United Kingdom: 13% do 50 crime

United Kingdom: 13% do 50 crime
Despite only making up 13% of the population, non-white offenders make up 50% of all youth crime in the UK, new 2018 statistics reveal.

Are there any other white countries with the fabled "13 do 50" crime statistic rate? It would be good to get some international comparisons going.

_______

demographics
archive.vn/armqZ

article
archive.vn/kihSj

Attached: 13 do 50 UK edition.jpg (848x388, 132.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
sheikyermami.com/2012/10/08/sudanese-and-somalis-are-about-five-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes-than-aussies/
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html
bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-bristol-46406483/bristol-parents-share-mixed-race-hair-tips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Board_of_Deputies_of_British_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

merchant free first post

Attached: anime doki among dokis.jpg (711x960, 71.99K)

If only they didn-

Oh. Guess I'm out of leftist excuses for shit-skinned savages.

theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
sheikyermami.com/2012/10/08/sudanese-and-somalis-are-about-five-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes-than-aussies/

They cause trouble whatever they are. They are a defective race of savages and should be banned from every civilised nation.

Well, in Africa People of Colour only account for 99% of the crime, despite being 90% of the population. They're over represented aswell, but it's a much better ratio.
Clearly, the UK has a lot to learn from our melanin-enriched brothers and their marvelous utopia civilization.

Maybe the UK should be spending more money on programs and less on white privilege.

Attached: rare-edgelord-suicidal-pepe-cutting-his-wrists-2676098.png (500x571, 37.2K)

Ghee, I don't know, sounds familiar.

Also, one should consider that 13% is both men and women, when all of the crime is practically done by men. That means roughly 6% of the population is committing 50% of the crime.

They are committing crime at a rate 7x what should be natural.

Also factor in that a large percentage are born of generations of incest.

Attached: index.jpg (202x249, 5.5K)

it's probably less tbh

Wow, it's like a mirror of the USA.

its going to get worse… much much worse…

What about non-youth crime stats?

Why are you assholes so racist?

I only hooked your 13 year old daughter on drugs, pimped her out to every foreign deliveryman and taxi driver in the city of her ancestors, having her screw 20 filthy fat old men in a row on a naked dank mattress behind my kabab shop, then when she overdosed I cut her up into pieces using the kabab trimming machine and sold her meat to the unsuspecting community.

Attached: 2011211_11447.jpg (313x425, 14.51K)

it's like a nigger chimps out everywhere disregarding the country

amazing

guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

Keep in mind this is from the most cucked nation on earth after Sweden. The reality is way worse and they don't even come with the same excuses as US nogs. I can only form a hypothesis where the European and Canadian ones are worse because they lack the amount of white admixture the US nogs do to keep them slightly more human.

White knight, get out.

Checking these unusual digits

Only difference is these threads don't have the BASED AND REDPILLED shills shitting up the place, yet.

Like father like son? kek They always complain about burgers but what is a little nigger gonna do when his momma's baby-daddy ain't around.

How many women do you know of running around knocking a nigger out and jumping on his dick?

I am so sorry Mohammad Jafar Abdul. Your culture is ever so beautiful and civilised unlike the terrible white people whom crusaded to end slavery while no other race did. Arabia and Africa to this day has a proud superior culture of rape, stoning, and slavery unlike the backwards West and I strongly respect it. Please continue grooming children and then brutally grinding them up into lunchmeat.

user, it's even more than that.
rotherham and all the other cities should have told you something.

it's natural…in Pakistan.

It's not white knighting, it's the simple recognition that men and women are different and thus have different options available to them in order to solve the same problems. Women have an inherent sexual value because of the human sex drive, and they can tap into to fix nearly any problem that appears in their lives. Add onto that the known fact that women are far more likely to "solve" a problem with social backstabbing or going to daddy government as opposed to stepping up and fighting for what you believe in, and we end up with men committing a strong majority of crime.

