Bill Clinton's Faith Healer Arrested In Brazil's Largest Ever Child Sex Ring!

Pizzagate Is REAL!

newspunch.com/bill-clintons-faith-healer-arrested-running-child-sex-ring/
archive.fo/quiUW

Police have arrested Bill Clinton’s faith healer for running Brazil’s largest ever child sex ring.

Joao Teixeira de Faria – known as John of God – achieved international fame after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and having a list of famous clients, including Bill Clinton.

Two months ago, his world crumbled after police discovered evidence that he was a mass murderer, baby trafficker, and sex slave ringleader.

Mirror.co.uk reports: archive.fo/p7XGV

The 77-year-old was arrested a week later in what prosecutors say could be the worst serial crimes case in the country’s history.

Faria’s own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, has also spoken out, called him a “monster” and claiming he molested her as a child.

The case has shocked Brazilians, many of whom regarded the so-called ‘psychic surgeon’ – famous for performing procedures such as removing tumours or cataracts with his hands and without anaesthesia – as a modern-day miracle worker.

And last week even more explosive acccusations have been thrown at John of God.

Brazilian activist Sabrina Bittencourt, whose investigations led to Teixeira’s arrest in December, now claims the celebrity medium ran a baby trafficking operation where children were “farmed” in Brazil before being sold to childless couples around the world.

Shockingly, she claims young girls were held captive in remote farms where they were forced to produce babies – before being murdered after 10 years of giving birth.

In a video, Bittencourt, whose organisation, Coame, helps women report sexual assault by religious leaders, said she has spoken to women from at least three continents, including Europe, who claimed they bought Brazilian babies from John of God for as much as £40,000.

And she claimed she has collected testimony from former members of Teixeira’s gang, which described how the scheme worked after they became “tired of being complicit” in his crimes.

Bittencourt, who now lives outside Brazil under the protection of international organisations after receiving death threats for her work, claimed Teixeira would offer money to poor girls aged 14 to 18 to go and live in mineral mines or farms he owns in the Brazilian states of Goias and Minas Gerais.

There they would become sex slaves at and be forced to get pregnant and give birth to their babies.

She claims: “In exchange for food, they were impregnated and their babies sold on the black market.

“Hundreds of girls were enslaved over years, lived on farms in Goias, served as wombs to get pregnant, for their babies to be sold.

“These girls were murdered after 10 years of giving birth. We have got a number of testimonies.”

Attached: Hey YOU Guys.gif (500x313, 494.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/faith-healer-millions-followers-ran-13923228
newspunch.com/bill-clintons-faith-healer-arrested-running-child-sex-ring/
web.archive.org/web/20101120020933/http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Spiritual-Healer-John-of-God-Susan-Casey
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/5082517/Oprah-Winfrey-school-in-South-Africa-faces-second-sex-scandal.html
youtu.be/jk9CdnCc8a8?t=940
archive.li/pzH0o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664777/Woman-arrest-John-God-takes-life.html
youtu.be/X5z_8Lh5UM0
mega.nz/#F!ghFlWYBa!xIwO3JmZlooL0umQKion-A
archive.fo/1FwPl
newspunch.com/woman-outed-clintons-faith-healer-child-rapist-found-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait – Bill Clinton went to a psychic surgeon? Like Andy Kauffman?

Thanks a bunch, media, for reporting on that and making a big deal out of it the way you did with Nancy Reagan's astrologer. Really on the ball there.

Another story the communists and jews will outright ignore.

They are calling him the worst mass murderer in Brazil's history user

So, when does the bell toll for the Clinton syndicate?

Attached: 1-25-17.jpg (600x400, 42.62K)

When the FakeBI decides to do something about them
NEVER

That Oprah cunt has got to be dirty as shit.

Heil Hitler
Also, I don't trust these kind of reports when it involves Christians. Sounds like kikes wanted to shut this prophet down. I'll need more evidence and Brazil is pozzed as fuck. Not saying it's untrue, I'm just saying kikes are known for killing Messiahs

Never, because Trumplestein and the Clintons belong to the kikes

When will these people start writing self-help books on how to have more fun in life? I too desire more fun but lack apparent creativity and a willingness to do whatever it takes to be happy. Please, help me overcome this infrained slave morality and be off to a more godly future. I’ll assuredly be Johnny on the spot.

