Globalist tears on (((zerohedge))) – Denmark cages subhumans like the animals they are

Denmark is wakening to the threat of foreign invaders and is currently isolating failed “asylum seekers” in camps in order to protect society from their subhuman savagery. (((Nicholas Mirzeoff))) wrote an op-ed for The Nation which appeared in (((zerohedge))) where he has utilized the semantic phrase “social death” in response to Denmark’s anti-invader stance. This devious jew has also cleverly injected the idea that jews are White by comparing similar tactics used by israeli as evidence of the “normalizing of white hostility to immigration.” (((Nicholas Mirzeoff))) is a professor of Media Culture and Communication at (((New York University))) and has wrote essays for garbage such as The Emergence of jew Artists in Nineteenth-Century Europe

Source: archive.is/sgnNs

Attached: Nicholas_Mirzoeff.jpg (890x560 115.62 KB, 78.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/04/11/africans-leaving-israel-under-secret-deals-arrive-on-europes-shores
iwi.us/product/tavor-sar-9mm/
youtube.com/watch?v=V-MLUXKsNnE
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-23/social-death-denmark
imdb.com/title/tt0478365/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I STAND WITH ISRAEL

Attached: 49586732_2315560662012899_3552395922838572217_n.jpg (500x333 88.44 KB, 33.16K)

It's a start. Also, looking at that camp makes me happy

Attached: 1548285080830.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Such a nice wholesome girl, and the songs not half bad either.

That's what it was. Now I understand.

jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/04/11/africans-leaving-israel-under-secret-deals-arrive-on-europes-shores

Nice try JIDF.

i see you saw my cross post at nextchan
hahahaha your kike women are nasty and might as well have aids. White Pride!!

Attached: 2F628DFF-F450-4A72-81C4-C9814236BBAB.jpeg (190x270 96.33 KB, 18.02K)

Fuck off, yid

Attached: skullfucked.jpg (835x1031, 519.09K)

nice try dumbass, wtf do you think (((8ch))) is? hahaha fuckin moron

Yuck.

revolting and inbred :)

Who is that first one? She's beautiful!

Bottom right girl looks like (((Ivanka)))

Fuck off jew.

Make em fuckin starve.

I wouldn't put my penis in any of those.

Of course you wouldn't, permavirgin.

Since it fell, it's full-cuckchan, I give it a year at most until this: is all you see here.
S

They're all kikes, you might as well start fucking niggers and dogs, too. This board is for you, faggot: >>>/zoo/.

Kill all jews.
Incite the local population to kill your local jews, wherever you live.

It's just bots.

donna marlow

feminist IDF spotted hahha 1000% butthurt for being born a kike desert monkey hahah your pussy isnt welcome here whore

Attached: 1439558B-7208-4F7F-A448-DB9FD609DB9F.jpeg (183x275 404.86 KB, 17.61K)

i think the pic in question is from a monty python skit she was in where she plays a lab assistant to graham chapman, but yeah just another actress

source? Is there more?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A PICTURE OF, KIKE NIGGER?!!!

Attached: JDF you suck.png (1500x750, 1.1M)

Also known as a barrel shroud. My best guess anyways.

My guess is a suppressed 9mm or .45 conversion.

Err, *shoulder thing

Thanks, I found:
"TAVOR SAR Conversion Kit (9mm Para)"

What's the purpose of such a monstrosity of a configuration? epic do not want

Is there something I'm not getting here?

Also, isn't it strange that it looks pristine?

Another thing, in the idf they flag their guns most of the time. So it's strange to see someone who is supposedly idf with an unflagged tavor.

Apologies for being disjointed reddit-y, but this is a very strange image.

Also, are foregrips a common addon to bullpups? Foregrips make sense when you have a bit of distance between hands, but it looks like a recipe for inaccuracy, with a bullpup.

The tavor is not a weapon of war its its a toy for grownups. So the answer to why is because someone thought it would be fun/cool.

As to why SHE has the gun well shes attractive and jewish so someone paid her to take those pictures possibly the company that made the conversion kit.

OK, IWI's website lists a 9mm variant.

That's the answer. That weirdness there on the right, that's the 9mm variant.

Question remains: does a REAL soldier use 9mm? ??? ??? ??? wat???

iwi.us/product/tavor-sar-9mm/
pics suck, so…

youtube.com/watch?v=V-MLUXKsNnE
you can see the weird shit on the right side that they hide on the website, because it's butt ugly.

She's got a butter body.

Attached: JDF you suck.png (1500x750, 1.11M)

I also find it really confusing that she doesn't have her body armor pulled tight like she would have been trained to do, if she were a real soldier. Maybe she's an albino somali? There are lots of them in kikeland.

There's so many of these "hot IDF" girl instagram models. It's all done for PR purposes, and instead of giving her any real training for the 1-2 years of her compulsory service, she's probably assigned to model guns.

