European Pedo Politicians and more complex networks

hello faggots =)

I come from a wealthy family in the auto industry but have been exiled as I am not of their kind. Not to fear, I have sufficient funds to last forever, or until I kill myself.

But before then, I would like to explain to you who might be interested, how wealthy pedophiles can purchase individual or groups of children. Services offered also include destruction of evidence, police protection, sexual education of the child before purchase and shipping across europe. Its pedo Amazon for the upper klass.

The main storage facility operates from my family's canton.

Bellinzona is the where you will find the capitol of pedo criminal organizations.

It is run by some jews and others. Thanks to you all, I have learnt the truth about Jews.

Any way. Attached are some pictures of pedo's I can confirm. Do you have any questions?

Attached: babel festival boy.jpg (600x900 241.02 KB, 175.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
instagram.com/blue.lou/
escapegameli.com/escape-room-kids/
archive.is/klW12
archive.vn/dWswG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why no Juncker first post?

I do not know that he is a pedophile. But now I am google his image to see if I recognize him. It might be that I have seen him. My family have been part of many fund raising and other wealthy parties.

Who are these "some jews and others" that run these "services"?

Where is the location of the storage facility?

How can we collect evidence in order to put these people away?

you should contact this man with your infos

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
coulsonsecure.com

he can protect you

Checking the trips.

Ivan Ambrosini, Vanni Bianconi, Samuel Golay, richard Katzberg

Two methods of transport.
First method is touring like a suit maker would, around the world. They do this on the babel literature festival. All businesses and organizers of that festival are complicit in profiteering off children. The festival also promotes 'in shadows' pedophile culture (plays, books, ways of life) and many well known and wealthy attend with their 'children' of purchase

I dont know. I can tell you how it works. i'm deciding if I kill myself then I can share photo's of myself and these people to give some evidence of my truth. But I need to drink more first (and maybe some more cocaine) but please if you think I am lying thats ok. Sorry for not giving more proof. Maybe Op is a faggot..

Thank you but maybe I should just post everything here and on my facebook and then say goodbye. I already sleep with an eye open.

Sorry forgot second method.
You can view services and order via website or phone with password phrase via waste removal company called TERIS.

The list the price and age of child. They control police, schools, hospitals and even an international court judge nearby. They also have many wealthy international customers. I have once seen Sean Pen talking to one of the directors but I have no evidence of pedophilia just talking and wine at a party.

Pic related. They are the European pedo trade

Attached: page_1.jpg (996x1493, 280.9K)

Don't kys, and don't be a degenerate cokehead. If you're prepared to die then go all in warring against the pedo elite, it should be purifying for you to fight them and for it to give you purpose.

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."
- Jesus Christ (Luke 17:2)

Dude wtf I just noticed the painting on the wall behind him. Thats a naked kid with a priest wtf

Attached: IMG_20190124_030752.jpg (1080x1701, 110K)

Thank you, Kein Ding!

Pedo symbolism everywhere on that site. They have a Rates card that doesn't make sense until u read it like a pedo price tag.

This is so fucking creepy Op. Dont kill yourself dude, get a gun and turn it on these pieces of shit!

Attached: IMG_20190124_032348.jpg (1080x828, 159.46K)

–==YOU'VE ALREADY GONE THIS FAR, FAGGOT. START NAMING NAMES, PLACES, PROCEDURES BEFORE THEY GET YOU==–

Are there any signifiers, be it symbols or even physical signs like bars on windows or large walk in freezers associated with the holding areas for the trafficking victims?

Why would you kys when you have such valuable information? There's nothing wrong with finding your morality. Better to die a martyr than for nothing.
Turn the tables, if you've lurked here you can clearly see the uphill battle we have to fight.
Help us even the field. Trust the autism of Zig Forums

have i not already above?

They take children from poor countries and England and Iceland and then sell them across europe. They also can destroy (waste disposal) the bodies if you want to kill these children (or others if you like to kill)

They send some children to the Vatican as well. The pope is not the real pope, but thats known everywhere anyway, nothing new.

Industrial waste vans and trucks move the cargo. Network of heat and ventilation pipes under the city also have play/murder/disposal rooms.

One of the phrases once was Penis Im Toschter (slang joke) but the phrases change and I do not connect to those circles, and do not want to but also they do not trust me

There's that pedo swirl again

that looks less like a slide and more like a burning oven

For now I will let the sow loose, but have not decided if I say goodbye. Dont want to explain, but I try to be a good person all my life, even lost my family because of this, but they are bad I know that now.

