Time to stop talking, time to start doing

Look, we've created the two halves to the red0pill. The first being that we know the problems; destruction of family, downward spiral of moral and sexual degeneracy, mass immigration, (((multiculturalism))), (((Communist))) "Values", emasculation of men, objectification of women (Yes this is a social-justice point, but women shouldn't be treated like whores; because that teaches the female youths of today to whore themselves out to a nigger.) and other things of the such. The second half being the sources; (((They))) are the prime factor, however (((they))) have far influence on pretty much everything, both the (((Democrats))) and (((Republicans))) are controlled by (((them))) and blacks usually get influenced by (((them))) through (((Rap))). We need to stop talking about it and we need to start red-pilling the masses. I've created a guide to doing so:

STEP 1) SHOWING THE PROBLEMS

We collectively need to make sure all of the neutral people know the issues with the world they grew up in. I'm not calling for Optics Cucking, I'm calling for a logical, "frog" approach to this. Slowly introduce them to the most obvious of problems, like men who are very emasculated, and slowly turn up the heat as soon as they're on that level. They now believe that contemporary men are being emasculated? Great. Now move up to how the family is being destroyed. They get it? Good, now talk about how women are taught to suck off of men's wallets and go only for the dick, completely ruining themselves in the process. They up to speed? Move on. Keep doing this until they fully swallowed the first half of the red pill.

STEP 2) SHOWING THE SOURCES

This is the part of the pill that's harder to swallow. The (((Media))) has fully supplanted the idea that the Jewish people are so good, nothing bad is happening behind the scenes, nothing is going on, anything that disagrees with this is a Hitler. This is why we need to explain the problems first, not the sources. Full acceptance of all the problems leaves some blanks. Per se; "If the men of the world are getting emasculated, then who is doing it and why?" well then it's easier to explain that the Jews are behind it. You can fill in any blank with "The Jews" and have substantial evidence to back it up. Therefore, you are able to fully red-pill someone.

With this said, if we are able to mass red-pill people, the army we can create will be immense. It'll be a domino effect. With a milllion armed men on our side, we can do anything.

Attached: Born To Feel.jpg (680x818, 59.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audible.com/pd/A-Possums-I-Have-Not-Yet-Begun-to-Fight-Audiobook/B008ELXEEQ
8ch.net/pol/res/12709004.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12741167.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nbDoXvCcXF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The solution is to let China take over. America made a big mistake by pushing bestiality. It's just Darwinism. Ignoring science is never a good idea.

Who's got that damned bugspray copypasta saved. We need to disinfect this thread pronto

No

BUMP

Look at the yellow vests. Their own government is gassing and maiming them. Do you think we will stand a better chance? It is up to foreign powers to decide what happens to America after Trump is ousted.

This is honestly the lowest energy shill I've seen in a while.
I can almost imagine a sniffling kike kvetching as this was posted.

The French are smarter than we are. If they can't get the job done, there's no point in trying here. Just sit back and enjoy watching Israel try to nigger China too.

btfo blackpill faggots

we need to act

it's either we win or die trying

failure is not an option

You are delusional. It's too late to fight. The ship is halfway under water already and sinking faster than ever before. I'm not clearing out any termites for China.

Going to start spamming this slide multiple times a week now moshe?

Shills not even trying to pretend, anymore.
Trump will not be ousted, and China will fall back into a state of infighting, never reaching any real status.
You'll fail and fall hard, both.

audible.com/pd/A-Possums-I-Have-Not-Yet-Begun-to-Fight-Audiobook/B008ELXEEQ

Attached: 51WH4DTa80L._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 57.03K)

People need to start killing politicians. They don't fear the electorate anymore and nothing is going to start happening unless these fucking niggers start getting theirs.
Violence is the only option.
The bean will only be removed when we remove it.
Legal or Illegal, if its brown, flush it down(to mexico).

Attached: 21401b23c9bb789c4c5a25d1a0709051ea7f3298fc440bd55b8130d057f9bcdc.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

It's time to stop talking and time to start talking, that I'm going to call "doing". Kys.

Hitler agrees.

Checking those sweet Fuhrer dubs of truth.

You know what would be a nice doing? Round up some antivaxxers and get their kids in for the king’s sting. Rich people get their kids vaccinated and poor people ought to. It’s part of equality of opportunity don’cha’know.

Here, I have a key to show my sincerity, and don’t stop me if you’ve heard this one: once upon a time there was a venomous snake curled upon the branches of a fruit tree. When one came near who knew nothing of snakes, the snake spoke eloquently indeed, for thus was the life of an innocent summarized.

Not all threats are as apparent as venomous snakes. You can trust the people who produce vaccines.

I didn’t look at the rest of this thread and I won’t, either. I can guess we’ll enough what kind of useless dissolute action people here would recommend. The people who force this forum’s constant pretending to some racial psychosis are a petty nuisance.

