STUDY FINDS THAT KILLING NATIVE AMERICANS WAS GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

STUDY FINDS THAT KILLING NATIVE AMERICANS WAS GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

European colonizers killed so many Native Americans that it changed the global climate, researchers say

"CO2 and climate had been relatively stable until this point," said UCL Geography Professor Mark Maslin, one of the study's co-authors. "So, this is the first major change we see in the Earth's greenhouse gases."

archive.fo/CwlHT

Attached: HPOIJ.png (768x432, 419.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/technology/2012/11/leptospirosis-and-pilgrims-the-wampanoag-may-have-been-killed-off-by-an-infectious-disease.html
cvltnation.com/the-great-dying-new-englands-coastal-plague-1616-1619/
wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Huey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_finger
doi.org/registration_agencies.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12747132.html#12748349
archive.is/y2i4f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we can stop Climate change by depopulating Africa.

And they were just making up for all the forest the fuckin abos in australia burnt down

Make africa jungle again

Attached: Trust_Me_Goyim.JPG (257x211, 23.11K)

Typical Georgia Guidestone narrative, at least us whites will be traveling beyond the stars in a few years.

Hitler really was nature's greatest hero.

horseshit. hunter gatherer people didn't farm much, and certainly not on a scale that would have noticeable impact on the global climate.

Absolute fucking lies

Attached: communists.jpg (474x366, 37.72K)

Whites have always been a minority if you remove all the people who aren't actually white but are just paler than your average nigger.

Can they even prove this happened? They like to claim tens of millions of Natives were killed in the Northern half of America - but I find the proposition that there were more than 2 million of them in all of North America upon contact to be extremely dubious at best.

In fact there's probably more Aboriginals alive right now, and Amerindians than there's historically ever been. If you call that a genocide - we're pretty fucking bad at it then.

Attached: 1349724431584.jpg (640x432, 35.44K)

Take the Genghis pill.

Uncle Adolf was just trying to save the environment and ensuring poor children have access to unpolluted unpoisoned well water. Fucking kikes just cannot stand nature made them ugly.

Whites didn't kill many natives at all. Disease did.

What do you think killing all the kikes will do for the environment?

Attached: native americans seals.png (1342x789, 587.33K)

Wew, the only thing the abos managed was to turn Australia, an Amazon sized rainforest with ice age mega fauna into a Saara sized desert.

This, they have been making the allegory for 3rd world invasion like the Pilgrims for years, soon it's going to be, "It will kill off whites, and THATS A GOOD THING"

There could not have been 56 million natives killed, it;s the dumbest thing I ever heard. Our population during the civil war was only a few million and to have it we had to have massive irrigation canals and stable farming that obviously scarred the land.

Indian territory is fucking pristine. Some whole "Nations" we hear about were like 1500 people wandering around a larger area in a few smaller groups. We are talking the area of all of Oklahoma.

We would fucking know if it was millions of natives that died because it would be impossible to hide their presence. Buildings and canals would be everywhere.

Based

It was a plague.
slate.com/technology/2012/11/leptospirosis-and-pilgrims-the-wampanoag-may-have-been-killed-off-by-an-infectious-disease.html
cvltnation.com/the-great-dying-new-englands-coastal-plague-1616-1619/

Because injuns were farmers lel. Remember the myth that Europeans had no idea about farming and injuns showed them how to do it.

Oh, and remember the myth that Northern Europeans, who evolved in the fucking snow, had no idea how to deal with winter and the brownskins had to show dem dey wey.

As well as their bones would be lying around all over the open ground and would have been recorded when settlers came, there would have been massive plague zones that were just villages with piles of bones…noe one is going to convince me that when 56,000,000 people were 'genocided' that 56,000,000 graves were dug. I don't even believe that 1/56th of that number died by disease, there would have been massive amounts of evidence of this and the settlers would have run across decomposing and plague infestations all the time…it would have been creepy for them to be occupying a plague zone.

