Jews bring Antifa to Japan

Jews bring Antifa to Japan

They're holding counter protests next to right wingers just like in western countries and boast that they will fight back by any means necessary.

C.R.A.C. - Counter-Racist Action Colletive - is a platform for those who are going to carry out various anti-racism action such as street protest, speech, photograph, art, music, petitions, lobying, events, workshop and so on. Any people who want to take action against racism, please contact C.R.A.C. to share your ideas and get together with others who are already in a fight with racists.

To get in touch with us, just e-mail us at [email protected].
Right now it’s time to fight back against racism BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

crac.jp/

Attached: tumblr_inline_pgj2xn1SjH1qamrgy_500.png (500x288, 41.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japan.go.jp/directory/
npa.go.jp/
elibrary.law.psu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1094&context=psilr
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/12/07/zeng-d07.html
japantoday.com/category/crime/Japanese-prosecutors-say-they-will-detain-Ghosn-as-long-as-needed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anti-racism=anti-White

Attached: C1E41E23-5D23-4745-A9FC-D90C9C854A1D.jpeg (620x319, 33.27K)

You could argue anti-racism = anti any race that the jew perceives as higher than himself

Step 1. Convince all minorities in Japan that they're super oppressed even though most people barely care even about the worst anymore (burakkumin & zainichi koreans).

Step 2. Shepard them into jew run commie groups like Antifa.

Step 3. Cause massive gender division and uncontrolled 3rd world immigration.

Step 4. Commie uprising.

Rather productive people of a homogeneous high trust society.

Jews can take these over and subjugate it's inhabitants and turn them into mongrels so they can't fight back anymore.

Jews are on top of the manipulation game and already control the Japan Times.

learn japanese and warn them :^)

We gotta get the Nationalist International going and save the japs boys

Attached: W0ke.jpg (900x477, 78.77K)

With the recent law about trannies having to sterilize themselves, this might increase their ranks. There was an artist with decent grasp of English , and I even sent him the Open Gates video and seemed to agree, but recently I saw that he was being brainwashed because he was discussing about racism. Not full-on leftie but only slight deeb goncern when talking about it; doesn't help that he likes kike media and movies.

Well their numbers are so absolutly minute that even if all of them organized and tried to revolt I highly doubt they would achieve anything.
Bakumin have a cool flag though.

Attached: Flag_of_National_Levelers_Association.png (900x600, 38.35K)

I'm not sure these mongoloids even understand what the fuck antifa is, or fascism for that matter. They will get a serious tutting from the locals that's for sure.

Attached: tits calmed.png (250x427, 279.2K)

Some footage.

It's time.

If there's any japanon lurking here try to warn your local prefect of anyone affiliated with left-wing groups for potential insurgent activites, they're the kind of group that should be nipped in the bud before they can do irreparable damage from the potential bloodletting massacres and occult-level brainwashing operations they can do once they have enough organization, finance, and members
The last thing Japan needs is another inejiro asanuma and commie fanatics spawning under their noses

Antifa manages to attract the dregs of society even over there. The same pompous upper-middleclass fags as always

Typical tricks.

Attached: 194a8cdd1320faf339ee5f01a8f47cf230f38437af7dd95eb30c11170cb32e82.png (608x610, 341.36K)

hopefully the japs bring a few katana's to their throats

fugg
what a retard

Japan is one of the most cucked nations on the planet. Outside of ethno-nationalism, they literally walk around in cosplay and fuck trannies.

Good, all civilizations must fall

No they don't. The reason why weebs continually kill themselves after going there is because the average jap hates weebs more than we do.

Blend is beautiful.

As usual ethnic japanese don't realize that the end goal is them being turned into mongrels…

Attached: tumblr_nekv1l8MWz1s6o1wno1_1280.jpg (1200x798, 382.32K)

Get fucked, 10bux

>these (((shock troops))) end up kick-starting the awakening of the samurai spirit in the Japs

You mean the Yakuza?

How is 2chan responding? Can someone check and translate the responses?

They are put there to distract you, to take up your time and to waste it, while also weakening you.
Better than to go waste your time fighting fools in the streets for niggers to watch on tv, use the knowledge of who puts these groups in place, funds them, organize them to people. Uncover the ties to kikes, states, organizations and so on.

Banana peel

Stop
Sign

Both S

Lettuce anagram Tee Cult
TC
Q

learn to OP.

its almost like its a global plan or something being carried out in a precise and coordinated way. …

lol the weeb IDF never believes me when I try to tell them the truth about whats going on in Japan. maybe now they will start listening

Diversity is now a code word for anti-Japanese. See

Contact the old man, artists with decent English, that one disgruntled producer, anyone.

But how will they proceed when there is no white guilt to leverage?

japs are white when it suits the kikes

Fuck off goon

The Japs have one advantage the whites never had…the Jew is starting late with them.
While the Jew undermined white nations, they had control of all information dissemination through radio, television, the print…there was no internet for any warning to get out.

