Who's An "Anti-Semite"? In 2019, It's Not So Easy To Tell

Always Remember Goys, Anti-Semitism Is Timeless And Jews Never Did Nuffin' Wrong

The Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, which is headed by Naftali Bennett, published its annual anti-Semitism report today. The report’s bottom line was clear: The far right is more dangerous to Jews than the far left and radical Islam.

“Unlike previous years, in which Islamist anti-Semitism was the primary and most dangerous threat to Jewish communities, in 2018 there was a shift and currently anti-Semitic incidents originating in the extreme right are the primary and most dangerous factor for Jewish communities, particularly in the United States and Europe,” the report says.

Nonetheless, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu chose to focus in his brief remarks on the subject on the second-largest source of anti-Semitism – radical Islam. At Sunday’s cabinet meeting he said, “Anti-Semitism from the right is nothing new. What is new in Europe is this combination of Islamist anti-Semitism and the anti-Semitism of the far left that cloaks itself as anti-Zionism, as recently occurred in Britain and Ireland. Shame.”

“What causes anti-Semitism? What is it about anti-Semitism that unites the radical left, which purports to promote humanism, with fundamentalist radical Islam and with right-wing white supremacists?” Bennett asks and then offers this answer: “The explanations for anti-Semitism are always temporary – an economic crisis, a political movement, a religious faith… And yet, even when all of these pass, anti-Semitism remains – it is timeless. For anti-Semites, the Jews will always be the scapegoat, the source of all their troubles.”

“Up to a generation ago, it was quite easy to define the far right, because its supporters adhered to various neo-Nazi and neo-fascist dogmas and spouted hatred of Jews and foreigners,” says the new report. But today, in the wake of the Muslim immigration to Europe and the formation of the European Union, there is a wider range of groups within the far right. Some are anti-Semitic, seeing Judaism as a foreign influence that must be neutralized, and emphasizing the threat to national identity. Other groups, though, are actually philo-Semitic with an ideology that is anti-Islamic at its core.

“Some of these movements froze their Jew-hatred in order to replace it with Islamophobia,” says the report. The best example is the Austrian Freedom Party led by Heinz-Christian Strache, a neo-Nazi and anti-Semitic party at its base that in recent years claims to support Israel.

The Diaspora Affairs Ministry’s report makes a simple distinction: The anti-Semitic right is more common in countries from the former Communist bloc, while extremist parties that declare themselves to be free of anti-Semitism operate in Western Europe – “either out of genuine change, or for tactical reasons,” the report says.

And what about the anti-Semitism originating in the far left? The report cites “a growing alliance between the far left and radical Islam – two groups with ostensibly different worldviews that still find common cause against Israel and Jews.” This “strange alliance” is explained by the theory of “intersectional oppression,” which calls for unity among all oppressed groups.

archive.is/kt3fR

Attached: 1546962530009.jpg (720x720 242.03 KB, 548.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
archive.is/q2rEb#selection-14487.0-14493.85
kyivpost.com/world/associated-press-israels-un-envoy-says-european-allies-must-fight-anti-semitism.html
kyivpost.com/world/associated-press-israel-leader-scorned-for-wooing-holocaust-distorting-allies.html>>12747396
youtube.com/watch?v=D_cckVvcK0Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=D_cckVvcK0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone with a brain.

Anyone know why Netanyahu is and Naftali Bennett was until now sweeping "right-wing anti-semitism" under the rug when the (more) leftist jews shrieked about it?

Just as planned. They are deflecting the hatred of each of those groups towards each other and away from the source of all problems, them.

Right wingers, radical Muslims and radical Left should unite to gas the kikes, and then fight each other.

In order to more effectively co-opt right wing movements, they had to reduce the amount of kvetching they directed at them.

Near as I can, it is anyone who is not presently residing in a flag-draped coffin.

The jews are weak. The jews are losing. The jews are afraid.
Kill all jews.
Enough with words.
Violence always wins.
Kill all jews for being jews.

Fed poasting aside. The far-right European will always be the #1 threat. They know if we are allowed to reawaken again it'll spell the end of Jewry. Anyone who is JQ aware cannot reasonably hold in their heart an idea that doesn't include investing as much resources necessary to hunting them down globally should we ever take power.

The monstrosity must come to an end. God wills it.

Attached: vpln2p2yi2v01[1].jpg (420x420, 28.63K)

Intersectionalism is good. The left is playing the game the correct way.

When 0.2% of the world population controls the other 99.8%, is it really the 0.2%'s fault, or the 99.8% being stupid enough to let them?

Attached: 1439241484038.gif (200x200, 858.9K)

The right is a threat because they'll let their muzzy cousins fuck them raw.

I, for one, bow to my Khazarian overlords.

Attached: 1516450733637.jpg (500x361, 25.57K)

Everytime

Attached: Shekelstein_Credit.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

More Nadzeess! Reeeeee!

fuck me

Attached: long list.jpg (600x300, 124.82K)

Whew, I wonder why the jew is always the "scapegoat" and not the Sikhs or the Buddhists.

>tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
archive.is/q2rEb#selection-14487.0-14493.85

Attached: 1510334376188.png (1024x684, 440.25K)

Attached: 1482478598065.png (640x553, 460.23K)

Based on how kikes nowadays are not even subtle about their nature and agenda anymore, i'd say everyone who isn't completely braindead.

Attached: holohoax-stories-3.jpg (600x429 5.19 MB, 61.59K)

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION GOYIM

kyivpost.com/world/associated-press-israels-un-envoy-says-european-allies-must-fight-anti-semitism.html
kyivpost.com/world/associated-press-israel-leader-scorned-for-wooing-holocaust-distorting-allies.html>>12747396

Attached: 1518382964530.png (500x492 284.95 KB, 147.49K)

lel. I'm surprised he hasn't been Ben Garrison'd yet.

This worked until feminists tried the "disagree with a woman and you're a soggy kneesist." Then people started to look at just (((who))) was crying wolf all the time.

Protocol No. 12:11.

Attached: 1514660274823.jpg (1229x887, 662.71K)

I don’t think so.

Attached: 1453190350303.jpg (600x476, 41.72K)

Cro Magnon? i-i-is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_cckVvcK0Y

hooktube.com/watch?v=D_cckVvcK0Y

To even criticize anti-semitism is anti-semitic. Oh no I am an anti-semite for even posting this.