This is Donald Trump attacking the intelligence agencies for saying that Iran isn’t really that big

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090608298343190528
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090609577006112769

It’s fair enough to say that Iran was the one neocon issue that Trump was on board with during the campaign.
Not that he was going to start a war with them, but just all of that “bad deal” talk.

I’ll tell you, making statements against Iran would bother me a whole helluva lot less if the rest of his campaign promises were in the process of being fulfilled.

But no.
We just got a full capitulation on the wall and a “surprise, goyim, surprise” announcement of a previously undisclosed – and unthought of – Jewish plot against Venezuela.

The hordes are pouring into OUR COUNTRY and Trump is arguing with… the CIA… about what a threat Iran is to America?
The fuck is this shit?
Is he now just lashing out at his own supporters, in some kind of suicide play?
Is this an “I’m taking you all down with me” type situation we have on our hands here?
What exactly is going on?

Attached: link awake.webm (451x499 3.67 MB, 228.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/earths-magnetic-field-shifting-poles-may-flip-could-get-bad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ivanka wouldn't let him grab her pussy anymore if he stops supporting Israel

what exactly has iran done with the 700 billion we gave them
thats the equivalent of 200 years of israel payments

I forget the archive.

Attached: screen.png (572x303, 52.96K)

You're not from around here. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from.

Wasn't it their own money seized illegally by jewish agents in the West when the Shah was overthrown?

Attached: 334DD029-C986-4180-8DEE-443B1CC8BDE7.jpeg (1203x799 576.7 KB, 224.62K)

Actually it wasn't equivalent to even one Israel payment because that money belonged to Iran and was ceased by the US government. Where as Israeli money is ceased from American people by the US government, but we both already knew that Moshe.

Yep. That nigger was hoping "we'd" have the memory of normalfags.

Looks like Don's judenhandlers have convinced him to run a psy-op on his supporters. Since he knows they dont trust CIAniggers he is making it appear as if he is combatting their supposed desire to Make Iran Great Again.

Just think OP: all those refugees from the war will have to go somewhere. We couldn't force them to stay in their own goddam country to rebuild, no sirree! They'll have to come to America. Or they might be marched to neighboring states, where they will destabilize those nations and chain revolt across the southern continent. Oh-ho-ho, the kike is coming home to roost. Buy that ammo, boys. The contras are coming to America in droves.

Attached: buckle up.png (455x547, 311.76K)

but if the regime changed, then how is it their money?

Attached: 611d8819e430b060fd6efca729c499096151cf3f377f3cf76006e861e1b5a01b.mp4 (406x720, 5.06M)

trump made refugee numbers plummet what are you talking about

trump is beyond cucked at this point.

Attached: warmth-e1545408978745.jpg (852x497, 55.96K)

Just go back to r/the_Donald you fucking retard

like how all this is a repeat of the syrian airfield and trump didnt start WW3 then either?

sage for redditor going off the rails and making YAFTYN yet another fucking thread, (you) nigger

or you could go back to shitredditsays

And by meddling in south america he's about to massively increase it while doing nothing to secure the border. Honestly the guy is an inept cunt. But you keep trusting the plan like a good goy.

horse shit

They are the recognized successor state.

The money belongs to nations, not "regimes". Just like France recently signed a treaty with Germany, not Macron made a treaty with Merkel.

Everything belongs to white men and a nigger gave away our rightful spoils back to subhumans.

The US has been undermining Venezuela since Chavez came to power. Zognald has merely doubled down on the existing policy.

It's all Jewish money.
Lurk at least 5 years before posting.

how is this hard to fathom three years in? fucking nu-pol cancer

Attached: it's jew.jpg (1773x845 74.47 KB, 410.29K)

It looks like a shitskin wrote it.

Blasphemy, real Zelda track switchback embedded.

officially dubbed trumped.

Show some proof

He's been trying to provoke Iran into a war since he took office.

Waggle that sabre all you like Donnie, you dun fucked up.

>(((Roy Cohn)))

Oh wow it gets even better.

Attached: Trump Kvetching About Holohoax.mp4 (1440x1080, 10.89M)

Attached: before.jpg (830x500, 300.24K)

No, I just said Iran.

Nice try putting words in my mouth, Shlomo.

Sure you did lol

Attached: shill753246753245212724572.png (485x414, 134.97K)

RESIDENT SHILLS THINK WE MUST LIKE IRAN BECAUSE WE DISLIKE ISRAEL AND VICE VERSA

The actual plan is to let them all kill each other then swoop in and colonize the wasteland.

