Why Jews will be gone in~3 geerations (and that's a good thing!)

First, let me introduce myself as the autistic user with grandparents from Lithuania and Germany who has spent about a decade and a half studying Jews. I usually do "AMA," first on cuckchan years ago and then began here. If you'd like confirmation that I actually know what I'm talking about, I believe other thread I made is still up.
i think, for once, I have good news. sepnt the weekend reading various articles/books o the Jews and the possibility of them dying out (the intermarriage rate is now 70%. Now, this would not be that big a deal, and would take many generations to really manifest, EXCEPT: in Israel, you have toe religious kikes having 4-6 kids (while on welfare and studying the Talmud all day, and praying to their tribal god to kill all the gentiles and bring them all their gold and their women as slaves). If you caught it last year, massive riots because the orthodox kikes don't even want to do their mandatory 1 or 2 years in the army.
So in any event, here is the situation– you have these poor, low IQ, very militant (though of course none want to fight themselves) Jews breeding like the rats they are, secular having almost no kids. This, well first of all it's creating an enormous deby bubble since they live on gibs, but that's the least of it. The Talmud/Torah Jews are NEEDED by the big Jew politicians for their endorsement, both Sephardi and Ashkenazi. These are the types of kikes notable for sayimg things like "it would be permissible to kill a non-Jew and take his liver if a Jew needed it" and lots of other gems if you only look.
What's the problem here? As most of you know, the Jew line is matrilineal and these kikes SO NOT accept converts. Not Trump's wife, not Kushner's marriage to Heidi Klum, not Abramovich's 'Shiksa" ex-wives, none of them. They can't and won't. Even if they wanted to just for political reasons (you can bet Neyanyahu asked the head rabbi to recognize Trumps's daughter just for political reasons). Nope. Oh, should also mention Zukerberg's kids are NOT Jews by Israeli law.
so, what does all this mean? Recent stats show that US and canadian Jews are intermarrying at a rate of 70%. Now, my first reaction was to mourn at the loss of good White genes like Kloss (she may be a graindead, but she is 6 foot 2). BUT, when they have kids, no matter how "Jewy" Kloss tries to bring them up to please her husband, if Israel is still around in 16-17 years for them to go on their "Birthright Israel" trips, as Isrel mvoes more and more to the relifious right based on demographic patterns they will either A. not be allowed to go B. Will be allowed to go, but will be reminded non-stop they are NOT real Jews.
Consider how insane the religious leaders, these Talmud/Torah Jews. They talk about the fucking Mullahs and the leaders of Hezbollah, these kikes are a million times worse. For potentially billions of dollars (We all know how Trump's daughter loves to and is very good at subverting daddy!) and even potentially saving their kike asses if Trump's daughter and her faggot husband had a house there, all the head rbbi had to do was "make the daughter of the most powerful nation on earth and Israel's only "friend" on this earth a Jew? Would he? NOPE!
So over the years, as the Jew religious ppulation increases and their head rabbis neome even more and more Tlmud/Torah Jws from the Mencham Scheneerson school (these were the kike sin NYC burning down one another's homes and synagogues of other sects of othrodox Jews who didn't believe he was "the messiah." It got really bad for a time, though the big NYC papers covered it up, of course, and a bunch of kikes died).
Do you understnd what I'm saying? So yes, we may lose some good females genes, and that's a tragedy for us (will show a pic below of what Aryan vs Jew looks like when born of same woman). BUT, for that price, these little Jews and Jewesses, do you think any o fthese mishclings are ever going to give a fucking cent of their own money Israel, support them in any way, or even support them politcally after they were rejected by Israel as teenagers? Of course not! And more and more secular Jews will move away from there (eish, sorry Berlin) as they've been doing for years now (see Max Blumenthal's book on this, will get title and amazon link if anyone interested.
So, in short, Israel is FUCKED. They are going to left eitha bunch of loe-IQ, religious Jews who study their Talmud all day long nd refuse to fight in IDF, and a bunch of Mischling kids who won't go there. Christ, even the full-blood Natalie Prtman won't go there anymore because of the bad PR now associated with it.
In 2-3 Generations, the kikes are FINISHED. I just hope to Chirst a buke finishes them off so no western nations end up having to take them. Or "madagascar Plan" anyone?

