Future Engineer Deported Back to Spicland After Pissing Off MS-13

Everything is terrible. Here’s a nice whitepill for us today.

A teenaged wetback from El Salvador has been deported after lulzy ZOG agents used him like a cum rag to inform on all his friends in MS-13. Liberal faggot media try to make him sound like a victim.

The teenager, who goes by the name “Henry” for some reason, was allegedly “forced” to join MS-13 twice, once in his native El Salvador and again in Long Island. No word on why MS-13 is forcing innocent kids who dindu nuffin to join their criminal empire, but apparently it happens a lot if you’re a spic.

“Henry” was attending a taxpayer-funded American school when FBI-kun approached him and asked him to become desu informant-chan. The subject reportedly thought the deal was kawaii, and started passing intel to federal authorities without checking the fine print on those paleface promises he was getting.

In an effort to redpill the entire Hispanic population of New York on exactly what we think of their lives, the FBI spent years extracting information from the young man, who at age 19 was still enrolled in high school. When somebody up the chain decided not to use the boy to organize a false flag mass shooting for once, his usefulness was apparently at an end and he was dropped as an informant. A short time later, (((somebody))) leaked his identity to the gang, driving “Henry” into hiding, which was no doubt also taxpayer funded.

Tired of supporting the dumbass, the FBI went back on its promise not to deport “Henry,” who has just been given his walking papers back to El Salvador. According to the Sodomite Register, which reported on the case, federal immigration judge and all-around potatonigger Thomas Mulligan was practically crying at the prospect of deporting the little cholo. From the report:

Aw, the poor kid has only been murdering people since he was 12, and he only killed two people we know about.

Fuck having borders and laws and shit. #RefugeesWelcomeHere

propublica.org/article/ms-13-member-who-secretly-helped-police-is-deported

Press F to wish Henry well and hope he doesn't get stabbed in the asshole by an 18-inch bayonet in El Salvador!

Attached: Henry_not_Hill.jpg (480x320, 31.58K)

Kike-free post. Gotta Jew faster, Avram!

bump for decent OP

Glad I am not a spic

Aren't we all.

OP IS NOT A FAGGOT TODAY!

Reference to Henry Hill

Attached: 47316bd94933091255f4eee66951d912.jpg (612x986, 60.76K)

I'ma press R for he dies asap in the most efficient manner possible.

One down.

See filename for OP pic.

Looks like he didn't give agent jamal anything promotion worthy. Oh well. Hopefully he's alive and planning revenge on jamal.

Not to sound like a picrelated 1 but no one is coming to solve our problems for us, so ….

Attached: Gassed.jpg (852x1024 41.08 KB, 120.27K)

i kekd a little

Found the spic

great writing.

Glad to see you back, OP.

Attached: 324611110846883786c73d3bd60cf8d9.jpg (940x492, 69.01K)

Have a bump for your effort and funnies, OP.

Made my day just a bit brighter OP, great work.

Christ, murdering two people at the age of 12. I really can't imagine being capable of killing somebody as a 12 year old.
Must be that Aztec blood, their violence and aggression really do seem genetic. Born killers.

That's why you want them in school with your beautiful blond innocent daughter. You can trust them with her because when they look at her it's not with lust.

It's with a cool eye assessing her value as a sex slave on the international human trafficking market.

It baffles me sometimes the amount of misplaced compassion other Irish people seem to have. Maybe the libshit mainstream culture makes them take the lessons from our history and decide that "well we have to be nice to these people, because we were foreigners being treated badly once." Yeah, 150 fucking years ago, and nobody got us out of the shit but ourselves. Nobody from Central America gives a single solitary fuck about our past troubles. Most of them probably don't even know where Ireland is on a map. They don't deserve our sympathy. Judge Mulligan should have enthusiastically shipped this savage back off to the jungles where he belongs.

Hank Hill's name isn't short for Henry, it's just Hank on his birth certificate

sage for ot

Attached: 510 - Yankee Hankie.mkv - 02;15;30.861.png (640x480, 223.16K)

P-please be FBI agents.

Not likely in El Salvador. Wait. . .

I've hated Mexicans all my life. Then, I saw the cartel videos on LiveLeak, and now I feel a frantic fear on behalf of the real humans who are left in North America.

I see spics moving through society, and white people interacting with them like everything's normal. I want to scream at the whites to look out for the Aztec harvesters! It's as if the world is full of werewolves and vampires, and only I know about it.

Well, me and my white son. He's redpilled as fuck on other races.

Welcome home, friend. We know about it here. You sound as if you'd prefer a nice, White country in which to raise your child. Well you're in luck, that's what we do around here. Keep your ear to the ground, we have yet to begin to fight. When we begin, it ends.