Liam Neeson 'Walked Streets With Cosh Hoping To Kill A Black B******' After Pal Was Raped

Liam Neeson has revealed he once walked the streets in order to 'find and kill a black b*d' after someone close to him was raped.

archive.is/hfYxc

The Taken star made the blunt revelation during a press junket to promote his new film Cold Pursuit.

Admitting he is now ashamed of his "awful behavior," Liam explained how he was enraged after someone close to him was raped years ago.
Speaking frankly, Liam, 66, said: "She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way.

"But my immediate reaction was I asked, did she know who it was? No. What color were they? She said it was a black person.

The Hollywood regular went on to explain how he was so protective of his pal that he took matters into his own hands. Liam continued: "I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I’d be… approached by somebody.

"I’m ashamed to say that, and I did it for maybe a week – hoping some ‘black b*d’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know?

"So that I could kill him."

Liam's brutal revelation came after being asked to explain why his character in the film, Nels Coxman, has such a need for revenge.

Attached: 1491183272834.jpg (1024x683 101.13 KB, 125.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1092465003721039877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fail. This is propaganda for Whites to back down and continue accepting jews' White genocide agenda.

based Schindler

This

more like turn the other cheek christian. like Jesus would. Jews at least don't sabotage their future ( not but choice but by greed ) like christcucks. Religions of cucks.

It's all the same, but heil'd nonetheless

Based pants pisser.

Lol at centrism

Attached: Dyl1ojqXQAEUiy5.jpg (1080x743, 90.23K)

WTF I love Hollyjew now!
Actually, I do think Neeson's characters are some of the best tbh.

These are paid jewish shills.

Reminder Neeson starred in this.

Attached: kinsey.jpg (287x425, 48.57K)

nope. i just don't support religion supporting zionism, open borders and feeding africa. spineless cowards. marxist religion. until we see another reconquista, don't bother me with christianity.

I'm ready for the race war to begin because I don't want to live in this world.

What's that?
Nothing to be ashamed about. I'd slaughter every nigger I'd see if this happened to anyone I know.

Okay, so you're not against Christianity, then. Stop spamming every thread with your paid jewish shilling. This has nothing to do with the topic.

The article goes on to explain a “cosh” is like a metal pipe or a bat used for hitting. Some potatoe eating phrase I think.

maybe if you stop saying i am paid to post here by kikes, i didn't have to explain it. i don't give a fuck about jesus or any aspect of that religion. only religion that have something close to truth is hinduism and budhism. you don't have to be that much paranoid. this is natsoc board. not christian board

anyway. brave words from Liam Neeson.

Can confirm.

There's nothing "brave" about a leftist Hollywood actor apologizing for being racist.

By the way, Hinduism is an "abrahamic religion" by the same criteria that the other three are. You're a paid shill going to have to backpedal now that your ruse has been exposed.

I looked it up and all the results were batons or shit that looked like dildos. That's why I asked.

That's how much I found out. But thanks. I still don't know what the fuck a cosh is exactly.

god I hate this faggot

No, you're not. You're waiting and doing nothing. Meanwhile, the war began decades ago and whites are being exterminated the world over.

hinduism is not abhrahamic religion. neither vedas. sorry i hurt your christian feelings. you only exposed how fragile your ego is. you will be reincarned again after you die. if you belive you was bad, you can go to hell, if you think you deserve punisment. you don't see christianity is just older versin of european mindcontrol.

if you belive in jesus, you will see jesus after death. if you belive in allah, you will see allah. because beings who run this show, look they want you to see them. you meet them when you sleep. jews worship them.

Attached: Reptilian eye.jpg (1280x720, 28.17K)

Wait did Liam just say someone close to him was raped and so he just went looking for the first nigger he could find to shoot? Or did he mean he was going to kill THE rapist. I ask because I never know what the fuck he is ever trying to say.

Prove to me that Abraham existed, and that he wasn't created just so the Jews could lay claim to the religions.

You can't, because he only exists in the Jewish texts. He's not in the Gnostic works or the Hellenistic works.