haaretz.com/1.5120784
cbc.ca/news/politics/jewish-census-numbers-1.4381585

Attached: kike-slime.png (950x696, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-younger-jews-don-t-see-u-s-jewry-in-decline-1.5488837
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/09/chart-the-decline-of-europes-jewish-population/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6f2d6205f3c6
archive.fo/RxKJ3
8ch.net/pol/res/12688325.html
archive.fo/8UF3N
8ch.net/pol/res/12688325.html#12759099
paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/limb-lengthening/how-does-limb-lengthening-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8zJuHWZUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QlE9OKnxqgo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
unz.com/akarlin/the-geopolitics-of-the-age-of-malthusian-industrialism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kikes can't die out due to mixing because they're an ethno-religious tribe comprised of several ethnicity, from European to Asian and Africa. We must destroy Jewishness itself.

Attached: NO GOOD JEWS 2.PNG (672x382, 68.9K)

The fucking news just keeps getting better. Most have missed it, since they've been too close to the forests to see the trees:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-younger-jews-don-t-see-u-s-jewry-in-decline-1.5488837

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/09/chart-the-decline-of-europes-jewish-population/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6f2d6205f3c6

archive.fo/RxKJ3

BUT NOW, of course one has to keep in mind the kike penchant for exaggeration. You look ar one crooked and it's "oy vey, it's annuda shoa. Vasn't 6 million enough already?" But the info is simply comig from too many sources, ad not just kikes sources. Comiing from Pew, who while leftist are not completely kiked. See, most of the "magapede" retards voted for Trump thinknig that he, single-handedly, would do something fo this nation. Welll, of course, he never intended to and won't. BUT, but, what he WILL do is widen the gap even more between Israeli Jewry and Us Jewry. If you follow Western news only and don't staet with South China Post and work your way around the world as I do, how many pictures of Netanyahu at the White house have you seen? I'd venture to say 1 at most, yet King Kike is there constantly. He
s sure as shit on the front page if Israeli newspapers each time he's there. So, why won't the Us media show it when kind king is there? Why no front page article in the NYT? Simple– the Jew Salzbergers—publishers of the NYT– do not want american Jewry to see Netanyahu pictured with Tump for fear of it losing Israel support among Jewry.
Whatever happens though, in the next year or so, except a push for war with Iran like nothing you've ever seen before, maybe even a flase flaf blamed on Iran.

We are not going anywhere…. And our relatives are coming to America goy.

A Jew I knew was like just lie bro and come with me on a free trip. So no. All Jews will be getting thier Anerican tax payer paid trip.

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

So many typos, but a good read. Why are you typing so fast dude?

Because a kikes life span is short. No time for proof reeding.

i don't buy this. And even if we assume it is true, did you read my post user? Who is having 4-6 kids? The religious, the 90 IQ. Who are have 1.5 kids? The secular. It's already caught up with them, which is why no matter what Netanyahu does, he keeps getting elected. His fucking son was caught on his phone gragging that his father set up a gas deal for one of his friend's father's (illegally)eeorth billions of dollars. In same post, little netanyahu tries to pimp out his girlfriend. Yes, he is predicted to win again in April. Before april, expect an attack on Gaza, what the kikes call "mowing the lawn" or "reassering their deterrence capicity" by going on a murder spree and killing a few thousand defenseless woman and children.
Who do the kiekes hav ein their "Labour party?" That beautiful, coquettish little Tsipi Livnii, who has a nose I could land an F-16 on in choppy waters. The same darling who bragged back in 2014 that Israeli Soldiers in Gaza had "acted like real hooligans."
I suspect you msy be a Jew yourself, or just uninformed. The religious kikes in Israel are gaining more and more power. Look at dumb "Shiksas" like Savannah Gutrie, who was stupid enoug to marry a worthless kike who does nothing but sponge off her? Her kids? NOT JEWS. Trump's daughter's kids? NOT JEWS. SAcha-Baron Cohen's family (BTW, he isn't just a kike who makes offensive movies– he comes from an "old" (well, as "old" as kike families can said to be in Uk sinc etthey wer expeled en masse, then Cromwell bmade te nation-wrecking mistake of allowing the back in–which led to the Uk gihhting for Jewish internests in both World Wars but that's for another thread). One of the Baron-Cohens was chairman of Royal Dutch shell's British holdings, and did a good deal to keep churchill afloat during his "wilderness years." Like cockroaches, lift up something subversive going on in the UK to change the demographics, and you will find a Baron-Cohen, blinking at the light like a startled cockroach).