Heil Hitler dubs OP
Bill Clinton invented AIDS and he is the progenitor of it and will die from it

"He claims to be a medium and psychic and practices psychic-surgery."

Pretty sure your "prophet" is actually a heretic.

To make this the issue for a President who profited off the Crack Epidemic is rather childish at best.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/faith-healer-millions-followers-ran-13923228

Euronpc-compatible sauce

Unfortunately Willy never named this guy, and its the other way around.

I'm looking around for some mention of him confirming he used his "healing".
Good news is I cant find any statement of Clinton denying this man back in the day

Attached: workaholics_top_gun.jpg (288x287, 16.38K)

You just had to go and be a faggot.

Attached: 7c1k[1].gif (500x431, 216.46K)

Who gives a shit how many niggers he killed? Bill Clinton had a bigger con man than himself pretend to extract chicken gizzards from his abdomen?

I've been saying we should nuke Brazil for years, at first it seemed like it was only because they won't get the fuck out of my video games but now I know why.

This is absolutely disgusting. And of course, it's being ignored at large because it mentions Bill Clinton, their sacred saint of baby rape. This honestly needs to be amplified on every platform available. Fire up your sockpuppets, and don't let them bury it lads.

You were blending in until you decided to go full retard and mention Q when he has nothing to do with this thread. Niggers like you are why I post the bingo,and no amount of banning me by the faggot mod is gonna stop me from pointing you fuckers and your shilling tactics out!

EVERY FUCKING THREAD KIKE

He copy and pasted the article you retard. You need to actually learn what reddit-posting actually is.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (535x480 208.53 KB, 371.21K)

>newspunch.com/bill-clintons-faith-healer-arrested-running-child-sex-ring/
A quick google shows me that the claim is written on his website and I think that's the only source. But the opera episode and interview it real. A Brazilian (most likely a fan) uploaded it to youtube

This is your brain on kikeinsanity.

Aside from the illegal uplaod of one of the episode on youtube there's also a whole article in one of her magazines. The online version has been taken down but the link is still posted on wiki

Attached: opera.png (476x654, 36.55K)

Kill yourself.

checked
DOTR soon

Attached: 1548539973568.jpg (627x733, 120.79K)

bump

From the December 2010 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine (nine pages):
web.archive.org/web/20101120020933/http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Spiritual-Healer-John-of-God-Susan-Casey

Attached: arrest photo.jpg (941x627, 69.43K)

You expect somebody to hang themselves?

not quite

Attached: 1548353466652.gif (320x180, 718.96K)

Q stands for 'quarry' and it's a high ranking mason leaking the signals and signs that (((they))) use to communicate through the media. The people complaining about Q are actually white hats helping the project.

Attached: q.jpg (225x224, 8.63K)

It's obviously a cover to explain why famous people are doing business with him. In a real world this would be investigated further.

i'm Christian and I believe that this "psychic" is a kike who probably sold his soul to satan to get the ayys to perform surgery for him to make him famous, among other things

oh hell yeah man, unirock is pretty based, just like real q supporters

This should be the default procedure of all countries in how to treat women.
Learn with the enemy and use their good ideas.

No, it is not. This is how all women must be treated. All women are objects. All women are tools for producing babies, and nothing more.
Raise the boys to become Men. Enslave the girls to produce more babies, and kill them when they become old. Replace them with the new young girls, and repeat the process.

Attached: Nope Hitler.gif (149x181, 836.41K)

It's not genes, or religion but chiefly their behaviour that defines a jew.
TorPedo kike.

Good goy! Let's all start ignoring women, kids are a problem! Don't reproduce, don't appreciate women's complacency, ignore your instincts.

Attached: 1547254404980.jpg (728x581, 62.09K)

Hard to imagine that this is what was considered the 'fat kid' back in the 80's, compared to the butterballs getting around these days.

It's a shill, pay no mind and thank them for the bump. I really need to gtfo of this shithole demon-crat state to find a redpilled cutie. They don't exist around here. Im surrounded by bluepilled liberal skank's

Attached: Moongif.gif (225x168, 2.21M)

Thanks for prefacing that by letting us know you're retarded.

At first you just need a girl that trusts and respects you, then you can redpill her. IIf she has a good family it will be easy.

Attached: 1547267788358.png (358x400, 244K)

Way too wordy. Here, have some pics.

