Is there anything worse than Baby Boomers?

Is there anything worse than Baby Boomers?

A self absorbed, narrow minded race of narcissistic low IQ NPCs. Completely absorbed in their own world and give zero shits about their progeny at average, and only care slightly at best, while saying, "There's nothing we can do about it."

The generation that destroyed the world, and will ultimately be responsible for the future catastrophic wars to come because of their narrow-mindedness. Preaches the traditions of their forefathers but did everything throughout their lives to undermine them, and still do.

What generation?:

What is that same generation that is sitting in, holding on for dear life in their offices of power, while the rest of them leech off the welfare system since they couldn't think ahead enough to save up money for their retirement?

Attached: boomers.jpeg (720x479, 91.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFPU3PFtrTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know who the real enemy is?
Women.

Our generation was promised impossible obligations, too bad, we're entitled to 100 trillion dollars. Enjoy becoming a minority so we can have our pensions.

Yes, MAGATards who support Zionist Trump

Let's rape them.

Kikes.

Good news is that the boomers are going to suffer in their old age, massively suffer. If they were smart they would neck themselves.

Is this really the case though? Its boomers who laid the foundations for the degenerate culture we exist in today. Prior to der boomer, there was no tinder or sexual revolution to encourage hypergamy.

This. They will pay for selling out the future generations just to line their pockets. The shit they created will one day be taking care of them in nursing homes…oh yeah, not! They'd be better off just hanging themselves indeed.

My parent's neighbors are 55+ boomers that have a early 30s son. The Son spent 4 years in the Army, got out and got a degree in business admin. He works at a seafood restaurant because he can't find a decent job to live on his own. You know what his parents say?? "He just needs to work harder". Those motherfuckers need to swing!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (637x314, 31.01K)

Yes, people who repeat retarded memes which couldn't be more obvious DnC.

Jews did this

The generation before them literally killed hitler and you blame boomers

so what faggot? Stuff is good

Jews did this

Jesus is for retards

Jews did this

Jews did this

Jews did this

people ahve been doing drugs since the beginning of time,

traditions are not inherently valuable. if they are christian traditions, for example, then they are silly

jews did this

simply untrue

jews did this

jews did this

jews did this

jews did this

jews did this

successful people still breed with other successful people. so that's wrong

and subsequently repaired it

jews did this

jews did this

Fun fact, if you search on google for "boomers suck", "I hate boomers," or anything of the sort, you'll get back a bunch of links to leftist rags. Which should tell you that hating your parents is just another divide and conquer trick hatched by the scheming Andrews Anglin and Aurnheimer. OP is a faggot and should die. Boomers are awesome and I am glad to have them as my parents.

t. millenial

Shill thread. When a duplicate topic crops up around five weeks after it last appeared, it means the topic came up in rotation at JIDF HQ. Report and sage.

At least make half of them reasoned to be believable faggot

They were the first generation to undergo mass brainwashing through kike media.

Jews are the real enemy.

Utterly shit thread btw.

you seem to forget the one big poison that Boomers brought unto the world: dating

kikes

sometimes even I forget about this. Boomers normalized "dating" which led to hypergamy/slut culture. its so cringy looking back now on all (((movies))) that shit on old fashioned courting and arranged marriages like its the most evil thing ever, even though the divorse rate would be much lower.

the fucking least of our problems right now. fuck off nigger. we all know boomers suck.

exactly.
if a thread isnt talking about how to overthrow government and organized kikery its a slide thread

stay on target

Gen X are scum.

Cocaine
Shitty fasionistas
Faggots
Obsessed with status from wearing overpriced label clothing (Givenchy, Zegna, Boss etc)
Compulsive liars

Are you crazy? Boomers killed dating. The world war II generation were the big daters.

Oh lawds it's getting hard to tell the difference between the Asian trolls and the Jewish shills.

Attached: 88.jpg (588x592, 58.77K)

how did boomers kill dating?

The Jews

Boomers suck too tbh, but pointless thread

Yes, NPC idiots who believe the IQ myth.

I don't think they did. Smartphones did that and I don't even think it was part of the (((plan))). Just a nice bonus. Boomers were degenerate sure but technological limitations of the time meant genuine relationships were still easy to form. Women didn't have their pick of 100 men at their fingertips. They had their social circle and had to rely on written memos and landlines to schedule shit.

Dating is like you ask a girl out, go over to her parents' house, get introduced, bring her a corsage, you're wearing a suit, shiny shoes and you're clean shaven. She's got a nice dress on, nylons heels. You drive downtown to a supper club and eat dinner, have some drinks and a live band plays music. You hold her in your arms and dance a specific pre ordained dance with steps you must learn. Then maybe you drive down to lovers lane for some kissing and petting and then you drive her home on time.

Boomers just would go someplace and hang out. It was chaos, like the stupid free form dancing they did. Drugs came into it, the suits went out the window (till disco brought them back again) but by then it was all corrupted with cocaine.

Boomers definitely killed dating.

Attached: IMG_20130211_125451.png (937x845, 1.54M)

this is dating…

What a worthless cunt you are.

Yes, they're called baby jewers.

Attached: tumblr_lzbyd9FgZn1qlh1nvo1_500.jpg (482x346, 25.66K)

Yes, D&C kikes like you, but not for much longer.
Also:

where did you hear this insane phrase

this

Barely. They're like something out of They Live. NPC retards.

I think the confusion to who killed dating lies in how dating is defined.

There's one missing from the list…It was the boomers who let kikes fuck up the U.S.A. by believing everything public education spoonfed them. They have the pride of being the first generation that "It all" worked on. The greatest generation got their breath knocked out of them by WW2 and gun shy they produced an entire generation of npc's who's only talent was running their mouth and spreading their ass for everyone who would rub their hair while they sucked. Everyone after them knows the boomers were whores, knows "da gubbment" is the enemy and are sick of it. Fuckin zoomers have bigger balls than boomers. Those nutjobs could be our salvation.

Ah yes, more infighting. Eternal september has arrived.

Remember Todd Beamer, the Gen X'er that stopped the final 9/11 boomer guided planes. GW Bush was a boomer. Beamer was no boomer. Never Forget.

Attached: todd-beamer[1].jpg (310x303, 31.15K)

All of this is kike disinfo. Love and embrace the entirety of your race, else you will be a house divided and easy pickings for merchants.

Jews.

Der boomer kike
Also jockeys, fuck those back humpers

Boomers sold out this country to eveything foreign. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

GW was a boomer. This is why they desimate the country and sell out the future. Look at the housing bubble. How are they so stupid to not predict that after the dot com bubble or the 1987 crash??? Because they don't care! I always works out for them. They know that social security, medicade etc are a bust. They know that "refugees" hate this country and will destroy it. They know about MS13. They don't care. They didn't have kids and they need labor and tax payers. Everything they do is about spending into the future. Just like in their youth everything was about squandering what they inherited from their parents.

I agree that commies want class warfare of anykind including based on age. That is why they set the boomers against the youth. This goes back to the 70s when they demonized children in movies like Rosemary's baby and the Omen etc.

Something has to be done, because they are accelerating the desturction into their old age which outragious medcare entitlements so they can lay to rest on a bed of the finest afghani opiates their fake wars could produce.

Attached: Bgfu[1].gif (500x213, 1.98M)

bullshit. you are describing courtship. dating, was when the youth were directed to find their (((soul mate))) and not a spouse. they were brainwashed into thinking there is an ideal partner to chase, so they don't have to deal with the responsibility and hard work of an actual relationship. note how coincidentally these attitudes line up with the normalization of divorce

Fucking hell 'OP' I can't even believe you have to ask or try this D&C within Europeans.
KIKES ARE WORSE, YOU FUCKTARD

>>>/cuckchan/

Boomers are easily the most pozzed generation ever.
I blame the rise of TV. It's simple but I do. It was the first time the kikes could push an agenda to an entire generation for hours and hours every day, under the guise of entertainment.
I also blame general Soviet subversion of important institutions, but ultimately, none of this shit could've been possible without the ability to captivate an entire generation with moving pictures full of subversive and subliminal messages.

Attached: FB_IMG_1444867509820.jpg (700x500, 42.03K)

Prob 95 percent of jews are white. Pol is so cognitive dissonate on that some times.

US is a set of ideals. Jews, Mexicans, Muzzies don't hold those ideals, as they think they're superior to other races.

Boomers are the same way and that is why they identify with the above groups. They disparage those above them and below them. They have no respect for tradition and no respect for thier progeny. They sold out their parents and actively work to sell out the youth, in straddling them with every debt imaginable, because they have your SS#s and Birth Certifcates mortgaged out.

