Washington D.C. Antifa leader arrested on multiple felonies

ANTIFA LEADER ARRESTED

archive.fo/B2uMk
Joseph “Jose” Alcoff, also known as “Chepe,” was the Antifa leader who organized the near-raid on Tucker Carlson's home in November. Chepe is of course a Jew, and is entrenched in Communist organizations, and Antifa networks.

Attached: Joseph-Alcoff-Mugshot-768x976.jpg (2022x1164 70.5 KB, 222.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/al84te/dc_antifa_leader_charged_with_ethnic_intimidation/
archive.fo/pHAdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twitter: @sabokitty

Attached: kill-the-rich-768x520.jpg (768x520, 40.28K)

Attached: Jose-Martin-Appearance-MSNBC-2015.jpg (1437x812, 61.92K)

Attached: dear-rich-ppl-die-in-fire2-768x375.jpg (768x375, 28.69K)

Attached: Key-to-a-good-neck-punch-768x575.jpg (768x575, 51.64K)

antifa doesn't have leaders you dumb fuck.

there is no structure, there is no organization, there is no hierarchy

I wouldn't expect you to understand

Attached: Sabokitty-message-to-coworkers-768x398.jpg (768x398, 35.66K)

Attached: I-am-a-communist-768x443.jpg (768x443, 35.65K)

What is wrong with his mustache?

Attached: Been-doing-copwatch-for-decades-militant-tactics-mainstreamed-768x994.jpg (768x394 35.79 KB, 33.8K)

Fuck off jew.

Attached: 1231231244.png (128x123, 21.65K)

Mommy's birthday post.

Attached: happy-birth-day-chepe.jpg (1657x919, 122.2K)

It's time to play

(((Guess His Ethnicity)))

Attached: nice_stache.png (1136x1044, 915.1K)

Cheap MOSSAD disguise.

Hey, why don't you call people cuckolds some more while you literally look to other men to give you purpose, meaning and generally tell you what to do.

Off to the filter basket, jew.

shut up, cuckold.

Knew this cuck was going to get busted.
Get fucked lefty faggots.

he acts like its this magical item you just sudden get unethically or someone drops it into your lap.

nambla chick was already connected to yvette felarca as well as some other orgs, it's a tight group of several orgs

what are politicians

lol
If only Tyson Fury learned to neck-punch he could have dominated Wilder

Well yes, that's exactly how the jews get it

He got his shit split once.
Probably while trying to neck-punch.
Hopefully by a non-leftist.
Most likely by one of the niggers he loves so much. which would be funnier

Welcome to:
"How to spot jew lies 101"
"antifa" while on it's face a loose network of ancoms that hide themselves in abandoned buildings actually DO have a LOT of rigid structures because it is a very top heavy organization, when a jew(or antifa, really there is no difference) tell you that "antifa has no leadership/structure/organized network" what they mean to tell you is that they speak directly of the shock troops in front of you, which is true, but what makes it not true is that all these little rats nests are organized by other groups and structures, namely BAMN
And when a leftoid, jew, ancom or whatever tells you "you wouldn't understand", it's a desperate attempt to get those not in the know to believe their bullshit.

user we got a better chance of getting the wall built

That's because "Leftists" love and appreciate hierarchy as much as "The Right." They're just in deep fucking denial of it for some reason - probably because all of their famous leaders have historically treated them like shit and then back peddled on their ideals at the end.

I posted a link to the article in r/politics on plebbit to get their panties in a bunch and holy shit is it ever working:

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/al84te/dc_antifa_leader_charged_with_ethnic_intimidation/

feel free to raid the comments section

Attached: kek_max_headroom.jpg (1200x1200, 278.03K)

this is the salt after only 3 minutes

Attached: salt_after_only_3_minutes.png (1078x803, 60.83K)

Attached: cheers.gif (200x200, 297.06K)

>old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/al84te/dc_antifa_leader_charged_with_ethnic_intimidation/
Jesus they literally are ALL mentally ill faggots aren't they?

I could probably kill him by farting in his general direction

i invite you to join in and start fucking with them

the what

There seems to be a trend here which goes unnoticed or ignored by the commies. Let them march through the gates of hell unmolested then

They want the american continent to be browned and lorded over by jews. Like one gigantic sugar plantation.

So hes gonna kill other Jews….riiight

Who could blame them when the average IQ of a nigger borders retarded. All of this time has passed and not one fucking nigger has thought of placing the blame on the wypipo responsible for untold wealth on the backs of slaves. Fuck 'em all. They deserve everything coming to them x 1000.

Harelip like Johnny cash.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-1255882502.jpg (1440x1080, 273.65K)

I don't have that kind of time. We could be here for years trying to figure it out.

absolute cringe, really goes to show how any retard can conduct """research""" in bullshit fields

We sure that's a hairlip and not some scar where someone punched his shit in

fuckin plebbit

The left believe that wealth is something you get by lottery. They reject the idea one can succeed through hard work.

This is your stache on soy. Any questions?

Is he actually a Jew? His last name sounds pretty Jewy tbh

His mother is a professor and father a union leader:

archive.fo/pHAdU

I opened up this thread, immediately saw this face, then said, "jew," without even reading any of the thread.
He looks like modern Jesus.

I had no idea that Johnny Cash had a hair-lip.

