SUPERPOWER 2020: India Succefully launches world's first 3D printed satellite

On Thursday, ISRO's PSLV C44 lifted off from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, carrying India's satellite Microsat-R and students' payload Kalamsat.

In the first mission for the ISRO in 2019, India successfully launched Microsat-R, a military satellite on board its Polar rocket PSLV C44, and Kalamsat, a nanosatellite developed by students.

Here's all you need to know.

1. Satellites launched on Thursday

ISRO launched imaging satellite Microsat-R and Kalamsat, a small communication satellite developed by students and Space Kidz India, from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota at 11:37 pm on January 24

2. PSLV-C44

The two satellites were carried by a new variant of India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) rocket: PSLV-C44

3. Experiments in space

After PSLV-C44 launches the two satellites, its fourth stage will be converted into a platform for experiments in space. With this uniqueness, PSLV-C44 mission will become the first in the world to use the rocket for a space experiment platform

4. Microsat-R

Not much is known about the 740-kg satellite called Microsat-R as it is for military use.

The imaging satellite, which will capture the required, high-resolution images for the defence organisation, will be placed within 15 minutes after take-off in a polar orbit 274 km away from Earth, ISRO said.

The satellite has been developed by DRDO

5. Kalamsat

According to the mission launch brochure, Kalamsat, is a communication satellite with a life span of two months. The satellite, which costs about Rs 12 lakh, is the world's lightest and first ever 3D-printed satellite.

Kalamsat will also be the first to use the launch vehicle's fourth stage (PS4) as an orbital platform.

The nanosatellite, named after former Indian President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, was built by an Indian high school student team led by Rifath Sharook, an 18-year-old from the Tamil Nadu town of Pallapatti

dnaindia.com/science/photo-gallery-isro-uses-4th-stage-of-rocket-as-orbital-platform-for-kalamsat-satellite-all-you-need-to-know-2711898/kalamsat-2711904

Attached: 782342-isro-f-4[1].jpg (1280x720 48.12 KB, 60.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=7D6QI58zZBc
youtube.com/watch?v=8jv4bdDvRfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Msdy9LymUPQ
thehindu.com/news/national/chabahar-port-india-afghanistan-iran-agree-on-routes-for-trade-and-transit-corridors/article25820916.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=v8lu9ntmPJo&t=368s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kerbal Space Program: Street Shitter Expansion Pack.

>>>Zig Forums

fag

more like fag lasagna … amirite???

India is a bad joke.

Attached: India's SCAT-SAT launched from SHART.jpg (1000x1778, 213.02K)

Attached: orkzberockin.png (500x357 85.13 KB, 352.87K)

India 1
Japan 0

if we had poured the amount of money into india that we poured into china who knows what would they would have now. maybe its better this way, those street shitters seem to be quite ingenious when they put their minds to it.

I could see Muslims setting their nukes off in India and not say London and the Hindus become enraged and nuke Mecca.

We can only dream…

Watch out you guys, they'll have white servants to do everything for them. You'll see

Attached: Upcomingsuperpower2020.webm (576x512, 2.09M)

sorry, wrong video

Attached: India_In_2030.webm (640x284, 11.3M)

Scum. All shitskins must go back to their mud huts and gangrape.

Attached: Canada Hindu Sikh.jpg (709x480, 112.31K)

Good

China and India are anti-Christian

No more jesus and chosen people theory bullshit

Not as subtle as jewish science fiction, but essentially the same hilarious delusion that all niggers dream about.

Attached: 22012019191515.jpg (792x936, 69.51K)

But you never know kikes can come up with some retarded theory that brahminiggers are some lost tribe of israel and those subhumans will go with it.About china, it's already kiked.

Attached: hinjews.png (852x97, 87.7K)

Not content with polluting their own country, India has embarked on an ambitious plan to launch all of their feces into orbit. We can only wonder what this means for humanity.

Daily Reminder that the Earth is flat.

Attached: philosophy-of-cgi.jpg (1080x1080, 185.6K)

Why do I envision poojeet 3d print technology involving playdough extruders and streets?

Kill yourself nigger.

