Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

A fantastic commentary from the Las Vegas Review-Journal:

"California is Exhibit A. It’s filled with immigrants. Ten million, to be exact. Many of them illegal. Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico or West Virginia. It’s California — where nearly one out of five residents is poor. That’s according to the Census Bureau."

Source:
reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/wayne-allyn-root/commentary-illegal-immigrants-have-turned-california-into-the-american-nightmare/

California is the harbinger of what is to come for the rest of the nation…if we don't stop it.

Voting probably won't do much since federal judges can shut down democracy, like what happened with the Prop 187 fiasco, when Californians voted to end services for illegal aliens but a lefty federal judge ruled it unconstitutional.

So what can we do to end this nightmare? Is there any peaceful way we can reverse the regressive direction America is heading in?

Or is violent conflict inevitable?

Attached: Mexifornia.jpg (480x360, 30.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/nevadacountycalifornia/PST045217
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/18/san-francisco-poop-problem-inequality-homelessness
archive.fo/qDNyu
npr.org/2018/08/01/634626538/san-francisco-squalor-city-streets-strewn-with-trash-needles-and-human-feces
archive.fo/bBSPF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6261073/San-Francisco-declared-street-poop-capital-America-company-map-feces.html
archive.fo/HDOAA
businessinsider.com/san-francisco-poop-patrol-feces-sidewalks-housing-crisis-2018-8
archive.fo/xI451
missionlocal.org/2018/10/poop-map-creator-has-a-message-stop-crapping-on-san-francisco/
archive.fo/gFQky
archive.fo/sYI5u
businessinsider.com/i-make-work-in-californias-tech-industry-and-i-live-in-my-car-2018-4
archive.fo/7M0KP
qz.com/524138/rent-is-so-high-in-san-francisco-that-im-a-software-engineer-and-i-live-in-a-van/
archive.fo/Felme
businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10
mobile.twitter.com/CleanUpWestSoma
mobile.twitter.com/bettersoma
archive.is/ko7WN
hollywoodreporter.com/features/las-homeless-surge-puts-hollywoods-progressive-ideals-test-1174599
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Rossmo
city-data.com/city/Lone-Pine-California.html#b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those the unaccompanied minors the judeo-homosexual news media are shedding tears for? A solution might be to cut all services to the invaders (for real this time), stock up on food and water, board up your homes and impose a curfew so the military can clean up the streets. I know the military is made up of nogs and spics but you can do it. Godspeed, anons.

The thing about the illegal alien meme is it wouldn't be any better if they came in legally. Most civcucks are only concerned with if they're getting replaced legally or illegally.

I think you already know the answer OP.

It's sadly not inevitable. Whites might simply go quietly into that good night.

No,civil war for the explicit purpose of preserving white lands culture and a future for white children so basically the 14 words.

and you know 98% of white americans are far far too pussyfied to ever do anything like that

so enjoy the decline into becoming brazil mexico africa, every cracker for himself.

Attached: sophie-monk-022.jpg (1091x1500, 127.05K)

Attached: Elite spec ops - they really are like this.jpg (800x498, 104.78K)

Californian here, can confirm, this article is true. what should i do?

a) remain behind Enemy lines, waiting for DOTR when i can be on the front lines of the purge slaughtering the spics and the Commies? that could be decades away, so i would be sacrificing my prime years. i might be able to accomplish sabotage and recon missions until then, but whatever impact i might inflict would only be minor.

b) GTFO of Commiefornia. let the beaner Bolsheviks have this State, since it is already theirs anyways. flee to a White state far from The Poz, like Montana or Alaska, and marry a white Christian woman and raise a large family and do my part to preserve a future for white children.

i think i just answered my own question. it infuriates me to see what (((they))) have taken from us. California used to be one of the most beautiful lands in all the world. a paradise. to realize it is gone forever must be how the German felt in 1946.

That is a ridiculously unflattering bathing suit. I bet it was designed by a faggot. On first clance it makes her tiddies look like crotchknockers.

Attached: sagging breasts 2.jpg (998x598, 100.3K)

YES

SO WHEN ARE YOU NAZI CUCKS GOING TO DO SOMETHING?

running away from your problems doesn't make them go away

Attached: 1547511271345.jpg (812x1147, 222.79K)

try to expose the hyper-radically leftist soyboys as the racist hypocrites they are
hopefully, waking a few up will cause a cascading effect and get the democrats to allow trump to build the wall

It truly is a paradise save for the human scum polluting it.