So are they implying we should kill shitskins again?

Attached: 5459c17c9da149aaaf0d7d3d8380ca795ef063c6599ce71a62a72e766417c994.jpeg (255x191, 9.52K)

Make sure anons never speak in such incomprehensible clichés. What the fuck does this even mean ?!?

Ack. Read into wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Huey

what are the jews up to…

into the trash it goes.

What? Mass genociding the fauna isn't good for mother nature?

I don't believe this global warming bullshit or this "le wh*toids massacred le innocent noblesavages" bullshit, but it's badass to think about that we kicked so much ass that it caused a fucking ice age

Seals are now officially Aryan. Theyre like ocean dogs, so it's already good.

Earth produced hitler as a result of world wide jewery.

You forgot that we can't deport the dreamers because it would be punishing them for the sins of their fathers.

Don't forget, It was the seals that killed them.

Also there wasn't even 56 million whites in Europe with agriculture to sustain the population.

The Non-Genocide of Northern Native Americans

>all these (((anons))) repeating the number 56
I wonder what it all means, it's not like the kikes are trying to condition anons into accepting it or anything :^)

Native Americans would have wiped out the flora and fauna of the Americas just like the fucking Abbos did in Australia anyways. Microbes are our greatest ally.

That slow decline largely has to do with Native women marrying whites to move up from the stone age. Basically Indians have a drinking problem because Whites stole their women.

Whites were Chad thunder kock then.

Beat me to it.
And it's true: those diseased little shits are the pigeons of the sea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_finger

muh fifty
6 Million
I wonder who could be behind this post?

world population in 1600 is 500 million.

I smell jewry afoot

this study is propaganda being pushed by a different shill site, its odd that 2 stories from the same D&C (((patriot))) site are up. its almost as if the shills here and the ones running veteranstoday are getting the same orders.

basically studies funded by china
doi.org/registration_agencies.html

any one promoting drastic man made climate change is a shill, death of 50 million indians did not effect the climate at all.

also millions more ppl have been created since then and we havent had any extreme temps as a result. its been 75 years since ww2. evidence is in niggers, unless we light all the forests on fire on purpose humans cannot do shit

Attached: shill site.png (1308x920 4.71 MB, 1.19M)

oh link to other thread
8ch.net/pol/res/12747132.html#12748349

It was the directive of royalty not the majority who obeyed the ten commandments. Oddly, the European settlers ended human sacrifice right up until planned parenthood.

This is exactly what I thought when I read this shitpile.

kill yourself christfaggot

YouTube was founded in the year 2005.
Know what else happened 2005?
Hurricane Katrina.

Thanks a lot, YouTube.

Funny how Correlation doesnt equal causation until it has to do with da ebil white man warring with feather niggers.

There's no way of even knowing that

Only Protestant settlements removed feather-Indians, simply because they believed in racism back then, the Catholics largely converted Indians and provided material support for them, a lot of the so called "Indian wars" are Catholic supported Natives facing against the Protestant White Man but since Jesuits write the history books this all gets forgotten.

Attached: 57c702bd9d96fd2c92e1820d3a2ea4ff.jpg (250x364 24.02 KB, 31.21K)

Europeans were native Americans rabbi.
Chinks got here thousands of years later.

This article is the epitome of retarded and increasingly desperate jewing.
I swear jews only go into the sciences in order to generate stories for their cousins in the media. That kike Edward Bernays mastered the technique.

Wut?
Injuns weren't farmers, they were hunter-gatherers.
At least the Northern ones.

Wonder if anyone has planted trees on Easter Island?

Attached: immigration.jpg (481x693, 137.02K)

Don't forget the jew Edward Teller.

Abort yourself, kike.

Speaking as a scientist, I feel I must weigh-in here. - It's bullshit. This is what goes for science today: lies and bullshit bolstering political expediency.

North America did not support 58 million indigenous people before the Europeans came en masse to this continent. This was a sparsely populated region of the world, primarily a hunterr-gatherer subsistence economy, with only very small/intermittent dalliances with agriculture throughout popularly-known history. Prior to the introduction of Western Civilization, the most Indians all of N. America ever supported at any one time was about 18-22 million.

Compounding this, around 1000-1200 A.D. the population of the entire continent was decimated by waves of disease. By the time the Europeans arrived, the entire population of Indians in all of North America was 8 million, with most of those living in the Northern (Canadian) regions. The more southerly Indians had been fighting both disease and each other to such an extent that they numbered only perhaps 2.5-4 million East of the Mississippi river, and another 1-1.5 million West of it. Again, these were sparsely populated regions in the first place, which had been decimated by two centuries of disease, and had been very slow to recover from that.

(The one exception to this, to the disease and intertribal warfare, was South of the Sonoran Desert (in what is now Mexico), where a civilization arose and fell in cycles. This area supported more people - perhaps as many 15 million.)

The constant blame and shame of the 'white man' for they did to the Indians of N. America is completely undeserved. With the introduction of Western Civilization, many tribes in the Eastern Americas married into the European pops, resulting in our own blended European-American genotype. (Because that population already had many European genetic characteristics, indicating some prehistoric populations exchanges across the Atlantic, it wasn't such a stretch for those people to be absorbed by the more advanced European newcomers.)

Further West, those populations were more tribally and racially segregated. The Athabaskanans (Navajos), for instance, were Northwestern interlopers who did NOT intermarry with the indigenous Hopi/Zuni, nor the Apaches/Utes, the Cherokee and Lakota. Each had their own strategies for civilization which did NOT mix well with the others. The European-Americans brought peace to the lawless areas they entered. And with that, with the introduction of European-American population, Indian populations slowly rose as well.

So, the 'science' of that article is just popular bullshit designed to make you feel guilty. It's a kind a mental warfare. Keep that in mind as you explore your own history - someone wants you to feel guilty. The real truth is that our history has everything to be proud of.

Attached: leggo my ego.jpg (1280x800, 167.26K)

I've been saying for a long time that killing off the 1/3 least productive members of society (basically all of Africa) is the only real way to deal with environmental issues around climate. Killing a good number of Chinese bugmen would also help.

Would it be possible to use this study as a basis for making false flag left wing arguments about mass murder to save the planet? Call it "Genocide For Gaia" or something like that?

LOL wut

Attached: 6712be3ebaa7af4f551bae6ee339fafd.jpg (640x358, 51.16K)

You don't comprehend what you read very well, huh? Do you like NatGeo pictures of Mayan ruins?

There were some Mississippean 'civilizations' that arose within the borders of what is now the United States, but they had long since been reabsorbed into the anarchy of disease and intertribal warfare by the time Christopher Columbus landed on our shores.

The North American populations have always been both diverse, and of relatively low-IQ which, as has been so broadly/popularly discussed recently, is less-than conducive to maintaining a stable civilization.

The point of this is that the pop numbers of OP's guilt-mongering premise stand our actual history, backed regimented archeology, on it's ear. NA never had 58 million people in it prior to the arrival of Europeans. The recovery from environmental devastation is bullshit, the whole goddamned thing is bullshit. It's a bunch of fucking lies designed to make you feel guilty.

The truth is that in Catholic South America and New France, Indians and Europeans were prohibited to mix. The caste system in Latin America was literally created in the 17th century to prevent Spanish settlers, Indians, Africans, and pre-existing mestizos/mulattoes/castizos from mixing. Mixing only happened in a large scale in the late 18th century, at the dawn of the Latin American revolutions. Also
"Saint" Ignacio de Loyola was a Marrano whose' family converted from judaism to stay in Spain, and most of the early jesuits were themselves Marranos/Conversos. The entire jesuit conspiracy just leads to the bigger jewish rabbithole. Pic related.

