If the liberal democrats can make it law to murder babies why can't Republicans make it law to mass deport 30 plus...

If the liberal democrats can make it law to murder babies why can't Republicans make it law to mass deport 30 plus million illegal alien shits skins?

If the left is cheering for baby murder they don't have ANY moral high ground to oppose anything.

I mean we could have all 30 or 40 million of them removed in under 6 months so why not do it now fuck a wall they are already inside put the arm on the border permanently after removal.

Attached: mexican.jpg (620x419, 80.64K)

Why aren't illegals in concentration camps?

we don't want them in camps we want them removed

Because Republicans are stooges, the same as the democrats are.

Only a leftist faggot or newfag uses words like "liberal democrats". Lurk more faggot.

You know what I mean you are the faggot here kike

Yeah I'm a leftist who wants the us army to deport 40 million mexicans sounds legit

fucking kill yourself moshi

Because whites don't threaten the lives of their elected officials. The only way to get change is to threaten to kill your senator or congressman if he doesn't start making America white again. And I don't mean making a phone call, I mean actually doing it. Otherwise, they'll just take Jew money because they don't care about whites.

The law is already in place and has been for centuries. Illegals have no rights.

bullshit when was the last democrat assassination?

Sure thing newfag.

I know so whats stopping Trump from calling the army in to start deportations today he couldn't be blocked by judges he controls the army

Nothing. Average amerimutt is just too dumb to see that they have no representation in their federal government.

I'm sick of black pills we need to use this baby murder to our advantage it's huge leverage

You're thinking in terms of morality. The jews are thinking in terms of profits. Baby parts generate profits. Cheap labor generates profits. Welfare recipients generate profits.

Because Republicans are weak and controlled opposition who are playing for the same team as the democrats. This is entry level knowledge.

So you catch one. It's not going to be removed, it's going to be released back into the USA. Are they still even bothering to do the ankle bracelets?

In or out of the cunt? There's a difference.

No shlomo, there isn't

Conservatives are kike loving shills. They are worse than the enemy. DOTR FOR THESE FAGGOTS

Because they're both Jew puppets, idiot.

Because camps for concentration are illegal.