France Protests Live - Someone just got his hand blown off The protests are...

William Collins
William Collins

France Protests Live - Someone just got his hand blown off

The protests are still going on strong with casualties.

RT live feed:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1KKH4S3x5w

Attached: hand.png (547.5 KB, 850x459)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/RamousPageOfficielle/videos/2367405533545435/
facebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/763492497369395/
youtu.be/zyQkTOhctNc
bitchute.com/video/h55SCjJ2mmFf/
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/JonathanCohenj/status/*
archive.fo/8ilOb
archive.fo/2p1cb
archive.fo/t67YG
archive.fo/QMxhs
archive.fo/GbFTN
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/black-lives-matter-israel-180329061234932.html
electronicintifada.net/tags/africans-israel
palestinechronicle.com/anti-black-racism-reveals-israels-white-supremacy-video/
davidsheen.com/racism/letters/letters.htm
archive.fo/BK8C9
bitchute.com/video/MjPizEYDahgX/
bitchute.com/video/rZ3d3R28YoGF/
youtube.com/watch?v=-mYCmJKtdNM

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Nice to know that they aren’t giving up yet.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

SWAT backed onto a wall.

Attached: swat.png (518.22 KB, 791x469)

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Share in your Facecuck feed, might wake up some normies in case you use Cuckerbergs data collection empire.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Hope he wasn't right handed!

Like, share and subscribe for more jokes like this!

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Central Paris is filled with protesters and the media blackout is world wide.

That's how they starved the occupy wall street movement.

Attached: paris.png (601.83 KB, 824x483)

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

leftist scum wasn't going to do manual labor anyway

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Man that was fucking gruesome, had to watch to check it was real, it was.
The protestors need to ramp up and weaponize, if the police are prepared to blow your limbs off to protect their puppets and pensions they need to pay for that. Get a fucking truck and make like a moslem.
Hypothetically.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

That's why you don't pick up flashbangs and wait for the teargas canisters to prime before picking them up.
Funny that the cops were surrounded, the crowd was angry yet still they did not manage to beat the shit out of the cops.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Just start the civil war already. Open fire and kill them. Kill the joo.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

occupy wallstreet was retarded though, that's the one where they asked random people what they were protesting and no one fucking knew

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

<his
You sure about that?

This shit looks like a scene from a prequel to Children of Men.
Has anyone died yet?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.14 MB, 1446x1073)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

And after you get out the truck you could state "and that's why you don't shoot objects at unarmed humans that could maim them".
Disgusting actions by the puppets of international jewry. There's no excuse for it.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Funny that the cops were surrounded, the crowd was angry yet still they did not manage to beat the shit out of the cops.
From what I've seen, they behave like a mob, without any faith in one another to back each other up. Results in lack of trust amongst the protestors, and unwillingness to act against the state actors for fear of being singled out and dragged off, bereft of response from the horde.
The people could easily kick the shit out of the cops at the difference in numbers shown in OP's stream link.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

French
Beat the shit out of anyone

Good joke user.

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

I think that if they don't push for full civil war then eventually the movement will fizzle out.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

I believe this too, but rather than fizzle out it will become underground and more violent. If you were one of the people or relatives of people who had been injured by these imposters, you would surely spend the rest of your days seeking out the highest targets possible and exacting retribution.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Regurgitating kike propaganda originally established with a spin on the French surrender to the 3rd Reich as being out of cowardice and weakness instead of their being aware of the truth (that the allies were shit.)
I'm not even a big fan of frogs, but if they escalate this to where it needs to go they have my support.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

yellow jackets
leftist scum
I'm sorry, are you new?