You have no clue how much ammo is in my basement.

Who gives a shit about 4000+ year old fantasy books besides kikes, goyim and muslims?

what he described is cuckstianity. luke 14 26.

I'm not paid, cuckstianity is poison.
not off topic, the angle of the aritical is right in line with cuckstianity

Some people will take this seriously, but I think he's being hyperbolic.

Attached: Cosh.jpg (1280x720, 32.18K)

I really hope this is a shoop.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1092465003721039877
It is not.

I lol'd

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CUMSKINS YPIPUHH

Utterly based.

So he's promoting a film and will presumably say anything to get publicity. This is certainly the first time I've heard of this movie.

Cover for the lie he's about to tell, hoping to deflect some of the Twitter rage he's about to get. Also, his "motive" was all at once a parody of aggrieved white masculinity and a valid reason to kill, by the twisted logic of the twitterati.

Praise for an unmarried female who went out without a chaperone like some kind of hussy.

Premise #1: It was a nigger.

Premise #2: I am a badass.

Translation: "Everybody please get outraged and spread this around so my kike employers can make many more shekels than the accounting department expects." Nice job on that, OP, by the way.

3edgy5me

Tie back into the product being hawked.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a superb example of marketing kikery. They literally teach this in graduate school for marketing majors, but it's rare to see it pulled off so masterfully. This is a set of lies crafted by the genuine article, propaganda-wise. Brilliant. And it will be highly successful. This is all we're going to be talking about until later this week, when Trump nukes Damascus, or whatever.

Genesis 32:30
> I have seen the face of god
John 1:18
>no one ever saw the face of god

Open up your bible and see for yourself and don't try to look it up on the internet unless you want to give your cookies to 3rd parties harvesting your private data.

Attached: biblehub dot com.png (630x440, 18.87K)

typicial zionist rightwinger. they are only against islam. sometimes they take shots on easy targets like SJW for optics points.

this whole islam conquest is one giant psyop. fight each christian and muslim goys. we will support both sides. good old international clique

Seriously?

How religion of jewish cuck who dated whore, can help us fight a jews? Guy who let whole city torture him. It doesn't even make any sense. Good will send his only son here so we could have torture him to death. That somehow save our souls from sins. Forever. But if you don't belive it, you will end in hell forever. But you will propably end there anyway, because God allow only best of the best to his special club. So this whole life is test where you suffer, to show god how good boy you are. Yet you will propably end in live anyway, because survive here without sin is impossible. Just be good sheep and don't fight for yourself. You will get your reward after you die. Sorry, we don't have proof your reward even exist.

Honestly christianity is worst religion i know.

There is nothing centrist about it. It is an anti-white kike faggot shilling for his anti-white faggot leftism. Hitler was a centrist you bluepilled retard.

No, to bludgeon to death.

No soy boys allowed.

What a cancerous thread.
Wow, who knew?

That's the other thing in EVERY FUCKING THREAD NOW, jesusniggers that can't read their (((bible))) and skykike's commandments right from his own nose.

And then there's the demoralization shill.
KILL YOURSELVES
ALL YOU DO IS POST THE SAME SHIT YOU DUMB NIGGERS

what an intellectual. the rapist was black and liam specifically said he was looking for some nigger to start shit with him not the other way around. random nigger starting shit with people = higher chance of said shit starting nigger being a rapist.

lmfao

Fuck off atheist.

Grow up.

*tips fedora*

> Kill A Black B**' After Pal Was Raped

WHY ARE YOU CENSORING YOU FUCKING NIGGER?
Go to 4chan if you are going to be a fucking pussy faggot.

Attached: uHave2GoBack.jpg (249x255, 18.97K)

What word is he censoring anyways? Bud? Bad? The fuck?

Everyone point and laugh

that is your argument. i only said that hinduism and budhism is much closer to truth that christianity, judaism and islam.

How the hell are there always more four-letter words to learn?

*prays impotently*

Didn't take you faggots long to drop your thin veneer eh?