Attached: Feminists believe women are inferior.png (1322x219, 16.26K)

Who knows, but there are quite the number of women who do this

theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm

I can’t feel bad for the UK.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world1

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

It’s worse. Self defense of any kind is illegal in the UK. UK always had more violent crime than the US. telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murder-rate-new-york-compare-worse-stabbings-knife-crime-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

It's much lower than that. Native Brits are below 60%. There is a good amount of non-british whites, but probably below 70% regardless.

You were warned,

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html

Had to KEK at that.

Attached: Laughing-Terrorist.jpg (700x452, 46.04K)

UK white popular never been as high as the US. UK white decline greater than any white nation. The British always been the true LE 56% mutts of the world. UK was promoting race mixing back in world war 2. bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-bristol-46406483/bristol-parents-share-mixed-race-hair-tips

(CHECKED)

But seriously, DAMN.

nah, they chop criminals to pieces, as opposed to rewarding them.

Imagine how much it would drop if all slavs return home.

Because the UK is literally judaism HQ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Board_of_Deputies_of_British_Jews

PURGE BRITANNIA. REMEMBER BODICA. THE INVADES ARE WORSE THAN THE ROMANS EVER WERE

wtf why is the UK so white?

Small nation. Perhaps the reason America has gone the way it has is at least in some part due to it being a massive country. The rot and decay is harder to fight back against when its on hundreds of miles away. You hear about the problems in London or a terror attack in Manchester or whatever, they are only a few hours away for most Brits. Half a day at most for the rest.

What I'm trying to say is that the United Kingdom is a small country that is mostly patriotic and patriotism often overlaps with nationalism. Slow and steady decline, the kikes switched plans after how things with the Weimar Republic went.

old stats, I'm guessing it's about 75% now.

France is less than 75% white
Oh wait, America isn't a white nation, my mistake.

Attached: no.PNG (191x207 4.24 KB, 3.05K)

lol, no, america is the only multiculti shit hole int he west. dumb amerimutts

The stats are lies and you can take a stroll down "White"chapel if you don't believe it.

Keep in mind that nothing you say about this will convince a Drone. They don't even have to rationalize it anymore, they've just signed up for the pogrom. They'll say back to you, "Yeah well they were victims of racism." and you will say, "Can you prove that?" and they will retort - "Have I ever?"

Quick reminder if you're suicidal take a rapist invader with you and do the job your faggot corrupt police won't do.

No shit, they're called lemmings and William Pierce explained this decades ago.

Attached: william pierce lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

I can. The parents of the new youth have been tricked by cheap goods produced with foreign labour, ruining their own. Women have to leave the household to earn a living and the education of these children is left to marxists. Too overworked and desensitised, parents fail to notice the disease thats taken hold of the youth.
The love i have for my people far exceeds any hatred i have ever felt. If however England falls, i hope it nukes itself into a smouldering waste. Scorched fucking earth.

Rockwell knew this well.

Attached: Rockwell_Nazi_Imagery.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Back in 2011 in italy has been found out that immigrants did 1/3 of all violent crimes. Since then the state stopped showing the numbers but we can all see the effects african immigration did to our quality of life.

The CIA knows a lot of things well.

Ethnic clash is called war, not crime. Crime is breaking the law of your own group. Attacking the order of another group is ethnic warfare.

What you call black crime, is the african way of war.

That literally looks like an ayy lmao…because it is.

Sure thing Moarpheous. Don't you have some shitty mspaint comp image with a SOCOM logo or something to post?

/Britpol/, your insidious ways merely destroy any hope the rest of us British men have of resisting and co ordinating with brothers, can you please fuck off back to the cesspit of misery that's your board.

