up dead.

haha OP phones in to troll Chris

I got banned of Mike Rivero for ranting about Hollywood jews luring in young girls to be sold into sexual slavery in the middle east and then having their broken bodies tossed into building foundations for entombment in concrete by Chechen mercenaries.

Hitler was actually a black man named Adolfius Rufus the third. His mother slept with a visiting African Prince from Tanzania (former German East Africa) and had little Hitler a year later.
He only took the name Hitler to appease his father. Adolfius spent his early years creating great art and inventing new things. He invented the highway system when he was 12 years old and invented cubism when he was 14. This is why he disliked the French so much, they were constantly stealing his art (just like whitey). Adolfius wanted to liberate the ancient nubian peoples hiding in eastern Europe, and also wanted to pressure his main man Benny to save african people from the evil and oppressive white man (france and england).

Attached: bananas.jpg (326x326 56.74 KB, 15.8K)

What's the sauce on pic related? We should start spamming this on top comments on Trump's twitter.

Attached: sauce.png (1111x640, 88.71K)

Reminder that Green is a very common jewish surname.

I second this. I find the very notion preposterous, but neither am I a physicist so I can't properly evaluate her arguments on my prior knowledge and I would like to hear a genuine criticism made in good faith.

He clearly made a video on his surname e and how it's not Jewish, and I looked up his name and it has no Jewish relation, it's english/scottish

no way 2nd pic related is real

You aren't worried? Hope they are benevolent beings

Just like Sir Shifty Green.
Not in the slightest bit jewish and if you say it is well you're just a filthy anti-semite aren't you goy.

Attached: crypto-narrative.jpeg (1200x630, 128.67K)

I liked greene but he did seem jewy after his little eceleb bitch fight with the germatria effect guy. He whines like a faggot.

Wait a minute you faggots thing that meme is real? Oh i’m Laffin’

Says right there. Some dude posted an essay to a contact form.

Attached: A486C202-88EA-45F0-A85D-EE990F3DDD49.jpeg (750x632, 120.36K)

Rare unedited pic (((they))) don’t want u to see

Attached: 7F5BCC7C-E886-44FE-A095-FA0061561833.png (557x577, 404.32K)