DarkSideOfTheKremlin - 190+GB Of Kremlin Files Leaked

Russkies talking about it:
>arhivach.ng/thread/421744/

News Article:
roguemedialabs.com/2019/01/29/ddosecrets-publishes-the-dark-side-of-the-kremlin-over-258-gb-of-leaks-stolen-from-kremlin-servers/

torrents linked from article above

Attached: fiji_freemasons.jpg (406x295, 46.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/CaPcYdrfbe/DarkSideoftheKremlin_torrent
anonfile.com/0aP2Y5r7b6/DarkSideoftheKremlin.csv_torrent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocative_case
old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/ajvi0g/huge_trove_of_leaked_russian_documents_is/
mobile.twitter.com/NatSecGeek
nytimes.com/2019/01/25/world/europe/russian-documents-leaked-ddosecrets.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
search.bivol.bg/kremlin/view.php?id=133774
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest.

Attached: 11763285.jpg (420x599, 48.19K)

I ain't clicking on that shit, nigger.

Of course you won't. You're a shill meant to dissuade others from looking. Go back to /b/ where you belong nigger.

anonfile.com/CaPcYdrfbe/DarkSideoftheKremlin_torrent

anonfile.com/0aP2Y5r7b6/DarkSideoftheKremlin.csv_torrent

Anyone want to giver tldr on it?

Check'd. Already downloading.

Is this the excuse I've been waiting for to finally learn Russian?

No, because I fucking know better and expect an OP to actually provide substance not just links to random bullshit with a claim.

nigger, please

Attached: how i wish you were here.png (780x1704, 200.16K)

Course not, the shills just want you to download random unverified crap sourced from a blog.

PROVIDE SOME FUCKING SAUCE MOSHE

Some faggot linked it on halfchan claiming it implicated Trump, but in my research I found it's a leak of Russian emails. Hard to know since I don't have it downloaded and I don't speak motherfucking Russian.

Attached: emfo.gif (500x281, 993.37K)

There it is. Reported.

You are a severe faggot. Go back to your trap jerking

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Attached: HUUUURRRRRRRR.png (621x418, 206.04K)

Filtered
:^)

What it is really isn't kid don't you know it? Look ahead and not behind, as above so below it.

Attached: 20190131_220105.jpg (519x670 283.91 KB, 200.89K)

Look up remote neural monitoring

I love how Zig Forums is full of 15-year-old normalfaggots. Why the fuck do I still come to this shithole?

Anyway, thanks OP.

Attached: OP_big_guy.jpg (480x511, 81.37K)

Creepy as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocative_case

Thanks, OP. That's how you do it.

Is that Star Wars leaks?

Aliums?

Reptilian seraphim,

Attached: 20190131_222253.jpg (411x486, 137.67K)

^^^Grey at archon harvesting center.

Reptilian seraphim

Attached: 20190131_221602.jpg (408x336, 124.35K)

This has Wikileaks written all over it. Thing is, I wouldn't be surprised that the FSB/SVR have a backdoor to track whomever downloads it for their "list". Russians don't fuck around.

t. lived there for a while.

Is this the shit that CNN is claiming "Russie is leaking Mueller's evidence on Trump."

Only way I could see this as a possibility is if any backdoors were inserted ahead of time as a sort of insurance, and to keep track of the information spread. Outside of that, they could only inject any trackers by downloading and contaminating them before seeding it.

In that case then, I totally believe it.

wot I guess it was irrelevant. Why does random shit get deleted here but other random shit doesn't

Are you daft?

Open your torrent client and see every single fucking IP address for every single seed and peer.

Russia has all your IP address and are hacking your ISPs as we speak!
But seriously, you plebs really need to learn some OPSEC

Without translation we can gain nothing out of this, regardless of the chimping out in this thread

I'm sure that python + google translate api amongst other apis would be sufficient…that or grep for "trump" etc.

Attached: Banish_Microsoft.jpg (480x640, 37.47K)

That said the fact that even Russians sense this trying to be covered up is interesting. See attached.

Attached: interesting rus post.PNG (1842x212, 20.11K)

Thread is 404ing on halfchan now and everyone I talk to is spooked over this.

Attached: 2329.jpg (450x450, 9.94K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Still waiting for details niggerjew. Where the fuck are they?

Try up your ass. Things tend to get lost there.

Attached: takeacloserlookatthatsnout.jpg (163x255, 35.83K)

Even normies are talking about it on reddit.
>old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/ajvi0g/huge_trove_of_leaked_russian_documents_is/

Dark Side of the Kremlin (CSV Extracts - ~153MB). Magnet magnet:?xt=urn:btih:305a8569f0728290a171fb843a02c0cd21db9a97&dn=Dark%20Side%20of%20the%20Kremlin.csv.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969 | Torrent
Darl Side of the Kremlin (compilation of zip files - ~108GB). Magnet magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fe604c9b2698dc48df9a35d31dab143c1f4eb277&dn=Dark%20Side%20of%20the%20Kremlin&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969| Torrent | Archive.org mirror (thanks fellow redditors for linking this below!)

bump

Anyone have any screenshots? If its juicy I'll learn Russian for this.

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1467323932031-2.png.jpg (782x1080, 80K)

One mouse-click away, you scared little bitch.

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE NIGGERS

The anonfile links are ultimately unwise to click on, I have no reason to trust the site.
We already know kremlin is full of jews, what is there to learn?
There are copies of this site, as:
anonfiles.cc,
anonfile.com,
anonfiles.com
etc.
I'm not downloading tor, nigger
if you look at the reddit there is a posting of the twitter acct of the group, DDoSecrets, that provides these leaks. There is a shitbeing pro-tranny freak that refers to itself as a co-founder of this DDoSecrets, goes by the name emma best mobile.twitter.com/NatSecGeek

I'M JUST STATING IT'S POSSIBLE…
that a bunch of retarded fanatical freaks like this untermensch would author all of this shit, even with the help of an AI script, and post it. How likely do you think it is for people to QUESTION that this information is real, when people say it's kremlin leaks and everyone starts talking about it…

Perhaps you should install virtualbox or vmware player and get a linux iso for it, like ubuntu, and just download it in that virtual environment, as well as through a vpn, I guess installed on your base OS, in order to help contain shit. Maybe use a hard drive you only use for risky and questionable links.

This is probably some garbage shilled by those groups paid to "fight Russian influence online" We all know that their gov is as kiked as any other and that's all that matters.

Also, by clicking those links you are probably giving your IP to one of countless SJW tranny fronts.

You both smell like cianiggers

So this happened two weeks ago, nothing showed up in the news and no analysis can be found on the content.

I guess the (((Oligarch))) part means (((they))) will shut any websites disseminating it's content down.

nytimes.com/2019/01/25/world/europe/russian-documents-leaked-ddosecrets.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Attached: serveimage.jpg (227x222, 10.49K)

We need a Russian reader not in Russia to help sort through this crap.

jewgle translate brah

Only just started downloading. Can only do some small bits at a time because my internet is Australian. Can't download 108gbs at once, got the one that says Donbassa though, I am assuming it's about East Ukraine war. I know Russian, I can tell if it just gibberish bullshit shitted out by a translator or actual legitimate content. I'll be slow but I will do it. If there are any particular folders I should look first at please do tell me. Otherwise I just run on my gut. Will update later or make thread if this one has fucked off. Cheers.

Good timing

because of the occasional nugget of gold
Dont give up user
There are real human beings still on here
I love you no homo dont leave

checkd

Anyone who actually downloaded the links and can report back of its contents? I dont wanna be the shmuck who dld 180 gb of old soviet paperwork from the 80s

Did this thread got #Slid?

Rip user, read the text then got Spetznaz'd into the next dimension

Use a virtual machine or tails on a burner laptop if you're paranoid

Appears to be a searchable archive of the emails here:
one example - search.bivol.bg/kremlin/view.php?id=133774
translated text below.

Green book. Strange, very strange. It is just as shocking a statement of philosophical and political views, just as shocking is its author himself — the Libyan dictator with more than 40 years of experience Muammar Gaddafi. In the life of this dictator, as well as of any Arab despot, there was any - and the proclamation of Sharia law, and contacts with terrorists from IRA and ETA to various Middle Eastern groups, and indirect (he did not recognize directly) participation in high-profile terrorist attacks, and expulsion the population of Libya, and unfair nationalization, and the suppression of freedom of speech, the press, and the prohibition of opposition parties. All this is so, and of course, it is not worth justifying Gaddafi.
But it is impossible not to notice that this exotic dictator, wearing uniforms in the style of Hermann Goering, who surrounds himself with women bodyguards and lives in a Bedouin tent, was not controlled by either the United States of America or the radical Islamic forces. Recently, he began to move smoothly away from the policy of “tightening the screws”, to normalize diplomatic and economic relations with Europe, agreed to pay compensation to relatives of victims of terrorist acts, let foreign investments into the country - and, again, not from Wahhabi Saudi Arabia, but from the same Europe, announced a course on "people's capitalism". Not so bad economic situation in Libya compared to many African and Middle Eastern countries. At the same time, Gaddafi, fully preserving the sovereignty of Libya, of course, its hard power (and how else in the Arab world), was not the enemy of Russia. On the contrary, good relations were established between Putin and Gaddafi, Libya’s debts were written off, and the latter, in turn, signed a number of extremely beneficial agreements for the latter in the military, energy and economic spheres. All this was to be the beginning of Russia's serious presence in this one of the few secular Arab countries.
I did not accidentally use the word "secular". Yes, Gaddafi can be accused of reprisals against unwanted, in the cult of his own personality, in autocracy, but he has never been a patron of radical Islam. So, having come to power, he banned the extremist organization "Muslim Brotherhood." Nothing is heard about the terrible persecution of Christians, which constantly arise in other Muslim countries - and this is despite the fact that Gaddafi is a sincere Muslim believer, and in the same Green Book tries to combine Bakunin-Kropotkin anarchism with the ideas of Islam. Who is against the 68-year-old Libyan leader?
Western media and, alas, many Russian artists echoing them paint a classic propaganda picture in Brussels: inspired by the success of the democratic opposition in neighboring countries, young and advanced Libyans spontaneously took to the streets to oppose the dictator, establish democracy, have the right to choose, have a better future and in general breathe, finally, a sip of freedom. Recall only one thing.
Exactly the same foil picture of the people's democratic revolution was drawn by the same Western media during the Orange Maidan in Ukraine at the end of 2004. All the same, one cliche: inspired by the success of the Georgian "Rose Revolution", simple young, advanced Ukrainians came together spontaneously in the capital, and m spontaneously disinterested Ukrainian businessmen allocated millions of dollars for food, clothing and transport, they fought against election fraud, democracy, freedom of speech + It has gradually become known, however, about tens of millions of dollars from overseas for the Orange Revolution, and about regular consultations of its leaders at a certain embassy, ​​and about the obviously geopolitical, unknown grandmother P Arascu,
I do not know and do not want to guess how much the hand of the United States is involved. But a very alarming bell sounds that the propaganda machine of NATO countries has an obvious goal - at the cost of incredible exaggerations and frank hanging on a known part of the body of noodles to justify the "people's revolution" in Libya, as well as throughout the Arab world. No, of course, I will not argue that Gaddafi is capable and quite possibly already applied the most stringent measures to suppress anti-government protests. But think about the news reports: for several days, military aviation and the army using firearms can do nothing with peaceful, democratically-minded demonstrators. They fall by the thousands, but new thousands go straight to the bullets and, by the power of freedom of speech, stop tanks and airplanes, seize military bases,
……

No shit.. There may be something to these emails. Thanks and keep posting user!

Attached: 1534476523644.png (454x455, 314.54K)

to watch.