UK, YES! One tranny child per day

UK, YES! One tranny child per day

voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/transgender-epidemic-in-the-uk-one-child-changes-gender-every-day-a-non-issue-and-normal-says-pm-theresa-may/

'''WESTERN EUROPE
Transgender epidemic in the UK: One child changes gender every day – a non-issue and normal says PM Theresa May'''

The number of children, aged between 3 and 18, being referred to gender identity clinics went from 314 in 2011 to 2,016 in 2016.

there had been a 4,415 per cent increase in the number of girls being referred for ‘transitioning’ treatment.

“We have set out plans to reform the Gender Recognition Act and streamline and de-medicalise the process for changing gender, because being trans is not an illness and it shouldn’t be treated as such”, she added.

Post any infographics on transgenderism you have ITT.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (475x446, 426.03K)

I miss the days when the best they could hope for was no one discovering they sometimes wore women's clothing

hey brit bongs… steal weapons and equipment and kill the judges and police

Attached: anime goofy ass nigga.jpg (304x300, 16.67K)

I wouldn't naturally care about this, but it seems that it effects autists. Its only because of autism that the west has been so successful, and the transgender propaganda does seem to be a psyop against autists. Without autists the European species is just another type of animal. There is nothing transcendent without autists.

May is a anti-British by nature, on a tight leash I grant, but anti-British none the less. Her positions always have to be assumed to be undermining Britain in some way. This is just less devious than normal.

Contributing

Attached: 68860a96a6a981a1896a3989118c8233f1463a0702b9f56e5520d7e2131a4b05.jpg (906x1024, 190.64K)

Attached: 016596bfbec0cac8c1fbe1fc3d45db6d28411b1b2adc00e2e8e1edb5d4e31835.jpg (1805x1199, 205K)

Actual real autism and many other mental illnesses, and not just high IQ people who hate society, is being engineered via poisoned food, water, plastics, vaccines etc.
They want white kids brain dead, brain washed, defective and mutilated.

To be fair, it is a non issue as your chromosomes NEVER change. So saying you are one thing when really another (ie I'm a nonviolent muslim) doesn't change anything. Remind normalfags to not force new identities on those who wear women's clothes.

If they have more than 1000 partners, then that they haven't exploded in a cloud of infectious material is astonishing. The human body is remarkable! With that many partners are they actually having safer sex than normal but just massively more of it?

Sadly, has the ring of truth to it. However; it’s easy to think of autism to Europeans as Sickle Cell to Africans. Anecdotally, Trans propaganda is quite effect on mildly autistic children.

Children being brainwashed from before they can properly speak into having their genitalia mutilated because some jew scientist invented the meme of "gender" is a non-issue?

Autism + single mom + satanic kike dykes promoting transgenderism and feminism throughout society = tranny epidemic

The austist has the ability to conceive of things outside the norm. Kikes are harvesting their imaginative capacity and wasting it on autogynophelia.

99% chance this is kids shitting all over retarded school policies, and some retarded lefty picks it up and thinks its actually real. Wouldn't be suprised at all if it was boys saying they should get to be in the girl's changing rooms, or that they should get times off because its 'their time of the month' or other hilarious shit.

No proof mind you, but it exactly the sort of shit kids used to pull and not get away with when I was at school. I bet it's the exact same thing today, only that they can get away with it because the teachers are all marxist morons.

That's a massive range.

Or none of it is even happening and the entire article is full of shit. And they're desperately trying to pretend it's more normal than 0.05% of the population.

Oy vey, only one? Gotta get those numbers up!

Attached: 1431583682593-2.png (486x576, 6.03K)

When are bongs going to do something about their vermin problem?

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.16K)

No.

I more or less understand the reasons but I still ask myself why.

The Tory Conservatives, conserving nothing as usual.

Sadly, this.

You mean kebab?

Attached: vs.png (752x518, 319.3K)

Both kikes and muzzies out! You're not fooling anyone here, Shlomo.

You semites are both subhumans, don't even attempt to lie to us otherwise you pack of inbreds.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (565x848, 136.78K)

Looking at this article, it looks as though most of the increase has not been among autistic males but among females (though the raw numbers broken down by sex aren't available in this article or the sources it cites). That's not surprising, given that women are more susceptible to fads.

"Autogynephilia" (you should really not use that word, Blanchard is still a retarded degenerate no matter how much trannies hate him and his theory is a convoluted mess of epicycles) develops naturally in a lot of autists. The fantasy is fine and I don't think it wastes imaginative capacity. The problem is that kikes lie to the autist that he actually is a girl, which of course is something he'd like very much to believe. Believing that leads him to castrate himself and suppress his autism with estrogen which is the real problem.

jews aren't semites, they're pharisee.