Attached: MJ_With_Kids.jpg (500x338 90.91 KB, 40.23K)

Conman trick 1001:

Claim association with people so famous and organizations so big that it'll unlikely come out and deny that you had any relations to them.

In the unlikely case it happens deflect and deny.

While that guy is a conman, why would he create a "baby farm" and let women be murdered when brazil is an impoverished shithole where it wouldn't be a problem to buy babies from poor monthers?

Sure that guy is a crook, but he's making millions without becoming a full blown criminal and in the age of #metoo take anything women say with a HUUUUUGE grain of salt, especially when it's about famous figures.

?claim? association w clinton, on oprah, never disputed by billy?
baby farm, pick of litter, just like a puppy mill, sure there are tons of stray dogs in shelters, why not go there, better breeds get more $$$ that is why

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1536x864 986.7 KB, 1.02M)

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/5082517/Oprah-Winfrey-school-in-South-Africa-faces-second-sex-scandal.html

Not the point. The point is that the nigger had to include Q in any context despite the topic at hand having nothing to do with Q at all. At this point, 'Q' is an instant derailing tactic they make use of to get anons to argue over whether the nigger is legit or not. It's why 'Q' is included in the bingo as a shilling tactic.

Into the garbage it goes.

Attached: ClCrKprUoAEA3as.jpg (848x1199, 111.47K)

That is non-existent in Baltimore user. They are all junkies, burning or completely retarded commies

hes a kike right

Maryland got fucked by jewry really bad.

Attached: baltimore chimpout.jpg (939x664, 132.63K)

(Heil'd)
I suppose he could have been born in Goiás, Brazil, although that doesn't mean he was always there. Easy to hide someone's past, even a jew, if they're supposed to be Brazilian. I wonder if he's accounted for in the 1980s.

Attached: João Teixeira.jpg (1248x896, 79.11K)

I came into this thread to laugh derisively at you.

Stands for questions user, since the nigger really only asks questions and provides no answers.

It is behavior. Behavior driven by race-mixing and inbreeding, as well as by their shit belief system.

Why am I not surprised.

They're globalists. They and their next of kin will have a seat at the table of the global ruling class.
They went from peace-loving hippies to selling US natioanal secrets to foreign countries.
This is what young leftists grow up to be.

That's pretty rich coming from you, kike.

Damn

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626x925, 367.63K)

Pure coincidence.

A year ago David Icke was talking about baby farms for child sacrifices.

youtu.be/jk9CdnCc8a8?t=940

Any source that would get normies to believe the story?

His actions produced thousands more brown people which he then shipped to white countries in exchange for enough funds to keep his operation going forever. The answer is "you should care", retard.

Nothing triggers HR more than putting your beautiful white family photos in your office.

Even if you don't have a family, do it anyway. Skiing, boating, golfing pics - anything that requires "white affluence."

Speaking of Clinton, is the name possibly the "American political dynasty" mentioned by a wannabe whistleblower on leddit?
archive.li/pzH0o

They are like Plato's form of the kosher citizen.

It’ll take years before any of this shit sinks in for normies. There’s a lot of work to be done. You know, because cognitive dissonance and all.

newspunch is yournewswire rebranded.
It's run by a pair of homosexual leftists, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway, they use viral marketing to spread their stories.

Checked. This shit is getting CRAZY.

< torpedo

better still, put up pictures of them wearing flanellette shirts, red bandanas, denim jackets and trucker hats

(heil'd)

Attached: 58493205820.jpg (1371x1080, 194.31K)

how is it not real ? Are you saying James Alefantis isn't a paedophile ?

Torture every bit of info you can out of him then put a bullet in his head.

meme arrows don't always necessarily denote divisiveness or incredulity, I think that post is simple connecting the text with the image

Context is important. There's a few clues to indicate his position on the matter.

i.e.
no shit

yeah I thought about that, if so my bad, though tbh I still wonder exactly how anyone can defend like even the actual pizzagate

sure there appear to be some shills pushing it, but I still can't see how it's actually fake

it's not the only saying it is are getting paid to do so or they're involved.

I can believe that.

Anti memory hole powers activated. Bump initiated. All pedojews will hang

Of course they're on the ball: they kept the story buried until he was out of office. Did you think their job were to be actual journalists?

I'm not sure I believe it.

