Muslim Cab Company Owner's Garage gets "SAND NIGGER" spray painted on it

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I live in La Crosse, WI and I guarantee this was a hoax. No one here knows what a "sand nigger" is the hoaxer who read it in an article on 4chan.

Bullet Cab owner Mian Ahmad, who goes by Mike, is Muslim and has lived in La Crosse for about 20 years with his wife, Stacy Ahmad. The graffiti read "Sand [N-word] Mike."

"A clear hate crime was committed in La Crosse. Hate Has No Business Here!!" read part of a statement issued by Wale Elegbede, one of the founding members of the La Crosse Interfaith Shoulder to Shoulder Network, established in February 2016 to unite people of all faiths.

"February is Black History month, a month that is meant to recognize the contributions and role of blacks in U.S History, but instead in La Crosse, Wisconsin, we spend time talking about this horrible incident. As an American Muslim of Nigerian descent, who considers La Crosse home, I am appalled, angry and sad," Elegbede said.

lacrossetribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/racially-charged-graffiti-spray-painted-on-la-crosse-business/article_55c7e7ac-196b-5948-ba1b-598c0cb6f4a2.html#tracking-source=home-the-latest

Attached: 5c5e0f2537ca1.image.jpg (192.62 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: 5c5e0f247857c.image.jpg (102.23 KB, 674x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

David Collins
David Collins

Nobody in the USA gives a single fuck about sand niggers.
Ask most of us, and we'd tell you the only good sand nigger, is a dead one.
Nobody gives a single fuck about rapefugees either. They'd make good ornaments to adorn your tree in the back yard.
Only liberal cock suckers even want these low i.q. pieces of shit in the country. They deserve the necking, more than the rapefugees, truth be told.

Attached: lynching13.jpg (255.63 KB, 700x1151)

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Whatchu doin jigambu muhammad.

Attached: 627713-423454-333495300017102-100000699054419-1028323-1849220484-n-jpg2de101a95dd560bb8e011a8b85d8b3ae.jpeg (111.5 KB, 960x684)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

What's Thanos gonna do without the power of his infinity niggers?

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

American Muslim of Nigerian descent
So an actual nigger then. Sandnigger means Arabs, Turks, Iranians and so on. Somebody should have told Mike that.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Sand nigger is usually a term brought back from service in the desert shitholes, truth be told.
I didn't hear "sand nigger" until my buddies got back from Iraq. He talked about driving a tank over a whole hurd of sand niggers that were protesting, and hearing them crunch under the tank. Kinda made me wish I had gone, truth be told.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

My bad, I misread the OP. The cab driver is indeed Arab.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Hey Imam!

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

now correct me if i am wrong but i always thought that dead muslims couldn't own garages

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

As an American Muslim of Nigerian descent

This makes even less sense. Why would they use sandnigger when he isn't even a sandnigger and just a nigger nigger?

This nigger can join the ranks of
fakehatecrimes.org

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

sandy nigger mike strikes agin

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Damn, good digits confirm truth

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Attached: check-em-dio.jpg (385.14 KB, 780x1200)

Chase Green
Chase Green

La Crosse Interfaith Shoulder to Shoulder Network
lol

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

sounds like some shitty branch of the Freemason s

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

I guarantee this was a hoax
That sucks.
I wish people would actually do something to drive these arrogant scum out of our nation.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

What a coincidence!
Look at this, it's more graffiti that benefits jews! And what is this? Tails on the ends of nearly every letter? Why, it's almost as if this was done by someone accustomed to writing in hebrew! Now where have we seen this before?

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Some of us care because these fucks are actually here infesting our communities.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

That wasn't a hoax. I am from Wisconsin. They know what Sand Niggers are.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Find a good woman and not have to worry about all these damn Progressives harassing him with gay Africans.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Lol pwned xd meanwhile anyone on the planet can banish any straight white male from existence by just writing their name then (VIOLENT, RACIST, HATRED, NON CONFIRMING)

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

What's with the random jew nose in the lower left corner?

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

This.
Also, this thread us just one more way to relativize the discussion on Zig Forums about the Jay Cue

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Yes small businesses truly are the plague of the state.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

how the fuck do these "poor broke immigrants" start a business like that when white people are scraping by working two jobs with two incomes?

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

check those repeating digits

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Well done

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

hello fellow wiscinsinites :)

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

I believe they prefer to be called sandfrican americans.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Should have been the first post.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

I don't know, but I can understand a cab company being easy to start here. La Crosse has the highest number of bars per capita of any US city.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Fucking how??? Cars are expensive. Insurance, titling, licensing with the city if they require that, hiring drivers, fuel costs… plus they're being replaced by Uber/Lyft.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

They probably get taxpayer money just for being niggers. I'd bet hard cash that kike lawyers offer free consultations (and get paid later) to give these shits every loophole and exploit they can. The thought of shitskin cabbies is very frightening because of drunk white women who call a cab to get themselves home and are raped because niggers have no impulse control.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Tails on the ends of nearly every letter? Why, it's almost as if this was done by someone accustomed to writing in hebrew!
Nice catch user

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

DACA (or something similar) loans.

Attached: serveimage.png (95.27 KB, 1348x526)

Austin Price
Austin Price

Hey Mohammad, whatcha doin'?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Wow. Didn't realize there were other pol users from La Crosse. Thought I was alone. Keep it up.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit