Hi Zig Forums

Hi Zig Forums
Britbong here
I have seen mass immigration rot my country from the inside out, people will try and trick you and tell you it itsn't as bad as it all seems - but I know the true horror of what these people do.
There are literally rape gangs of mudslimes going around molesting and sodomizing our children.
I was recently attacked by three of these sick people, and after going to the police nothing is being done because we were all young and apparently the attack was instigated by racist remarks that I didn't make.
What can I do as a britbong to defend myself in a country where free speech is limited and we are given no tools to defend ourselves by threat of imprisonment?
Will America accept me?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1280x640, 5.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/97976/prevent-strategy-review.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-75HquJrgAhWrShUIHW4FDzoQFjANegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3g5UF6Wov0-EE-GvdvHvbe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, if immigration control lets you in

hi police.
you can stalk and murder the cunts. don't get caught

fish and chip yourself to death cuckold

molotov cocktails are easy to make

you gay dawg

I'm trying to act as non violently as possible
I'd be happy joining the military under the act of racial cleansing and transporting the fuckers to camps. But as it stands, I'm not willing to put myself in jail with more of them.

No.

Attached: 514b9b1c580f5be5254ebcf09e81afcf8a0055ffc27f577130c0043443e393f1.jpg (1280x720, 98.45K)

Sharpen a butterknife and kill your faggot police. What's the worst they can do to you? Read ya' a limerick?

Edgy

Go back to >>/reddit/ or >>>/cuckchan/

Attached: 5b316ceba003b39d872b1eeec84f6a7a6e5a50a2c850f1df38e203123e15e287.png (894x894, 1.12M)

there's your mistake. lethal violence is necessary. A dark alley, a sharp knife, a few cuts and home

No, you sad cunt. Australia is both indebted to and ashamed of you.

Doesn't Australia have a fuck tonne of the greasy shits over there too?

try and get footage of these immigrants committing crimes and try and blackpill people and spread the word, you can only overcome the issues if more whites are aware because eventually you will be outnumbered, I have tried to convince people but most just don't seem to really care and the ones that do have found the information for themselves anyway

I've tried, believe me every dumb ass leftist pulls the cultural relativism card and calls me a racist.

Yeah, we have our own problems. It's happening here too, mostly chinks. We lag Britain by maybe 10 years.

Source: Romper Stomper

It didn't end well for Hando.

Can you act mexican?

;((

user: the PREVENT terrorism programme. Research that and try to avoid telling the truth about your NatSoc beliefs. Good luck.

Thanks man

Prevent review
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/97976/prevent-strategy-review.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-75HquJrgAhWrShUIHW4FDzoQFjANegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3g5UF6Wov0-EE-GvdvHvbe

Your violence against them is justified being righteous in it's most absolute sense.
Do something relatively rather large in scale to an office of authority but apply a muslim finger print to it.
Carry a vile of pigs blood or a little spray bottle of it.
Apart from that, get a fucking gun. You know they have them as they don't give a fuck about your countrys laws.

If you do snap one day, user. Drown one in pigs blood for me, letting them know beforehand that it's pigs blood. : )

Attached: 0369a1c0caf4359dea58f8f9187dae027c632014847fb79c5c69e767c0e0e3a8.jpg (400x377, 35.3K)

Looks like we're going to have to be smarter than Hando then, Britfag, if ever we are to clean up this mess.

Logically what can be done?
I could probably be prosecuted for even talking about them in a bad light.
I got in shit for saying "Deus Vult"

Only in GWS and Melbourne
Australia has more problems with Asians and even Melbourne has worse nigger problems then muzzie problems

Fight Club

you'll die whitey

I'm leaning toward meeting people. I mean real people in real life - less image boards and more action. There are nationalist parties in my country that I've avoided joining because It's safer to sit on boards and hope for a better future. But in the end, what does that accomplish? I stay hidden. But I am conflicted because I accomplish little that manifests itself in the real world. It's a tough call.

How unwhite or rich are you? There's no way in otherwise. You're better off going to New Zealand.

Don't accept people from countries that they've already ruined. Just watch, the Brits will come in and vote for open borders once again.

You train your self in combat. Then kill them in the streets. Do not announce your plans to anyone. Without motive they can not find you. For bonus points kill traitorous politicians.

Or start a community of expert fighters

The biggest problem with these nationalist parties is that they're always full of glow niggers. Joining them is like tattooing a swastika on your forehead. You'll become the enemy of the (((state))), a monster worse than a serial murdering rapist and as soon as you do 1 wrong thing, the "justice" system will hit you with the book so hard, you'll never be able the walk straight again.

This. Most murders are by people known to the victim. Motiveless crime, perhaps with subtle misdirection, is much harder to solve.

No. You tell no one of your plans. Even if you can find 100% loyal people to the cause. The more you have the more attention you attract. As long as you don’t announce your intentions. You can kill then with bear impunity. It’s not that hard. I once started a fire infront of a cop car passing and they didn’t even stop. Bad idea but as long as you’re not sloppy they won’t carch you. My advice is get a crossbow and sneak up from behind and head shot. Do your research on how foresenics works and you will be fine. Once they start dropping like flies they will be shitting them selves.

Watching the first 48 is a good way to learn thier tactics.

No your employers never gave anything resembling a vote on immigration to Britain. Obvious jewish d&c is obvious.

There's nothing wrong learning martial arts with your friends user, stop being so cucked

This must be a glow in the dark actually

I know the downsides, Britfriend. I just become increasingly frustrated with them.

Nothing wrong learning with your friends. But when you’re training to be an assasin. You can’t tell people this. There is a reason why they always work alone. And from personal experience, your (((friends))) are the first ones to turn on you. Trust no one.

Low quality effort. Look how scared they get when you give good advice. He didn’t even try to state a reason. He just says don’t worry he glows. Fuck off you get the rope like the rest.

No don't come here; fight for your island, bonger.

How new are you that you don't know what glow in the dark means

I know what it means. If you were referring to someone else you should specify. I’m not a mind reader bro.

>And from personal experience, your (((friends))) are the first ones to turn on you. Trust no one.
Sounds like you're trusting bad people and your instincts are bad.

Then use your brain. What do you think glow in the dark means and why do people use it as an accusation. You want me to shit post forever?

My instincts are why I’m still alive. When you know people for years it’s hard to believe they will turn on you. But then when you realize how they get thier shekels then it’s more obvious. I was in a very snotty situation I brought upon my self which was stupid regardless of me being right or wrong. I made it out alive and relatively unscathed. So I didn’t do that bad. Kinda sad in their part in retrospect.

Yes but who were you accusing? You still have not specified. The person I replied too? I understand I can be dim witted sometimes but I have to be mindful of how I read into things because of personal reasons.

True.
You took responsibility and that is what matters. You'll learn from this. Glad to hear you made it, user.

Only a glow nigger would say this

Any ways what the white people in the UK need to do is learn to fight monster them selves, and then all at once have 500 gangs all over the country.

Learn to fight amongst yourselves

What would work best? Single assault or death by 1000 cuts?

Work out, learn to fight. Grab whichever one you can and start whaling on the eyes, throat and face. Make sure that if you're going down, you're taking their eyeballs with you.

Well if you have dozens amongst yourself then you have the leisure of providing 1000 cuts, although I think all blade are banned in the UK and you need registration just for a knife…

Anyways once you patrol the streets with dozens in your gang, with hundreds of other gangs all over the country so the Police can't single anyone out, also there's nothing wrong here anyways you find rapists and defend your women

Thanks, I’ll doubt I’ll get another chance to fuck up. But they door swings both ways fortunately for me. Yeah never trust a person who works in govnerment. Even if you have known them for 20 years.

What is it that’s make me glow (((fellow user))) is it the fact I’m pointing out holes in their security apparatus? Or the fact what I’m saying will work? Please enlighten me (((fellow user)))?