I went to see him about 20 yrs ago. I experienced some pretty amazing things, things which I still can't explain. If he was evil, he certainly covered it up well. Considering what I experienced down there, I think it just as likely that he pissed off some people, and they framed him on exaggerated or false charges.

Who knows?

(((THEY))) ARE MURDERING WITNESSES GET THE FUCK IN HERE

HER NAME WAS Sabrina Bittencourt

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664777/Woman-arrest-John-God-takes-life.html

A woman who helped to bring down a Brazilian faith healer accused of sex abuse has taken her own life in Spain.

Sabrina Bittencourt, 38, died at her home in Barcelona just days after accusing John of God - real name Joao Teixeira de Faria - of running a 'sex slave farm'.

She claimed young girls were held captive in a farming operation which exported babies on the black market.

The women would be murdered after ten years of having babies in the alleged scheme run by the 77-year-old celebrity faith healer, who was arrested last year after hundreds of women accused him of abuse, she said.

Attached: 9361934-6664777-image-m-16_1549269071972.jpg (634x384, 13.8K)

BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL
BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL
BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL
BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL
BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL
BLOOD LIBEL IS REAL

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (315x236 197.44 KB, 25.35K)

she looks like a man hating feminist in the picture

barcelona and it's female inhabitants are all commie cancer

Attached: the-goyim-know-4.png (627x418, 511.86K)

The OTO cakes of light spirit cooking child rape cult is real - and they are defended by big govt. Why? Its the religion of the Rothschild frankenist jew.

They started lgbtp through harry hay and transgenderism.

youtu.be/X5z_8Lh5UM0

Pizzagate is OTO.
OTO is Pizzagate.

Worse than you know.
He appeared in a Marina Abramovic documentary in 2016mega.nz/#F!ghFlWYBa!xIwO3JmZlooL0umQKion-A

Wow it's all real isn't it… All the pizzagate shit is true.

According to local Brazilian reports, Sabrina Bittencourt, the activist who initially unmasked John of God, turned up dead over the weekend. The story is nowhere in the english-speaking press yet.

From Cartacapital.com.br (translated from Spanish):

The death of Bittencourt, who was 38 years old, was confirmed in a note by Maria do Carmo Santos, president of the NGO Victims United.

“The group Victims United reports with regret the death of Sabrina de Campos Bittencourt occurred around 9 pm this Saturday, February 2, in the city of Barcelona, ​​Spain, where he lived. The activist committed suicide and left a farewell letter stating the reasons for taking her own life. We urge everyone not to try to get in touch with any family member, to keep them from asking questions that are painful at this difficult time. Two of Sabrina’s three children still do not know what happened, and her father, Rafael Velasco, is trying to protect them. Sabrina’s fight will never be forgotten and we will continue, with the same force, defending minorities, especially women who are daily victims of machismo. “

Born into a Mormon family, the activist has been abused since the age of four by members of the family’s church. At 16, she became pregnant with one of the rapists and aborted. Bittencourt dedicated his life to military by victims of abuse and to unmasking religious leaders, among them Prem Baba and John of God.

archive.fo/1FwPl

newspunch.com/woman-outed-clintons-faith-healer-child-rapist-found-dead/

Yes, and pizza restaurants are a distraction. They launder the profits through Comet Pizza, not the kids.

His powers came from satanic rituals that fucked up the souls of his victims, whatever "good" he made you feel, was only possible because of his abuse of countless innocents and deals with evil demons..

Pretty obvious this was a hit.

God has no time for parlor tricks. He just does.

Exactly, so much for our intelligence agencies doing anything. The Clintons have probably fucked kids or sacrificed them but no one will ever give a shit. They will never be punished for it or even seriously investigated.

Delet this. - Bill

Clinton sure knows how to pick em!

I want to believe his impeachment, his evil wife being cucked in every election and cucking his own wife personally was some karma catching up to him.

Watch nothing happen, just like always. There could be a video of hillary consuming the entrails of a child and media would just ignore it and feds would be paid off. The sheep continue grazing on the feed, the wolf's keep ruthlessly killing, and the ones that are standing back watching with eyes wide open are asking"wtf is going on", and they are labeled as crazy conspiracy nuts.

Get out and stay out.

Literally nobody but you mentioned it being "fake".

HRC already has one foot in the grave and Bill looks like he has AIDS. Let the devil take them where they belong.

Whatever you say, Bill Clinton.

That would be a death on their own terms. Vindication in the public eye is required for this.