Don't forget that CA is kike central. Like all problems in this country there is a hooked nose behind it. The best thing you can do is to find ways (without breaking any laws) to make sure the heebs enjoy ALL the benefits of the diversity and degeneracy they've brought in.

Attached: IMG_0112.JPG (2048x1536, 812.29K)

Reminder that the IRA only had about 1000 men to achieve their goals.

You should be more careful to sift out the gommie logos, that has a clear red star in it. Thats no good, like letting lefty/pol/ squeeze the strasser flag into our memes.

They only really needed about 200 to maintain a campaign but they had as many as 30k auxiliary at their peak.

Attached: ira-statue.JPG (991x663, 67.85K)

Oh, my mistake, that was 30k ACTIVE DUTY+ the rest of the auxiliary.

Attached: Actual-Irish-Nationalists.PNG (334x836, 154K)

Print flyers with their names addresses and assets and pass them out in East LA?

this

Violent conflict is inevitable, but look forward to it, like the warriors of old. Sharpen your skills and your steel, while time permits. Get your bailout bag ready and stocked. If you are in the hell of California, have a plan to escape, hopefully to a neighboring state with slack gun laws that you can make it to in 2 or 3 days worth of driving. Build your network of people and resources now, not later. Prepare for shit to hit the fan, and have a 1 hour, a 1 day, and a 1 week plan on how to stay low, stay off the grid, and survive a SHTF event. Guns aren't going to save you from 100 beaners with guns, but a plan, a buddy or two, etc just might. If you have to fight, do it from a distance, via a weapon… in Cali, I'd suggest making or purchasing a bow and arrow or 3 and having them close enough you could snag it, with your bugout gear. Arrows are stealth, will penetrate body armor, and with the right razor tips, will fuck someone up. With MS13 and guns everywhere, pick up weapons off their bodies when you reclaim your arrows. Whatever you do, plan for the worst, now, and get a safe route out of California.

Well no kidding. It's 1920's poverty stricken, degenerate ridden, germany of america.

Attached: bypass .jpg (720x404 339 B, 15.19M)

It only takes 2% queerbait. Look what the kikes have accomplished as a dedicated 2% minority.

AbsolutelyWeimar.bmp

Telling some non-white "youths" about how much valuable stuff you have in your house, then giving them an address that's not your house isn't illegal.

There is also the argument that these "people just wanting opportunity" will sustain the global economy; and the argument goes uncontested. It's a lie.
Right now we should be exploiting robotics and automation. (L2C is not just a meme) Instead, we have the Communist model in full force creating jerbz so that the natives don't get restless and start banging some oligarchy heads

I was going for the drone drop flyers or small aircraft drop. I have been to East LA once. Never want to go back. It is one of the scariest fucking places on the planet. THAT is what they are importing en masse to all of the USA…they want the whole thing to be steeped in fear and death.

Ten million my fucking ass…. no chance at all it is that low, no fucking way. They are everywhere, EVERYWHERE. I would not be surprised if it is 30 million.

I'm about to sell my house in Seattle and move to Tahoe. I don't think the Sierra Nevadas are lost. mudskins hate the mountains.

They can't handle the cold. But you will find them there are well. Think Andes and you will see that the liquor beans are there as well.

Go to the Santa Monica pier. All the east side trash comes there for to get some beach action but the cops have a substation literally on the pier so they wont kill the white people.

Then hand out fliers for "your" house party in the Palisades that night.

Can you imagine 100 spics and nogs banging on the gate of some kike producer's house demanding they be let in for the party?

I was right. Any white Californians should move east to the Sierra Nevadas.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/nevadacountycalifornia/PST045217

Attached: tahoe.jpg (1600x900, 226.99K)

Much of California is facing a massive shortage of water, and there is no way to meet that need without ridiculously expensive desalination plants… or going full China and trying to divert major river sources from hundreds of miles away at a monumental cost to cover a tiny portion of your need

It might hurt, but it might be worth it to risign at least the coastal and southern deserts as a strategic rule, it isn't exactly going to be overly habitable in the future.