Attached: 820D959D-85C4-47B4-96D7-AD247E1CDEA2.png (494x358, 190.57K)

So you don't know what the term means. LURK MOAR

It must really upset you to know that it would only take a handful of lone wolf assasins to take you all out. Doesn’t work it scare you that people with free thought have figured this out? Isn’t it upsetting? Glow nigger glow!!!!!!

Just go there and drop out of sight someplace obscure. That's what Magnus Walker did; he just became a bum selling used clothes off the sidewalks of LA's slums.

Seriously, why are you even here you angry bitter faggot?

Is this today or tomorrow, though? We have to make Whites realize that tomorrow matters. Beyond signalling… I mean matters of importance. Do we really have numbers to take on those who would oppose us? Not just those who ACTIVELY oppose… but those who have bought into degeneracy. Even the white kids. Do they have the power to resist?

Stay strong, user. If the door swings both ways hopefully you got the opportunity to learn something about them.

Then do it? What are you waiting for?
Just keep talking and do nothing.

Well how are you going to get 500 gangs of white people, with dozens each?
You need to start a movement for martial arts. Don't even call it self defense because that's politically incorrect in the UK.
And just get friends and take walks down sketchy streets. Maybe at the border of those no go zones.
After more patrols and more and more people you start patrolling deeper and that'll be your chance to defend your women

Yeah you guys are pretty fucked after ZOG started vanning National Action, Scottish Dawn & co. all you've got now is (((Generation Identity))) and GI offshoots.
Define "defend yourself"?
Defend yourself from what? Marauding shitskins?
Defend your people from shitskins?
Be more specific.

I don't know, user. I am hoping that men of true value will answer the call, but I can't guarantee that.

gay.

The US is worse then your country burgers just had more room to flee to for a time. Only like 2 good states left in the US

Become a propagandist. Make "before" and "after" videos of Britain, showing what you had and what you have lost as a society.

Stop making bait threads online and do something useful with your life instead. Go arrest your bosses for covering up pedos and blocking investigations into their crimes that you know they have done.

The more you obey your corrupt bosses to silence people for thought crimes, the more likely the public will clap instead of help if you're attacked by rogue elements of society.
It will be you and your family that will be affected, not your boss, who will laugh at your naivety while replacing you, and the public will laugh that a perceived traitor received karma.

Attached: UKpoliceusingpedodataisinfringinghumanrightscoverup.jpg (635x895, 121.01K)

u wot cunt meight

lel

He clearly said defend myself singular. So the only option he has is to get fit, learn martial art, learn how to use a knife properly and iirc pre-19th century blackpowder rifles don't require a license in England so he could get one of those.

*pre-20th century

loicence, But otheriwise I agree.

I joke but nah, look. Bongs are all fucked. You didn't stand up.

I already know enough to know I can’t mess up again. This is their system. So I have to navigate through it. i was removed from my position so I’m no longer demmed a threat. But amusingly I can get it back. They fucked up because them making me go crazy (((somehow))) will be my key back in. Funny how things end up working out. If they will pay me a few hundred grand I’ll peobably just walk away. They literally thought I was a federal informant. Asking me if I have a wire ect. Ironically the day I think they were planning on killing me feds showed up and shoved cameras in their faces. Could have been coincidence or they didn’t want blood on their bran new floors. I dunno. Maybe there are people against them? Who knows. It all started because I just wanted some college grants to get out of there. Weird how things work out.

Yeah I’ll get right on it!!’ I’ll post my planes on the internet for every fed to nail me!!! Hey retard the guy that realistically betrayed me was signals. And he did tell me how it operates to an extent before scholomo got to him. There will be no trace if I do anything. Not even a fiber of clothing or a shoe mark.

How many attacking nogs you gonna kill with a flintlock blunderbuss?