Not buying it.

Attached: ivanka potato face.jpg (590x350, 26.73K)

i did it the same in my other thread. I need to just get it all out very quickly. and if you can understand, why the hell does it matter. I'll link you to other thread, which is better…

I get your point but being jew is a mix of attitudes (being a kike) and privilege ("Anti-semite!").
Even if they are all destroyed, some retards will copy their style and reinstaurate their ways.

Attached: jew score.png (1136x1398, 731.91K)

You know Hymie, your tribe has gotten way with a LOT more than you'VE been punished for, have't you? you tried same tactic in last thread I did 2 weeks ago, thinking it would throw me off. Did it? No slomo, it only Ispired me more.
so, here
s the same offer to you as I made in last thread– if any facts here are wrong–other than obvious typos– CORRECT THEM. Both I and every one else would be grateful. Is topic too boring for you? Then direct me and everyone else to BETTER content you've written, drawn, Videoed, whatever. But until and unless you are going to do that, SHUT YOUR FUCKING LEERING, GREASY, HOOK-NOSED KIKE MOUTH, BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE IT SHUT FOR YOU.

Attached: kike-hypocrites.jpg (1024x581 1.06 MB, 115.74K)

that's perhaps the stupidest argument i've ever heard, and goes against all known science on the kikes' behavior as "Group Evolutionary Strategy." Read "Culture of Critique" by Kevin Macdonald and then come back.

here you go. Some anons archived the last one since they found it so helpful. This one also has a shitton of typos but also has a great number of sources and you'll lear n more reading this (of you follow up the cited articles) than you wold from 10 different books on Jewry:

8ch.net/pol/res/12688325.html

Are jews rushing to CRISPR to attempt to salvage their faulty genetics? I've never fathomed how they live and breed with such high rates of genetic disorders and mental instability.

I had also read something last year that the jews were breeding far below replacement level, as well.

Where did I say they wouldn't be getting the offers? BUT, how do you think they're going to be treated as the talmud/torah jews are averaging 5 kids and the secular Jews 1 kid? Soon you fuckers won't even be able to field a single division.

Whatever, Schlomo.

what the hell good will it do them id their females simply don't want to have kids? At least not the secular ones. The religious ones are breeding like fucking roaches. You can see it in the areas near Crown Heights, where the poor, welfare Jews live next to niggers and every 20 years or so it flares up and the niggers start beating them up. Last time it happened when a like hit a nigger, the nigger's organs were literally falling out, and the private kike ambulance took the jew to hospital with a sprained finger or something and left the nigger on pavement to bleed out.

Goes to show that niggers come in all different colors.

What's the fucking best you can do? the SECOND thread like this I've then, people were so grateful for the fucking info they achieved it and I was happy to spread it. and THAT, you piece of vermin, is the best all your Basbara training has left you with? If I'm wrong, CORRECT ME. Otherwise, just shut your fucking greasy mouth before you end up like Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Eights you Jew Prick.

BTW, other thread, where I have new questions I need to answer:

Archive someone made:
archive.fo/8UF3N

Original on this board (still up):

8ch.net/pol/res/12688325.html#12759099

re: the rushers and their height, if you look at their father and mother, NO WAY should they be over foot 3. There
s been a rumor in NYC for a while now that there is a crooked surgeon down in West Pal who has been giving illegal growth hormone shots (if you can pay in cash) to the rich for a very long time. Look at Kushner's Jew father. He's maybe 5 foot 8? Both those fuckers MUST have been on HGH since before puberty.

As for her, given her height, I think she might be a tranny. And he face isn't even "gorgeous" like some models you see and just can't help but stare. Used to be a restaurant in Midtown on the east side in one of Ian Schrager's old hotels where you'd see the "super models" of the late 90s, and some of them, yes, really looked like that IRL. Have only seen Kloss IRL a few times, but she Is NOT that pretty IRL. That girl.."Alexandra Ambrosino" (who I think married a kike as well and had kids) Is really gorgeous in person.

