World’s Richest Kikes Shower Obama with Now-Worthless Honor in NYC Bacchanal

Formerly prestigious Kennedy name joins comic books and shaving supplies as latest institution to be swallowed whole by out-of-touch liberal psychopaths, shit back out, and then re-eaten as unjustifiably smug self-shit. Former President reportedly pleased with self.

Former President Barack “Drone Strikes and Torture” Obama enjoyed a hero’s reception in Jew York City last month, which I only just found out about tonight so give me a break. The Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award (seriously, they call it that) was given to the nation’s 44th president at a lavish gala in the doomed city of New York.

Highlights of the event included ofay French aristocrats in powdered wigs dipping snuff, Russian noblemen urging the Kerensky government to continue WWI, and a small number of British country gentlemen urging the Prime Minister to pay no heed to the Boston Tea Party. Guests reportedly dined on the obligatory poached chicken, but with caviar that cost more than a car payment and champagne that cost more than a car. This being New York City, a homeless nigger veteran with AIDS quietly rummaged through the dumpster behind the hall and was promptly chased off by GS-14 pay grade Secret Service agents.

The award was given for, in the words of the organizers, leaders “who have demonstrated a commitment to social change.” What type of change, and whether or not white genocide counts, were left tactfully unstated by host Kathleen Kennedy, daughter of Robert Kennedy and aging Irish whore who looks like Margaret Atwood after suffering an acid attack.

News analysts covering the spectacle of a worthless parasitic elite giving the failed Nero of a president an award for humanely drone-striking Israel’s many enemies were careful to note that none of the participants was technically wearing a clown costume, the band did not play Yakkity Sax when the former president rose to accept the award, and Barack “Americans Have No Right to Blaspheme the Prophet of Islam” Obama was not at any point struck dead by a wrathful god for supreme hypocrisy.

In his acceptance speech, Former President Nigger delivered some oblique slaps at the white man who took his house away and burned every scrap of his legacy in the ovens:

According to reports, none of the assembled gazillion-dollar audience gasped audibly with the nerve of this remark, nor did they rise as a body to pummel Barack “Machine Guns for the Sinaloa Cartel, Magazine Restrictions for White Christians” Obama, but experts agree that’s just because nobody in New York has the slightest idea what’s waiting for them on the Day of the Rope.

Other speakers at the evening’s “festivities” included Film Actors Guild charter members Alec Baldwin, Keegan-Michael Key, Alfre Woodard, and journalist Tom Brokaw. Also present was the ghost of Robespierre, grinning softly and thumbing the blade of a guillotine. Past recipients of this farcical award include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Bono, George Clooney and Robert De Niro – you know, for supporting human rights.

pbs.org/newshour/politics/barack-obama-receives-robert-f-kennedy-human-rights-award-at-nyc-gala
archive.is/MSCJU

Attached: Obama_Hero_of_Civil_Rights.jpg (1200x800, 113.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281991.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike-free first post. Sorry, Avram!

I had a kek while reading that. I wish leftards were even capable of the slightest bit of introspection because they'd probably neck themselves if they did.

Better luck next time, faggot.

Kill yourself Ari.

And you Levi.

Anyway, this story seems to have it all. Every loathsome element in what passes for high society came together for one night to, in their state of utter failure, to celebrate as if they aren't on the verge of toppling. It's heartwarming, after a fashion.

Direct from their website.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2655x1488, 4.18M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1711x1361, 1.93M)

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1732x1144, 598.75K)

how many are kikes or married to kikes or have children married to kikes?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1649x1401 2.53 MB, 2.53M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1651x1386 3.21 MB, 3.03M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (559x708, 521.97K)

obama is a homo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1668x334 38.64 KB, 28.81K)

I sure do miss the days when people on Zig Forums other than me were interested in digging for the purpose of creating demonstrative propaganda.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (804x1030 1.38 MB, 939.9K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1835x218, 23.68K)

Kikes: "Ooh I have an idea. Let's create an award based on Kennedy so it looks like we didn't kill him. We are just poor victims you know."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (823x1029 42.88 KB, 1018.49K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-215241~(1).jpg (536x616, 180.31K)

You just posted the article dumbass, yet you whine.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1743x1246 843.75 KB, 541.7K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (802x1018 65.11 KB, 818.5K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1900x519, 69.52K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (804x1019 2.73 KB, 376.12K)

fucking hell that kike is so sleazy looking I feel unclean just looking at it, I'm going to go take a shower brb.

Attached: tenor.gif (395x281, 4.88M)

See that whole gathering of subhumans? always get info on the next ones, and organize a massive slaughter.
Kill them all when they gather again like that.

I like how you wrote this ngl tbh tbh famalama

OP delivers again. Promise me you will never die. Breads too good. Sides orbiting.

I'll probably die in the great calamity but I'm hopeful that, before I go, I'll be able to witness a good number of leftists panicking as they realize that Fukuyama was dead wrong and history is here with and it desires blood.

Attached: team-america-world-police2.jpg (1920x1080, 332.28K)

Obama was a good president, is there anyway he can be elected once again?Like say putin in russia.

I’ve frequently enjoyed OP’s OP. Seriously giggling here. Thanks for a quality thread and thank Zog for the filter by ID+ feature.

I detest that cartoon.

An unworthy thought, given the present difficulties, but I appreciate the sentiment. May you die surrounded by fallen enemies.

The Kennedys have always acted against the American Nation.

Great read OP, please do more of these

It's ok. We got other threads.

very funny. i wish every news article was written with such brutal honesty like this. by the way, RFK was a piece of shit hypocrite just like all the limousine liberals at this gala who worship the bullshit neolib mythology of Camelot.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281991.pdf

right there, in that doc from the JFKFiles, it proves RFK was in bed with the Mob. why did CIA bug the Vegas FBI field office and give the wiretap data to Mafia Godfather Sam Giancana? it wasn't because CIA was rogue and set to commit treason. it was because RFK ordered the CIA to do it. CIA never did any work with the Mafia without the green light from the Attorney General, who micromanaged CIA like a slave driver.

it was RFK who ordered J Edgar Hoover to wiretap the Commie Kang nigger MLK Jr.

i find it ironic that the kike liberals think giving President Nigger the RFK award makes any of them look good. to the contrary this reveals they are all back stabbings traitors in bed with the (((mafia))).

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-235024_1.png (693x940 381.55 KB, 394.61K)