Who is Iran's ally?

Why did you post an image with such incredibly stupid narratives, explicitly talking about something a politician said, in a deceptive manner no less, then?

Let me know when the Kurds do something like give up Eastern Syria, you cuckold/shill.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (426x598 1.04 MB, 237.55K)

kek so obvious

Attached: 555gs54778946f7876.png (381x411, 153.2K)

Nice straw man.
The secondary sanctions used against Iran have been entirely provocative. Their own leaders have threatened to go to war over them, so your claim that Trump hasn't been trying to provoke a war with Iran isn't based in reality.

No one has that plan.

Attached: maga_tard_zio.jpg (1710x1710 254.73 KB, 627.88K)

I love when trump says the people HE nominated are dumb/wrong/naive, what a fucking retard. I get the feeling he doesn't pick his own cabinet, like Onigger had citibank pick his

Attached: Jews - Code Words.jpg (1523x1102 57.78 KB, 53.36K)

Because its retarded as fuck.

Anyone who expects people to believe the US is suddenly going to stop sucking Israel's tip-cut cock is a literal .gov shill or a moron.

Look jew, I have a serious question. Do you know what this is -> f41bc4
I can use it to see all of your posts. All of them. And guess what? They are always, always, always about bad orange man. This is a natsoc board, with topics far ranging. But what do you post about, only? Bad orange man.
I'm sure you have some other IDs too, and I'm also sure that those are all about bad orange man also. So really, just die already.

Your entire existence is a joke my dood.

Attached: The Hard Truth.jpg (928x5616, 861.15K)

Well when is the last time orange man did anything good?

Just filter him; it's pointless arguing with shills

I think you need to try harder to keep track of who you're calling shills, my dyude.

It's literally the plan in the Bible. First Damascus is destroyed, then Jerusalem. You really think evangelicals support Israel because they like Jews? No, it's necessary for the prophecy in the Revelation.

Read Isaiah 17 and 22 you dumb wastelander.

now more than we ever we seasoned leadership guiding our way @dannyocoulson alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

>(((Tor)))
Go home CI fag, you're gay and neo-jewish.

Boy are you going to be surprised then! Haha. Zig Forums doesn't support Muslims of any kind just because they hate Jews. We like that they do but this doesn't make us like them at all. Jews and Muslims are destined to destroy each other, read your Pike.

Shhh shhh shhh… Just go home and go to sleep now CI fag. You can tell us about how you're the real jews tomorrow.

It's literally fine if you don't, Izzoh.

Shhh shhh shh. There's always tomorrow, neo-jew.

Tell that to the EU when France falls to a new republic.

Holy shit that really is a weed symbol

If France has a regime change, they will tell it to the EU themselves. They have the means to get their money back.

Israeli puppets suggest them, and he literally gives them a chance before he let's them kvetch and leave on their own accord.
Then he can appoint whoever he wants without being called antisemitic.
He moved Jerusalem and is anti Iran so he can finally pull out of the Middle East.
Call him what you like, but it's pretty clear this is what he's doing.

Attached: smug (2)

Is he going to pull our troops from Qatar, Kuwait, or Iraq? Moving troops from Syria across the border to Iraq isn't "pulling out of the Middle East."

What a surprise.

One can only hope TDS isn't spread by reading shill posts. It would be one thing to discuss a Bad Orange policy… it's another for every other post to be "he's a Jew". No shit. 50% of the posts say that. We get it.

People motivated/convinced = 0. Move along.
We memed him into office, I feel like we're a mere meme away from future glory. I neither love nor do I fear Trump. I don't be like "I bet Trump be thinkin bout his daughta pussy" ~ a.k.a. 75IQ Shareblue drones.

Just relax and let it go in like when you were a dancing boy in your youth, performing for your uncles.

Literally just read them, they are like 2 pages long.

No one here will ever believe you.

I can tell with 100% certainty that the post I am replying to is from a country whose name begins with the letter "I".

If he pulls troops of the Gulf states, Iran will take over. Don't pretend that won't happen. It in fact should happen and will happen when the Arabs are left defenseless.
The US needs to stop relying on oil from the Arab states. Then they can leave. Slowly the global reliance on the petrodollar is diminishing (also orchestrated by Trump's advanced foresight) and eventually through sheer Mercantilism the USA will cut itself off from relying on any other nation and thus ending globalism. They are pulling out from Afghanistan as well. Only in Iraqi Kurdistan will any official US facilities remain. When the Kurds conquer Turkey the US bases there will be useful again. Europe will kick the US out themselves, once France falls and a new coalition forms taking over the EU.**

You're a bot ain't ya?