The Jew attack on the Japanese is happening at a point in time where the Jew has no overriding control of the narrative, due to the internet.
They can be warned.
And we have been warning them.
We don't want to see them suffer the same fate white nations are struggling with, now.
They need to be guarded, and watch out for what's happening to them. Their teenagers need to be taught how all this works, and how it is aimed right at THEM.

With the examples in the west, I can't imagine they can't see what the Jew has planned for them.

Attached: Demorilization.jpg (1024x619, 120.97K)

Do your get your knowledge about Japan only from anime and anything related to it to some degree? Retard

Just email bomb the Japanese government to beat the gommie out of them.
japan.go.jp/directory/
If you guys don't know, the Jap cops are brutal and don't fuck around. People who get arrested in Japan don't have the same rights you see in the West at all.

From what I understand, the typical Jap is disgusted by this sort of behavior.
We can only hope that this tactic backfires on the ZOG, when applied to Japan.

Attached: MtFuji.jpg (1000x667, 264.1K)

The tactic they could use and would be the most dangerous would be to side with chinks and gooks. You can't white-guilt them, but you bet the anti-Japan sentiment from other bug nations will increase. It is already increasing, and with the goddamn Olympic games looming in the horizon, who knows what shit the chink/gook athletes and managers will stir up. Look who's backing them when they start kvetching more than usual.

Yes, the Chinks are kike-pozzed and have been since they went commie.
But the Chinks are the Jews of the Orient, and when they are done using the Jew, the Jew is going to learn a hard lesson.
Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Chinks. But they are as devious and untrustworthy as the Jew is, and they know that power flows from the barrel of a gun.

Attached: ChineseExpertise.jpg (940x627, 108.02K)

You called, bitch?

Attached: serveimage (15).jpeg (488x639, 57.98K)

Jews act like a the drop of water. It's small but over time it erodes society.

It isn't enough to be indifferent to evil. It has to be vehemently opposed by the good, in any shape or form it may take.

Attached: 51021890_170969207212868_7490302219808407552_n.jpg (561x600, 58.56K)

LOL

Attached: ff5d40922a3d264c3a4d4e957f7f97078a0992fcb5a581c25cf921720f2fe37c.jpg (620x641, 60.66K)

donkey kong looks pretty white for a gorilla

I'm only wary that their financing and (((aid))) will never make them shut up, as well as gooks, from MUH NANKING MASSACRE, MUH COMFORT WOMEN. Calling it now, mainland chinks and curryniggers will be shitting in the streets and (((they))) will somehow defend it, that it's part of their culture, as well as nigger and sandnigger tourists and athletes groping Jap chicks because "I can't help it mang, muh urges".

An accurate statement.

It's written in English. Made by the same kike factories as always. Hardly any japanese know english, they don't need it because they live in a successful country.
I really long to see the juden fall within my lifetime. All their fucking schemes ground to dust and buried.

Keep in mind that Japan has been under military occupation from the juden-owned US from 1945.
The jap's only real hope is to kick the fucking yanks out once and for all. The last generation of japs is particularly tired of american occupation and the weekly rapes it provides.

Lots of kike posion, though.

Go back to Haifa, D&C kike

It's all irrelevant to the thread in its entirety, fag

That Q fag said banano, and I am not going to let it go.

Attached: a49e5ea0c1e12c24b4ec1c4633f2509bd0c902e4fb3c6254f2c13732c0270f50.jpeg (600x614, 43.83K)

I don't think you know what you're saying, you dumb fuck.

Attached: a6786650fa9ea118923ed43827a66b0f21919e6dc2c546e099bacc5224fbd4b4.png (495x520, 209.53K)

Haha. That one gets me every time. BANANO
BANANO
BANANO

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT JAPAN???

JAPS ARE NOT WHITE

Reminder that Angel Cop is based and redpilled

Fuck kikes

Attached: boom comp.jpg (640x409 44.15 KB, 44.15K)

A bunch of Shreks with cameras is like lining up a fucking firing squad.

Lol see

Cry more neetsoc

Leftists are going to warn their comrades about it as they monitor threads here, but is it possible to report to Japanese law enforcement? They could use some deportations for once.

I looked at their blog and it's pretty interesting how the their tactics aren't different from here. They try to deplatform celebrites who are woke about the JQ. Unsurprisingly, some of their members have Jewish surnames as well. Some members are also pozzed musicians, similar to the pozzed musicians that we have here.

Why not talk with him and recommend old better films? Don't sperg about the JQ and holohoax revisionism with infographics, but nudge him towards it with points like "Your country has less diversity and crime than our country, I wonder why?"

They don't pull this shit in Muslim and nigger countries, I wonder why?

Just make it clear they are disturbing social and public order in Japan. The Japanese police are bored anyway.

You can contact them through the National Police Agency, intelligence, or through the prefectural level departments.