This. Courting is the initial phase of trying to impress a young lady.
Dating is "fucking out of wedlock".

Jews
No

Attached: 5b3c0d78b355550af2c203fd20e66ef9eabca3465309391979a0628ca07251eb.jpg (324x324, 53.81K)

Dating began with the advent of 16 year olds with an automobile. Teens could take daddy's daughter to any where in the city or worse yet out of the city, far away from home. Drive ins, make out point, 70s shag vans etc.

Before the automobile or snapchat, teens had to show up at the father's house, get invited in and sit for dinner with the father sitting at the head of the table asking prodding questions.

That and high school dances with chaperones.

Attached: typicalvictoriandiningroomwithfamily_custom-0f5fc6524503248c1b5521ec98f5dcc2c1bb2bac-s800-c85[1].jpg (514x389, 39.11K)

>(((your culture and customs are so weak they can be destroyed by increased mobility)))
am i onto something?

Yes, you are. You're a progressive (((chronological snob))).

First remove the hook from your nose, so you can effectively remove the hook from your brother's nose.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 136.69K)

Mark Driscoll talked about how the automobile dating culture changed from courtship to (((dating))). Good series btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=sFPU3PFtrTI

He was ostracized by cuck culture.

In fairness to Mexico, the Spanish brought a strong sense of courtship and masculinity to Mexico. They litterally have some of the most beautiful courtyards through out the country where people negotiate marriage in front of a Church and town court house.

Attached: 3 Days in Mexico City Itinerary Church in San Angel[1].jpg (750x500, 185.53K)

If you are here and still spout this nonsense you will never understand fascism, the jewish question and my hatred for kikes. You are a cancer.

Facism is the same word for faggot. Don't worry, Christians do not subscribe to Deuteronomy laws, if that's what you're losing sleep over.

The US was founded on rights from our Creator and natural law. Not imperialistic darwnism or karma's a bitch hindu swastikas.

Attached: Hitler & Wagner[1].gif (1024x768 48.15 KB, 63.16K)

Don't who or what their deal was, but they all look pretty white to me.

Attached: 170504-samples-identify-nazi-victims-feature[1].jpg (618x410, 67.68K)

Yes. Jews.

Attached: 1408281664561.png (680x452, 541.79K)

BTW, it was British imperialism that cut off the food lines to the camps. It was British imperialism that inspired Hitler to clip his mustache after having to wear a gas mask in WWI. It was British imperialism that sent Origin of Species to the United States, leading to Civil War shortly after. It was British imperialism that sent the Beatles to the US in the 60s. The Japs that attacked Pearl Harbor were "Imperial Japan".

Muzzies and Imperilialists would love for you to send them guns and military support like you've been doing for a 100 years.

Deal with the JQ but don't take up some other stupid idelogies in the mean time. Witchcraft and cannibalism is pretty evil too. Muzzies are a judaizing cult, that doesn't eat bacon etc.

Attached: lyndon LaRouche.jpeg (334x303, 37.2K)

Yes, shills and thread sliders, and D&C asswipes.

saged

Attached: HitlerIceCream.jpg (634x476, 104.39K)

The little cunts who complain about them? Who the fuck even knows any? I think you might have some daddy issues and or are looking for an excuse for your failure in life. After all, who the fuck cares about some old geezers? Shit has nothing to do with you or I.

Yeah, you're dumb. The shit am seeing you list is all JEW faggotry.

Eternal boomers detected. Tell me. Are the Jews the reason you decided to willingly go along with corrupting every single fabric of the economy for a little bit of profit, abandon your morals and take hardcore drugs, while later banning them and putting users in prison for life?

The Jews did not force the Boomers to abandon Church. They propagandized the boomers of course which led to much of this degeneracy, but it was fully their choice to decide whether to go along it with. Saying it was 100% the Jews fault is a cop-out. Might as well use that excuse for any degeneracy you may practice then.

Satan tempts, but it is man's choice to eat the forbidden apple. Boomers have near universally abandoned us, and they deserve such a wrathful opinion. Now keep crying D&C boomer cucks.

Yes, latrinos from foreign lands that come here and tell us to mind our business when we disrupt their countries to get them to return to them.

Their children.

Most of genx were still in school during the coke era, faggot. It was their older siblings partying it up.

The christ jew came not to abolish the laws of moses.

Fascism means many people standing together. Learn Greek and then learn proper Latin. Then come back and try to be an authority.