Funny image. Lol. You'd have to get a spic to hand out the flyers though…they wouldn't believe a White boy.

No spics live in the Palisades my man. You just have to pretend you're the assistant of some nigger music producer doing a record release party or some shit. MC NigNog wants some thicc latinas there but everyone is welcome because the record company is paying for it.

Thats a British colony area and its getting invaded too. However beaners have been bused up there all illegals. The scenic white towns who vote conservative now have around 15% beaner populations that was at about 2% when i lived there a decade ago and you wouldn't see little cholo beaners walking around like you do now. Also niggers are being put in section 8 up there from North Sac which is just another Compton. Mind these are very rural areas they are invading. The toy drives have been filled with beaners and nigger kids too despite there being a lot of working poor Whites. Which is now causing White flight to the Northwest.

The anti-white invasion is very real and its orchestrated. Two more decades and there will be just about no Whites in California except around military bases.

Attached: 1965 invasionn act.png (561x558, 155.68K)

This spic has a YT channel devoted to filming in the worst parts of Los Angeles. In one episode he crosses paths with two young white crazy college boy types that are doing the same thing only with a 4k camera equipped quadrocopter…they fly it down the mean streets and operate it as they drive around in their car. The street scum almost tears them to bits in one episode.

I just made this graphic.

Yeah I think the Sierras could still be a solid stronghold. Plus its where all the all the best forest in CA are. I think its worth me moving back home and trying to defend my turf.

Attached: ca-white-pop.png (615x378, 95.8K)

like and subscribe

What a fucking mess. I am so glad I left that cesspool.

San Fran, their proudest most shining city, is already a literal shithole even the pozzed sources admits it lmao

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/18/san-francisco-poop-problem-inequality-homelessness

archive.fo/qDNyu

npr.org/2018/08/01/634626538/san-francisco-squalor-city-streets-strewn-with-trash-needles-and-human-feces

archive.fo/bBSPF

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6261073/San-Francisco-declared-street-poop-capital-America-company-map-feces.html

archive.fo/HDOAA

businessinsider.com/san-francisco-poop-patrol-feces-sidewalks-housing-crisis-2018-8

archive.fo/xI451

missionlocal.org/2018/10/poop-map-creator-has-a-message-stop-crapping-on-san-francisco/

archive.fo/gFQky

Leftists are literal shitlords lmao

This is how you know the country is gone. No sane and rational society would allow something like this to exist. In a rational world the state would send in hundreds of state police and national guard. Turn on the firehoses and start cleaning up the vermin. That will never happen though because the country is gone. Absolutely disgusting those lazy fucking cops telling those college kids about how the shot callers control the corners. That's bullshit, those streets belong to the public not some nigger gang. The cops should be out there in force killing these people with death squads followed up by hazmat to clean up the place.

The cops have no interest in cleaning up the city. It's in their interest to keep it that way. More crime, more cops, and bigger pensions. The city and state government has no interest in cleaning it up either. All those (((charities))) that help the vermin get clean needles are nothing but money laundering and drug running operations. The citizens bitch to the city about wanting to clean up their streets. They aren't happy and they shouldn't be. So the city communist jews appropriate money (accruing massive debt in the process) to pay (((charities))) and (((programs))) to go into these areas and "help" the "poor." These (((charities))) all come to the city or county meetings begging for money. Their professional lobby drones get the money to support their make-work jobs. The top level guys take a big cut for themselves and funnel the rest back to city or politicians as donations. Eventually "harder approaches" are taken so more police patrols get put into the area, maybe even a substation. That means more police office jobs (to process nogs) in the substation, more overtime for patrols, etc. It's all a scam.

None of this is very obvious to normal citizens just going about their day. Most never even go near these areas and I suspect phone GPS apps often try to route around these areas. I only know about it because of a few occasions where I went my local county meetings over land use. Of course I went to argue not to remove certain buildings and changing zonings. Why? Because I felt like hopelessly preserving the last portions of white American institutions. Of course I failed, I knew I would. The people who won were always spics and (((Christian Charities))) pushing to turn every god damn thing into a corrupt money generating slum.

