What is John Money's history? He acted just like a jew off a leash in western society...

What is John Money's history? He acted just like a jew off a leash in western society, he takes advantage of a mutilated child and practices disgusting sex acts on both brothers. And the most jewish of all, he performs irreparable damage to us by forcing his ideas of "gender" onto western society.

But web searches say he is not jewish, actually they don't say anything about him except a short blurb about his achievements then the whole incident with the Reimer family. Their is no records of his parents that I can find.

I've done some digging and found he doesn't even have a registered birth certificate under the name "John Money" in New Zealand (his birthplace), implying his name has actually been changed since birth. A classical kike move.
What say you, Zig Forums? what's the go on John Money?
Why is his past scrubbed despite being such an influencing figure?

Attached: John money.jpg (175x175, 24.67K)

I'd bet the devil my head that he was a government spook.

He looks an awful lot like Noam Chomsky. Could they be the same guy (actor)?

You know, maaayyyybe, just maybe, he was just a fucked up human being. Not all Europeans-rooted people are good. In fact, I bet about 10-15% of us is really fucked up. Sure, kikes and niggers are at fucked-up levels of 80-90, but still.
Sometimes, it´s not the Jews. Which still need to die tho, btw.

Tell me something I don´t know

His last name is fucking "Money" that's not European

You've got to be shitting me, moishe

The last name Money is a variation of Mooney, its Irish.

John Money was probably diddled by a priest as a young boy. This happened a lot in NZ and Aus in that era.

Although his writings do give off a jewish vibe.

Oh and for anyone saying there aren't fucked up Whites out there: Jeffrey Dahmer.

Polite sage for double post

Attached: images (6).jpeg (480x360, 9.89K)

Occasionally, you have some "brilliant" goys that serve the Jewish agenda. Sometimes they even build upon the Jews' ideas and perfect them.

Don't be dumb, white people generally don't have the same corrosive ideals as jews. Dahmer is a good example. He was a freak and killer but didn't seek to have others follow that, didn't rationalize it in a societal context, and was subversive. He was destructive and evil.

No one is saying Dahmer wasn't fucked/evil. Just saying he doesn't follow their pattern of behavior. Whites aren't predestined to be good, we're just way more likely to end up that way.

Pretty much this.

He's a crypto. Fucked-in-the-head perverts can be found among all races; promoting, justifying and normalizing perversion is pure, unadulterated kike behavior.

Attached: 1462669635162-0.jpg (640x470, 87.8K)

There's no proof of this, though.

Attached: John_Money.jpg (1105x1061, 360.65K)

With a beak like that, you're either a Jew or a toucan, and I sure as hell don't see any wings on him.

Interesting thing is that prior to about the 1930s gender never referred to a person. It was a categorical determination in grammar.

If that's the case, then you might as well say that Konrad Zuse was a Jew too. He had a large nose, and big Jewish-looking ear lobes, but he was no Jew.

Attached: konrad-zuse-BM-Bayern-Huenfeld-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 122.31K)

There's very little information on his ancestry, and Zuss (and variations of it) are very common kike last names in Germany. So he probably has a hebe or two somewhere down the line.

But Jews don't invent. And it's only been of recent years that we've heard of Zuse, since he worked under the good guys in World War II.

he's not a full jew retard

There's no proof that he had any Jewish ancestors, same with John Money. This is all being based on simply conjecture which is far from enough.

>V-shaped downward (((big nose)))

See, this is why DNA testing is important. You can't just go by looks alone, and there's even some Jews, like the Jewess Rachel Riley who don't look Jewish at all, and you have non-Jews who look like they could be Jews, but actually aren't.

He is jewish at heart, that all that matters

just let the jews win already