Wish, the KUSHNERS. I can't recall the doctor's name and couldn't write it even if i did, but in the late 90s/early 00s, FL was like the fucking wild West for medicines if you had money. any opiate, any benzo, any burgey, if you had the cachet hey'd fucking do anything you wanted. They MAY have had the limb-lengthening surgery (also done in Palm beach) in addition to GH:

paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/limb-lengthening/how-does-limb-lengthening-work/

BTW- if you have…oh, $330k or so and 6-8 weeks you can take off work, they can turn you from a 5 foot 8 manlet into a 6 foot 2 chad. Even if you are in your 30s. You just need to turn the pin at the same time each day. There's a 60 mins on it for anyone interested.

Exactly. Trumps first wife was a kike.

Attached: ISRAEL IS POZZED LOL 04.png (640x640 636.37 KB, 123.59K)

Attached: ISRAEL IS POZZED LOL 09.jpg (620x620 692.55 KB, 98.28K)

Attached: ISRAEL IS POZZED LOL 14.png (600x405 134.57 KB, 664.97K)

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: JEWS PROMOTE DEGENERACY IN CHILDREN 05.png (469x344 380.73 KB, 30.94K)

Attached: JEWS FUCK KIDS 05.png (1328x558 337.93 KB, 306.44K)

correct.
fundamentalist, orthodox are increasing in number. they are the vast minority.
the others are declining worldwide.

Well they are pedo fags…who are more interested in diddling their 'flock' than their wives (yikes, at least you can tell the boys from the kike girls when they are little).

None of the caps I just posted indicate a people that are destined for anywhere but oblivion.

Attached: MERCHANT - MADAM GILLIOTINE.gif (610x661 131.92 KB, 238.89K)

Attached: SAINT GIBSON 02.jpg (650x1000, 122.72K)

TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE

KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS

GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS
GAS THE BOOMERS

HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT
HITLER WAS RIGHT

Attached: HITLER APPROVES 02.jpg (970x545 552.69 KB, 91.64K)

Even if every jew in israel disappeared there would still be as many left elsewhere.

Attached: Jew_Art_Commentary.png (1267x517, 587.6K)

Mel Gibson is a hero

Stopped reading. Not your blog.

I MIGHT buy it, were it not for the fat that one of his sons is 6 foot5 or 6 foot 6. How many 6 foot 5 men do you know born of kike mothers? Oh, I'm certainly no defender of Trump, believe me. Just doesn't make sense to me.
BTW, note the difference– one of the soon of a 5 foot 3 kike, one is the spawn of a 6 for plus Ayran named Peter cook:

Attached: NEW-TIMES-SEMITE.png (717x359 3.26 MB, 43.56K)

Great info, OP. But, you should take some time to proof your content before posting because there are some real dumbfuck mistakes that would have been missed only if you were staring at your fingers the entire time you typed out this diatribe.

Again, great news. It's been a long time since I've had a nice white pill.

No, it's not asshole. But, in life you learn to make exceptions, as others have already determined i am worth such an exception since my autism is centered around around kikes. And I only used that language so people could connect the 2 threads, since 4 or 5 different people archived it since they felt there was so much useful into in that thread? You don't? Well, fuck you, your loss. I've put in well over 10,000 of reading into this, the amount they say it takes to become a master…pianist, painter, whatever. From the earliest stories my grandmother told me about seeing kike commies shoot her parents and managing to escape, my subject has been kikes,
And believe me, would MUCH rather my autism has in…the stick market or coding, but unfortunately artists don't get to pick. Whatever the subject is just finds them. You CANNOT be "autistic" about something that feels dutifully and for me, other than the gym I have no other passion in life like gathering if on the Kikes….