Not many questions, but it feels good to tell someone. It is not normal and I have known this all along, but so many wealthy and politicians do this and then smile on camera. The world is bullshit and its better some times to be ignorant.

Which city?

start posting locations names and dates.
if you are already dead perhaps someone you name who gets arrested will be able to talk.

Stay safe, user. If you want to strike aim only for the jews in charge.

Always small wealthy towns never big cities (that I am aware of)

I know of these
Bellinzona (my old home)
Deauville
Ingolstatd
Schagen
Brighton

Also there are some towns in Russia, Israel, Morocco, and many many in Ukraine but I dont know the towns I have only heard they do the same thing. Local police protect it that I saw in Bellinzona but I do not know how it is operating elsewhere sorry.

I have posted names, and I am thinking of dates that politicians were at parties but I have to check family facebook posts for dates (I will do that now) but also the Teris company, and the babel literature tour, they are the businesses that do it. Oh and theres a bank I forget the name of that moves the money, they help organise the festival. I will find the name

You are a CIA agent.

Trips of Truth checked.

Don't even think about it now, it is like giving up. They should pay for their sins. It is our duty to take them down before you give up.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Hello

yes i agree with this.

One good thing my family supported nazi and musolini in the war, and even kicked out Jews 400 years ago from our castles and land but now they let the Jews ruin the family business and take our money and turn our name into shit. I hate the juden, and yes I will aim at the nose if I live that long

Dude if you made your peace and are not afraid of dying you should go all out, dont let any of those evil fuckers get away with it.

Post everything, go public, fight for what you think is the right thing.

If noone breaks the silence they will keep getting away with it.

Castelgrande?
Montebello?
Sasso Corbaro?

Rusca family?
Ghiringhelli family?
Visconti family?
Emma family?

June 26 last year Macron flew in to Bellinzona on the Italian PM helicopter (dont know if Italian PM was there) and he didn't go to a party, but had a private villa and pedo party.

August 10th last year Adam Sandler and the chick from friends was at a 'before' party in the city's ballroom. The pedo party happens after, because the ballroom has a basement that is linked to the city waste tunnels.

Theresa may was there last month, I will find a date, asking my cousin if he can find out the exact date but for now it is just a rumor sorry

please I have a sister who moved away from the family also because she is like me and I dont want to hurt her or her family.

no surprises
stay alive, they're all drugged up and blind the whole way up the chain

Where do you find teachers who love their jobs?

t. cult

Attached: firefox_2019-01-23_12-24-56.png (611x535, 942.98K)

TASIS is super fucked up

they have yearly meetups in paris around Les Halles if anyone cares

Audi?
Your native language is German, right?

my TASIS sanctioned celebrity satanism:
instagram.com/blue.lou/

stop trying to scare the guy away you autist

Is this what pol means when they discuss shills coming into a thread to change the topic?

My first time to check someone
Also not audi, family associates are from there. I grew up in Bellinzona but dont want to dirty my family name more than it has been. Some of my family are evil, but some are innocent and I worry for them which has kept me from suicide so far

If you're family has turned wicked (outside of your sister) can you blackmail them into giving up their wealth and power to you and promise to protect them if they fight the pedos with you. Tell them you believe in forgiveness and want to be a family again, but the family needs a new direction. Be a leader in your family, seize control of the family assets through war and subterfuge if you have to. If this isn't a larp it sounds like you're from noble blood or something, so act like it and reconquer your family and it's name. I didn't mean to dox your family name, but if some of your family is involved with this shit letting jews do all this you need to confront them. Have you? What do they say?

I'm corroborating with you, you'll know the actual shills when you see them

You can't double cross the jews, they always have evidence against their good goys.

the family name was royal once, but not any more. My family are dirt, because they accept the jew (my brothers married jews of banks that finance pedo shit) and they have everything now in the title of the bank and not the family name because of the two evil witches who convinced my brothers. I was outvoted and now have been caste out with less then 10M USD to live so fuck them. Can I buy an army to fight them? All of Europe is on their side, how do I not just fucking kill myself got

Before you kill yourself, can you market buy REQ?

thanks for the network, these kids brains have been fucked sideways

You're talking about killing yourself with 10 mil? Man I've never seen 6 figures let alone 8 figures. You're rich as fuck, you can make a documentary investigating and exposing every angle of this, you can hire private investigators, lawyers, you can scare a lot of people and cause a lot of ruckus rather than just die and go to hell for suicide. If they're going to kill you so what, you want to die. If I had 10 million dollars I'd do something with it. I have 10 thousand dollars.

Go back to reddit nigger.

Op, make a drop of all your info that will come out if you disappear

unless proven, this is an ebin larp

What's the password??

Wow, sucks to be you.

…I guess…

Attached: AppalachianFamily.jpg (736x542, 87.18K)

OP you need a break.

1. Go relax for a while and forget about the real world. Not with drugs but with quiet beaches where you don't speak the local language.
2. Get clean. You are a blue blooded motherfucker don't disrespect your legendary ancestry by drinking and using drugs.
3. Keep your money safe and start a new life somewhere. Work a random job and make friends. This is why you're alone and suicidal, you know too much and are isolated. When you become a nobody you can find real friendship.
4. You will recharge from the above and will know what you need to do.
Don't give up faggot, not until you are crowned again.

The tables have started to turn, you don't want to miss the party. But if you really have given up go and give some serious cash to the yellow vests as a big "Fuck You" to the jews.

trips! Do not kys OP. Never ever do that. Keep the Fire. Jesus Christ (the real personal one, not the fake one they use in the rituals) will be there for you. That is a Promise. God Bless

Death is the easy way out and you obviously have a lot of pride. Don't be a pussy.

Like mentioned move somewhere where no one will know you and, stash the money, start a job, meet real people.

The isolation will drive anyone mad… especially with drugs and alcohol mixed in there.

May the Blood, Water and Spirit of Jesus Christ be over you. Cover yourself from evil. All will be exposed.

Ps 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Do not trust religion, form a relationship but do NOT trust "Religion" or those who claim to be of the church. God be with you and let the Spirit of Truth direct you. Be safe.

this

Attached: firefox_2018-08-07_22-14-37.png (820x582, 762.29K)

First, whether patsy handing off weakling political [j]ews or an honest, leaf-turning sufferer of family trauma and/or ostracizing, you're quite the bastard for opening up some cans for fellow anons to clean out.

I didn't think much of it at first, but recently, there has been an uptick in traffic surrounding the "Escape Room" phenomenon, which I feel mostly goes towards youth. By now, any and all new trends and assorted miscellanous glitter on the web is designed to attract the youth, and this has been long withstanding knowledge throughout the generations. Moving on, this also concludes with the level of the trend since there are now buildings within strip malls and/or standalone that are based on Escape The Room. Happened to notice one on the usual journey to work, and it occurred to me again how children could be the target market on this.

I dug this pretty gem (based in Long Island, how kosher), wondering just how many places like this exist. It would seem possible at some level of inspection how this could also be tied to certain networks. Keep an eye out for this particular setup around your areas of residence.

escapegameli.com/escape-room-kids/

Elaborate on the Pope, plz

OP you are very grounded, I respect you immensely for this thread. You haven't replied in a while and that's worrisome to me. Your entire family turned into slaves for the kikes in power. You had the ability to see through the lies, you could have easily succumbed and followed them for the money and security. Instead you learned the truth of the nose and want to spill the beans to us. We are fighting an uphill battle with strong razerblade winds pushing us back, if not for people like you, the cause would never advance. Truly I feel for you. It must not have been easy to make this decision. But like another user said in the thread, you need to use your 10million dollars for good. That's A LOT of money, even if you don't think it is. I think nearly everybody in this thread could live on 10million three times over. You need to drop as much info as you can right now, as just making this thread alone has… Well, you know. Buy a couple Bitcoins to secure the wealth, and take some serious time off. Go off the grid and lay low, there is no doubt they know already. God bless user.

You are being naive, user, none of them will get arrested. They control the law enforcement and the courts.

Wie chunnsch druf dass de Alain en Chindeficker isch, abxeh vode primitive rasseisprengsel? Antwort uf Schwizerdütsch und vielliecht glaubi dir sogar.

archive.is/klW12
assuming images of kids in front of/behind nets/fences/bars/anything that looks like a cage is symbolism/code

Attached: Escape-Room-for-Kids.jpg (2000x1333, 376.07K)

How do we slay the dragon?

