A 17-year-old girl was run over by a bus in Minden, Germany, as she attempted to flee rapists

The victim and her 14-year-old companion were being harassed by two migrant men who were both under the influence of alcohol.

The teens attempted to jump aboard a slow-moving bus with the assistance of a driver who had noticed their plight, but a pursuing assailant reportedly wrenched the girl back into the street by her hair.

"The driver noticed that the teenagers were in trouble, opened the doors of the bus and let them on the vehicle - but one of the men also jumped on board," HLN reports. "The Afghan dragged the girl out of the moving vehicle."

The girl's legs were run over by the front wheel of the bus before the driver managed to stop."While witnesses took care of the injured, the bus driver followed the men and wanted to take a picture of them as evidence," a police report explains. "Noticing this, the younger male stopped and slapped him."

"The young woman was admitted to the Minden Clinic with serious injuries after receiving emergency medical treatment."

Both suspects fled the scene but were later apprehended.

One has since been released.

europe.infowars.com/germany-teen-fleeing-migrant-attackers-run-over-by-bus/

The subhuman arabs rape our young women and the jews laugh as we are defenseless.

Attached: rapists.jpg (620x471, 32.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.kw.com/docs/2/1/2/212345/1285134779158_htwfaip.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge
archive.is/C88aw
bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldn't they do this? There will be 0 push back or retaliation against their Women. Whenevet a Muslim man rapes a White Woman - every one of his female family members should be filmed raped and murdered and then have it posted online. That's real accelerationism for you cucked faggots.

Are arabs worse than blacks? They seem to be making a concerted effort to destroy our civlization, whereas blacks seem more indescriminetly violent.

Wait, they were fleeing the shitskins? The jews on this board have been telling me our women all crave sandnog dick for the past year or so.

this isn't your stupid anime, faggot.
follow the 3x escalation rule, beat and humiliate theirs on a medium to large scale and then tell them that if they keep up their monkey shit, that your gonna make the invasion of Iraq look like a day stroll through the park.
shock and awe, faggot, it's paralyzing.

At least they not speaking Germa- oh wait.
This near-rape has been sponsored by the brave allied forces.

how do i stop this? i think we are next 10 or 20 years ago, im a serb and so far we didnt have any incidents with the subhuman rapefugees, but it is only a matter of time before our puppet politicians flood our cities and give these subhumans more rights than even the polar bears have, i bet that even if we look at them the wrong way we will be put on 40 years hard labor on hatecrime charges

what can be done to stop this insanity tho? what can i do? what can anyone do? how do i stop this?
i actually like my country the way it is, but i know its just a matter of time before it goes to total shit like the rest of europe our puppet politicians want to imitate so badly

Blame Germany, for electing a polish jew as their chancellor. Angela Merkel's real name is Angela Kasner.

Start learning how to organize people and form a political party. Exercise your political rights.

You must become a leader of your people and learn how to leverage your political power.

If you have a good 20-30% (including police especially) of your local population on your side, and a some EU bureaucrat tries to come in…Well nothing can protect him.

Elections are rigged, either outright or through media manipulation. Don't think Angela Merkel represents the will of the people. She represents only the will of the cabal.

All of us must start learning to effectively organize and exert influence.

Germany is a now a population of cucks, I don't understand why they haven't overthrown their government already or voted to elected the NPD in power at the very least

Why rape them? Pointless.

Only because they are slightly more intelligent, do not be mistaken, niggers are arbitrarily violent but they hate us just as much.

You need to start working on creating strong nationalist groups NOW – do it any way you can, promote the ideas any way you can. There's no time to waste. These groups need to be strong and unafraid to use violence to defend the country, your government will not do it. Militias are the only way.

Germany is a nation owned by the NATO. There is hundreds of legal mechanisms to hold and prevent any form of political power rise over the Liberals(jews). The way their elections, parties and political system as whole is (((organized))) is exactly devised to do it.