Indians will be the first to take a dump on the moon. Book it.

Our astronauts already did. We just bagged it.

always report and filter all flat earth tards. they are all either D&C shills, just trolling, or retarded and really believe the earth is flath. either way, they dont belong here.

The first designated shitting spot on the moon.

*blushes in Indian* y-yes

Rude. Don't bully us.

Indians are kawaii as fuck.

Fuck you. We will build roads on Mars. You foreigners will watch and cry.

You should be safe on Mars where there are no bodies of water

Attached: swimming hole.mp4 (640x360 4.84 MB, 4.69M)

Are you mocking us? Because I cannot tell what you are implying here.

this reminds me of that video of the pigeons in quicksand. These people are as intelligent as pigeons.

S U P E R P O O P E R

U

P

E

R

P

O

O

P

E

R

hooktube.com/watch?v=7D6QI58zZBc

Fuck this made me rage. Pakis need to nuke these pajeets.

This is horrible. America was supposed to be the country that built cities on the moon for the jews.

Attached: When You Can't Find the Street.gif (243x228, 1.33M)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (581x327, 3.72M)

UPERPOWER 2079: India Succefully launches 3D printer into space

They going to buy one of ours?

Attached: 541c730b6bb3f7e25179747f-750-398[1].jpg (750x398, 47.69K)

no. they will print it.

India has good relations with Israel because they are united at fighting Muslims/Communists
Pakistani and China are both enemies of India

Maybe if shit was smeared on it you would understand it.

They have good relations because india doesn't have anything worth stealing.

India also has good relations with Iran and buys oil.They also vote NO on any anti-palestinian resolutions amerikikes bring up in the (((UN))). They have a weird foreign policy.

As much as I despise Pakis and Chinks, and I would very much support if India were destroyed and balkanized into various ethno-religious states.

I will admit that India's geopolitical outlook in the MENA region is more complicated than shilling for Israel. They have a decent relationship with Iran, mostly based out of trade. And they like Israel because they fight Muslims. They want to one-up Pakistan perpetually, seeking as many allies as possible. They also flood gulf states with migrant workers, to the point where there's a Hindu temple now in the UAE.

They also seek to have a place in central Asian and SE asian affairs, since India perceives itself as a "cultural leader." The fact that India sends satellites in space, yet has over 300 million people who are afraid to use toilets because I guess they're possessed by asuras amazes me.

Chabahar port:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jv4bdDvRfM

youtube.com/watch?v=Msdy9LymUPQ

thehindu.com/news/national/chabahar-port-india-afghanistan-iran-agree-on-routes-for-trade-and-transit-corridors/article25820916.ece

Note: I've done some research on the ganges before for work, and in fact some areas have coliform bacteria in levels around 600 times the allowed concentration by the Indian government.

India's shit problem:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8lu9ntmPJo&t=368s

are you a homosexual gist? weird obsession with shit. tell me about the point

Fucking Kek. All they are doing is shitting trash into space. More space scat for the legit satellites to dodge.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 10.53K)

I'm waiting for the chinks, pakis, and pajeets to kill each other because they all want the water in the Himalayas

Weev stop posting pdfs all over Zig Forums, you cannot have my IP address.

There is no way these acronyms are accidental.

have it this way then

Attached: india_china_water_war_p5.PNG (672x781 255.17 KB, 198.89K)

Attached: india_china_water_war_p10.PNG (669x807 290.04 KB, 242.03K)

stupid flood detection

Attached: india_china_water_war_p15.PNG (669x828 259.25 KB, 257.54K)

Does anyone have that image of the pajeet autistically screeching about India beoming a super power?

Attached: e947e78db971a15714371b802533f4a16ded08fdaffbad9d8c7e07b26e1b3668.png (740x720, 655.02K)

Man what the fuck :(

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (979x1200, 1.14M)

Yeah, now no one can drink the water. They'll never get those turds out.

fpbp

Attached: India space program.jpg (960x816, 91.48K)

I agree. You should seriously consider drinking some kike.

Attached: umad.jpg (2560x2880, 2.86M)

They don't even know how to create proper CGI animation