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Let them light fire to all the migrants beds on the sidewalks while they're at it. I was there in 2016. I was shocked and awed at the audacity of the EU, as much as how weak french are to accept fuckin mudslimes into the cities. Allbeit most of the city is already disgustingly dirty.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

this is what it means to live in a "demo-cracy"

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

there will be martyrs

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Godluck and Goodspeed France
You guys have a pretty decent track record of students toppling shit.
You guys need a battle song or a haka or something, the reason you see others doing that is to break down the sense of self, makes the horde behave as one, it isnt to intimidate your foes.
It's to rile your own and get everyone in the mindset.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Its probably leftygag false flagging or some magapede that doesn't want us to catch wind of and actual populist movement that doesn't entail votecuckery and ZOG worship.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

The wrong side is getting maimed again. It's tough to watch. The protestors are at a disadvantage because Macron's bosses have no problem replacing all the people with monkeys from Africa like they did in America. Without military weapons, the best thing to do is take heroin like Americans. Peaceful protests are not going to push the government to end slavery. Sorry.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Attached: a0e0a25d529ec187e0ffc262192bf6912b375212a3ea71d0b26a1a5c0feadc11.png (49.93 KB, 197x194)

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

As I understand it, the movement isn't strictly right or left, hence why you see a lot of niggers in there too. It's just the usual ANGERY AT GUBBERMINT but for individual reasons.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Frenchmen
larping as a non Frenchmen
trying to convince me hes not a pussy

I guess those six US GI letters i read in a book that each made passing remarks about the french being pussies where just jews huh user.

Attached: BF039B31-7816-49BC-9A52-05A2E2A2A6B0.jpeg (350.67 KB, 640x429)

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

french are losers for not fighting Germans to death for the sake of Jews
I read this one book about internet navy seals with 100 confirmed kills and who where top of their class and they said Jews are right

If shit gets real it wont be long until MAGA niggers will eat up America blaming it on Russians and China trying to undermine (((our))) (((democracy)))

Gavin James
Gavin James

Has anyone died yet?

15 people I think is the offical record but there is a media blackout so who knows what the actual count is

we only got the commies doing media coverage

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

My guess is that the yellow vest movement itself will last a few more months as the more action-oriented members decide they don't want to line up to get shot by the police. I wouldn't be surprised if we see bombings before the end of this year.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

1st C.Molotov used by the yellow vest

Attached: 448b58ec11cf82e53a1af3d49caa272e.png (269.12 KB, 445x414)

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

we only got the commies doing media coverage

no, it's just that all the coverage are made through facebook livestream here are the 2 main streamer (accessible wihout account, thank god)
facebook.com/RamousPageOfficielle/videos/2367405533545435/
facebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/763492497369395/

Attached: 1479575012-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-19-a-18-00-52.png (300.69 KB, 501x592)

Connor Price
Connor Price

That's how they starved the occupy wall street movement.
Occupy wallstreet was a controlled opposition event and valve of for uncontrolled unorganized brainless marxist faggots to get their 5 minutes of screaming dumb shit on their facebook stream against imaginary oppressors for reason they themself cant rationally explain, organized by "wallstreet" themself, to missdirect idiots against some imginary system and conceptual enemy rather than the concrete people responsible for fucking over America

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

This is an obvious attempt to derail away from talking about what is going on in France. Ignore this faggot.

So how much organization do they have? Is there any leadership, or is this just a kind of mass movement? At this point they need to have a plan to do more than just show up in the cities and get hit with 'nonlethal' bullets.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

What happened to the boxing guy who kicked the shit put of all those riot police?

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

jail

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

fuck your island nigger horse shit you stupid fuck

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Lets be honest, France didnt go to war with Germany over jews. It was over Poland an some other things. Speaking of poland didn’t they put up more of a fight then France without artillery and tanks? Ya i guess they kinda did!

poland lasted 36 days
Had horses almsot no tanks, and a few hundred artillery, and less troops then France

France lasted 45 days
Had a comprable sized military (with the exception to planes) to Germany and modern equipment. No horses.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

multiplex

youtu.be/zyQkTOhctNc

Attached: 1548522839265.jpg (3.94 MB, 3600x10000)

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

french are losers for not fighting Germans to death for the sake of Jews
Lets be honest, Jews didndunuthing

David Kelly
David Kelly

US kike detected
The French empire were the only reason the US won the war of independence. Never noticed that copper statue in Manhattan?
Fucking retard.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

The French empire were the only reason the US won the war of independence.
Yeah, I suppose it was the French who sold it to the kikes as well… Not. Faggot.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

The brainless newfag opens its mouth and shit falls out.
Lurk for 10 years before posting again.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Replying to an obvious derailment attempt.
Report and ignore. He's pretending to be from the USA and acting smug over WWII in an attempt to bait someone into insulting the USA so that others will then retaliate and the thread will be fucked. He's most likely posting from Israel instead. We've all been over this shit before.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

the whole thread is zogged to shit.
This has been happening in every glorious French thread.
(((they))) must be absolutely terrified.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Attached: France.png (1.57 MB, 1080x1150)

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

question your ahistorical veiw on France
”jew!”