What is this, 2010?
Are you athiests going back to the muh ebil racist christians rhetoric now that you drop the pro white shtick?

British for club or stick.

the real meme is

chivalry , taken

make shift weapon , club … could be sock with rocks in it

hes a fag … why do you give a shit about him

Bod?

Cream crackered wit daisy roots kick and prance the ginger beer, ducks and geese.

Whoop forgot the duke of kent.

Attached: OeF2[1].gif (288x160, 3.33M)

Get wrecked, son.

Attached: Jews Jewing Jews.png (212x238, 31.55K)

Get out.

It is, yeah. You were wrong. It's just as "abrahamic" as the others. The designation and association is false. Stop using it.

I don't care. It's sitting there, doing nothing. Whites are being actively exterminated all over the world. You are doing nothing to kill nonwhites. You are doing nothing to prevent white genocide. No one is.

No, you're just repeating the same jewish shit that you've done for years. It's pathetic.

are you saying hindusim is spawned from christianity? who are the aryans then

and neither are you, for your rectal ruination, faggot.

Uh, hinduism goes back four tousand years my friend.

Attached: Thank you come again.jpg (480x640, 123.32K)

And you're doing what, gloating?

Attached: (you).jpg (500x430, 57.94K)

so you're saying the jewish "5000 year old claim" means hindusim is a branch of judaism
where's the proof of a 5000 year old talmud, rabbi?

No, just that Hinduism is an "abrahamic religion" by the same criteria as Christianity and Islam–it "acknowledges the existence of Abraham." The name of the fucking caste system is Brahman, user. BRAHMAN. aBRAHMAN. aBRAHaM. Come on, learn your etymologies. This is how languages drift. Don't tell me that shalom (Israel), salaam (Middle East), selam (India), salamat (Thailand), and salamatpagi (Indonesia) are coincidentally similar. My only point is that saying "abrahamic religion" is completely meaningless and has nothing to do with any meaningful association. It's a jewish trick, like saying, "judeo-christianity."

Either kill yourselves or read posts before replying. Holy fucking shit.

I'd tell you again but pic related.

Attached: Can't Make a Nigga Read.jpg (500x571, 91.33K)

You're bitching about that faggot, yet you aren't in a position to do so because you yourself are doing nothing. Kill yourself.

Based American education strikes again.

At least you keep proving me right.

kek

Attached: GIDF Is Upset.JPG (520x390, 43.06K)

epic

You will never be white.

just tell me shlomo

they're different gods
pop linguistic analysis doesn't make it real
it means islam christianity judaism and all associated writings from those cultures

Attached: difference-sm.jpg (370x215 113.19 KB, 29.37K)

So prove me wrong. Go use your ammo and guns. You won't.

Yes, and.
Too bad; you were wrong.
So is hinduism. Oops. Now stop spreading jewish hoaxes and shut the fuck up about things you don't understand.

Ok nigger.
Read it.

you sound like an atheist

like all rabbis, they sell lies. so prove the 5000 year old claim and then prove that hinduism descended from it.

Good thing I said nothing in your greentext, then, huh? Fuck off.

And how long ago moshe, by christian reckoning, was the christ jew born? Now take it and divine that by the number of BTUs it will take to burn through your corpse.
Like I said nigger learn to read, you're attributing the wrong shit to the wrong anons. Hinduism is four fucking thousand years old. It is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO HAVE SPRUNG FROM JEWSUS.

are you stupid?

and also from judaism

pretty sure Zig Forums is just this now

Attached: amerimutt.png (376x309, 165.2K)

Kill yourself you will never be white.

No selfies, please.

go fuck yourself because the claim is judaism predates hinduism and spawned it.
you assertion here is that hinduism is 4000 years old. you are agreeing with the rabbi

rebe please

Also used as a verb. "Got coshed by the rozzers"
Got clubbed by the police.

Everytime a thread is dereiled, the jew wins.

don't talk about shit you don't know then

You were proven wrong. Run along.

Attached: 35426093576235j6235961h34612k354j61235.jpg (799x687, 197.28K)