Trump administration ONLY letting 20 migrants through border per day

In case you needed any more reason to hate this kike.

Reminder that Trump only exists to lull retarded boomers into thinking that they’ve finally saved America.

“WASHINGTON — Hundreds of migrants in a new caravan that just reached the U.S. border may have to wait in Northern Mexico for months, because the U.S. agents in the tiny Texas town where they want to cross can only currently process fewer than 20 migrants a day, according to Customs and Border Protection officials.

More than 1,800 migrants arrived in Piedras Negras, Mexico, on Tuesday, just across the Rio Grande from Eagle Pass, Texas.

The process of allowing only a small number of immigrants to be processed per day is known as metering, and was used for short periods of particularly high surges of immigrants under the Obama administration. However, the Trump administration has continued to use metering for months in San Ysidro, California, triggering the creation of migrant camps in Tijuana. Last month, two Central American boys were lured out of their migrant camp in Tijuana and murdered.

Immigration advocates worry about the poor conditions immigrants may face if they are forced to wait in Piedras Negras, a small town with little capacity to care for a large number of newcomers with no homes. They have called for the administration to deploy more resources, including asylum officers, to the border to help process more immigrants per day.“

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna968546

Why? Why the fuck is this happening? Lega Nord is only the second largest party in their parliament and already they’ve virtually halted immigration, yet the Republicans had complete control for two years and didn’t accomplish shit! Even now they could still stop this but all that they care about is ousting King just to show how ‘tolerant’ they are.
Fuck Trump and fuck the (((Republican))) party.
Is there any way to find a viable candidate who actually gives a shit about the future?
Is America terminally pozzed?
Is this country even worth saving?

Attached: 79AE2773-709E-4EE7-B358-D5254CCFC93E.jpeg (1000x668, 166.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shorturl.at/zJO68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 blackpill

Oh boy, another drumpf bread where we pretend there aren't any immigration laws and the fack trump hasn't gassed the jews race war now is proof that blah blah blah
So glad Zig Forums talks about bad orange man 24/7 now. It's just like Huffington Paint!

You're not on reddit

ANOTHER ANTI TRUMP IS A KIKE THREAD
THANKS RON

Attached: 0ae697a02317fd54a825cf4338abb9fced40a64781c5.jpg (600x255, 31.86K)

Trump said 25 mill, MIT says 20 mill, Mexican Ambassador says 30 mill. Trump needed to deport tens of thousands every single day since his first day in office. If he had been deporting that many we would know about it.

Still not on leddit

The immigration laws are just pretend

Go break a few and tell me how that works out for you. Oh, a make sure there are a thousand kike lawyers and spooks looking for an excuse to crucify you first

Who are you quoting?

You Ron, hold my beer.

no me user

Attached: index.png (1506x1627, 317.54K)

I SAID HOLD MY BEER, RON

Who the fuck is ron

Why do you keep asking that?
You should know.

Blackpill is the bestpill

Newfags who post should be banned.

So not only is he letting in 1.15 million+ legals but also 20 illegals a day too… This cuck country deserves to die.

Attached: a8520b412470014b9b41543513449771c217869b077e9a2b780840ec3cad137d.png (480x344 20.52 KB, 44.88K)

I would fuck the one in the second pic if she had a similar bodied sister.

We need more American Nationalists like the one in the second pic. USA. USA. USA.

Literally who? I follow David Duke.

Are you a race mixing Zionist?
Serious question.
If you are not and if you oppose such things, why do you support a race mixing Zionist as nominal puppet leader of America?

Trump screwed the pooch his first two years in office.
That was his only chance to get a really fantastic immigration bill passed and he totally blew it.

Trump is too busy sucking the rabbi's cock to care about America.

Discord trannies

The wall gets funded and will be built thanks to Trump's policy
Shills and yids BTFO
shorturl.at/zJO68

Attached: winning.jpg (200x200 429.22 KB, 56.61K)

It's CY+4, you memeshitting faggot.

Attached: Tay.Ai.jpg (212x278, 26.04K)

The only way Trump can win back my support is if he somehow manages to stop the brown wave from totally flooding our country.

TRUMP IS A KIKE
KILL ALL CHRISTCUCKS
GAS THE BOOMERS
HITLER WAS RIGHT

RED TEXT MAKES ME RIGHT
This board just keeps getting worse.

over 90% of which will be denied asylum.
This means 365 or less have legitimate claims to Asylum (have to be Mexican citizens, you can't cross other countries without asking for asylum there, and be eligible for U.S. asylum).

A lot of Mexicans ask for asylum because the cartels are threatening their lives, but with the libtards trying to eliminate our border, setting up sanctuary cities, and wanting to eliminate ICE, the Mexican gangs are now setting up shop in the U.S., and those legitimate asylum seekers will be in just as much danger here as they were back in Mexico.

Is there anything the left can't fuck up for everyone?

Sage, because shareblue thread.

I don't know I'm here because I hate jew's like trump

That makes it sound better than it is. That is in only ONE town on the border. Meanwhile, hundreds and hundreds of them cross the border per day.