Not to mention the whole system of reparation and reprimands set due to WWII results. It is like Germany is under a more powerful Versailles treat, but now instead of controlling their destiny from outside, they implant puppet governments to make sure we don't get a 4th Reich. The only way to break free from their control is ultimate violence, but since we all know who we are dealing with, jews will engineer the destruction of Germany for once and all. This is how much they are envious of German heritage.

i love it

Rape is a weapon of war used as humilitation against a subjugated people. This is why you are seeing so much of this. I wouldn't even be surprised if our politicians had a hand in this.

Why are elementary school kids attacking women?

Another day, another clown world.

Attached: 244755.jpg (600x600, 46.88K)

Find refugee housing, chain the doors shut and then toss incendiary devices inside in the middle of the night. Wait outside with a beat stick to finish off any burners who manage to jump a window, but flee when you can hear the first siren in the distance.

Or even better, you pay some lowlife nigger to do it for you so that the media can't scream about those evil nazis

here's the thing tho: im a 20 something year old construction worker with basically zero friends, i doubt that crusty 50 year old alcoholics who care about pretty much nothing anymore count as "friends" because while we make jokes all day none of us ever actually hangs out
i have zero friends, i start construction in the morning and then rest while browsing internet in the evening, this has been my life for 2 years now, absolutely zero social life

Who cares if the media screams ‘evil Nazis’? Let them. The media isn’t making your neighborhoods safer. Making them safer is any mob willing to drag these faggots out and curb stomp them.

YOU ARE NOT 'DEFENSELESS' user. YOU SIMPLY DON'T KILL THESE FUCKING ANIMALS LIKE THEY DESERVE.

IF YOU WERE BEING FUCKING HONEST, (YOU ARE NOT) YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID JEWS LAUGH WHILE WE PROVE THAT WE ARE SPINELESS COWARDS WHO HAVE NO VALUE FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE

Attached: Drake-Trophies-Middle-Finger-Remix.jpg (750x400, 37.77K)

the only reason why this things keeps happening is because europoors are just too apathetic to do anything, they just shurgs and satify themselves with lurid stuff like muh Free healthcare/education.

you do not need a big plan or big guns to make a change, you only need to hit a scumbag in the back of the head with a pipe wrench. you do not need to get away with it: if the cops catch you, your face will appear in the news, newspapers and website and, hopefully, the people will see their neighbors, their coworkers and their friends in you, they will see your face while they walk in the streets: they will see some average joe who had enough.

and most important of all, you will put the thought, the option, the solution the back of the mind of thousand of people.

of course, this is merely hypothetical, Zig Forums is a board of peace.

bitchute channels
Archive and share plox

THIS is why Nat Soc never gets anywhere.

Gain knowledge.
Slip hints every now and then.
I've been in construction for the past 10+ years and they all come to me now because they believe I'm smart.(I read alot) Take's time but you can gain their trust. Also lets you build confidence, have stood up to guys 3x as big and 2x as wide without issue.

Start small, point out the increase of immigrants in the field and the shit work they produce etc.
After a while you will have to get out. Otherwise you will never leave.
I'm just about to head to Uni, going to have some fun with the political students.

Here user
How to Win Friends and Influence People
>>images.kw.com/docs/2/1/2/212345/1285134779158_htwfaip.pdf

Each chapter has a quick summary at the end. It contains the whole knowledge to the point. You can read the summaries in like 15 minutes.

You will be less lonely afterwards and know how to spill out the redpills.

Advice: only redpill women, after they had 5 orgasms with you. Otherwise you have no value for her, and she will not listen and think you are an undesirable racist. Women fall for the media narrative very easy.

Watch some pick up movie of mystery (PUA) on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

Do you have eyes and fists?
YOU'RE NOT DEFENSELESS
Beat the living shit out of them with your own strength user, the old-fashioned way.

Why are you adding pictures of people who have nothing to do with the story?

These are 2 Libyan men from a 2015 UK story.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge

Yes, they're inherently sadistic and treacherous like most semites.

Why aren't there rogue cops hunting this scum at night?
Why aren't parents of murdered children forming vigilante groups?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (729x137, 11.02K)

I see a problem here. The bus driver followed them to take a picture, when he should have killed them both.

