FDA chief threatens to take e-cigarettes off the market

SJWs be like would someone think of the children!
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna960411

patheos.com/blogs/withoutacrystalball/2019/01/youth-vaping-epidemic-fda-threatens-to-pull-products/

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/south-park-apology-manbearpig/
vapenw.com/collections/mods/products/voopoo-drag-157w-mod-black-frame)
vapenw.com/collections/sub-ohm-tanks/products/smok-tfv8-baby-beast-v2-sub-ohm-tank)
vapenw.com/products/coilart-mage-rta-v2)
vapenw.com/collections/rta-rba/products/moonshot-v1-rta-by-sigelei)
vapenw.com/collections/rta-rba/products/voopoo-rimfire-rta-rebuildable-5ml-tank-atomizer)
misthub.com/collections/rebuildables/products/geek-vape-mini-tool-kit
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,932876,00.html
ewg.org/agmag/2018/05/thank-you-subsidizing-smoking
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3651898/Vaping-better-smoking-one-best-ways-50-years-improving-world-s-health.html
nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/long-term-vaping-far-safer-than-smoking-says-landmark-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's about time.
Godspeed FDA Chief

Attached: meme.jpg (480x360, 31.94K)

uproxx.com/tv/south-park-apology-manbearpig/

is Scott Gottlieb a descendant of Dr Sydney Gottlieb, the Director of CIA MKULTRA? why do these Gottlieb traitors keep trying to poison American citizens and brainwash us with the chemical kike? Vaping is the most effective way to quit cigarettes. and vaping has 1% of the health dangers as smoking cigs which are laced with hundreds of toxic chemicals and engineered to maximize addiction. a wise user once said every FedGov agency is actually dedicated to achieving the opposite of its chartered mission. the FDA's real job is to poison and sicken and murder as many Americans as it can get away with, all the while stealing our money and kicking it back to the kikes on WallSt.

i hope Trump's shutdown fucks the FDA. i hope this Gottloeb gets his ass fired for being a traitor. i hooe angry mobs of vapers find Gottlieb's house and fuck him up with a good ass whoopin or a ln old fashioned tar and feathering.

Attached: mk-ultra-dr-sidney-gottlieb-obituary-e1358710531894.png (236x201 16.24 KB, 17.68K)

Your nose is showing.

Your need larger imagines

Good. Anyone who smokes digital is a faggot.

He's right, though. If you don't already need a nicotine fix then there's no reason to start but I personally know half a dozen people who have either quit tobacco entirely or dramatically reduced tobacco usage after switching to an e-cig and most of them used a juul.

juuls are for fags what you want is massive clouds in the middle of the supermarket and whatnot

I've been looking to get into vaping, any recommendations?

reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with 0mg vaping

i took it up, not to quit smoking, but because real cigs are dirty and messy to do indoors. Not sure why anyone would do zero nicotine vape though.

Easiest way to start is to buy a starter pack. It ain't rocket science. Only later if you want to make your own e-juice you'll need to do a little research.

Bacon and butter popcorn flavored vape

Attached: Xhale City Vape Shop employee has epic meltdown over Trump Shirt - Sanic Theme.webm (270x480, 9.25M)

I used it to stop smoking. Besides, don't those anti-smoking cucks bitch that tobacco companies actually try to get kids started on smoking and have documents on it? Gee, seems like the FDA has its priorities backwards. :^)

Are you implying you don't smoke, and want to take up 0mg vaping?
Are you reddit?

Good idea create a black market so the price will go up and people can make lots of money selling

It's a good idea.
Vaping is cancerous. Plus it gets people addicted to nicotine.

A law is only passed when something is completely uncontrollable so that they can make money off of it by doing that very thing whilst profiting off of stopping others from doing so. If laws were obeyed there would be no money made and those laws would be abandoned they make money when we are born reproduce get sick and die and get buried

A record number of people reject the tobacco Jew.

Haha, what a fucking faggot.

The Juul actually seems pretty good
The name reminds me of with Jews U Lose
Not owned by a kike is it? Not another secret method to poison the goyim?

Market to kids all you want. It is still Illegal for kids to purchase or use Nicotine products, yes?
Caffeine should be adults only as well, talking to you Sunkist Orange Soda.
Any Addictive Substance should be Adults only.
Now what age is an Adult?
26 according to Obamacare…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (675x450 224.75 KB, 329.1K)

Vapists rise up.

Say what you will about vaping. The attitude of the FDA is infuriating. They threatened to remove ALL vaping products from shelves if teen use didn't drop. As if it is their job to protect us. I am fucking sick and tired of the nanny state.
It's like "Okay America teen use either comes down, or we're taking it away from everybody. Fuck all the lives it will affect by shutting down all the shops, and the people that will die as a result of not having a healthier alternative."

I am surprised about all the outcry over products that have likely stopped people from picking up actual smoking. Also
Yes because as we all know kids are just dying to inhale chocolate, and are whiling spend x10-x20 as much money over actual candy to do so. No adult would ever like the flavor of something sweet.

