Why the fuck are Westerners so obsessed with tik tok?

Hi Zig Forums,

I'm from Taiwan, a Westerners' ally heavily threatened by the commie china.

I'm seriously concerned that the citizens of our allies are obsessed with an app called "Tik Tok."

It's an app made by the fucking commies!

Everything recorded with the app will be saved in the databases located in China and be analyzed by the communists with their image recognizing techniques, which are highly advanced due to the need of keeping their citizens under surveillance.

Maybe it's not a big deal if only the civilians are using it. But unfortunately there are not just a few morons in your military recording inside the military bases with the very app. Why the fuck are they sending free intelligence to the commies!?

Please stop this nonsense.

Attached: DqxaS0jU8AAYQUh.jpg (1920x1080, 258.5K)

Hit or Miss!

I don't even know what China is, do you mean bug man land? Please try to respond in a format other than moon runes. I won't read it. Really put time and effort into it. Get raped to death you fucking chink.

chinks are subhumans

mods

Aren't only teen girls using Tik Tok?

is taiwan the one with ladyboys?

Attached: thailand bangkok.png (639x652, 379.7K)

Never even heard of it, mate. That means I've never even heard someone speaking about it. If Westerners are obsessed with it, I would've heard about it by now. And I think only one person so far in this thread knows what you're actually talking about.

SAGE for shit OP that doesn't even mention what this garbage is. Image isn't even relevant. Slide/10.

What the heck am I looking at?

Lurk 2-6 months before posting.

Why are asians so obsessed with pedophilia?

didn't that happen with that fitness gps tracker and military bases last year?

Attached: fitness-tracking-app.jpg (728x380, 227.4K)

He's not wrong and he poses a great possibility as well as point. The reality is that this app is climbing the top charts of Google Plays trends. If you wish to combat this then report it as being a Spyware that intends to siphon your data.

Multitudes.

You're a shill

Also a shill

Shill attempting derailment

Redirection.

Westerners like Tik Tok because it's a non-PC social media platform that isn't pressured by left wing journos.

Isn't it fucking obvious? Jews that control Western media always shill for communist China, because the communist Chinks are the Jew's near-ideal slave race.

Can unironically be used for redpilling

Dental surgery

Attached: ohnanana.webm (296x530, 1.2M)

west seems more social media crazy than the east
average person aren't as paranoid about communists, perhaps about china, but in general aren't tech literate enough to be wary of even the dangers of social media

Everytime the swastika is used it should be associated with something great, otherwise it serves as jewish propaganda. Se eu vejo na rua eu explodo sua cabeça na guia da calçada, retardado do caralho.

hmmm

Attached: tiktok.png (685x492, 135.44K)

Faggot.

This board is fucking ridiculous without moderation. Shills can derail shit all day long and won't have even a single one of their IPs banned.

Nice try Chaim

So says the kike.

Besides the jew videos, I've never seen anything else on tiktok.

Attached: oyvey_asmr.webm (202x360, 2.62M)

It's actually an artificial fad. The people behind Tik Tok spent a shitton of money to advertise it and bought out "actors" to make it seem people are using that app nonstop. Most of its userbase is Chinese bots.

Nanochan.

cause niggers and jews

I really wouldn’t worry about it. Ninety-nine percent of it is just zoomers doing stupid things. The commie glows will just be sifting through video after video of Justin Bieber clones lipsyncing to some rapper who’s currently in jail.

Shamefur dispray

because it's something cutesy and pure, it provides a few moments of pleasure and escape from the hell that we call our daily lives.
that's all.

go back to >>>/oven/

I guess they never miss, huh?

Maybe I'll be Tracer.

OK grandpa.

Soothing.

Go ask your mom(dad)

it doesn't remove right wing content that's why people are using it. sure its an attack app that gains access to your whole phone, but no one realized this at the time it was becoming popular. i'm looking forward a time maybe ten years from now where most speech is retroactively illegal and china is blackmailing us employees into spying with right wing videos they uploaded in 2018.