You could prolly come to America, but all of our women treat you like a paycheck and are increasingly interested in race mixing,faggotry, and contributing to destroying white goyim values through the same sort of media problem you seem to have. What can I say, "good morning america" promotes child drag queens on live television.

so, it's less of an apparent sabotage of culture by foreigners, and more of a slow castration of anyone under the newly decided upon derogatory title "white male" by destroying morality and virtue.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-6 You Will Play This Virtual Girlfriend Game All Night Long.jpg (1920x959, 246.07K)

Good suggestion but you'll be arrested for inciting hatred towards minorities. I'm of the opinion that while Britbong doesn't have the grenade attacks of Swedistan we have it 100 times worse because of the millions of mulatto mutts running around voting for dem programs.

There is only violence, we missed the diplomacy window 51 years ago.

Voting is a meme, the System would give them dem programs with or without the illusion of democracy. Don't get absorbed in myopic party politics bullshit.

This. Only problem is disarment of UK. Buy black market something like Skorpion 61. Add homemade silencer and you can get frag every second week. Simply travel to random city, chose random target and go home. Don't take your phone with you. They will never find you.

Police know about drug dealers, grooming gang, ISIS terrorist etc. They do nothing about it. Muslims and niggers are not Europeans. You can kill them. It is not sin. Even hinduism agree with that.

This is exactly what you should't do. Lone wolf is unstopable.

learn to KO someone so you can smash their knees in with bricks, cripple them for life.
you bongs are too soft, eat some red meat

Attached: 1548458407874.png (806x1136, 436.38K)

Join your local boxing club. Sparring is the way to prepare yourself for violence. Learn to relax and breath in the ring and you will be able to control your fight or flight response. Then you can make the correct decision when in trouble.

All the people I've met at my club have been based. Working men can't harbour the delusions of the middle class, they are rooted in the reality of bricks and concrete.

1. Not your blog.
2. Go fuck yourself, coward. We don't want people who run away from problems.

Just burn their houses down. And then send a letter to the English landlord who lost his property, explaining to him what they did to you and why you retaliated - all in newspaper clippings.

I'm guessing large parts of European countries were secretly sold to brown countries in 2008. Your home now resides in territory owned by an oil prince who uses it to dump his surplus population.

BONGS ARE WELCOME
So long as you are genetic European and not jew.
Get job/school visa and come on over.
Once you get here, say you are fleeing religious persecution (freedom (being Celtic) is your religion) at threat of violence (kidnapping and false imprisonment is physical violence).
If you know the Sulzbachs, hit them up.

Okay, Op.
Now tell me about the glorious Brits and how they sided with the Jews against Hitler who said that every people should have their own state, and who admired the British people but favored his own Germany.

Bongs are not welcome until you shank some niggers.

Not your blog, cunt.

fuck off kike, don't blame Brits for the actions of Churchill and the elite. The average Brit was just like the average American of the time, seeking to defend their homeland earnestly follow their leaders.

To be honest if your citizenry isn't willing to die based on what the leaders say then they likely aren't very patriotic or nationalistic. The average citizen should not have to have a deep understanding of geopolitics in order to decide if they believe their gov't or not.

That's how Uncle Ted lasted so long. His victims were completely detached from him. There wasn't a single connection between them, except that Ted hated technology, but the police didn't know that.

Well to be fair Churchill did at least murder a gorillion Pajeets and was a White Supremacist. Literally ran on 'Keep Britain White'. Wish those cunts at the BNP and EDL were smart enough to rally around his "legacy" as the average Brit including the elites is a retard whom worships the man so it'll get across REAL well.

Don't blame the anglos for the fault of a shabbos goy. A lot of people were fooled user.

Another post made by a kike pretending to be a native European who has never been to the country they claim to hail from

Anyone from Britain whose entire focus of immigration is just in the recent last wave of muslims post-9/11 are jews or the lowest bottom of the barrell flotsum Tommy Robinstein morons.

Britain has been deluged with millions of hostile wogs since the end of WWII (which is in fact a continuation of WWII) and the sudden discovery of immigrants ever since they heard of Osama Bin laden sums them up.

Message to OP
Please do go to America, Britain already has a weakened enough gene pool as it is without more jews spoiling the air