Attached: Ralsei Drives.mp4 (988x720, 10.25M)

Um, no.
Cloudfags do not use Juul.

That's a fucking lie. The only potential sources for a study on something like that are studies funded by large corporations Not to mention that vaping is heavily marketed towards kids. I'm an early Zoomer who just graduated HS, and it's the amount of kids who vape is bad. About half of my school vaped, and already three kids came down with small cell lung cancer. Tell me, do you think "vape flavors" like "unicorn vomit" and "sour patch kids" are marketed towards Children or adults? And do all of you really think that all the viral shilling like Vape Nation is really genuine? Vaping is just a way for large tobacco companies to circumvent the regulations already put in place against cigarettes. You want to quit smoking? Use nicotine patches or cold turkey.

Good, fuck zoomers

American Heart Association still shills for Canola oil, margarine and other shitty vegetable oils. Then it turns around and tells people to stop eating coconut products and butter. Wise user is correct. But the reason they are polar opposites of their proposed mission is because they are run by jews.

except we know adults actually enjoy these flavors and buy them more often than tobacco flavors (since they taste like extra artificial trash)
yeah lets have them go back to cigarettes, genius idea there retards.

If you plan on sticking to it then invest in one good kit to take care of for year. Also you need to choose right away if you wanna make your own coils or buy premades forever (more expensive). My personal rec for a good and cheapish setup:
>Voopoo Drag Mod (vapenw.com/collections/mods/products/voopoo-drag-157w-mod-black-frame)
If premade coils:
>Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank (vapenw.com/collections/sub-ohm-tanks/products/smok-tfv8-baby-beast-v2-sub-ohm-tank)
Smok tanks are usually good, the mods are ass though.
If making your own coils:
>Mage RTA V2 (vapenw.com/products/coilart-mage-rta-v2)
>Sigelei Moonshot (vapenw.com/collections/rta-rba/products/moonshot-v1-rta-by-sigelei)
>Voopoo Rimfire RTA (vapenw.com/collections/rta-rba/products/voopoo-rimfire-rta-rebuildable-5ml-tank-atomizer)

You'll also need one of these to actually make a coil properly: misthub.com/collections/rebuildables/products/geek-vape-mini-tool-kit

Just get any kind of kanthal or stainless steel spool of wire and cotton alongside it to make your own.

To power your mod you'll need two 18650 batteries. Personal rec are LG HG2's. DO NOT BUY EFEST BATTERIES. Juice you can find anywhere but my personal recommendation is gonna be naked100, the brand of juice so good the chinese actually tried to make knockoff bottles of it. Also, instead of 0mg get 3mg faggot.

Nicotine is a poison, especially in high doses, it's just a cheap and accessible mod but it's not good by any stretch of the imagination.

You don't belong here, torfag

This is the actual occurrence. Teens are vaping rather than smoking, causing an increase in public health.

If dementia or alzheimer runs in the family, you need to start taking tobacco before your mid twenties.
The same goes for caffeine. Purist clean living is another form of purity spiraling.

How much were they dosing, and was there a familial history of ENTL cancer?

I will agree that vape juices are not safe because of who makes them chinks, and what they contain flavoring agents that are potentially toxic, but there are too many benefits to both nicotine and other compounds found in tobacco and vaping.
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,932876,00.html

E-cigs helped me quit smoking. Anyone who opposes them has blood on their hands.

Yeah, they do, but they want to be relevant.

The head of the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation had a serial killer husband and is in a cult herself.

Attached: Russell-Williams-and-wife-Mary-Elizabeth-Harriman-300x300-1399048167.jpg (300x300, 31.58K)

And then I forgot about the coils and wicks.
NiCr coils aren't exactly safe because they could potentially expose your lungs to high levels of nickel, which could lead to inflammation and cancer later in life.
I've seen fiberglass and rockwool used as wicking material, which again isn't great.

But don't let any of that dissuade you, as you can use cotton for wicks, and some other metal like titanium for your coils.

which is why i recommended 316L SS or Kanthal
why would anyone do this when cotton is available? Hell i wouldn't even touch ceramic coils
Just stick with kanthal for wattage mode and stainless steel for temperature control.

He won't do shot.

Also, not fighting faggots because I won't turn gay. Get commit suicide. Nobody likes faggots. Seriously, not even lesbians like faggots.

1. Lesbians don't like anyone.
2. Who cares what lesbians think?

fda is a gatekeeping org designed to control what the populace gets and what they don't get

gov gatekeeping is kike control

THE FDA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Those are the only people I have ever seen vape. Sage for nicotine degeneracy

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking or vaping. The problem is with the product. Cancer additives in cigarettes for one. Roll your own. Stop being nanny state kikes supporting jew schemes just because you want everyone to stop doing what you don't personally like.

And there goes any sort of argument you thought you had.