Attached: elephantjews.jpg (822x562, 129.33K)

archive.is/y2i4f

PFFT, poseurs

While the Mongol ruler wasn’t even thinking about it, he was causing the first man-made global cooling.

Attached: d12bdf586cd266f5696c5f9b1d17ebbc058cfc80.png (660x495, 439.7K)

What a tragedy.

This is a change of tactics. They have DENIED THE EXISTENCE the "Little Ice Age" to promote the lie of global warming, and now they are bringing it back while saying it was because of manmade causes. They want to adopt it as evidence on their side.

Next on their list is the "Medievel Warm Period", since they have also denied that ever existed in order to promote the lie of global warming.

Well said, thanks.

Attached: amerindian_pop_cap.png (1162x733, 211.94K)

The amount of natives purposefully killed is utterly insignificant compared to the number that died of small pox. There was not genocide. The "pox blanket" myth comes from a single (possibly fabricated) letter from a soldier before the revolution who discussed the possibility of using that against a tribe that was raiding and besieging their fort, not the whole "ebul whites killing injuns who were helping them" nonsense. Of the tribes that still exist today, most were tribes that were less belligerent towards settlers. There is no evidence that the pox blanket shit was actually done, no evidence that it would be effective, no evidence of other instances and no evidence of its use towards less aggressive tribes. Natural spread of old world diseases is responsible for the VAST majority of native deaths, with deaths from wars against belligerent tribes being a small minority. Also, the vast majority of the pre columbian population was located around the area of the Aztec, Mayan and Inca civilizations, not in the area of modern America. Thus, even of the deaths due to diseases, only a small minority occurred north of Mexico. So trying to guilt trip American whites, (most of which are actually descended from people who arrived in the late 1800s and early 1900s, well after the natives were pacified or dead) is nonsensical.

lmao oh really

Lmao okayyyy buddy.

Wait, you're claiming to be "a scientist" (note that you don't specify what kind) and you think NORTH AMERICA is confined to the borders of the USA? Dear me, dear me! Are you sure you're not one of those low-IQ natives you're talking about?

Look, I'm not claiming that MUH 58 GORILLION NATIVES is accurate, but it certainly wasn't as sparse as "Mr. Scientist" is pretending, or were the civilizations as primitive as the nigger villages in Apefrica. Natives in North America farmed and built large scale structures. They had primitive cities. It wasn't just people squabbling in grass huts and teepees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

Killing all the nigger and chink polluters would be even better. Only Aryans are good for the environment.

No one cares. Fuck chinks lol.

these tbh. Call me crazy but I sometimes get the vague feeling that only white people are good, you know, or something like that.

so if we kill all niggers we will solve global warming?

Holy shit tell me about it. They claim that we killed millions of natives from 1500-1600, but Europeans didn't start arriving on the north American continent en masse untill ~1600, and didn't actually penetrate the interior until ~1800. Disease brought by the decadent Spaniards is thought to have accounted for over 90% of native deaths in this HEMISPHERE. The natives own records corroborate this as they speak of massive die offs within those same windows. European disease fucked them worse than the black plague fucked us, but that doesn't make it our fault, that's simple evolution.
Here's a salient point: when Caeser took Gaul, he routinely fought against armies with more than 80k enemy combatants so said Caeser but the battle of Little Big Horn, the largest battle whites ever fought against the natives post-conquistador, only had 2,500 native combatants! Where were all of the millions of screaming injuns that the fertile North American continant could have and did support? Killed by disease hundreds of years before the perfidious whitey came to their lands. We didn't conquer this land so much as settle it, because of all intents and purposes, it was largely empty.

Brown "people" are pollution

Yeah, no shit. If we exterminated the niggers, chinks, and streetshitters, there would be no climate change.