Funny, when I read about this it was just two men with no details.

Torfag so I can't post it, but out entire electoral system was installed by burgers and the common pleb can only vote for minor things.
There is no vote for the cancellor.

Newsflash: They are already attempting to rape (with few successes), and our government has just introduced additional tax for landowners so they can kick the few remaining ones from the villages. To compliment that, they will be giving rapefugees interest-free loans, free land in villages and relieve them of paying any taxes. Gypsies and dogs have more rights than natives ever since we got occupied by (((NATO))) , a security guard working at McDonalnds who threw gypsies out for taking people's food and spitting on them got fired and had charges raised against him years ago, today it's even worse. I've seen our army ship buses and buses full of African niggers in here.

The only thing preventing full German scenario is still having relatively uncucked police and population that didn't undergo decades of brainwashing meaning that it has no problems getting very violent.

That's why the kikes are going hard after children, our schools are Sweden tier now. They put migrant centers in the vicinity of schools intentionally so kids get accustomed to their presence (and so they can rape a few if they get lucky).

Fun fact - The had election too in Stalinist East-Germany! Only "fascist" were not allowed to vote and run for office.
Nowadays the language of the regimes becomes increasingly similar to that of the old East-German one.

Recently newspaper were discussing if it was really such a good idea to let common party members elect a successor of Merkel, first time in decades. Normally, political personal is chosen in backroom deals and the pleb is only asked to affirm that by acclamation after everything is been done, in parties, parliaments and ultimate elections.

Really, the only difference between occupied West- and East-Germany then was how much effort was made to camouflage the occupation regime. They did a good job in the West to lull the common sheep.

NATO and EU are direct continuations of the occupation regime, no hyperbole.

Kaźmierczak

welp, I voted against this, but the women, minorities, cucks, feminists, liberals, egalitarians, and illegal voters voted the other way.

you had your chance.

Holy shit…she wouldn't have a 'reason' for wanting Germany utterly destroyed now, would she?
archive.is/C88aw

only the lowliest trash and brainwashed 40+ year old harpies will go for them

the problem is they rapidly outbreed whites and there are a million upwards single fighting age males undesirable by local women turning into violent incel rapists

Isn't the whole anti-islam meme created by Jews? I could be wrong, but don't Jews traffick thousands, millions of Christian girls as sex slaves?

they are all disgusting subhumans and deserve only to be air dropped into a live volcano.
as for nogs, they do this every day wherever they are.
arabs have always been seen as filthy, disgusting and vile, a source of evil.
nogs are savages and perhaps have been somewhat historically exempt due to being seen as nothing more than animals.
in truth, they are both as bad as each other.

this.
but do it to the houses of all the politicians first.

yeah, I heard about you going after the 40 million niggers, 5 million arabs and 10 million jews in your country, american hero.
you really slowed down that negro on white murder/rape rate. good going brave soldier who always lived up to his word.

There's ten million jews?

Yep. They have been getting away with it for a long time. They are a race of demons.

Check em
Good point, user. We like to talk shit. We used to try to keep balance and separation here. Hell, Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to africa but the kikes murdered him because they wanted our beautiful prosperous land to turn to shit.

Maybe the numbers are a little off, don't skip over the point user is making. We share the responsibility to uphold the 14 words.

wew the ride never ends.

should be skewered on a spike over the city gates

It's racist to attempt to flee your rapists here. She got what a bigot like her deserved and she wanted it anyway as women in Germany vote for this

bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading.jpg

Doctor and supercar engineer right there.

Fucking betas.

Back to reddit you dumb niggerfaggot.

Sites like this don't deserve continued existence and everyone willingly using them should be shot.

Yes they are worse. Both negroes and whites have had a history of being enslaved by semites. It's time to team up together as two segregated communities and boot them out of our countries, then send the negroes back to Africa as thanks for saving their race.

Attached: hchan.jpg (377x335, 41.76K)

Wrong again bucko! Defend yourself against migrants at your own risk of incarceration. They'd rather jail an uppity European having the gall to defend himself, than a blessed arab shitskin who they are trying to replace you with.

ROFL