Attached: that jewish kid from brooklyn.png (535x716, 418.66K)

Only cause they called some mexicans "spic" not because they berated white people for being white.

the faggot mods removed the post for a bullshit reason because it was making them and the left look bad, so i sent them a nicely worded message calling them cowards and demanding that they ban me

not uncommon among subhumans

Attached: Richard_20_Cheech__20Marin_large.jpg (360x270, 15.24K)

lol I saw that

translation: Neck-punching soyboy is making us look bad.
DAMAGE CONTROL

Ok so he’s the biggest antifaggot in dc then. Same thing.

and yes I would hyphenate anti-faggot

Attached: 6pptdkjt.png (274x242, 17.3K)

Why are faggots obsessed with facial hair, and glasses? I can’t take anybody serious who has a facial hair anymore since about 2005. You don’t look like an alpha male, you look like a beta cuck faggot.

Attached: 25B77C81-9772-4554-8EA4-0B865C9D505A.png (981x676, 504K)

Wow, nice shop, schlomo.

pic related

dubs confirm (((curly hair)))

imagine being so derivative and uncreative that your entire ideology is just arbitrary contrarianism

muh accessories

Attached: Falarca bug.jpg (900x580, 124.67K)

Holeefuqqin apropos.

I can't help it. I really can't. These niggers are such goyim that they fall for COINTELPRO so easily. CIANiggers must have many keks over this. I really feel sad for these Khazarian mutts.

Attached: 1499488043338.jpg (255x255, 24.08K)

Wasn't there an user explaining how to infiltrate antifa awhile back and said to watch for fireworks? Was this what user meant?

Antifa is falling apart as various fags want to be the chieftain and not the brave. So many vying for power that they'd doxing each other to cops to try and free up power.

Trump will pardon it.

No, riots should be in the streets for that.

Deception. It takes away their baby face and substitutes it for the semblance of a man. It's a Soyboy disquise.

Attached: oy vey, put on the problem glasses.jpg (1300x1135, 114.66K)

You're doing god's work user. I hate a plebbit, but I've literally never posted with it, so I don't know how effective I'll be. Jumping in looks fun though.

Attached: kitty is satisfied.jpg (1024x768, 142.02K)

Really it's the weird eyes that sets off the jewdar

Attached: every single time.mp4 (640x360, 122.47K)

You fags who are "proud to shave" only do so because you're wagecucks. :^)

Hmmm no I like not having my face itch incessantly.

It's probably worse than that. Most of the time in Pennsylvania, the post amount is 10% of the bail. In this case, he'd need $1500 to get out.

Lmao, you fucking wish. Antifa isn't the ALF, no matter how much they wish they were.

Ehh, most people sporting a beard tend to be fat guys trying to hide their lack of chin. You have to groom beards constantly too.

So how do they issue the checks?

Attached: aec70ce1d55da83b22b019c455a7af7174228df9a032bc2ff76ffa83eb14dc2d.jpg (540x720, 38.13K)

Have you 2 never heard of proper hygiene?

Cool it with the anti-semitism.

Attached: b8as0e-82ja28a8s99b082730-kejjj72950s0as-28ah2-5 (140).jpg (883x812, 206.81K)

Eat shit, moshe.

The nigger dicking his mom while he was in the womb did it.

You're funny.

They are playing dress-up. Look at me, I'm a man now!

This is why I won't have a beard. Plus, I actually have a chin.

You need to distinguish unkept facial hair from groomed facial hair. There is a difference between a manly beard and a bird's nest.

Cops should be spraying more assholes.

Attached: 8110438-6556213-image-a-14_1546564735672[1].jpg (634x356, 76.21K)

No its more of a "I am not a slave" since slaves, when Europeans had slaves in Europe, were always shaved clean since no one wanted to spend time or money on soap for slaves. Actually only wealthy chieftains wore a full beard in those days as you needed a manservant to have a clean good looking beard.

Rolling for "nothing will happen".

Attached: ASH_1987[1].jpeg (680x1024, 51.46K)

One of these things in this picture is not human. The other is a shadow.

They need to start kvetching about blue arms before assaulting people so they can pull a proper chris chan and get away with it.

He may be fearful of, or unable to pay for, the surgical technique following adult cleft repair. Follicular unit micro grafting is needed to achieve proper layout and natural appearance for the restoration of the moustache in unilateral and bilateral cleft lip male adult patients. Implanting is achieved with hypodermic needles which mitigate injury with faster healing. Premaking the needle tracks and a wider 3 mm spacing initially prevents popping. A second sitting is required to create good density and replace any lost grafts. The technique involves careful planning and specialized surgical skills. - Synopsis from a 2015 medical journal article by plastic surgeon Rajendrasingh Jalamsingh Rajput.

bumping harder than the cleft in this twink's lip

Attached: 1542318546719.jpg (1024x576, 49.73K)

awww did your “homie” get busted?

Attached: 241FE511-BEED-454E-BB2B-16D069E35BAA.jpeg (1200x900, 820.9K)

Though low-level, this is what a war looks like in it's early stages; a la, the lead up to the Bolshevik revolution

whats really sad is that these faggots are the ones responsible for ruining the public-sector accountability movement that was starting to get popular last decade and instead turned it into bullshit about race (((blm))) so they could claim victim status
fucking niggers ruin everything

Same happened with giving smokies firearms. Bring cops down to women and diversity hire levels, bring park rangers up to packing firearms in a Federal land grab of public lands. Fucking niggers need to get eaten by animals.

Quite true that antifa has a lot more organization than it appears, like Food Not Bombs is their logistics train, Anarchist black cross is bail jail and prisoner support, and all their affinity groups are funded by Jews to attract shock troops.
I should know, I was antifa at one point, and this bunch are a rabble with no tactics but zerg rush.

Hit em in the gooch with pepper spray and it will be the last time they need telling.

Attached: uuuuh.png (499x322, 27.53K)

Well what do you know, like the expression says, the jew actually does cry out in pain as he hits you.