(heil'd)

While I am here, I am going to think aloud for a moment. Are antivaxxers people who didn’t pay much attention to the milestone moments when vaccinations would happen, whereafter they generated a reason for their choice which made it right all along? Are they people who think disease strengthens morality somehow? Would they take gingivitis vaccines for themselves?

That last one is going to matter in a few years, and imagine what it’ll do to people if it becomes possible to spot antivaxxers by the health of their gums! Men will start looking gift mothers in the mouth (and vice versa) to make sure their children won’t die of preventable disease.

It should be spammed 20 times a day honestly. What thread is more important than this?

Any thread whatsoever. No one is going to do a single goddamn thing, ever. It's a shit thread with LARPy bullshit that doesn't apply in the real world.

If no one is going to anything, then what is the point of this board? Why are you here?

Hey what's up rabbi how does baby dick blood taste

Is Step 3 remove kebabs and kikery?

I think shifting the overton window is the main stepping stone allowing our own media blitz against (((them)))

that's the most obvious next step

This tbh.

Attached: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (590x525, 46.16K)

Yes

All of these considerations are moot without organisation. We need outlets, mediums, networks, and even institutions.

If polacks could organise without infiltration, we could change the world in weeks. Halfchan pol has 200k monthly users. Without coordination, we need to work 10 times harder, or more.

Inb4 "you're a fed/Jew/larper". I know I'm right, so I dont care.

Organise online and offline. There are many ways to do so

You're correct user

Relevant threads

8ch.net/pol/res/12709004.html

8ch.net/pol/res/12741167.html

nice digits

Attached: hitler eyes.jpg (279x372, 64.68K)

OP sounds like the most viable plan I know.

Threads like these should be pinned. Mods should be allowed to protect these threads with extreme prejudice. Demoralization aka blackpill aka FUD tactics (proper term) shills should be banned on sight.

Why would you put the Inb4 part? What you said is more than logical. We need to start dividing up the US (And by extent Canada, because I am a fucking leaf.) into different sections. When it comes to the Northwest, we can make that into a majority-white ethnostate. The Southwest can be given to the spics, as they already are the majority there. Same with the Southeast and blacks. I have no fucking clue about the American Northeast. The Canadian Northeast has the highest white population in the country, excluding le french but the American Northeast has (((New York))) and some of the most Liberal people in the country. So purification and take over? And we can't forget about First Nations. Despite that one asshole who """"served"""" in Vietnam who I forgot his name First Nations are to the New World as Whites are to Europeans. Those motherfuckers are crazy when you get them on your side. I know a couple and all of them are crack-shots. So we should promise mostly North and South Dakota, Manitoba, and the Canadian Territories as land to them in order to get them on our side. Again, no race mixing, but united separation.

Definitely sounds more helpful than slapping up swastika posters in schoolyards.

Why are you telling us about it faggot, go do it and we’ll see it on the news

what ever happened to naming names

whatever happened to trying to get people on our side so we can actually do shit

Justice is to be served in courts.
Removing the corruption of the courts can happen very easily at the end of the overton shift

Yes gwailo, ensrave youlselves to the midder kingdom!

Attached: 9a8ff3f9778189f8a8da42fd7fb2c97868cc3aed1bc9038937048dad00306990.mp4 (208x360, 1M)

Not just the politicians. Dont forget the bankers and corporate executives/CEO's mein fuhrer!

You should atleast practice good OPsec. Sometimes the threat of violence and petty anarchy is stronger than actual violence. That's why the antifa fags, while they are weak. Their faggotry in small numbers builds up (death by a thousand cuts).

Today OP wasn't a fag. Have a bump.

But what do we do if we have nobody on our side?

Why would that happen? Did you not read?
Do you have parents? Siblings, friends, etc, anyone. Make friends and get talking. Make sure everyone knows, from your family to your neighborhood, community and so on.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 東突厥斯坦 Free East Turkistan 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I'm op you tardo. That's what I'm trying to say for fuck's sake, and that's what I'm doing.

btfo chicom but you guys are doing good socially so keep it up

It's been some time I've been thinking: redpilling china on jews is very important. It's the only real opposition to the West, better be sure they are well aware of what the kikes' tricks are.

Don't think of it by state or province, think of it by natural resources and landscape. I'd want to be able to hold areas within the mountains, with access to the oceans, with plenty of trees and that have good arable soil. Also give nothing to your enemy without them firing a shot. The problem with the American NE is the exact same problem with the PNW, highest amount of concentrated White traitors in North America. I don't know about you, but in some ways being able to gauge threats by outward appearance is helpful. That being said, both those areas have potential, but I expect them both to be full blown 1865 brother war if things get hot. How can you have Antifa HQ and the Butler plan in the same area baffles me to no end. I admittedly don't know a lot about Canada but everything west of Quebec seems fucked. It's time those who have become grizzled veterans of the diversity hellhole begin leaving occupied lands and becoming the leaders and teachers to those in areas where the demographics aren't already working against them

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1458353769958.jpg (720x720, 358.05K)

I have failed

Attached: 1450320352910.png (472x470, 303.79K)

Anyway, do we want to start talking tactics, then? I've been thinking about how to convince shitskins to evacuate without too much commotion. No reason to waste energy fighting in your own city if it could be avoided, after all, and we're well ahead of the curve here. So we actually have time to think about how to make things go smoothly.