Last rant, don't ever support faggots wanting more "green spaces" and "parks." Parks might have been nice decades ago. Today, not so much. Today parks are just blighted locations for drug use and violent crime.

Some day I home a real rain will come…

Attached: 26af7c21f385245e9c547c2a3baaadd0a641ac20abc5d329d5a6b55df54d193d.jpg (1000x1000, 177.34K)

Good resource. Problem is, those majority white counties are where the miserable fucking boomers ran to with the money they got off the real estate boom. They have zero racial consciousness (well, they do, but they don't care). All those hateful shits want is to fuck their geriatric spouses and play golf until they can get their daughters married off and then die in peace. No allies there.

t.My county is less than 50% white on that map.

I have to wonder how hard the LAPD would investigate a few thousands Jack the Ripper style murders in the area. They can't be all that eager to solve the case of a dead tranny crack whore, can they?

Jack the ripper style? You bet they will investigate. That's unusual. No what you need to do is just shoot up the vermin with a 9mm and drop some drugs around. They won't care. See , the cops are complicit in the crime. They aren't interested in cleaning up the streets. They really only want to go after the big fish dealers to further their career. This is how you will get caught.

Murder a few bums and stage it like nigger crime. No investigation. The cops won't care but the nigger shot callers will. They will know they didn't sanction the hit, they will know other gangs didn't do it. Enough bodies pile up and the cops will notice. When it isn't gang or drug motivated (the gang informants will leak this to the cops) then they will know they have a vigilante. Then the cops will come down like rabid dogs. They will know a vigilante is likely a white male who isn't submitting to the program. This is dangerous for the system and they will try to stop you.

Truly, the best way for a single vigilante to clean up the area is to not murder randomly like a punisher fantasy. You need to be like Clint Eastwood in fistful of dollars. You need to get the gang shotcallers on edge, they need to think a turf war is happening. Get them to start killing each other and use that as cover to take them out from the middle. Eventually the cops will be forced to start cleaning up the area as well.

Attached: ecd15fd54cf017c7c4f39d5d6260754688d6f4dcf40a7ef2ce47b5824b1a8687.jpg (356x626, 71.34K)

Correct. Much of the Sierra counties are full of retired boomers. Many of them live in gated communities with golf courses or lake access. The rest of the people that inhabit the area are on drugs or crazy woods people. In between all of that however, are nice hardworking whites. If you are going to live in California you could do much worse. Personally the best of both worlds I think would be to live in a place like Tahoe or Truckee but on the Nevada side of the border. You get the benefits of California (climate and nature) but a slightly less pozzed government.

Attached: 5c2f1906e0ab4ca82138582aaf1734329cda9fc63982bbca21de165848f6f759.png (1350x1500, 1.17M)

you have no idea how bad things really are .jpeg

That's a horrible comparison. 1920s depression era America and Germany were poor because of economic failures and other (((factors))) I won't mention. The poor were all white and wanted to work. There was no welfare state to provide for them so they starved. Even the wealthy people were struggling to make money (well except you know who). The whites wanted to work, they tried to work, and they didn't have access to the drugs we have today.

California has a ton of companies that make a lot of money. They employ people with decent wages and these people do fine. There is wealth everywhere. Most people who want a job can find a job and get by with very basic financial common sense. The poor dregs in California are not poor because of the economy. They are poor because they are PARASITES. There is an entire (((system))) set up to facilitate this. It is not natural poverty. It is by design.

Attached: 22cf3991cc049c65e109a38da74c6bda73df97d868e09271f4de56bd2f0a4102.jpg (500x707, 85.12K)

At least in the 20s they didn't have a bunch of weird chemicals making the men like gay shit.

Well actually they did. At least in Weimar Berlin. That's where the first tranny surgeries were done by Jewish doctors. If you are referring to my anime posting. There is a reason for that faggot.

Attached: c36ca172ecc5d22857ebb8ad14380d080d26ad51ea3a68384a57a84d86133d8a.jpg (697x300 34.08 KB, 29.24K)

I was a freshman in high school when the state passed Prop 187. The whites I knew were all very happy about it. You should have heard the spics in my school though – the XIV spic gangsters' girlfriends were the worst and most entitled little cunts possible about it.