On the topic at hand it's hardly surprising, anyone spending any prolonged period in a city and it's suburbs will tell similar tales of "diversity" causing "problems". Also regarding the numbers, it's likely our population of White Europeans is closer to 83-85% margin and steadily dropping. You see, diversity congregates in cities like London and Birmingham, both being hives of these creatures with infestations of growing number popping up in Glasgow, Cardiff, Liverpool and Nottingham. The best way to imagine the situation is akin to a disease. A single cell forms and begins creating new cells and the disease spreads through various parts of the body. Mosques are a key marker for the progress of the disease along with synagogues. The cycle itself is simple; first members of the (((tribe))) extoll the virtues of "multicultralism", a mosque is opened up in or near a key town or city in an area, followers of the semetic sand disease spread and previously White areas begin subtle drops in ethnic population due to crime and loss of homogenity with invaders and the (((tribe))) buying houses and land in those areas to allow for further expansion after they exit. The Whites scatter to the wind or spend insane amounts of money to move to a more expensive area that is already filled with (((tribal))) members. Eventually all you have left is ruins of a once great people, London is but a husk once you go outside the central part with crime so rampant. I'd even go one further infact and say non Whites contribute beyond 50% crime due to the Police refusing to handle certain cases due to "racism" (a la Rotherham). The situation is so bad for White English in London that the Cockney, a certain type of Londoner heralding from the central Eastern part is dead now, an entire English subculture consumed by the ravaging hordes, the last few actual cockneys awaiting death in dilapitated pubs or old peoples homes (and the irony is those same homes end up staffed by the invaders leading to poor treatment and abuse).

As someone pointed out previously, it's likely most Brits cannot fathom this truth of non White crime. You see, we are drilled into us at a young age "we r teh gud guis, we beat hitla, we r gud at football, amerifats are fat and french r surender monkees lul, god save teh qween" by our media and education system, a combination of constant propaganda aggrandising traitorous bastards like Churchill and the concept that we are above brother Europeans while at the same time venerating the idea Britain was "always" multicultural but only for "our colonials lul", much the same manner as American European's are all "migrants", it is a similar playbook specially adapted for our island nation.

Look at our treatment of the Irish for a grand and truly despicable example of the power of divide and conquer used to convince Britain of it's superiority from before recent times, we believed ourselves above them because certain (((people))) within our governments back when deigned them to be below "you good english goys". One may merely read Percy's Reliques (a book that "claims" to be a collection of ancient English poetry) to see the semetic influence pushing such a narrative, what with it's taking insult to the Jew of Venice and it's very defensive mannerisms concerning The Jew's Daughter, a Scottish ballad which quite literally concerns Jewish subversion. Throughout the texts prologuing the poems it demeans the Irish and other Europeans on occasion and yet tells the English "what good goys" they are (this is in the 1881 edition mind, i'm not familar with any other editions). It's especially entertaining reading it's defense of Jewish practises which it claimed were untrue considering their still in use today. While the (((tribe))) only played part of the role of the horrorific actions on the Irish, one would be a fool to think that our leaders malicious actions were not encouraged by (((them))) and their vile hatred they had for the Irish with the resistance to semetic influence. Our leaders were truly "good goys" and it's not hard to see why they became that. They became weak and indolent, happy and content and thus they let the rot that would consume all Albion fester in it's heart.

Attached: 08c3f4b45e7de4bb2ee9da034cea92d3a5c3c9ea9a3f9b4831ccc7c892766a41.jpg (720x869, 95.9K)

Thank God for another Brit who hates /Britpol/.

Does the UK have the same problem the United States does in labeling non-whites as white? We have it pretty bad, mostly with Hispanics, but also with blacks who self-identify as white on questionnaires.

In reality, non-whites probably commit over 70% of all violent crime in the United States. It's probably about 90% if you add in unreported crime in ghettos.

Colin Flaherty is right, don't get caught up in the numbers.

Attached: 1469903570260-2.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

kek

They include Polish as white, that's is as far as they go in that regard.

This. I've set more than one nigger straight about who's doing the child molesting and drunk driving in America (the only two categories where "whites" are proportionately represented.)

Attached: white criminals.jpg (1006x1531, 475.4K)

Women don't commit nearly so much violent crime, and when they do commit violent crime they aren't reported/caught nearly as much because of white knights, which is reflected in the statistics already, so they still stand.

great infograph, thanks user.

Great rhetoric. Will use in future.

