Professional music video promoting illegal immigration

A group named "The Killers" made a music video called "Land of the free", in which it shows illegal immigrants on the march to the United States. This is a level of sickness that needs to be investigated. Who wants to be that the makers of the video are Jewish?

youtube.com/watch?v=OIT0ucf_gys&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02 The Killers - Land Of The Free - YouTube.png (1005x546, 908.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/dirt/real-estalker/brandon-flowers-las-vegas-compound-the-killers-1202391521/
mega.nz/#F!jPgTXS7D!sRrXrTVKez17N3mW89_W2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, it was directed by Spike Lee.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02 The Killers - Wikipedia.png (891x44, 7.18K)

Fuck off reddit.

You got a problem with someone bringing in the same topic that is illegal immigration? If your main response is "Fuck off reddit." instead of contributing to shutting down pieces of shit like Spike Lee and the Killers, then clearly your interests are not in line of whites across the world.

This just highlights the need for Zig Forumsacks to make their OWN music. I'd rather listen to midi chiptune made by a racist than listen to the best (((pop music))), but so few of you people are making it. If only there was a place we could pool our DIY media, like comics and music. Maybe there should be threads on it.

variety.com/2017/dirt/real-estalker/brandon-flowers-las-vegas-compound-the-killers-1202391521/

He lives in a gated community in a nice mansion that he can avoid the people he's trying to force on us.

Srsly who knows what depravity is being put into the music in subliminal fashion at ultra-low or high frequencies?

(Reminds me of Dory in Finding Nemo when she says "I speak whale."

Angry twits and fagbook posts aren't contributing to anything beyond increasing pageviews and video eyeballs for companies to continue raking in clickshekels. Manufactured outrage is part of the problem.

So just ignore all of the people that are brainwashed by the video? Just walk away and ignore it, the problem will go away, nice, Im sure that's going to work out well.

This. You should be promoting good music, either from apolitical people who just make good sstuff; or else from brothers who are helping us in the culture war.

Now I do believe it's time to fly high through apocalypse skies.

THE LYRICS:
Can't wipe the wind-blown smile from across my face
It's just the old man in me
Washing his truck at the Sinclair station
In the land of the free
His mother Adeline's family came on a ship
Cut coal and planted a seed
Down in them drift mines of Pennsylvania
In the land of the free

Chorus:
Land of the free, land of the free
In the land of the free
In the land of the free
(I'm standing crying)

When I go out in my car, I don't think twice
But if you're the wrong color skin (I'm standing crying)
You grow up looking over both your shoulders
In the land of the free
We got more people locked up than the rest of the world
Right here in red, white and blue
Incarceration's become big business
It's harvest time out on the avenue

(Chorus)

I'm standing crying, I'm standing crying
So how many daughters, tell me how many sons
Do we have to have to put in the ground before we just break down and face it
We got a problem with guns
In the land of the free
Down at the border, they're gonna put up a wall
Concrete and rebar steel beams (I'm standing crying)
High enough to keep all those filthy hands off of our hopes and our dreams (I'm standing crying)
People who just want the same things we do
In the land of the free

(Chorus x2)

There you go. Spoiler alert, the faggot likes to stand and cry alot.

I miss rwds, does anyone know if Blink 1488 is still up?

But i like The Killers songs.

Attached: it_is_over_my_fellow_nazi.jpg (849x562, 176.18K)

Right, but the solution is just to ignore this crap. Giving attention to retarded stuff always ends in it becoming more popular than it otherwise would have. Instead promote good stuff, and when people hear both the good and the shit; they will instantly side with the good. This is the basics of memetics, and why the chans wield such disproportionate power. We actually value quality in contrast to our enemies,.

maybe the "killers" should be killed, they sound dangerous

Even that was quite crude and explicit. Imagine something with actual artistic merit. I wonder who among us out there is making something better.

(((they))) live rent free in your head

I too enjoyed Hot Fuzz and maybe five other songs.
No one really cares man, just don’t support the band itself.

Love this shit.

Killers are the boy band of rock, it's a designed group. Not something I have a problem eliminating

Yes and people need to be making valuable contributions as well. If hollywood and the radio suck pozzed black dick, people should be writing stories, drawing comics and writing music.

100% agree though, we should always help the good rise and the bad fall.

Checked and I agree, just sad to see that 90% of people liked this garbage.

inb4:

Kike Lee is half Jew, so it's still a kike.

That Mormonfag is a model Christcuck. No allegiance to anything except muh compassion. Mormonism has become a very feminine belief system. You get status by being a grown men standing in front of their conregation and crying about their feelings.

This song could be easily improved with a few tweaks
We got a problem with semites
in the land of the free
Only if you're white in a blacked city
Yes, that is a shame. Many should be executed or deported, as most aren't citizens.
I really hate this metro fag.