When it was overturned, along with denial of Medicaid for illegals, denial of admission to school for illegals, driver licenses for illegals, bi-lingual education for the spics and the lot, we knew the jig was up. None of California's whites expects anything like honesty or rule of law anymore. Pic related was how the vote went, back when our state was white.

We also voted to end affirmative action. Guess what happened to that.

Fun Fact: "187" is police code for homicide.

Attached: Prop_187.png (250x295, 31.22K)

it is

Attached: Queer_Mormon_Girl.jpg (634x431, 49.94K)

lolwut

Those six figures mean shit they're living worse than a minimum wager despite being more skilled making multiples more because they can't afford the state and local living expenses to so much as have a closet to sleep in where a minimum wage retard can at least get an apartment.

archive.fo/sYI5u

businessinsider.com/i-make-work-in-californias-tech-industry-and-i-live-in-my-car-2018-4

archive.fo/7M0KP

qz.com/524138/rent-is-so-high-in-san-francisco-that-im-a-software-engineer-and-i-live-in-a-van/

archive.fo/Felme

businessinsider.com/why-google-employees-live-in-the-parking-lot-2015-10

People need to remember something and it's that not too long ago California was a solid red state and every single good image and reputation the state has was back when it was a solid red state.

I live here. These people barely get by but they get by. It's getting worse though. Gavin Newsom is going to put up higher taxes and eat away even more livelihood. That is why so many people are leaving the state.

That's what you said. It isn't. But you're right about one thing, Commiefornia is currently undergoing the greatest state population exodus in history so much so Commiefornians are gaining infamy in other states as the worst most insufferable transplants bringing with them their cancerous Commiefornian politics without an iota of understanding their politics are what caused them to pack up in the first place. There is a special place in Hell for Commiefornian lefties, I'm sure.

If these people thought white flight was bad before. I don't think they have any idea what it's going to be like when the flight starts happening from entire states. Which for all intent and purposes is and already has happened to California. Once more of the boomers are gone and the white percentage dips below 40, L.A. will just become what the entire state looks like.

Guns ensure future America is white enclaves not genocide. The police will not be able to disarm right wing men. Even in South Africa there are many brainwashed ivory tower Liberals who think the farm murders are exaggerated. The Trump presidency has proven illegal immigration cannot be stopped or even slowed down.

There will be no white uprising. All violence by whites will be committed in self defense. In 200 years who knows but within the next 50-100 years we will be South America. Politics in general is mostly futile at this point.

No. Just no. The water (((crisis))) is a manufactured scam from the (((eco-groups))) in SF. If you remove the Sacramento River Delta Smelt out of the equation. There is no water crisis.

If you look at per capita urban use of water, the numbers are misleading because it looks like per capita use stayed the same despite CARB's & CA's stupidity of (((green))) laws and building requirements. The inability to actually count how many beaners are packed into one tin-can of a 2 - nay - 1 bedroom apt makes it seem like a family of maybe 3 or 4 is using water non-stop. The current regs and requirements for low-flow this and that are enough to deal with this shit without opening up the River. Open that bitch up and San Joaquin Valley will again be a basket instead of the 1930's era Dust Bowl it literally still is…

PS Sieze back the chink farms recently bought, and lynch the faggots who ever sold it to non-American hands.

You know there is no nation when your soil can be sold to a foreigner.

Morons don't realize the "water problem" has turned expensive farms into penny-stocks. The only people with cash right now are the Red Chinks. And they are buying Commiefornia right and left. I would say at this point there is probably about 15-20% of the state owned by foreign nationals. And with foreign national owned farms, who is to say they won't Irish-Potato Famine the US on a bad crop year:
< So Sowee Amewi-fat, this my farm, I no sell to ruu

Calianon here
It's Hollywood and silicon valley that are fucked. The rest of California is good. And the Mexican food is bomb. We just need to fix our hijacked state. The mob lives in hollywood

MUH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD is >race
totally agree my fellow white man. absolute based food!

Trump said there are 25 million at least, MIT study says at least 20, Mexico Ambassador says 30 million.

FTFY. Them being illegal is inconsequential. Even if they were legal immigrants, they'd still be ruining California and the USA.

mobile.twitter.com/CleanUpWestSoma

mobile.twitter.com/bettersoma

archive.is/ko7WN
hollywoodreporter.com/features/las-homeless-surge-puts-hollywoods-progressive-ideals-test-1174599

Attached: B3A0F3F9-1DA3-4F36-96FB-641E2BAE2035.jpeg (300x433, 56.09K)

Illegal cockroach detected.