Attached: Stemma_Bellinzona.svg.png (474x600, 113.72K)

How old are you user? 16?

The DOW Jones top 30 averages something like 7.6% return, on 10m after long term capital gains tax(I don't know your euro equivalent) would be ~700k/yr. Not enough for you?

Keine Halbheiten jetzt, OP. Nimm das Kreuz auf dich und sei ihnen ein richtend Schwert.

Attached: 1a94bd39c08ba1d16b40b43c276e7657ed2a8bd4a013b1f4aad3779a461dbf23.jpg (673x598, 118.17K)

Archived thread just in case.
archive.vn/dWswG

Yeah, "bespoke tailors" are often fronts for this.

Pope John Paul I replay except they didn't kill Benedict.

Holland?

v& just like that. RIP in peace OP. We wont forget you

Can you confirm the ancient bloodlines are of Canaanite or Amalek seed

Did he dieded? Pls be safe OP-user

Attached: 53898c188fad000a2860703f91adc0ed0b2511fa711244da5b1fdf673a7725c7.jpg (720x491, 34.56K)

Checked & Thanks for the info, finally a good thread.

Don't kill yourself. You're doing something most honorable and if you see this through you will find yourself later in life able to be proud of who you have become.

You can do far more from your current position than you can by offing yourself. You will be a true unspoken hero if you manage to bring this down, and if you can save even one child it is worth it, let alone thousands.

False. Only the politicians and bureaucrats are on their side. The moment they are confronted physically they will crumble.

You have noble blood in you and more money than most of us do. We are fighting as hard as we can with what we have, be they words or memes, or brains and muscle. You can damage them more than you know. Just take the time to strengthen your mind and spirit and see a plan.

"You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy. " -Desiderata, Max Ehrman

OP, I believe you. You are strong…please stay with us, don't kill yourself.

Sorry everyone, I have a cocaine problem. My family use this against me but it is true I have the problem.

I am still alive. So many of you ask I dont hurt myself. Why. I thought I would have more attacks of I am a larp, or I am a faggot or I am euro trash but you made me cry and smile. Fuck, you make me feel so good and strong.

Ok fine I will do what I can. If I show a pic of me I am afraid that my sister will be found out, and my nephew is the sweetest little boy and I cannot have them hurt, so how do I do more but protect them? I thought if I kill myself and release images then the pedophiles cannot have something on me.

Tell me what to do. But thank you for your care. Noble blood doesn't mean shit, its just power bullshit, but there is no Jew blood in me (unlike my brothers future lineage, fuck them)

No, I pay for security of me and I must stay in hotel rooms and pay for different passports which becomes expensive. Yes I'm sorry I am the rich faggot who cries 'poor little me' but a homeless person would tell you you are the rich person and you would not understand correct?

While I answer this, did you know that you can pay for passports of a name that is a tiny difference to your real name from African countries (and some eastern european) and also get consular status (cc plates) which means no security at airports (dipomatic status) and no pulling over by local police in any country (only federal police). This cost is 50k USD per year (sometimes more if passport is better countries). Every time I have discussed this with some people they are always suprised like they did not know this was possible.

I have never been to San Fransisco, too many faggots

you are my Stärke. Thank you

Pope has never been in control. Cardinals control pope always, but this pope is first in hundred of years to assist in receiving children to Vatican. This is not good, which I think (this is a guess) that Cardinals now elected one of their own, which is brazen and shows they dont fear hiding in shadows. This means they think they have no enemy powerful to take them down, or they have been incontrol so long they forget to be smart and hide. When the puppet master plays the puppet his support is in peril (good thing for us)

I do know when Donald Trump visits Europe that the pedo network go on holidays to Asia. Does this mean something or probably nothing?

Bittz schwätz langsamer looli bunzli lol. Ha du im fassssss!???

No

less then 25 more than 20

Yes I already have financials set up. Always use a bank that has recently been in the news with skandals. They cannot fuck you then for a time.

Thank you

yes

This is online no? There are businesses (not ancestry faggot websites) that can trace this for you. Cost is only 10K USD but the most rich families (jews and non jews) have records removed and placed in private archives for themselves) so even all the money can not find this for some

Am I the only one digging through the Teris and babel sites?