Of what? Christ?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (663x356 15.13 KB, 432.33K)

Now this is meme-able. Hurts the band and points out the jew. Doesn't get much better than that.

You're not always going to have the same world view as an artist or entertainer whose work you can appreciate.

Attached: 3rd guy from left.png (948x843, 133.9K)

Isn't at least one of them a Mormon? Governor Boggs did nothing wrong the only good Mormons are the Browning family

Attached: MO pepe.png (785x757, 79.42K)

Holy shit, this is so blatenly faggy. I really only ever liked two of their songs, but this makes it hard to even continue enjoying those. Holy fuck they are retarded with this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-000523.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

parody when

Attached: eve clip.png (288x238, 65.26K)

What ever happen to the rebellious nature of the mtv-lite scene.

Stop this endless media war and start killing the enemies of White Men, or the enemies will win.
Violence is the solution.
Not words. Not propaganda. Not ideals.
Pure and genocidal violence against all that are not White is the only thing that will fix civilization.

God DAMN it, they made some of the best pre-clown world songs i've ever heard. Songs like these defined the happier days of my life, and it hurts to know that not even they are completely immune.

Do you just stalk every thread to call for violence?

How about we make our own music?

Here's an archive I put together after some of the fashwave artists were kicked off of jewtube.

mega.nz/#F!jPgTXS7D!sRrXrTVKez17N3mW89_W2w

Spread it.

Attached: Xurious - We Have Dreamed The Same Dream (Vocal Version).png (854x479, 532.26K)

It's a pleasant enough tune, but basically it's about a bird cucking you and you imagining what she is doing with the other fella, but getting over it. Whereas given the name of the band the last verse should have been about imagining what was going through their minds in that shallow grave as their air slowly ebbed away.

Where is the lie tho?

Oh damn, I never actually understood the lyrics, just heard the tune.

Even the past is dead to me now. Thanks user.

You're right.

You're wrong. The internet is a battleground. Meet them wherever they are. Exposure is key. Meaning hit up the comments section to expose the lemmings to another point of view.

Because not many anons on here are exactly what you call "talented" in either drawfaggotry nor music production, and with terms like "e-celebs" discouraging more OC producers it's only gonna be harder for us to "get out there"; E;R being the only one of us who successfully made it. There's youtubers out there like mumkey jones and EmpLemon who we absolutely should reach, seeing that they too have sizeable followings.

Oh, and I've been trying sorta mimic a flash/tumblr style in the hopes of being able to develop it more and maybe turning it against the calarts clique in the hopes of making animations palatable again. Only time will tell if it's meaningful.

Good thing I still have Modest Mouse.

Great band. There are a few of /ourguys/ that make music but it's really edgy. People have to understand that the industry at large is a giant manipulative tool to sway the public's emotion. Also if you're into esoterics, there's a reason certain symbolism is used over and over and over again. Basically, we're up against a collective in that department. What's new.

An example. Why is the flag blue? American flags are red, white and blue. Why use this flag? It's not even the 'thin blue line' flag.

I believe they've used it at the end of the video to make it stick in people's minds, and to capitalize on the wave of emotions being built throughout the video. The flag is upside down, representing a nation under distress, in danger, (illegitimate). By enforcing immigration laws, the country (and its ideals) are under assault.

They've used a straight blue flag here to trigger the right brain, housing emotion. Right-brain disordered people (out of balance) see this and it subconsciously affects them. This entire thing is just a manipulative ploy. There was thought that went into this shit. They're not making art, they're making propaganda.

Attached: 785645435135213.png (1887x806, 2.09M)

I feel like a chocolate vs. vanilla debate is a little different from opposing your own extermination and actively supporting it.

Do you just stalk every thread to act like a faggot, bitch? No one wants you here or anywhere else. You're Cancer. Your own mother hates you. You have no future so just neck yourself.

I have bad news for you, OP.

No shit – this is literally from 1:47 in that video.

Attached: Neil_Diamond_Fans.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

*blocks their path*

Attached: Predator.jpeg (1920x1078, 428.11K)

Black people will be removed by latino majority the second it happens.

A sane country, ran by logical people, would allow volunteer hunters to man the wall, in case the goblins try to Zerg Rush it. I bet plenty of Americans with rifles would love to do their patriotic duty, and bag some Commies. If you cave in to this shit, you just get bigger and bigger waves heading for the border. Letting them in spits in the face of every legal citizen.

More like The Liars. Fucking niggerfaggots get rich off desperate emo girls in early 2000 and haven't done enough raping?

I think the Killers most popular song is about being a cuck so

I'm more concerned about all the subversive kikery being pushed on the frequencies between the two