I say 100 million. Of all those 'official sources' only I am correct.

Double Mexicos estimates. I lived in Whitetopia as a teen. It's now overran with roaches.

not an artform, kill yourself.

by getting them BLACKED?

so what is your fucking point?
It wasn't a conventional ground war, they would have gotten brutally assfucked by the brits if they did and they know it.
They fought a guerilla war, a war of attrition against the brits, preserve as many of theirs as possible while hurting the enemy th most until he leaves.
Anything else would have resulted in total annihilation of provo forces.

Oh cuz I like Mexican food! I'm hurting the future of the white race boo hoo :,(

build a new tech city somewhere. North and cold possibly Alaska or Montana. Super Nerds and computer wizards like being indoors and they can pay their staff a great wadge and set policy to only hire American born citizens fuck having illegal immigrants they will have robots they can get away with diversity by getting a Legal American born Japanese guy at the front desk this would Fuck over Commiefornia also nobody supports pedo wood anyone Black panther best movie muh rasict ass

You don't need Mexicans to eat Mexican food. All your Americanized restaurant favorites are cheap and simple to make yourself at home using higher-quality ingredients than spics use. And real Mexican food? Mexicans eat goats, they eat stomach linings, tongues, brains, and pure fat, all the parts of the animals that self-respecting white people feed to their dogs and cats. If you make Mexican food at home, it will have 99% less chunks of gristle, fat, bone chips, lysteria, and cockroach parts in it and will be even more delicious. The taco niggers have you fooled; even their hardest dishes can be whipped out by an 8th grade home economics student in less than an hour, and all the ingredients can be produced cheaply and in a more healthy and sanitary fashion than the way it's done in Mexico.

The FBI bought this policeman's software..VPD drove him out for daring to create a program that pinpointed the muderer of dozens of low level street prostitutes. Apparently this offended some powerful people in the VPD.

D. Kim Rossmo (born 1959 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan) is a Canadian criminologist specializing in geographic profiling. He joined the Vancouver Police Department as a civilian employee in 1978 and became a sworn officer in 1980. In 1987 he received a master's degree in criminology from Simon Fraser University and in 1995 became the first police officer in Canada to obtain a doctorate in criminology.[1] His dissertation research resulted in a new criminal investigative methodology called geographic profiling, based on Rossmo's formula. This technology was integrated into a specialized crime analysis software product called Rigel. The Rigel product is developed by the software company Environmental Criminology Research Inc. (ECRI), which Rossmo co-founded.[2]

In 1995, he was promoted to detective inspector and founded a geographic profiling section within the Vancouver Police Department. In 1998, his analysis of cases of missing sex trade workers determined that a serial killer was at work, a conclusion ultimately vindicated by the arrest and conviction of Robert Pickton in 2002. A retired Vancouver police staff sergeant has claimed that animosity toward Rossmo delayed the arrest of Pickton, leaving him free to carry out additional murders.[3] His analytic results were not accepted at the time and after a dispute with senior members of the department he left in 2001. His unsuccessful lawsuit against the Vancouver Police Board for wrongful dismissal exposed considerable apparent dysfunction within that department.[1]

After serving as director of research at the Police Foundation in Washington, DC, from 2001 to 2003, he moved to Texas State University where he currently holds the Endowed Chair in Criminology and is director of the Center for Geospatial Intelligence and Investigation.[4] Since then, he has applied techniques of geographic profiling to counterterrorism, animal foraging, and epidemiology. He has also researched and published on the subject of criminal investigative failures. He has written three books.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Rossmo

Attached: rossmo.JPG (650x977 162.26 KB, 120.53K)

Trump tweeted about this. As soon as he's finished conquering Venezuela, North Korea, Syria and the Yellow Vests he will… lose to a brown person in the next election. lol.

You've got it all wrong; he's going to use les gilets jaunes to subvert and conquer France.