No correction, don't come back. We don't want you here. Get on the first bus and leave, and go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

The word faggot came from England, and it literals meant a bundle of sticks, as in when the Britons would collect wood for their fires to avoid freezing to death.

It was the liberal retards that like to hide their bullshit that made it mean homosexual shit

Kids making up new words for poojeets now?

Get off the internet if you can't handle that it was around before you.

Not with those ears.

top shitpost

Attached: nigger anime smug.jpg (349x413, 18.23K)

Take your thorazine if you can't handle the bantz. I'm sure I have some to spare next to my prune juice.

You don't understand the Jewish question then.

The Jews themselves have no power over us without us allowing it. They're a tiny minority of people. The Jews gain power over you by appealing to your weaknesses, if you give into them, they grow in power.

The Jews became powerful because the greatest generation and baby boomers helped them, unknowingly and unwittingly, but helped them nonetheless.

That being said, that isn't a reason to hate your parents. You should pity them and learn from them. Learn from their mistakes.

Attached: jewishquestion.jpg (474x533, 22.02K)

Never knew my biological grandparents, grandma on moms side was a barfly daddies girl who was more worried about her sugar daddy more than anything else, was a disgusting horder who raised my mom and aunts in filth. Grandpa on that side was some autist who did shit like play with puzzles all day and had a bathtub in his bedroom (shit was actually pretty dope) dad's side grandpa was an abusive asshole smacked the shit out of my dad all the time, grandma let it happen, let my dad run away at 14 where he got raped on the streets and started a life of being a psycho hustler who later turned jesus freak. Was supposedly a twin too, grandma watched his brother get smashed to death and buried in the backyard when he was 3, can't remember by who, just beat the kid to death and stuck him in the dirt.

Some kids here got enough money from their parents and grandparents to be happy, the rest of us werent so lucky, fuck boomers and the so-called greatest generation. It is the elder's duty to sacrifice themselves for the vitality of the youth and security of the next generation, these people have not done that.

I regularly talk to older men and women who talk about nothing but sleeping around and drinking and doing cocaine and how they own businesses here and property there and have savings in this and get mailbox money from that and there is never a word out of their mouth about investing in the next generation. If they have kids their big favor to their offspring is sending them to college, never heard any of them share about hands on shit they did for their offspring, and they have no concept of the next generation it seems, we're just other people, they don't have the faintest glimmer of a sense of duty to the youth. Never even had one offer me an opportunity amidst all the bragging of their wealth, and they act totally bewildered when I tell them the mexicans they have been buying coke off of for decades are cutting people up and taking over entire neighborhoods and kidnapping people and shit, or that it's just not a big deal.

Fuck old people, they're only good for fertilizer at this point.

You crying on the internet?

what's the question, exactly? Could you please phrase it? I think it's more of a problem or a menace.

lol brainlet. Jews have had the ear of the king going back centuries. The Jewish banking houses have had a monopoly over money creation for well over 200 years in Europe. This is not a "boomer" problem as the daily stormer psy-op would have you believe.

It helps that they actually approach the king when no others do.

In about ten years Medicare will collapse under the combined weight of ultra greedy, lazy, retarded boomers and beaners. When it does, the single largest federal gibs program they are all dependent on will be kaput, and all they will have is there own worthless offspring, and a literal army of hostile foreigners to take care of them. In other words, the boomers have had it easy their entire lives, but are going to get cut off and fucked over completely right when they're at their most vulnerable and helpless in their 60's and 70's. You will literally be walking and driving over boomer fucks dying in the streets, and it will be glorious, as well as finally wake up whites to the fact their truly is nothing left for them in the system

You don't get it and I suspect you never will.

The Jews didn't have unrestricted total power over society until the 1960s. Before that they were just another ethnic group vying for power. They had certain points in history where they had some sway in the royal kingdoms, and then would be expelled from the country.
But they have never had full spectrum dominance over the totality of society in the way they have now, that began in the 1960s.

And they gained that power because our parents and grandparents fell for their lies.
The lesson is not to hate them for it, but to learn from their mistakes.

Jews have had colossal influence over white societies since the Merchant Banking days, hundreds of years ago. Don't mistake kikes intentionally self-segregating in ghettos for kikes being oppressed into ghettos.
They had the power to send your grandparents on a suicidal war to destroy Europe and genocide their Germanic bowlthers.

Try the 1910s.

