Kamala Harris Sends Poor Niggers to Jail for Truant Children, Leftists Outraged

twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1089831581030797312
archive.fo/MIEzh

I unironically found this browsing leftypol as I do on occasion to see what they are up to. This seems like an excellent fracture point for the left. If you have the opportunity, sign up to vote in the Democratic primary, Kamala might be the best candidate yet.

This seems to be a situation where leftists can't figure out what their priorities are and fight eachother. They want mandatory government brainwashing school, they want massive government and teachers that can't be fired with massive pensions; but forcing kids into these public schools effects niggers harder than whites. Niggers by far have the highest truancy rates, niggers have little respect for any type of schooling, and only care about big government when it effects their welfare gibs; they do not want the government in their homes messing with their drug deals because little tyrone skipped school that day to hang out on the side of the street with his fellow upstanding citizens.

There's also the clear point that Harris is a cop. Leftists hate police, niggers hate police, and spics are afraid of police.

Because these things are the fucking same. There will be a logic / pattern-recognition test to be able to make designations that affect anybody else but you. God fucking damn these niggers. She placed a value on the lives of people in the state of Commifornia: $2k/yr which totals a whopping $200,000 per person, if they live to be 100yrs.
KAMALA HARRIS SAYS "THE LIFE OF A CALIFORNIAN IS ONLY WORTH $200,000".
I make that in less than a year's work. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

So memes of her as police beating rodney and shooting blacks and such is in order, then.
Not it!

Found this.

Attached: law.enforcement.jpg (780x652, 121.18K)

So she just guaranteed she has no hope now.

What I'm wondering is how this is going to affect the behavior of prosecutors from now on.

That lady is unwatchably shit. I can't stand it. She can't even speak English.

Ok so parent goes to jail, then who sends the fucker to school? Send the kid to jail and throw a few books at him.

What for? To lower the GPA average even more?

You can lead a nigger to a book, but you can't make him read. Mostly because he can't.

this is where the state comes in and takes the kids and the entire scam of the state's "social services" enters. it's a neverending sinkhole of taxpayer money and bureaucracy. If the state takes the kids not only is it subsidized with taxpayer money the parents have to pay the state child support. in the case of niggers and women obviously this doesn't happen but any white male caught up in this mess is fucked.

what ends up happening with niggers, is the kid is moved in with the niggers grandparents, who are then easily licensed by the state for foster care, and they are given some amount of gibs for raising the children in addition to welfare. foster parents are subsidized by the state.

this is why every other nigger is a dependent or "caretaker" of another older nigger, for maximum welfare gibs.

child trafficking is also large with this but I don't think niggers are popular with child traffickers.

Anything to sink this negress cunt, the better.
Female obama on steroids.

She loves Israel. Fuck her.

She's a kike lover. She joined the Jewish country club.

Attached: kamala-harris-and-husband-Douglas-Emhoff.jpg (1024x546, 64.59K)

is it a nigress?
i was having a problem determining just what this mystery meat was.

KEK. That kike Clinton is knocking these fuckers off one by one.

bump for best option yet

Bratz have to go to class in order for CA schools to get Fed Gibs.
Same reason CA wants all the Illegal Alien Bratz and Anchor Bratz, for da Fed Gibs!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (991x581 3.38 MB, 62.11K)

according to wikipedia, Kamala Harris is half poo and half nigger.

So she is unqualified to rule a Celtic/Germanic/Hispanic nation, then.

anybody

This is somehow bad for us and Trump's fault

I don't think this will destroy her chances per se, as Hillary Clinton managed to attract the black vote despite the Clintons 'mass incarceration' reputation.

Depends on what happens in 2020. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm for or against aggressive prosecutors or forcing kids to attend public school. Harris is most likely very anti-homeschool, but on the other hand public teachers are usually pro-government power and I want them to taste the results of their choices when it's put into action. Teachers love the trope about being at school is a choice when really it isn't, and now they want to punish people for not attending public school, which just by design punishes white kids with potential more than helps them or helps anybody really