It's actually 6 times 6 million

Attached: JUST.png (720x720, 1.22M)

Dumb fuck kike nigger junkie enabler detected.
You know what would be a good idea? Give more clean needles out so junkies can use them and then discard them in the streets for anyone to step on (or other retarded junkies to use) Actually, we should give them free housing and medical care! You should unironically suckstart a shotgun.

Attached: df9efb9ad21f1bf4bb1bff980afb8198e6159f95ebf175dae4610738539c85c3.jpg (650x718, 188.81K)

The leftist cucks in my city absolutely insist that the best mexican food is tamales made by some spic in a wal-mart parking lot. They buy a ton of them and freeze them to eat later. They never wonder why they get sick a lot or have violent shits. Nope. Totally clean and cultural to eat tamales from some ogre spic cooking them illegally in a parking lot.

Mexican food fucking sucks. The only good kind is the heavily Americanized food. Most of the top mexican eateries in the area (the clean ones) are owned by whites or asians. The spics can go.

A thing I also noticed moving back is the huge influx of bay area shitlibs moving to Placer county and especially Nevada county with them now advertising these as the safest areas to move so its bringing poos and chinks now in the hold out areas. These are areas that had unspoken no ghetto shitskin policies and the police would go after them because they were up there to traffic drugs or theft. That attitude is still there thankfully but, now its overflowing for the local police.

Auburn is getting waves of ghetto niggers and cholo beaners every year while turning into a small shitskin city because of all the bay area liberals invading then voting to have low income housing. I was surprised going to a historic public park in Auburn and a popular locals river it was filled with illegal shitskins who leave trash everywhere it looked no different when I lived in LA and SD. I moved back just to get breathing room from the ghetto shitskins made we want go 14/88 right there. Historically Nevada county tried to split to become its own ethnostate lawfully the government came in murdered a ton of people.

White ethno groups would get a lot of local support in Norcal its a good place to consolidate since its been a Euro colony area and a White flight area while still salvageable.

Attached: 812a8b4b91e4ce282c1699f5affb937f540bab74290b63db4a210341b0d8fccc.png (636x887, 265.84K)

It was 30 million 20 years ago, WITHOUT COUNTING ANCHOR BABIES.
Anchor babies are not–nor have they ever been–legal citizens. Ever.
There are over 60,000,000 illegal nonwhites in this country. They have to be KILLED, otherwise we have already lost and white genocide is already complete.

So basically the only hope is that they get crazed with delusions of power and just go for the Plan of San Diego and try to slaughter whites, provoking a massive violent backlash that overwhelms them with its ferocity.

user I'm pretty sure 4 million is enough to take back our country.

Violence was always the only solution.
Stop wanting to fix the country by peaceful means, with subhumans that want you dead, and start killing them all. They are all your enemies.

This. Death is the only way. Hopefully they make the first mistake.

I dont know how I feel about a false flag war. Whos going to pay a few hundred spics to kill people and attempt to take over a city in the US?

You need an army and a common bond in real life to make war. Since you fags do nothing in real life…

the las vegas shooting was from armed helicopters being sold to saudis. deal was informally made only if the sandniggers could "accidentally" mass kill christian women during a final "executive proving exercise"

WTF is this shit.
city-data.com/city/Lone-Pine-California.html#b

Attached: ##.JPG (5320x6872 9.43 KB, 7.07M)

Spics will take the Southwest. Eventually we'll run them out again. On the brightside, your favourite Hollywood sex slave is about to get a train run on her by some other than Shlomo & Co.

this

Attached: lemmings.jpg (1468x7317, 1.33M)

Tar, feather, and hang prop 187 ending federal judges, you silly goose!

Amazing! That's abject social decay. It's almost amazing that things are that bad and yet they are not fixed. But I guess that is the true living liberal definition of equality and tolerance. If you want a reminder of what the end destination is for all white countries, it's what's in your video – unless we have some serious! overhauls. But that's unlikely.

Here's the blackpill: even Brazil the 89 IQ garbage dump has RWDS patrolling the favellas. LA is basically one giant favella and nothing is done. In fact, it is subsidised by charities and the fucking city and therefore grows progressively worse. The only explanation is utter demoralisation of whites. We can shit all we like on Huezillians but even they have the morality to at least try to clean up their garbage. White countries are officially becoming more dysfunctional than third world South American countries. Let that sink in.