Dude you’re so retarded i think your a kike. Because I refuse to believe anyone is this dumb unless its on purpose to make the rest of us look bad.

france was the only reason
They where not the only reason. They didn’t even send troops just a few officers to help train Americans. Some money and arms. That was it.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

France had been a widely feared military power long before America even existed as a nation. The stereotype of the French Surrender Monkey only came about after WW2. It would be preposterous to actually believe this sort of shit.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Cringe.

Attached: Gap4.jpg (19.7 KB, 480x360)

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Ive been here since 2014 an on chans since 2009.

I leterally made one comment how come im the bait an not these dummies responding. I made ONE JOKE. I feel like im just defending my position (unlike the french) if that doesn’t make me American I don’t know what does.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Sadly true.
What's even sadder is that you think the next layer of people behind it all are the Jews
When it's our Elite that's been doing it all along
The Elite abanoned us sometime in the 1950s
Jews just comply with whatever is fashionable at the top

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Слава Франції!

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

You're not fitting in worth a damn. You should be fired.

Attached: pretending-to-be-retarded.jpg (26.15 KB, 349x642)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

What is Napoleon? Historically France was known for its military prowess and the surrender meme did arise from WWII due to the penetration of the Maginot line. Germany tactically outmaneuvered France and rather than repeat WWI tier violence with little possibility of victory, they did the smart thing and surrendered. Also, France was absolutely instrumental in the Colonies victory over England. Without French gunpowder, there would have been no revolution.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

report and filter it

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

It was a fucking joke. I only got butt blasted after a bunch of frogs got butt blasted an had to do damage control after cucking out so hard in ww2. An pretend like it wasn’t the most embarrassing military defeat by two first world nations, since the emu wars.

Also hitler didn’t penetrate that Frances lines. Both Belgium and france didn’t learn there lesson from world war one and he went around france threw Belgium.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

i want the kike and the retarded Boris: 14years old pro h4ker g4mer on CoD to leave.
To think you need some countryball comics is alarming

they are breaking banks's windows

Attached: French-surrender.jpg (662.81 KB, 696x4032)
Attached: and-its-gone.jpg (24.74 KB, 550x337)

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

We don't give a shit. Learn to spell and then kill yourself.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

So how much organization do they have? Is there any leadership, or is this just a kind of mass movement? At this point they need to have a plan to do more than just show up in the cities and get hit with 'nonlethal' bullets.
The people Americans know as 'Antifa' but in France are Antifa, Communist, Black Block, and other revolutionary controlled OP are trying to organize them.
It's not really working but what will happen is the Agents Provocateur will go in, escalate the violence, then arrest will be made because the Agents Provocateurs are government plants
All par for the course
The EU Leftist organizations were infiltrated and cracked by the 1980s, just as US Rightist organizations were infiltrated and cracked by the mid-1990s.

While the Leftist government agents distract and accelerate those who can be accelerated, Global Media will memory-hole the remaining sensible Populist protesters
We see ZERO depiction of them on US news these days

It's clear the Globalists have won this one

Hate to be blackpilled but only by observing how it works can we ever change anything without opening the floodgates of blood and gore

Attached: cb40ffdfd3a28c9b0dc40465a7dddd66d546912694368e708771e9eb539e058d.png (121.68 KB, 629x315)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

LOOKING FOR GF
COME VISIT ME

schöneicher straße 27, 15566 schöneiche bei berlin, germany. name: Florian Kroll

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Now this is armchair quarterkiking. You could just be a useful idiot though.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

WHITE WOMEN LOVE BLACK COCK HAHAHAHA

Attached: sweden2.jpg (94.15 KB, 1024x768)

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Pretty stupid of you to waste the little time you have left shilling on Zig Forums, you filthy yid.

