This board is gay as fuck and 90% of the threads aren't even political...

This board is gay as fuck and 90% of the threads aren't even political. It's just a gay circle jerk about cocksuckers' obsession with minorities and an imaginary group called "the jews".

The fucking mods can delete this thread if they want but it's no less political than 90% of the faggotry on this board..

Attached: 1457909753135.jpeg (473x497, 34.41K)

If fucking only

Where did you get this pic of me? Fuck this I'm calling the cops. This is stalking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jews = Any white looking man with liberal beliefs
Prove me wrong

never correct an enemy when he's being a fucking retard
also
never argue with fucking retards

I think you mean kikel jerk

You're being anti-Semitic.

k manlet

yet you make a nonpolitical thread, contributing to this imaginary thread

This board alone is better than all of cuckchan prove me wrong.

This is the content codemonkey wants on this board.

Can always roll it up and head out to Natsoc colony while the getting is still good. Take extra bar soap for those women you're taking and make sure you don't leave your bazooka behind because there's a big Bear on meth heading your way for another fix.

Attached: faggits.png (857x482, 543.25K)

He doesn't "want" anything for or against this board. Why would you think a half-Asian man living in Asia would give a shit about a pro-white board mainly inhabited by whites from Western countries?

Typical cuckchannel"POL" slide thread. It even relies on the old script:
If on /v/:
If on Zig Forums:
How often do you see that here on 8/pol/?

Are you seriously defending threads that aren't relevant to the board? Just post on /b/ if you want "everything and the kitchen sink".

Checking those fucking wasted dubs.
However,

Attached: 1442197213508.jpg (402x366, 30.24K)

The problem was never jews, it was fanatical jesus-on-the-brain modern christians who honesly think their dead prophet will come back to life very soon. It ranks up there with beliefs that Mormons and Scientologists have.
Jews are just taking advantage of a very powerful religion that happens to have a substantial weakness to exploit; The absolutely retarded return-of-Christ belief. The Jewish demonize the Shia Muslims for the reason that the Shia do not hate Christians.

Attached: return.jpg (640x360, 45.49K)

Because he gets butthurt when we call out his other website for shitty articles and horsefaced ladyboys showing their ugly faces.

Ok Hershel.

Attached: jew.jpg (310x165, 5.64K)

Attached: 4funny.co.jpg (480x500, 53.26K)

Why do you love shitskins and kikes so much, OP? Are you aware that they don't reciprocate and actually hate you?

As if white people have ever done shit for me.

white people created technology

Its called civilization, you're welcome and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Attached: Friends_Toaster.jpg (600x600, 40.89K)

That's because faggots like you keep posting.

I'm bumping this
because why the fuck not.

Attached: Farting like a SIR on the toilet.mp4 (1920x1080, 7.13M)