Believe me, i know that user. but if i stop to proofread and correct even dumb mistakes, I lose the train of autistic thought and then often it's gone forever and never coming back, Ig win't make sense to anyone here who isn't truly autistic about something, but you interrupt the flow for even 3 seconds and..ppof! it's gone.

btw user– you haven't seen it so much here, but if you look at the other thread up I'm able to quote page numbers, authors, names, even exact passages, right from memory as if i was looking at the book and "locked" onto that page. You can go see the other thread if you care. I'm able to quote in some cases entire paragraphs right from memory. If I stop to correct spelling or grammar for even a second, it would all disappear from before my mind's eye.
That may sound retarded or even pretentious but only another actual august could understand what I mean,,,,

True. But still, that's billions a year the Us doesn't have to send them, no war endless fucking wars for their sake, no no subverting the Us congress for a foreign nation through "AIPAC" since it would no longer exist.
The question becomes, where would they go? Truman was openly in favor of Madacascar until, as Vidal reports, he font hr suitcase wl one million. Thus the question becomes, "where would these great parasites from the swedes of the East go?
For fuck's sake, a Mayan village elder who had ever even heard of them before expelled them from a Guatemalan city since his people begged him to because they could not deal with them. Maybe some part of India or china?

You just fucking won't stop. i can't tell if you are a kike yourself or it's some weird type of "jealousy?" If it is the latter, believe me, you wouldn't want my life. I go to work, 2 hours at the gym, come home, and read about the kikes until 2am. Every day. My ex-fianceé (who ws gorgeous) left me because I spent the 5 das we we spent at…that famous hotel that overlooks the Smokey Mountains in TB, the one where F.Scott Fitzgerald write and every resident for over 100 years up until FDR stayed, it has a walk0in fireplace….I spent time time devouring my new 4 volume collection of Henry For'd's "The international Jew."
Oh, and for the record asshole, expressing oneself like a nigger would be "Bix nood muxdagod amuttf uggin nigger… etc.." Not typos, you brainless bag of human waste.

The Orthodox Jews are the reproductive organ of jewry. Half leave the ultra religious community to become liberal kikes who take out their anger on the goyim because their rabbi sucked on their penis.

Fucking hate my life…largest private residence ever but in the US, where the Vanderbilts use to throw parties and just acres and acres of the most beautiful manicured grounds and mountain views you can imagine…and i saw NONE of it.
Don't ever envy someone who has real autism…

Attached: bilmore2.png (1194x836 2.62 MB, 1.91M)

Simply not true. although, the kikes themselves are more and more trying to encourage this, since they need their ranks replenished, but it ain't working. There was actually a movie this past year with a plot involving a kiss who left.
In addition, a few years ago while Was at Williams, the kikes at Faux (?) were doing a documentary on Jews who had left their orthodox way of life. But if they leave, they are never allowed to see or talk to their families. So don't believe many are doing it. It's less than one half of 1%/:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8zJuHWZUQ

Three generations from now, they ascend to new forms. Hobgoblins.

Here
s another feel good story for you anons. One of the greasiest (actually, probably THE) most hated, greasiest kike in the UK— whom the DM gave the name "Sir Shifty" after he sold a huge chain that was about to slide into bunsupycy to someone who had never run a business before for 1 pound, and left about 35,000 Brit retail workers with no pensions as he cruised around the Med from Malta to Rhdes in his $ 1 billion Yachy, while also facing 10 different sexual assault cases, yet STILL 9!!!) keeping hid knighthood. We this you or me or ANY non0Jew, forget it.
So, the whitewall here? The guy who is notorious for his verbal abuse and use of word NIGGER had his previous daughter, his only child, marry a NIGGER and have a kid by one. Fuck the Jew cocksucker and his mulatoo grandkids,

Attached: jews-love-black-cock.jpg (636x382, 50.11K)

Oh, meant to mention he STILL has his knighthood, just as I believe Mugabe still kept his after he sanctioned the mass rape and murder of Whites…

Its a cult of power and wealth. If they all were atheist and blond haired, they would still claim their jewish religious and semitic background. Its a cult. They dont care about facts. They will just lower the bar if they have to, cult leaders need followers, they adjust the propaganda to keep them or die. Rich jews dont want that, they will accept even the shittiest connection to judaism, "its about culture!", "your grandgrandmother was a jew? Welcome back!", etc.