By the way this makes a lot of sense. It's what Evangelicals want, and the kikes want it as well because then they will bring the false messiah and usher in the NWO.

Although there will be great destruction, no one is going to get wiped out. These satanic kikes will put humanity under a spell through full indoctrination into a new sick cult. It sounds familiar, but the progression into a sicker and and more degenerate ideology doesn't end for them. The end of all previous religions is one of their goals though.

Of course all that changed when Trump got elected. If Hillary won, I assure you we'd all be in the afterlife by now.

The actual prophecy won't be played out until the magnetic poles swap. It almost happened twice the past few years, but it technically isn't supposed to happen for at least a few hundred more years.

This thread will likely be heavily shilled by JIDF.

Attached: Gab-Loves-Iran.PNG (768x576 160.33 KB, 114.34K)

The USA has been a net exporter of oil for over a year an at current usage we have enough for hundreds of years. We have the largest oil reserves in the world.

What you're seeing in the Middle East is partly the result of Trump allowing oil companies to operate again. The Cabal plan was to cut off all energy production here in the USA and make us reliant on foreign oil, something Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama all worked for. Trump's telling various nations that we don't need them any more. Heck Saudi Arabia is now investing a hundred billion into producing consumer goods in factories.

Don't blackpill yourself. Any new religion will flop especially since people are wise to Project Blue Beam. Of course if Hillary had won the plan would have been a nuclear war with Russia to kill all white males, followed by the survivors being inducted into the new cult. They were going to take only young children to the vaults when the NBC hell was unleashed, indoctrinate them into a new perfect society, and then emerge.

The poles don't just swap one moment, there is a drift over time. They've been repainting the numbers on airstrips pretty much yearly for years now. But I'd like to ask, why is this your thesis? I've not heard it before.

Attached: Iran Deal Win Win.jpg (232x310 37.86 KB, 22.92K)

fuck off you jewish piece of garbage

Nah, fundies love jews. Has nothing to do with prophecies, they misinterpret those as well, but the biblical illiteracy, lying traitor-priests, and doomsayers like Hagee paid to spread philosemitism.

Is trump still trying to make his base forget he didnt build a wall and caved on the wall fight by reopening the government?

That's where you're wrong kiddo but if you want to mistakenly think whatever it's cool, you're only deluding yourself. If I was a Talmudic Jew like you I'd be sweating.

I gotta do things, maybe I'll come by later to explain everything. Sorry to leave you hanging, I spoke too much

Unfortunately this little distraction will work on the boomers, never fails.

I didn't really believe you anyway as you clearly don't know how pole shifts work.

The Earth's Magnetic Field Is Shifting, Poles May Flip: "This Could Get Bad"
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/earths-magnetic-field-shifting-poles-may-flip-could-get-bad
02/01/2018

Yes they are shifting, I already said this. But how it works is the pole drifts, it doesn't snap to the opposite all at once. This has been going on for a while and it seems to be accelerating but the pole shift is on and we're in it.

And at the end of the shift the poles are swapped… When did I say it would happen instantly? Swapped, switched, flipped. You wanna argue semantics? I'm outta here

Wow so you are just going to deprive us of your pilpul? Whatever shall we do?

Wrong nigger. Guess again.

Attached: 4f51ba80ffb37d10ec7980080de010e2802350df34a1a05e548f6b7399ae2737.png (620x915, 246.95K)

The same intelligence agencies that didn't see IX/XI coming, that thought Saddam Hussein had magic powers, that lied about the strength of the dying Soviet Union to steal money, and that make more problems than they solve?

lol

Ivanka❤️ Be smarter than your husband!

An handsome American patriot no? Why him? WHY? W-H-Y?

the Persian empire ruled over that entire area, why the fuck would I care if they reclaimed what was once theirs? We have no business in the middle east

It doesn't have to be binary.

bump

Orange man bad

Boomer Sounds

Attached: Claudius_BasilSydney.jpg (1256x1631, 693.07K)

Not buying it.

Shut the fuck up and watch some anime you big ass faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-31-01-35-44.png (480x800, 198.63K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-31-01-35-27.png (480x800, 105.09K)