Like vegetarian dogs. You know the dog didn't make that decision.
100% of these kids have "progressives" as parents.

semantics are almost as Semitic as pharisee, kike.

If somebody had offered ten-year-old me the chance to be a "girl", no coercion or pressure involved either way, I probably would have taken it. It would have been the wrong decision, but all the reasons for that rely on things I wouldn't have understood at that point.
If you want to actually oppose this successfully you need to go beyond the progressives' moral premises here. It does not matter if the kid thinks he wants it, kids do all kinds of stupid shit and parents have authority over them for a reason.

How many of those kids happen to be Moozlim?
Zero, that's how many. Why? Because the muds know the ancient technique of "beating your retarded-ass kid until they wise up".

bullseye

Akchtualy muslim Iran subsidizes faggots going tranny because I guess that's less gay or something. #2 in number of sex change operations behind Thailand. Prolly the ones in the UK aren't doing it a lot if at all, I agree there, but you know, facts. Saudis? Huge faggots, not tranny, just faggots. So that "manly, wordly, common sense muslim" isn't really a thing, they pee like girls.

What a shit-tier shill post.

yes they are faggot

I was being hyperbolic. Of course the Muslims are huge fucking degenerates on the DL, they are subhuman savages and slaves to their urges just like niggers.

at least they won't reproduce, so it is OK on some level

If we are losing "autists" that might have otherwise had children then it isn't OK.

They have genes that made them more exploitable for Jews, only important thing is to survive collapse for collapse

For white people*

Same. I remember around that age realizing that women had it so much easier. But of course its not natural and the transgender filth is a chink in the armour for paedophilia.

They are, but there are always resistant ones. If one white nationalist had 10 children, then we could take over our countries in a few generations
Truth is that some people are just vulnerable to Jewish poison and our race suffers because of it. Anyways having six children is required to sustain population quality, if we want to be strong we must have more dangerous and more fertile enviorment

>>>/britpol/

Jews are worse than Muslims because they manipulate people into self-destruction and normal people have not developed out strategies to counter this
If there were 0 Jews, no muslim would be threat to Europe, in fact they would not exist along side with Christianity which has destroyed tribalism among Europeans

The state run egalitarian education system

Did't say it is good thing, but it will make next generations more resistant towards it.

NUKE THE UK

Social contagion.

Civilization is as an ecosystem unto itself. A poorly understood one at that. Losing these people could be fatal to the health of the wider system. Even "the gays" might add something otherwise unnoticed to the system and without them being encouraged to conform and have children we are losing something unique and special. For "autists" its manifest, we really cannot afford to lose "autists"; even one might be worth an entire continent of other people, might save an entire world.

holy shit gas yourself, gays add NOTHING positive to any thing anywhere and ONLY come with negatives… except hiv, thats a positive with them

Then the corollary is also true; a single gay suffered to live could take down entire civilisations.

get out jew

If societal pressure was functioning correctly and in a positive way you wouldn't even know they were gay. They certainly wouldn't be acting the way they are. They would appear vanilla but be raspberry ripple, that little seam might add something unique to the texture of society. We just don't know.

This kind of shit makes me think that Sharia law for those degenerate Brit fuck ups is actually a good thing

confirmed shill

Police are useless you nonce
Nothin personnel kaffir

Attached: Bong Rape 14.jpg (820x1758, 805.32K)

Does not matter, we don't need feminized men. Better without them, retards are threat to our race and it is good when they die out, civilization or not. Civnats are faggots anyways

but are usefull idiots for now

Attached: BASED NIGGER 2.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Also it is necessary that people die, in order to keep us strong. Medicine is cancer and makes us nothing but weaker.

They are useful idiots for the Jews only

yes that was the point, that's what they should be killed for

I've seen this mentioned before; they find a fag and force them to a sex change or else face imprisonment.

I'm surprised you aren't on tor. No mudslimes if it weren't for (((you))). So! We kill all the fucking kikes and that will take care of the sand nigger problem.

is a thing

wasnt gender invented by some jew?

Filthy yids have always pushed for this sort of degenerate crap, since destroying the family unit and, by extension, national unity is their prime objective. Of course, it's going to be a "Jewish imperative." Everything from changes in immigration laws in the sixties to "transgender" children has had kikes as the driving force behind it. If it weren't for them, none of this debased bullshit would even exist.

No. You're retarded.

Bill nye please

Defend the existence of queers somewhere else, you fucking kike.

This

well, what are you waiting for?

It was and is more than that for me, but that's a good point too.

This is queers trying to coop the Asics symbol to mean tranny. Sorry, you can't have everything faggots. Go # sand.