Example
npa.go.jp/

Better off attempting to contact Diet members warning them of the threat. Try the most hardcore Far-Right ones.

They really aren't. You would be surprised how ignorant the average Diet member is to these sorts of affairs until it is brought up in session. It just hasn't been much of a threat to ever warrant much attention, until now. They need to be educated on their destructive role in abroad and what will happen to Japan if it does not act quickly

Yup. The Japs should kill them all.

Listen weeb they have been colonized by the US for over half a century and they have a Rothschild central bank. The government clearly does not care about the citizens

Epic. sage negated.

Attached: 2030185def4eae3690a4a14bc0b0f31adc5754e3b09693bd5bf99e2a22382806.jpg (576x674, 32.55K)

They're surrounded by a high trust demographic, so it's hardly surprised that they aren't as alert as we are.

What's with this lame attempt at D&C? The time to always act is now, never later when things go to shit like South Africa and Rhodesia (those didn't have rothschild banks). They have a higher chance at tackling this than us since they have a majority demographic in their country.

It's only natural. Bush Sr as president thought the barcode scanners and doors at supermarkets were magic. They're rich powerful bubble families many Japanese politicians are from literal nobility but even they have more pride than American sellouts.

I actually am from. Oh whatever. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many of the policies already currently in place and Japan has already on way to rewrite the US era constitution.

English title
Spanish reference to the civil war.
A single line of Japanese text.

I'm sure this will go over great with the locals.

Japanese brothers need help, they have to remember their imperial roots.

I'm firing up my nipponese proxy and posting that shit on 2ch.

first post best post

I assume that is what he is referring. Both the Bushs as well as Clinton had their "folksy" images meticulous crafted for them early into their political career, Bush Jr even went as far as faking his southern accent

I'm sure it's a complete (((coincidence))) that this is just beginning now that Japan will be hosting some major international sporting events beginning this year. Olympics next year and rugby world cup this year.
Nipland anons and ordinary Japanese need to try to nip this in the bud now before the cancer can take root. Does 2chan even have a healthy right wing presence? I can't speak or understand a lick of japspeak.

Attached: 2020 tokyo.jpg (1000x600 20.06 KB, 46.8K)

Do whatever you want, just don't be disappointed when no one gets arrested

US troops do rape the Japanese women. US troops being niggers in this case, and by no accident I wager.

Hitler cares about Japan. Jesus cares about Japan. The nationalist cares about Japan. The Jew does not care about Japan. The Negro does not care about Japan. The leftist does not care about Japan.

Attached: fifty shades.jpg (500x315 92.27 KB, 50.02K)

Most use 5ch/2ch and yes, VERY. Japan would not last this long if not for it.

They don't have to be, that is the magic. Just broken.

Read
elibrary.law.psu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1094&context=psilr
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/12/07/zeng-d07.html
japantoday.com/category/crime/Japanese-prosecutors-say-they-will-detain-Ghosn-as-long-as-needed

Rights are not the same as the West, do not think you can get away with disrupting order in Japan. The police are not what you are used to.

Better to try than never try at all, especially when we don't lose anything from warning others about communist scum.

Same thing happened to Russia with femen. All the signs were in English.

Pajeet from Japan here. It's absolutely disgusting what they are doing to themselves. My Japanese girlfriend agrees.

Sports ball has now and always been for fags

Prepare to get your commie fucking skulls cracked over the head with batons, and tear gas, you're going to disappear in Japan's prison system. They will force a confession out of you, and not give a fuck about you starving, and rotting in your cell.

Attached: Uber Alles.jpg (362x500, 71.28K)

Yeah, these are fucking commie Jews.

we are pretending to be niggers this week, user, shining a light on your own fucking mistakes is absolutely a non-dindu thing to do, do be do wop, you should be on a stoop somewhere badmouthin' whitey.

The Imperial Japanese and their “crimes against humanity” will be used to guilt the Japs the same way the fascist and colonial “crimes againts humanity” are used to guilt whites. Liberals and marxists will push this as “progressive” and “right” while “responsible conservatives” will accept the destruction of all decency, and of their race to not be labeled racist, imperialist, fascist, ect. If you want to see how degenerates take over a nation and lead it towards racial suicide, look at Japan.

ASSES AND ELBOWS

bingo bango bengo

They'll point to some poor SandGook in Malaysia and say "SEE, this is YOUR fault"
Although AZNs are notorious bug people, I feel the Japanese are the most human and feeling of the species

Fug even South Korean Klowns protested against Globalism

Attached: Japan.webm (426x240, 3.05M)

Non-whites realize that non-white majority countries are bad for everyone as they're rife with corruption and crime.

It's pretty hilarious if their signs are written in Katakana.

I don't even watch sportsball you double nigger. The point is that these sports events are almost always trojan horses to pozz the countries hosting them.

Attached: 1303365126732.jpg (580x435, 33.12K)

Reported, enjoy your ban.

Classic weebidf