Adidas sells white cotton shoe for black history month

rt.com/sport/451004-adidas-all-white-black-history-month/

Adidas removes all-white cotton sneakers created for Black History Month

Attached: pickc.jpg (1082x873, 438.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-07/gucci-halts-sale-neck-jumper-after-backlash-erupts-social-media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: bf929fededd0436ed57f0af4acaaf944250cc8b6837f2b84278a486c1cf163e7.png (280x324, 81.67K)

I dont get any of this. How the fuck is a shoe created for kang month, and it was removed because, why? Who is saying who or what is rayciss here? Not like it matters I suppose.

Guess those cunts wearing white in congress didn't get the memo. Racis thots tbh fam. kek

100% marketing. The new trend is to do act like you're doing PC but do it incompetently so people piss and moan. That way you get free advertising, get to apologize and signal to the trash that they should by your product because you heard their voice.

Indeed. There is no such thing as bad publicity to a jew.

its all make believe. just like the gucci sweater that looked like black face story or the 'coolst monkey in the jungle' shirt. stuff like this has 1 purpose - to get everyone who doesnt know any better riled up & outraged.

Yup, the Corn Pops add with the brown pop janitor, Heineken going past all the blacks at the bar to a white Woman, Gucci , Prada , it’s the new Trend

Not quiet. All the heads of capitalism are collaborating in accelerating violence and hate to create a race-war aimed at whites. Why? So that they can blame them for the following collapse of the global economy, which is based on jewish usury (specifically debt). If the jews succeed in this all out war, they are going to enslave the human race under jewish rule. If not, mankind will face them in a final standoff at the cradle of god. Jerusalem.

I hope everything becomes racist.

I must have missed these ads. I saw the Gucci one which made it abundantly clear what was going on.

It worked. I DEFINITELY am gonna want a pair of those bad boys.

nvm they're kind of ugly dude
black people can't do anything right

Attached: Dyu-tXnU0AEK1xx.jpg (1199x674, 76.93K)

Everything made by whites are racist, which means clothing and civilization is racist.

Someone give it the blackface treatment with some dye.

The Dove Soap add where the Black Woman turns into a white Woman

I believe all this stuff is just pure wokeness, no profit motive behind it at all. It's often even financially harmful, yet nobody cares. People who work for corporations aren't magically above ideology, politics and brainwashing.

YOU SHOULD PUT THIS ON YOUR PODCAST!

First, there was the Gucci blackface turtleneck. Now, there's this. I'm thinking these controversies are intentionally fabricated by the people involved to provide rhetorical ammunition for Black History Month.

Attached: Nigga Mad.jpg (654x368, 43.96K)

HAHAH NIGGERS

These are going to be worth tons now.

kangz, very much like women, have a bizarre obsession with shoes.
nobody really knows why.
i'm not even sure they do either.

gas.

This means companies are accidentally redpilling people/and/or they are redpilled and rich as fuck, so they can afford to act coy.

still do not buy

Monkey see, monkey do.

"Duh cotton needs a pickin, ohhh yeeeah"

Attached: 3b2ca280c50a2ad99d1aef9caa2e13a6--picking-cotton-cotton-fields.jpg (236x283, 19.04K)

Pickers Of Cotton

What you seem to have skipped over is that the hand symbol on the tongue of the sneaker in that picture is the small penis symbol.

Its the thinking hand gesture. Small penis gesture is the fingers upright

So if a black person already owns a pair of these are they self-hating if they continue to wear them this month?

More like

well fuck

Attached: 15496091864541.png (655x452, 113.63K)

I wish Africans could just go pick cotton back in Africa and be happy there.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x326, 172.13K)

Attached: Woke.gif (290x188, 3.18M)

It works. I'd definitely wear these if someone gave them to me. Probably more comfy than my $15 NEET sneakers from Walmart.

based adidas

A+, user.

lel

Attached: walgreens_celebrates_black_history_month_with_cotton_balls.__7196626807[1].jpg (675x506, 92.58K)

"you need to monitor every single thing that happens to celebrities. Worship the mainstream media. If your enemy needs advertising, give them free exposure while you hide in your tiny house like a good little debt slave. You have work tomorrow. Your masters life depends on it. " - Gaydolf Shitler

NEETS don't have jobs.