Women don't have their pick of 100, because they have no way of knowing which of the men who wants to wrap it in a mcburrito wrapper and stuff it in their cornhole actually wants to marry them. Back in the day if you fucked a girl it meant you were married to her. Girls haven't changed. Neither have we. I will go to my grave thinking about the first girl I boned and whether she's okay. This is my hell. I deserve it for my sacrilege against marriage.

t fudge r u talking about? Darwin was politically incorrect from the beginning. Abolitionism was already law in England by that time.

Pharisees were forced into rental tenants by the Church and Nobility. They were barred from owning property and working in any of the crafts or trades. They were literally forced to be merchants and then tax men.

This is actually fact. I don't think any of that was good. If the Church and Nobility didn't want them there, they should have expelled them. Instead, they kept letting them back in to be tax collectors when the dumbass Kings were running low on funds. The only region this never really happened was in Northern Europeans Protestant regions. Especially the Lutherans were harsh on the Pharisees.

They would let them come into town to trade their goods, but then force them to leave, and they would make the Merchants pay for the rights to sell their goods as well. It's how they ended up splitting into Gypsies and Merchant Tax collectors.

Most of your list, the vast majority, was done before the boomers were in charge (about 1995-2000).

You have no knowledge of history and I would like you to return to Reddit.

Not boomers

Not boomers

Ken Wilber wrote a very interesting book on boomer psychology called "Boomeritis". I recommend.

jews, muslims, blacks, shitskins, white traitors

This.
They were the first generation who mass consumed TV because it hadn't existed previously.
TV puts the viewer into a state almost identical to hypnosis, thus making them far more likely to absorb conditioning and programming at a deep subconscious level.
Boomers were the first generation that had (((teenagers)))
They were taught that acting in antisocial ways and rebelling against their parents was cool and desirable behaviour via movies.
Previous generations had watched films about heroism and honor or traditional stories that reinforced traditional values.
The jews won the 2nd world war and their efforts to undermine western culture went into overdrive in the aftermath, just when the boomers were growing up and impressionable.
I hate their behaviour, but I don't blame them for being tricked, how were they to know what we know now?
I am far more angry at the way many boomers today choose to argue against the obvious fact that they were tricked, and that the jews were the ones who did it and continue to.
Some of them are so belligerent that no amount of hard factual evidence will sway their opinion, those are the worst cunts of all and they should get the rope.

20 year old Hippies were not in charge.

Proof: 70,000 American men died in Vietnam, most of them conscripts.

I look forward to the current generation fixing things up. Though … I see no sign of this.

To be fair, most Boomers are idiots.

But most of every generation are idiots (IQ < 110, thus not a contributor to society).

Attached: be sure to chew.png (1536x1022, 2M)

Exactly like their father the devil.
Humans have free will, the devil cannot force anyone to sin, he can only tempt them.
This is how the jews operate, they tempt you into sin and destruction in ways that they can profit from.

Yes. People who make blanket generalizations about an entire generation of Americans, blaming them for their lot in life. I love my white parents and grandparents. They led honorable lives based on the information available at the time.

To me… Boomer vs. Zoomer, Pagan vs. Christian (vs. Atheist), every white person in the news being a Jew vs. White, TDS threads = D&C bullshit. I'd rather talk about space aliens. Fiction is less retarded than the blame game.

Shills with one track minds. Don't want to create a brighter future… just want to bitch and moan. I'd go back to somewhere (like Reddit) if there was anywhere else to go. Trust me. I expect better of Zig Forums. Anyone old enough to read or post here should have enough credibility to control the narrative with their elders. Beyond 55yo humans become increasingly helpless, ill-informed, and they know it. That's why they start getting discounts. At 65 they're essentially wards of the state.

Now that I'm over 30, I can openly say ~ youth is power. Wasting those years in quiet desperation is a terrible mistake. Take responsibility for your life, the lives of your volk, and quit blaming your kinsmen. They don't have power over you.
Go after the (((elite))), not pee-paw. Not mommy and daddy. You are a free white man. Act like it.

I agree with this user. Except for the part about youth being power. Knowledge is power.

Also, I would prefer it if you didn't include me with the (((elites))) seeing as how I am not Jewish in the slightest. I was forced into this life. I didn't choose any of this.

Gas yourself

The boomers are out their supporting Trump while you fags shitpost your life away.

Well "Doomer" thinks that GenX is worse than Boomer. hahahahahah. This site is thoroughly kiked!