Meanwhile, in America. . .

ewg.org/agmag/2018/05/thank-you-subsidizing-smoking

There is literally nothing wrong with gassing kikes in Minecraft

Good, it was jews marketing to kids.

When did they add gas?

Kill yourself boomer.

Commit suicide, puritan.

the FDA and ATF has been using the same story with alcohol and cigarettes. it's not going anywhere except maybe a few laws passed here and there

It was the best way to quit until the regulated the ever living shit out of it. When you could get levels of 18 or 20 nicotine, you could taper off. 20 to 18 to 16 and 13 and 9 and so on. Now its 6 as the maximum. So when someone goes from tar laced cigs to vaping they find it "too hard" [boo fucking hoo] to quit.
The rest of your post I agree with.

FDA and ATF have been a pest on alcohol, tobacco and pretty much everything else for decades. The scheme is simple:
FDA is the reason why one can buy weed without even leaving his house, but when I want a pouch of decent tobacco, I have to drive dosens of miles to a particular store that constantly teeters on the verge of closing.

t. pipe smoker

Attached: n82ug86u9o601.jpg (636x610, 106.64K)

(Heil'd)
I have mixed feelings about this. I enjoy how it will distract the libshits and SJWs and turn them against the (((FDA))) but at the same time, I do not enjoy these kikes trying to spread their authority further, nor do I see their power grabs as beneficial. The underlying tech behind e-ciigs ridiculously simple vaporizers is something that can prove useful to me, but I also have hated every single motherfucker who I have ever met who has one of their precious "MODS" that they constantly suck on, and the faggots seriously piss me off with their 'better than you' attitudes while they blow that shit in your face, acting like it's less disrespectful than blowing smoke in someone's face. Further, the usage of these is essentially the final push to separate people from nature in regards to smoking, which at first wasn't such a bad thing… I occasionally use a pipe or roll up herbal blends with some tobacco leaf that I shred myself, though I will also state that the habitual over-consumption of adulterated or even regular leaf, if in high quantity tobacco is harmful. The issue though is less the nicotine which does have beneficial effects if used appropriately or the smoke of the tobacco plant, but with the levels of consumption and the poisonous processing of the plant. The lungs have a hard limit on the amount of material that can be processed through them before they start to clog up and break down, just like any other orifice or organ for that matter, and the modern cigarette is designed to push a person over that limit. With that in mind, I do not see these vapes to be any better, as they too encourage over-usage, constant fucking usage in fact. Shit, the ONLY reason people see an improvement when going from chain-smoking to habitual vaping, is because the fluid is made of PPG or Glycerin, which acts as a solvent when it comes into contact with the residue that builds up in the lungs from chainsmoking, which then helps the lungs process the shit out.

www.pipesandcigars.com you fucking pleb

FDA exposing kids to fed approve drugs for years

Hi jew

Nice try jew. dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3651898/Vaping-better-smoking-one-best-ways-50-years-improving-world-s-health.html

nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/long-term-vaping-far-safer-than-smoking-says-landmark-study/

P&C has a shitty selection and whatever decent stuff it has is constantly out of stock. Smokingpipes.com does not deliver to the bumfuck nowhere in which I live.

Prove it. And I can't see your pay-walled article, maybe because I'm on Tor.
Keep in mind, the vaping epidemic's bee going on for ~4 years. That means that it only took, at most, 4 years to ruin three good lungs, in their prime. What will happen once these people are in adulthood and more prone to cancers?
Then smoke tobacco, don't vape

Doesn't matter, kids just buy it from degenerate adults. You do know what a "Drug Dealer" is, right?
There aren't any long term studies about vaping, as Juuls have only been out for ~3 years.
I skimmed your first article, there's no citation, and even admits that there's not sufficient data to determine if vaping's safe.
Your second had a small sample size, only 181.
Also "Current smokers of combustible cigarettes only, and current smokers also using NRT or e–cigarettes, had similar levels of the tobacco-related toxins and carcinogens"
Vaping may be marginally better than smoking, but it's suicidal, unhealthy, and degenerate all the same.

Also:
Fuck, you caught me. Yes I, clearly a Jew, have been caught telling young men to not inject chemicals into their lungs for temporary bouts of pleasure. Oy vey, now those vape companies owned by large, Jewish tobacco corporations will make a profit, it's like another shoah!

At least you're in the US. Smokingpipes.com will ship me actual pipes across the Pacific. But any tobacco I buy is more than 80% tax* thanks to the anti-smoking kikes here increasing tax by 10% per year, with a view to eventually banning it entirely.

*Not as in 80% tax gets charged on tobacco. I mean 80% of the final price you pay is tax.

I guess we should ban all nightshade plants if go down that road.

Attached: 1365100231961.gif (180x155, 939.42K)

Why the Internet Tough Guy routine? I'm sure there's shit you can't do without help. Yeah, some people can just quit smoking cold turkey. Most can't. You aren't cool or better than them. Actually the douchebag attitude makes you worse.