Jews really reproduce through the media. The number of "spiritual jews" is mind boggling and most of these are lost causes. Reproducing physically for the jew just strengthens that personality because of familia and community connections that person will have. They feign purity, meanwhile are scientifically proven to be the most mongrel peoples on earth. It's another aspect of the jewish psychology to understand something that they no longer are or never were. It's like fighting their natural materialistic nature through artificial means of making themselves above their materialistic nature.

If all those with jewish blood disappeared overnight the jew would still continue for centuries to come if not addressed because their spiritual aftermath will linger on for generations to come through tens to hundreds of millions of spiritual jews.

Again user, read "Culture of Critique" by Dr. Kevin Macdonald and get back to me. In fact, there are about 40 books/ articles suggested in the other thread I did that you should read.
Define for me exactly what a "spiritual Jew" is, and where it shows up on a DNA test. I believe the word you are look for is "lemmings," the word Dr. Pierce used, who just mindlessly follow whatever the Jewish part line is at any given time.
i genuinely don't know what you mean, but as someone who has spent over 10,000 tudyung this, you'd do best to start with "Jewish History, Jewish religion; the weight if 3,000 years." (it's free as a .pdf, search). Then get "Culture of Critique." THEN come back and post again, because in all frankness you haven't a clue what you are speaking about.

You know nothing, then. This is outdated shit. If the father is a genetic "Semitic" Arab and a religious jew he will make the same as sons; jews. If his mother was genetic "Semitic" Arab and a religious jew he will make the same as daughters, even if his wife is not; jews.

No they would;dn't user. You're separating Jewish physiognomy and other physical characteristics from their psychology and personality, which you cannot do. Why do you think Jews tend to be small, weak, poor fighters, etc…?
While our Aryan ancestors were tilling the land most of the year, the Jews was either overseeing the estate or engaged i moneylending or tavern keeping or running a pawn shop. In other words, there was no need for nature to select for characteristics that would make Jews good soldiers or good farmers, since they never did any of that. Did you see last year, the pic of IDF soldiers in diapers? Why do you think Europeans don't shit or piss themselves at the sound of a gun? It's simply in our blood.
Again, you also could learn much from "culture of critique. Myths don't come from nowhere user. Why do you think…Pinocchio's nose grows long like a jew whenever he lies? Because Jews, over thousands of years, were known as liars, thus their big noses became associated with dishonesty. It all fits together user.

Stupid motherfucker. How does one even answer that? YES, the Jew line is matrilineal. Anyone who doubts it can check "The World Jewish Encyclopedia." You must be…i'd say a rape baby from an arab and jewess, but then would have been aborted. So, your fucking father is a Jew, mother is arab, and you are trying to civic yourself the kikes accept you as a Jew? Yeah good luck with that one Abdulah.

Slow down with the typing, your posts are eye-rape

and who has the fucking gun to your head making you read the thread hymie?

They only claim to count the bitch DNA because it is easier to verify when it comes to denying their gibs.

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (1036x905, 422.27K)

Just want to be sure, I HAVE got it right, haven't I? Father an Arab or perhaps a druze , mother is a likes and you are trying to convince yourself the jukes accept you as a JEW? Boy are you in fir s fucking wakeup call.

KIKESS

They already do that, most of them look like europeans because they are europeans. You can recognize an arab right away, but jews blend in perfectly - because they arent from the middle east. They're massively secular too. Yet still claiming theyre jews.

Even you sound like a jew trying to keep jewish identity separate, even at a cost of admiting every flaw that Zig Forums associates with jews.

Not him, but…

Don't forget that while the jews are big dope pushers, they themselves are eager consumers of their own filthy poison. The results on the children of jewesses has been catastrophic. While it's true there's a lot of neurological problems resulting from the inbreeding of their tight little tribe it's even more evident that the young jewish girls, who are some of the most spoiled brats on earth have irreversibly poisoned the egg cells in their ovaries with using E.

I personally know a jewess who was cute and clever, she has a very prosperous business, and she played around with E. I warned her of the genetic damage she was doing to her egg cells and she became very irate with me; they don't like being thwarted in their capricious whims, you know. Then her son as born. He's now 10 and can't read. He'll never be able to read. His grandfather was an inorganic chemistry professor at a prominent NE USA university.

The mental retardation and "autism" you're seeing in masses of jew kids is the direct result of partying with E among other idiotic party drugs.