THANKS CODEMONKEY

Anyway, good on the Danes. I hadn't heard anything about this but I assume the Euro media is keeping this development from the public. We should all do the same, really. There are plenty of islands in the Mediterranean or north sea where dune coons can be put for their protection. If that's not enough, I'm sure the bigger European countries all retain a bit of no man's land where the next town is at least a couple of dozen kilometers away. Would make for a good place to set up refugee camps.

Interesting. I wonder if the (((left))) has had her raped into submission yet.

Idk what it is about "Nat Soc Music" but its just cringey as fuck. Music and politics never mix.

I thought that was Faith Goldy for a second.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (811x813, 1.09M)

Wow they're building a fence around a camp that shitskins can go in an out of as they please. So based.
This is not enough, nothing to cheer about, never cheer. Never let yourself be so desperate that you are satiated on crumbs.
t. Dane

I think she is an apologist coward who is afraid to stand up for her own beliefs.
You say tomato (nice wholesome girl) I say tomato (coward)

If you titled that 'skulfucked' should it not be a White woman being fucked by mystery meat? Whose side are you on, anyway?

lel

spoiler that shit dumbass.

lol i live in Denmark in Haderslev, the town with the most convicted for the number of the population. Overrun with sandniggers which are all copies of the american niggers, really sad to see because they are so pathetic. Not unsual to get fucked up by 7 of those, i have been so close to being jumped and i only lived here 2 years but i managed to run and hit nigger while running so his pack couldnt catch up and flee to a mcdonalds lol. Run hit, run hit, run hit, that inbreed monkey kept running after me and i kept stopping up and smashing him.
anyway we need a danish inquisition or it will never be like it has been for so long

I watch European Hip-Hop videos to keep up with degenerating culture and judging by the Danish rap I've seen they're carbon copies that just speak Danish instead.

How do Danes feel about this? I mean, you guys are still rooted to your motherland and culture in a way. As an Australian, we are totally fucked. Everyone is 100% deracinated and acceptance of Globalism and being a cuck is the norm.

The link isn’t working.

qt

works fine for me. it may be an issue with your region and/or isp blocking it. here’s the source link, i didn’t post it because i didnt want give (((zerohedge))) the ad revenue

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-23/social-death-denmark

the thing is that they somehow managed to be both inbred AND mutted at the same time.
but also that they managed to do both in the worst of possible manners.
it's absolutely mind boggling.
it's like they were done all wrong on purpose.

Politically:
Even the social democrats agree that we need to "tighten" the system. The "Danish Peoples Party" state in their doctrine that they will not allow an ethnic transformation of Denmark, and "Left" the liberal party's immigration minister "Inger Støjberg" has been quoted as saying "We dont want more africans in Denmark". DPP is playing the "win what we can iteratively", game, which is going well. Its getting better slower, and the opinion is going right. We just need racial realism before we can take away the illegitimate citizenships.

I think the majority agrees that we would have been better off without all the gang-problems and no-go zones. Danes are being assaulted at random by packs, like the Haderslev-user said. They really behave like animals, but they are most like hyenas and other scavengers. They live off others accomplishments, and only dare do anything if they are in a group.

Overall, polarization is real, but the right is gaining in politics. Demographically we are still fucked. People are becoming more ideologically pure and less middle-seeking, so some are becoming ethnically conscious, while others are becoming even more Lamarckist.

This is true, but they use it for forced-integration. Your children are forced into daycare ect, to break up the mohammedan nuclear family.

HAHAHA we are way more based than i thought.

Attached: real soon.jpg (960x1440, 126.4K)

Criminals are prey not predators. They spend their whole lives avoiding predators. Understand that and you can understand how criminals think. They don't prowl the streets as lions but as opportunistic hyenas. They are effectively psychopathic/sociopathic cowards.

Top jej

kys

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Danes need to look at the warnings of Sweden, Finland, even Norway. And I was in Finland just three days ago, they are such fucking cucks the packs of shitskins there were almost Sweden-tier I thought Finns would be stabby stab I was disappointed. Danish people should just group up for protection like Hells Angels or other gangs it's the only way we can deal with the shitskins. Basic knowledge the women can't be made to walk alone anymore either, there are no real men left in Western Europe and the Americans are an even bigger joke. Nobody not even the French are bigger cucks to niggers even their "based" redpilled Trump is a fucking nigger loving cuck. Fuck him and all Apefricans we should all be carrying viking swords and axes.

Killing the unemployed and smokers instead of Jews and Niggers? kys Antifag

the article posted in OP was written by a kike. i have also seen other articles on ZH written by other faggot kike professors trying to co-opt White vaules in order to push an agenda. there’s proof right in front of your eyes in the OP and you still deny it?

Its a shitty movie poster you goon.
imdb.com/title/tt0478365/

see

>imdb.com/title/tt0478365/
You need to speak Nord to understand it.

You love you lose

Kikes always come to where they're not welcome, whether it's our western nations or just a simple underwater Mongolian yodeling board.

look at this shill trying discredit the fact that (((8ch))) is owned by kike (((jim))) with a slick sage.
nice try faggot, right back at you.

it's a fake news site