Attached: Jew Funny.jpg (263x306, 23.87K)

Well, Adidas was a literal Nazi: Adolf Dassler. So was his brother Rudolf, who founded Puma.

Attached: Sixty-and-Me-Words-Can’t-Describe-the-Cuteness-of-this-Baby’s-Laugh-740x417.jpg (1640x6944 29.98 KB, 2.49M)

Probably, but are not worth the 100-200 dollars that they charge, and probably wont last too much longer than the walmart shoes.

I would wear them.

I've bought Adidas in the past and my Walmart shoes actually last much longer and they're more comfy. So Walmart sneakers that cost $15 - $30 are actually higher quality. That was one of the biggest redpills about consumer products I ever had. They sell you these overpriced pieces of plastic shit by telling marketing them with the terms "performance technology", "balanced soles", "more than x years research", (new performance material), etc. Normalniggers eat it up.

If you see a child like this, keep niggers away from it at all times.

I uncontrollably guffawed

Attached: f1619d356ae96b938b248e89f32461950a5d3202e0ddae011f01e736898379ec.png (400x562, 140.21K)

OH LORDY, PICK A BALE OF ADIDAS

lel

I had some nike airs when they first came out (20 years ago). They did the hard yards, fantastic shoes. Lasted 3 years and about 10,000 miles.
Modern shit is shit

Where do I buy the shoes

Trash has monies? So it's a convoluted plot to target poor people to buy their products?

Attached: brilliant.JPG (213x228, 22.44K)

Kek

Wew took me a few seconds to get it.

COTTON?

Attached: 1549613435911.png (400x501, 226.48K)

Yeah I didn't cotton on to it straight away.

that's not the only marketting ploy at work
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-07/gucci-halts-sale-neck-jumper-after-backlash-erupts-social-media

Attached: gucci blackface jumper_0.png (569x340, 105.8K)

Attached: DyvgF5gV4AABodY.jpg (513x642, 20.41K)

MFW a hipster calls me trash.

Picking cotton is the foundation of black american's history. It's like the book of Genesis, except it's not a book for practical reasons.

Attached: black history month.jpg (633x713, 72.12K)

American blacks are part white pretty racist if you ask me

Niggers like menthol cigs too, something only fags and women like

The internet seems to amplify neurosis and even worse, some of those low-IQ neurotic nobodies opinions matter to companies if there's enough "hits" which leads to visibility.

in the uk there used to be denim brand called "monkey genes"

don't knock em till you try em, very comfy (ugly af tho)

First it was milk that was "racist" and now it's cotton.
I'll bet the kikes pushing these jaw-droppingly stupid narratives are laughing their asses off at the leftards that embrace them.

My god, they're SO stupid, we can make them parrot that inanimate objects are "racist."
If only we could get them to believe that water is "racist," we could laugh at them all dying of dehydration.

And public water systems WERE designed, engineered, and built by ebil white people, you know…

Attached: LaughingAtYou.jpg (468x267, 33.88K)

Heh, gucci does this for the clicks.

I swear, it was gucci or someone else that had a blackface monkey necklace or earrings or something. It was only a few months ago. I mean, who cares if this looks like blackface, it looks stupid as fuck, who would wear this?

Self-hating goy-cattle has monies, so, yes…trash has monies.

So post Nazis to prove that everything isn't racist.

it's just set it up to make it look like it was for sale. It was probably never actually manufactured

Quick ban sheets, towels, window coverings, rugs, diapers, clothes, purses, lotions, fishing nets, toothpaste and plastic products for Black History Month. Let entire industries collapse for Black History Month

Attached: eab3b3732ccade61ae91bc2a0c318f1103f8d49ca6f93dfa59cc49379c7df41a.png (330x330, 10.12K)

I post Nazis laughing at you, because it does the most to insult you.
Apparently, it worked.
Pic…

Attached: LaughEvenHarder.jpg (400x301, 35.06K)

FIVE MORE YEARS

Attached: 4554uytfdsvey6ujfbn5e4y56uyj.jpg (952x510, 93.63K)

My fucking sides

Attached: 1FC8F548-AA9E-4189-A9BC-53F7FFDCCF05.png (968x733, 206.16K)

The fucking hilarious thing is that I don’t even think kikes are pushing these. The system narrative of “whitey is raycis” that they built is churning these out all on its own.

Fuck off jew.

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off kike