OP are you in Europe still? Maybe you should move to a different location

You want a change of scenery? I'll show you around Wisconsin here in the States. Remind you what you are fighting for; we're mostly long-lost cousins from Germany and Switzerland out here. You're also very safe out here.

Means a lot actually. They're being investigated stateside. I can confirm that some of them are wearing ankle bracelets; wonder why Bell Bottom pants are coming back with such force?

Actually, DJT is backed by the military over here, and these guys are FURIOUS at what the cabal has done.

bump…. oddly quiet considering subject matter

agreed
also bump

Yeah, It's disturbing. I don't know why people would find it fun, other than thrill seekers. You can go parachuting too.

Movements need leaders, my friend. A catalyst, someone to start big. Remember, they may have some numbers and networks that run deeper than we know, but at the end of the day, the enemy is human. History is defined by those who decided to change it. Pick your friends closely, do your homework on what you'll need to do in order to change what you want, and make your people proud. Flaws and all, if you're telling the truth, the potential to do something great is within you.

Attached: image0.jpg (1228x642, 125.33K)

Psychoanalyst-user here. OP is legit.

guilt
regret for getting involved with the pedos

Many more statements that I won't dissect, but you get the idea. OP, we need evidence to convict. Hard evidence. There is no other way!

Attached: just.jpg (990x714, 151.81K)

Escape Rooms are point n click puzzles IRL. It's fun.

Yeh like the OP does sound truthful

Hey mate could you expand on other sentences, sounds interesting. Also its probably a good exercise for all.of us to spot shills or subverters. Cheers

My friend.

I am one country away.
If you need help, I am here for you.
For now. And forever.

D31:6

Bump. Godspeed OP. All evidence points so far to you not being a faggot.

OP, what do YOU think is the best way to bring down the jew? Seeing you KNOW what is going on.

Can you spend some time helping us understand their weak points perhaps?

Attached: GochiUsa.png (1366x768, 867.08K)

look familiar?

Attached: gw4thw4yhw46yw46y.jpg (800x572, 45.93K)

what can you tell us of Shriners? Mind Control? Bryce Taylor? Kissinger?

Fritz Springmeier wrote of the bloodlines of the illuminati. What can you say about them?

Attached: illuminati bloodlines.png (336x501, 42.37K)

Look at what the yellow vests are doing royalanon. Those guys are losing what little money they have in order to protest.
Something like 1k or 10k will give them the energy for another month.
Find a way to fund them (easy as hiring/giving cash to a food truck that makes burgers on the road, to feed YV).

Glad you're alive. Your spirit is strong, start reading good books which will train your mind about the path of truth.

STOP POSTING PERSONAL INFO. Those of us who care about you were sold the minute you mentioned places elites go gor pizza and those creepy sites. SHILLS WANT TO KNOW YOU TO DOX.
Your brothers don't need this info. I knew your age by your posting style and habits. Be careful!

Attached: 3db59c66f0588bcf47bdb41f76bf093f8723ddb899acd8a6b64ba862bf223cc8.jpg (435x489, 31.02K)

Europe is on your side, all they have are drones, instead of killing yourself try making more money and amass a war chest, in some years the chaos in europe will be tenfold and you might be able to organize something critical, we will need leaders and benefactors dont let a sour reality kill you because youre rich and dont know how to cope with such a fallback.

Become our machiavelli, the pillars power rest on is getting ever more fluid.

tell us more about Iceland. There is only 350,000 people there, and they are a close people that mostly know each other. how in the hell are their children getting stolen? what agency does this?

OP, not going to lie, but when I first thought you were going to kill yourself I thought you were retarded. Don't fucking kill yourself, and made sure you can't be suicided by gunshot the back of the head either. And It's likely that your identity will be revealed and the (((media))) will drag your name through the dirt if you go to ground with this. Recommend maybe buying some gold and going off grid, securely and safely. Lurk on these forums, sounds like you have a lot of resources which we could all make good use of in the feuds ahead, as weird as that sounds, can't think of much better use for that money than to disassemble the current system, in minecraft of course. Reminder that there are fewer of these cryptokikes than there are of people who would hunt them to the ends of the earth if they knew the whole score. Hope you sort your shit out user. God, and/or the powers that be bless you mein kommoraden.

Sean Penn? This guy? Who was the director he talked to? Where was this?

Attached: sean penn.jpg (1365x2047, 472.56K)

which one?

Attached: Screenshot (43612)