If Africans in the US commit crimes at the same rate as the non-integrated population in the UK, that is a truly starling revelation. Has the US black crime rate increased, remained consitent or decreased compared to whites since the 1950's? Anyone have a graph of this?

The thing is that if you only go by the numbers, then blacks are only 3-8x as violent as whites, depending on what you are measuring.

Anyone who lived in an all-white neighborhood and then moved to East St Louis would probably see something like 10x-1000x greater violence from blacks. The two might not even be comparable. You could take a midnight stroll every day of your life in some communities and never be bothered, but try doing that in some shithole neighborhood and see how soon you get mugged.

Attached: frederic-a-church.jpg (1800x1128, 200.51K)

I'm pretty sure that black crime rates have gone up substantially relative to whites in that time period, but at the same time, I have looked for years for solid stats on this.White crime did go up as well, following trends from 60s through today, but how much of that was due to mislabeled non-whites is hard to say.

And those men are disproportionately raised by feral single mothers.

Wow why are you so hateful? Only love can solve this.

It is only because racists, whites.

I can see why AI hates niggers so much. Hope it comes soon to humanity with its benevolent highly logical rule.

It's worse, even the numbers back this up.

Why didn't we listen? But we didn't listen to Orwell either. Sigh.

There was a leak and turned out the vast majority are now. The pattern repeats itself everywhere even outside the USA, there's just no more excuses for their race.

Most crimes involving niggers go unsolved because niggers have the no snitch policy making investigations impossible. There's also places like Detroit, where the police might as well not exist because funding doesn't and corruption is high.

Unless mods have deleted it (doubtful considering the amount of other filth up); where the hell have there been any brit/pol/ comments? I hate those bastards but you can't excuse a general anti-British, anti-Anglo position on the actions of a people that no longer exist here and have no said anything here, and certainly nothing in this thread. Seems like you are just trying to encourage and justify anti-British attitudes.

Cockneys were jews. Literal jews. East London used to be the jewish area of London, and that nasally voice rife with using language tricks should surprise no one as representing kikes. The kikes sold up East London to niggers decades, because that is what kikes do. They have no loyalty and facilitate foreign cultures getting into the nation. It has been documented many times how yids initiate a mass exodus where they will all leave an area and sell it to undersiables, tainting the area and crashing the house-prices so as to destroy the wealth and chances of any non-jews living in the area. The exact same is happening to areas of North London today as they sell up to pakis and slavs.

Getting pretty certain that you yourself are a jew now. As a whole the Brits, even on mainstream television, have been presented as anti-immigrant and very hateful of anything D&C. The only people who are pro that stuff are insufferable students.

Annddd you've outted yourself. Burn in hell you kike.

You have white-British (English, Welsh, Scottish) and white-other. You then have black, asian and minority-ethnic, often with an extra column where you can include a hyphenated British (so black-British, Asian-British, etc).

Not as white-British.

Literally wrong on every account.

Wishful thinking by another anti-British hater. Native Brits are lower than 60% in some of the cities, but Britain is much bigger than its cities. There will probably be more than 13% due to people not on records, but its unlikely to be by much as most realise that once here its almost impossible to be deported; and thus sign up for welfare as soon as they are safely across the channel. There's also been a decline in immigration over the past 2 years (which is where this information was taken) as Brexit has quite a lot of uninformed foreigners thinking that Britain is as hateful and xenophobic as we all wish it was.

At this point niggers should just be b& from every country outside apefrica.

The first tactic of any subversive is to befriend you.

I think Brexit would be a nightmare even if it does happen, with Farage constantly saying: "we'll take less Europeans so we can take more commonwealth niggers and wogs!!" And supposedly next in line is for PM is the WOG sajid david.

Also, I can't help but laugh a little at this, since the Brits have been critical of American "aacism" since before WW 2 and even refused to enforce the color divide where Whites didn't want to be in the same bars as niggers while fighting for the Jew in WW 2. They were SO very convinced the nigger only acted like an animal since Whitey treated him so badly in the US.
And now, they got their share of niggers and the fuckers are knifing and aciding everyone in the country.