Brainstorm: we offer to split cities with them. Niggerville or Aztecia or whatever, depending on the dominant shade of brown. Offer to let them have an ethno-city-state. Of course they probably won't do it willingly, since obviously they're parasites, but that in itself is a redpilling moment. Of course if they took the bait, it would legitimize everything. Just a friendly social experiment. Just a prank, bro.

Of course we all know anything other than a White civilization isn't what you'd actually call 'civilization', which would make for some interesting drone footage for field reporters. I bet that if you could field one single white ethno-city-state you'd win the board. I'd probably roll dice on that, it's an ancient plan of mine. I've had my city mapped out forever.

Attached: 851da20b46fd2b6d5ab8a7430a86a78f275dc151c5bc58f758b5fbfa644e4fb5.jpg (398x574, 58.81K)

I appreciate your commitment to digits user, your next get will be grander from this failure, I assure you. There is no need to worry about any of the cities with over 100k people. They will sort themselves out. Think of the spics and niggers you know, are they really the kind of thinkers that would be able to sit down and negotiate a territory distribution? If they are have a wonderful time in your negotiations, if not let them return to cannibalism, as they did before we discovered them. The ethnostate is the hivemind activated in real life, there is no need for a starting block, those who seek it will know it before it could even be named. Secure yourself, then the existence of our race and then the future for our people

GAS THE NIGGER AND KIKES

Patrick Little is doing it right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbDoXvCcXF8

Attached: 10steps.jpg (1200x1078, 166.01K)

suck his little dick faggot , he aint doing shit except for being the loser that 90% of you are going to become

All these flavours and you chose to be salty kike. Stay butthurt jew: Patrick Little has exposed your scams. He is one of legions here to deport your ass.

Nothing ever gets done because the people that know about all this stuff are autists that research. Just watch 'The Lobby' by Al Jazeera and copy what they are doing. Real influence is achieved out there in the real world, not on the fucking internet.

First of all, there has to be a central line of thought. The 'right wing', or whatever, is so fucking segregated that it no specific niche of it will come out on top. So, you need general guidelines for the ideology. They have to be simple, easy to digest, and not open to interpretation. But, as soon as someone makes something like this, all you get is 'cringe' comments and it is shut down by the right wing itself.

Second, you have to get women on your side. The only thing that appeals to them is positive emotion–love and other bullshit. So, your propaganda has to be centered on positive things, not accusations of others. Those positive things can definitely lead to awareness of the Jew, but it has to come from inside the individual themselves. Because of the Holocaust narrative, you can't openly talk about Jews.

I could go on forever with this. The problem is that there are too many autists and LARPers on the right wing, and any kind of organizing in the public sphere is eventually shut down. If you really want to do this, you have to spend time on semantics and emotion. That's how the left has manipulated the masses since 1900s. They may be psychotic, but they sure know what they're doing.

Attached: 5f0b19a63cd2406b272805fc639ae32194832734e31db4ba308dbe492326fc31.jpg (1564x2106, 812.05K)

Every exposure of jews needs to have israel mentioned in it. This will create international large scale opposition against the stolen cradle of God, and the synagogue of Satan terrorizing the world from within. It doesn't matter if you're religious or not, but it's the symbol of the star that has to be exposed for the evil it represents. Humanity can not be motivated by the natural necessity of bloodlines, but show them a symbol to rally against and they will.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

That's not what I meant. Also, even if that may be true, those words have way too many negative connotations for them to be used in any serious attempt.

Nonsense. Say this sentence and ask if somebody has any problem with this. If they have they want you death, so treat them as mortal enemies. Show no mercy to anyone who threatens your existence.

There is something even more useful: start killing jews.

This board is officially compromised.

All it takes is a few good men beating the dogshit out of a few people to spread true fear among these people. They will then censor themselves.

This what the fags did to the American Psychological community. After they threatened them and delivered one beating, the cucked doctors decided faggotry wasn't a disease.

Good job, kill a bunch of lost white ppl who had a chance at redemption and enrich the suppliers along the way, and create more conditions of misery and despair and loss driving surviving loved ones to use drugs to cope in this clow world trash fire society

Great thinking user , just top of the pops minds around here

user he said browntown

The ones tainted by miscegenation and homosexuality have no hope of redemption. You are a traitor for thinking otherwise. Traitors get the rope first.

bump

Attached: when-we-win-do-not-forget-that-these-people-want-34079006.png (500x286, 246.54K)

Instead of fighting to save this shit hole you should be helping push it into oblivion.
Pro tip: Endless printing of money wont last forever. Nogs will do all of the heavy lifting for the country once their gibs run out. Dont be a pawn.