Attached: 5e4f4076c06e8a08ab92d65f37c35030190aa1503df123be515d678d44675e95.jpg (151.46 KB, 810x960)

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

What a waste bringing women to a protest, that's why none of these ever work

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

The only ones showing initiative so far are antifa types bashing in ATMs and high end cars.

It's more about showing presence than any clear cut lynch mob objective so far.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

is this goatse sideways?

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

leftist coopters are looting like feral niggers
- and that's a good thing!
Yet another kike.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

INB4 mossad snipers fire at policemen to make it look the protestors did it. Reminds me of what happened in Ukraine.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (289.04 KB, 566x541)

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

they are nervous for some reason..

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

no one knew
They still dont know what theyre upset about like 70% of the time.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

What's sad is that you lot can't make up your minds whether it's the superior iq of jews or them just complying with some nameless entity that puppets their global banks, media, lobbying, lawmaking, social engineering system.
It dalluminatii goyims, we promises, we would never hurt da goyim, would we precious

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

to think i've seen worse now in normal places
what a time to be alive

Attached: 1541832759409.jpg (37.89 KB, 162x427)

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Gas the porche racer wars now!

Attached: gas-the-porche-racer-wars-now.jpg (168.65 KB, 1163x655)

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

okay, unless they know the owner of that Porsche, tjis behavior isnt acceptable. it's nigger behavior. why destroy a random persons car simply because it's nicer than yours? this is nigger mindset

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Attached: yellow-vest-burning-porche-1.jpg (103.03 KB, 1162x653)

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Equality bro, everything has to be equally shit like in glorious soviet union.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

ugghh, fucking checked i guess, m8.

we really need a new Hitler to lead these men. i get they're frustrated, but shit like this gets them nowhere

James Scott
James Scott

Attached: yellow-vest-porche-bad-day.jpg (128.71 KB, 1165x653)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

oh and now the cops show up

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

fuck, even they're fire trucks are manlets

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

You are right, but people on an adrenaline rush don't measure the risks before acting which is very natural, otherwise humans wouldn't confront any danger in the first place. It causes different outcomes from different people, because it reinforces their mental state: impulsive hotheads get fucking pissed and will bash skulls without remorse, anxious types might get a mixed cortisol&adrenaline rush to flee and so on.

Saying that is like the leftists saying "poor Indians" when they see the rat infested thrash they live in.
It's a should be a big point for "fuck this kike puppet police" rather than "fuck the protestors, because I would be a smartass out there"

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

their*

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

I just saw the guy who lit the car on fire walk right up to it again with the fireman, then the RT guy ran off.

I smell a setup.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Ukraine turned out better, because people then broke in the parliament and fucked their shit up, killed policemen and things were only going worse for the government because of it. YES PLEASE

Attached: do-it-faggot.jpg (88.87 KB, 396x479)

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Is there anywhere in the world more dangerous to own an automobile than France? Poor porsche it didnu nuffin.

Attached: Colette-skit-face-sad.png (30.25 KB, 400x384)

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

guaranteed they are doing things posing as gilet jaunes. They must subvert and televise all revolutions or risk losing control for real.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Typical frog acting like a jew trying to take credit for white man's work. They're called cheese eating surrender-monkeys for a reason, LePussy.

John Rogers
John Rogers

typical jew pretending he isn't, try to sow discord. They aren't associated with cheese that would be the dutch, french would be garlic, baguette, onion, snail, and of course frogs legs. LeTypicalTrixShlomo.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

<<12778752
Swapping to a new IP after everyone filtered your other one? No (you) for (((you))).

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Yellow jackets are already infiltrated by leftist scum, how naive are you?

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Leftists are also protesting the corrupt government
And? This is a bad thing because why exactly?

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

bump

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

they cause bad optics and they always turn at the critical moment. basically glow in the dark golems

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Maybe the Middle East. Muslims are big on car bombs.

Attached: tos-sheena.jpg (32.97 KB, 400x405)

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

they cause bad optics and they always turn at the critical moment
I fail to see why this is bad at this time.
Currently, the French people need to put as much pressure upon the leftist-Zionist government as possible.
Thus, not only would it be impossible to prevent leftists from protesting in the first place, but it is good that they are because it puts more pressure upon the traitors-in-office.