Nothing decadent about them in the 15th to 17th centuries. They were the most hardcore motherfuckers of the whole of Europe during that epoch and dominated all other powers on and off the continent. Even when later eclipsed economically by the French their Tercios could still hold themselves well into the age of line infantry due to their discipline.

Look at Project Coast.

for the most part, but you would still have gooks skinning dogs alive and dumping industrial waste into the ocean. Curryniggers treat dogs okay as far as I know, but they also dump industrial waste into the Ganges.

The domination of Europeans can be attributed to literally anything and everything except higher IQs.

56 million people wouldn't make a dent on the global climate. The temperatures of the oceans do, 10 million Indians don't.

Before the wide-spread introduction of white men into the continent, North America was sparsely populated.
And you're an idiot. Why don't you flash your tits so Zig Forums can attention to you?

TYPICAL KIKE POST. KYS OP.

DAILY REMINDER THEY ARE NOT NATIVE AMERICANS.

THEY BELONG TO THE MONGOLOID RACE. THEY HAVE ASIAN FACES BECAUSE THEY ARE NATIVE TO ASIA!

THE JEWS PROPAGATE THIS FAKE HISTORY ON AMERICAN WHITES IN ORDER TO SOFTEN THEM UP FOR THEIR DISPLACEMENT.

What a pile of dog shit. I'd say horse shit, but the Indians killed all the horses so there weren't any until the Spanish brought them.

Cahokia was the biggest city north of Tenochtitlan, and it had at the most (as a massive overestimate) 40,000 inhabitants. It's treated as a great archeological site, unique in it's size and extent. Yet to have 56 million, there would have to be more than 100 of these cities scattered all over the continent when the Spaniards arrived. There were none, and even Cahokia collapsed centuries before their arrival.

Secondly the Indians didn't farm, they gardened. Essentially they would burn down a forest, use the fire to flush out and kill game, and settle in the ashes while they ate their harvest, then move on. It's incredibly destructive, and hence can't support many people. That's why CO2 levels dropped somewhat after the die off, because those morons were gone. It's also the likely cause for why so many large animals went extinct in North America.

Thirdly, die off from disease is not genocide. At best you could call the sacking of Tenochtitlan genocide, which was mostly done by the Indian Allies who were paying back the Aztecs for their human sacrifice practices. Keep in mind that the Indians did try to commit genocide against the colonists, like in King Phillip's War. But the overall scale of these "atrocities" really it's just how war was fought without the Aryan sense of honor was measured in the hundreds or thousands at most. If you want to call disease genocide, who would you hold responsible for the Black Death?

Lastly, at least as many Europeans died of American disease as vice versa. Many Europeans cities were wracked with new plagues post-contact, they simply had the population and strong immune systems to adapt quickly. Cultural shifts also helped; syphilis is no joke.

Anyways, this propaganda masquerading as science has one goal. Sure, most people won't believe 56 million, so they'll compromise between that and zero, or 23 million. When the truth is obviously closer to zero, but historically illiterate whites and shitskins will use it to bash evil whitey.

It can't hurt to try

Attached: no liquor.jpg (1200x600, 165.86K)

How will libshits ever recover?

I'll also point out that the CO2 theory is just that, a theory. There's other reasons why colder weather cold create a feedback loop that would reduce the atmospheric CO2 levels. The Little Ice Age was likely caused by solar cycles.

actually i always thought that it was good on the grounds that, all these people had the concept of spoils of war, taking someone else's shit by force because might makes right. a respectable point of view. too bad that i don't really care about bullies's complaint when a bigger bully shows up.
north american natives were particularly dumb, though, as they were used by european powers as cheap pawns in their colonial wars and with few exceptions they always fell for it.
vae victis is a bitch. it's the reason why we have laws…

That settles it: "anthropogenic climate change" is dogwhistle for PETA-tier hatred of humanity.

Attached: klima--global-warming-common-sense.jpg (582x240 144.8 KB, 78.79K)