As for the ultra orthodox welfare chabad fucks that breed like rats to get more gibs from the government, it's hilarious. It's like the vermin have parasites. The sewer rats have fleas carrying bubonic plague.

That jew's daughter is such a foul slut I almost feel sorry for the tattooed nigger criminal that has to fuck her hole(s)

Attached: OWEu[1].gif (480x204, 2.02M)

if you give a short kid HGH before he stops growing he can grow pretty tall.

Take Tony Robbins for instance; a classic case of a short kid who got the Human Growth Hormones shots.

Why wait 3 generations kike?

Rahowa today!

Ivana kikier than dog shit

Attached: a40856e204458dde8639d0d24cd189f97571a80d9697bf55f30ce59d642ed949.jpg (255x255, 18.21K)

We need more great Jewesses like infowhores Lee anne macadoo.

If they all jump black cock their will only be mongoloids not Jews which are less of a threat.

Don't tell her I'm 6ft10 and white. I don't want to have regrets when breeding out the kike like all Jewesses should.

P.S. her linkedin showed she was AIPAC. I have screen caps.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-140406_Browser.png (1080x2246 386.74 KB, 1.5M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-140406_Browser.png (1080x2246, 386.74K)

Fuck off schlomo and kill yourself

Quit giving them so much credit, break their control of news and entertainment and make AIPAC register under FARA is what needs to happen. But our main focus should be improving ourselves.

As most of you know, the Jew line is matrilineal

This is the biggest lie of all, it's Patrilineal, they will marry women from any ethnic group, it's the continuation of the Semitic Paternal DNA that's all important within the hybrid group.

As a predatory group they have always taken European wives, the basis of their Mit DNA is European, they bred for success, patrilineal descent is the main theme of the Bible and begins with the story of Jacob and the breeding of the mixed herd allegory.

LOL. 20 years ago I asked a jew about him and he completely changed the subject on me. Was one of my first redpills. (That and he was always trying to shut discussion down…)

Quit giving them credit? Actors/prostitutes are just want you want when you need control of news and entertainment. They did a terriffic job, but the white man is supposed to IGNORE all (((media))) anyway.

Why we are winning the meme war.

Classic sign of kikery: complaining about something rather than demonstrating superiority.

But wait, there's more…

Attached: cdnshrine.jpg (432x432, 29.45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QlE9OKnxqgo

Some of them even know this and "oh, I never want children anyway user, and I'll just abort the sprog if the rubber breaks" is common.

Silicon Valley is a perfect example of this.

Zig Forums - jew acceptance

Through my observations, I have come to determine that many jews have an innate neuroticism. The ethnic semitic jews have this muscular tenseness as if they're always nervous about something.
The hand clutching is one of the tell-tale signs along with shifty nervous eyes.
It seems to me like they have a chronic paranoia that makes them act the way they do.
It makes them suspicious of non-jews.
It makes them want to get people preoccupied with porn or fighting with each other so they're left alone. They think they wouldn't be left alone otherwise.
They see adversity when there is none so they bring hate upon themselves through manifesting such adversity.
This anxiety/paranoia coupled with creative intelligence is not a good combination because they pretty much live to deceive. Deception appears to be a genetically hard-coded bodily function like breathing. Thus their deceptive ways seem to be hereditary.
The outliers that aren't this way are conditioned to behave this way by their leaders and established communities.

It's the same old story. Their innate abhorrent behavior causes them to dig themselves deep into hole of lies they can't recover from. They become hated and eventually expelled.

This is as kind as I can be. The countless millions they've exterminated is impossible to forgive especially since they seem to be oragnizing to do it again - like it's a natural cycle of the jew.
The holocaust is a projection of what they've done for all of recorded history. They accuse others of doing what they have always been guilty of.

Attached: zucksweat.jpg (525x297, 32.56K)

Love to see goyim bitch about jews. The jealousy is astounding. We ain't going anywhere, we've been around for thousands of years and will continue long after you and your kind are gone :)

No amount of lying to yourself will turn your delusion into reality.
Look inward. Consider your motivations and why they may exist. Dig deeper. Remember.

Jealousy? I'd rather run a mile through a field of cactii than be a jew piece of refuse for even a second. Your kind disgusts us for good reason. Commit suicide.

