Did any one notice jews pushing against the use of antibiotics nowadays?

Did any one notice jews pushing against the use of antibiotics nowadays?

As always Afrance is cucked more then others
who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/1/11-030111/en/

Any one know the angle on this?

Attached: 6500808f73f2dda0b75e9ccceab65df7c24b837212c8b6ff4afe180fe4b0a9de.png (1334x828, 738.95K)

Shit thread, kill yourself.
No I have not noticed any "anti-antibiotic" shilling and if it exists its probably from the same crowd that thinks modern medicine is black magic (schizo boomers).

We need to reduce the use of antibiotics to prevent viruses and other organisms from developing immunities. This is mostly an issue of feeding antibiotics to niggers.

Your a retard or a shill. If your this retarded, as to buy the jew indoctrination pls kill yourself.

Letting any sort of micro organism in a human body for extended periods of time(which will happened if not properly treated) is a lot more dangerous, since said micro organism will have time to adapts to human physiology as opposed to exterminating it by any means quickly.
Plus its a lot easier to come up with a new antibiotic then a new human body fuckwad.

Attached: 365180e4111853697060a0fc480ed1c4878d1d6fcca6e61e7bd3c0285d3f1c8a.jpg (938x1024, 92.73K)

chinese pig farmers' misuse creating swine flu, effect of antibiotics in meat consumption, new pharmaceutical drug that'll replace antibiotics, iunno

anitbiotics are molds. we don't "come up with" new ones. retard.

The CDC is always saying that antibiotics are being prescribed too much (which probably has some truth to it).

they're being used massively in agriculture. It's insane.

Becuase a lot of people regardless of what disease they have, misuse antibiotics very often wich IIRC can leave your immune system in the gutter.

Search up MRSA bacteria fucking faggot. It's more preferable to prevent 3rd shithole countries to produce antibiotics because they are prone to misuse them and cause bacteria to be more resistant. Bacteria evolves to be more resistant in fast pace while researching new antibiotics takes a lot of time and money. I don't say we should stop using antibiotics, but we should use antibiotics wisely and prevent shithole countries using them. You can even find antibiotics in your meat so people are not going to stop using them.

Holly shit, you cant be this stupid right?
So in your little word of retardation there is just one antibiotic??? All the new kinds of antibiotics that come out every
couple of years are what exactly?
People like you dont have 2 neurons to rub together.

Attached: da3a555e2d8e33baeffcc63e3c4417c8cdfe36c23465248c2193121d02ea7ea1.jpg (656x487, 76.34K)

My breaux, you miss the point.

yea shill keep spreading your lies

So this is basically the same as stop making babies to save the planet but they changed it a bit stop using antibiotics if your sick so others wont get even sicker

They dont give out antibiotics to sick whites in the eu for made it bullshit reasons only retards would believe, wile they literally drop entire freight trains of the stuff in Africa! Wake up whitey!!!

You people cant be this stupid right… right???

Attached: e2ec32be658043d281f468882249259efe5db15922c2047fb1c69f425b3fbab9.jpeg (640x401, 71.54K)

Fucking nope. Drunk as hell and that was meant for some other fucker.
Carry on OP. CHAMPAGNE.

if he's the only one is iceland.. he shouldn't be that hard to to kill

You can't even read my post properly.

Attached: 026028c9d8ae7ab0761dc4385bb02d7329ca81d04f81b0c6ec04da6b7a2c43fe.gif (500x281, 454.31K)

I don't think super bugs from Anitbiotic abuse is a Jewist plot. If anything, jews giving tons of antibiotics to africans or india which are cesspits would be far more in line with something the jews would do.
But even that I doubt the Jews have the balls for, Antibiotic abuse is like the trash situation, its just happening and theres not much anyone can really do about.

A proximate cause of this is more and more doctors being imported from shitholes. Indians for example are infamous for prescribing high-strength antibiotics for shit like the common cold.
These places breed multi-resistant strains of fucking everything but especially VDs.

Antibiotics cause autism.

I find it depressing that retards like this made it to Zig Forums and are not being banned on sight tbh.

Remember to send CM a nice email thanking him for taking care of this board.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv David?

Fucking ridiculous. There's no need for that at all.

ASTROTURFING THREAD, PROBABLY BY FELLOW user FROM HALFCUCK
SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE

Hot

Bumble; Whitney Wolfe puts women in charge of the dating app… co-founder of the dating app Tinder…
What were the odds…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x349 2.48 MB, 229.21K)