Attached: jews lie.gif (500x380, 1.35M)

The height of schlomo's ego is astounding.
Nobody wants to be a jew. Not even jews themselves. You are just a shade whiter than niggers and abos.

Israel is still a thing

Thanks OP. I always enjoy your threads. Ignore the shills kvetching about your typing, it's perfectly readable. An active mind alive with ideas is often chaotic.

Attached: 0e2ca010582bf2348af59adc221144c95ffb3f369ad7bd8257f65172ebf58188.jpg (399x399, 33.94K)

You aren't going anywhere? Humm…

Shalom.

When will you take the hint you are not wanted on this earth?

How many mass expulsions of kikes has their been so far? 400 right?

But you are not going anywhere you say…..I see.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

You haven't learnt from history, so you are doomed to repeat it - So gtfo and take your saggy tits jewess soft porn collection with you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-184011_Browser.png (1080x2246, 271.88K)

That's not what he said at all. Being Jewish doesn't work the same way as being white, black or yellow, Jews are inherently mongrels so there's no such thing as a "pure" Jew, a Jew is a Jew. Even the Nuremberg laws were incorrect about this, someone with distant Jewish ancestry only stops being one when they don't identify as one, don't look like one and most importantly don't act like one - the "if it walks like a duck…" principle.

Jews in general won't die out, only secular Jews will. Ultra Orthodox Jews have a high fertility rate, and eventually the majority of Jewry will become Ultra Orthodox.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
unz.com/akarlin/the-geopolitics-of-the-age-of-malthusian-industrialism/

Attached: jewish demographics.jpg (660x566, 377.98K)

OP tries to portray this as a shift between liberal and orthodox jewry, while in fact, both play their roles and are not opposed to each other in the slightest. Orthodox jewry is where the taint is concentrated, their entire religion is a blueprint on how to create an anti-race that manages to be both miscegenated and inbred. They are the ones who keep the impurity high and potent. Their role is not to be intelligent, beautiful, strong, or even to resemble goyim hosts. Their role is to preserve the essence. The uglier and more vile, the better. They are the queen bee.

Non-orthodox jewry has a platitude of other roles, some of them is to breed with the best goys and take some of their qualities so they can support the queen bee. Those qualities are dispensable, just like 'diluted' Jews are. They are like worker bees, they do all the subversion, elimination of threats, and reprogramming the hosts to serve them. They don't need to reproduce much because they are actually being reproduced by mixing the original taint with the fresh goy hosts. If they took too much goyim blood, they would stop being Jews, regardless of it being patrineal or matrineal. Top kikes all report to the Kahal, the rabbinical court. This division is made only to fool the unaware. It is however, those 'diluted' Jews that could, should they manage to survive the deadly disease and overcome it, gaining immunity in the process, that would prove to be our most valuable allies. This does not only apply to the "white" Jews, but also to the Semitic ones, as many nations there were the victims of the same plague that we are victims of today. Israel was the 'ground zero' where the infection was originally released by a certain "god"

The key to understanding jewry is to stop observing them as humans (which they are not), but as a demonic viral organism that functions like a hive-mind. The great majority of them is not even aware of it, as they are usually not a truly conscious creatures. Rather, they should be seen as a very dangerous and a very poisonous insect. But insects operate on a clear set of instructions and are incapable of creativity and original thoughts, no matter how complex their neural networks are. That makes them highly predictable, which is their greatest flaw.

Focusing too much on Orthodox Jews is a waste of time anyway. They're just a bunch of religious dingbats who suck their babies' dicks and read scripture all day, if that's all Jews were in the entire world they'd be hugely irrelevant. The ones that matter identify as atheists, Christians, whatever, the main Jewish component is in the blood.

With kikes it is the "one drop rule". Does not matter what the religious kikes think, even if only the father is a kike, the kid is to be considered full kike. Atheist jews are even more subversive and damaging than religious jews (e.g. communism, multiculturalism, kalergiites). All jews must die, you cannot let a single trace of their genes live on, or you would be fighting them forever and eventually one side would die out anyways. Jews are born "evil"/anti-white, jews are parasites of other ethnicities, jews must be exterminated.