The more bodies we can throw at the disgusting Zionist occupation forces, the better. If some of them want to wave around bland red flags and argue for a return to the dark ages, well, fine.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

on the imageboards in 2007 and 2008 a lot of anons saw the chanology momentum being used by feds to whip up the occupy shit, occupy was the same orgs that are now creating antifa protests

Cameron White
Cameron White

french people need to arm themselves and start mass killing their own cops if cops are brutalizing and killing the French people. How can we inspire and tell them too? How can we help them fight back and take back their country? Can we meme magic Zig Forums/ Police brutality has no place in society and the only way to fight back is in kind if it's getting this out of hand (pun not intended)

Attached: crambo2.jpg (145.18 KB, 400x400)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Fuck tha French police comin' straight form Americana. A young yellow vest frog got it bad cause i'm yellow. And not blue so the police think they have the authority to kill a frog whit minority. Fuck that shit cause i ain't the one for a punk mother fucker to be beatin' one we can go toe to toe in the middle of Marseille. Fuckin' with me cause i'm a protester with a little bit of yellow and a pager searchin my vest lookin' for the papers thinkin' every Frenchie is sellin' narcotics. You'd rather see me and little Vivian genocided rather than anointed and knighted. Just cause i'm from the W-H-I-T-E punk Muslim police are afraid of me. A young cracker on a warpath and when i finish bring the yellow vests and tape to tape off the scene of the slaughter still gettin' swoll of bread and water.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

How would a Robert E Lee work?
The French failed to overcome the embargo of the Yankees, and the lack of munitions defeated the Southern war effort, yet maybe we could forgive that and remember our Acadian Roots.

Attached: 1440px-Flag-of-Acadia.svg.png (14.84 KB, 1440x960)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Thanks Hitler.

Attached: 01-rm13-01.jpg (146.91 KB, 640x480)

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

People have been losing hands and feet since the gendarmes got deployed.
The tear gas grenade they use has a small TNT charge in it to rapidly disperse the gas.
So the thing is launched, starts spewing out gas, lands and keeps spewing out gas for a bit before before it explodes to rapidly disperse whats left and whats already out and floating about around the grenade.

Plenty of time for some poor bastard to grab it to try and throw it back or kick it away.
The TNT charge while miniscule compared to what is in a normal grenade is more than sufficient to completely shred a hand or foot with the grenade casing itself providing some but not a terrible amount of shrapnel.

Really only a Frenchman could design such a stupid tool of riot control.

Attached: 7a4e3e6e186905b9c1d575c3d9876a8318cc00d7a87143e1ef2cf7601589439c.jpg (45.38 KB, 800x792)

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

This one is down to the fact that the police frequently use black porches as unmarked police cars.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Now don't quote me on that but I think the French do have a long history of beating the shit out of many nations, if you take a look at the full list of their military battles.
The Terror deeply destroyed that country from within. Napoleon could have done something but nope, didn't have enough friends on chan.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

It's very vicious.
You want to throw it back but it explodes.
On paper, they'll say it's to disperse the last cubic inches of gas or some shit, but in truth it's to make sure you don't try to grab it.
They'll have to learn using tools to grab them or throw them back, ice-hokey style.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

sounds like it might've been an internal deep state struggle

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

If dubs, Macron will eat a flash ball to the face.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Even being close to those things is a bad idea.

Essentially France has a history of doing very well in whatever it sets out to do. Until some Frenchman decides he's going to ruin everything.
And this always happens for one reason or another. Maybe he's stupid, maybe one of his peers insulted him. Or whatever he does something absurdly retarded and everything comes tumbling down because of him.
Half the time in their conflicts with the British, the bongs just went looking for that one Frenchman.
Other times the French fucked themselves without any provocation or because they're idiots and French, pic related.

Attached: jeanne.gif (327.5 KB, 549x598)

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Robert Long
Robert Long

Yellow Coats is a leftist movement.
They stand for their purchasing power and against the taxes, but wouldn't care less about the racial question.
France is a shithole totally cucked on that topic.

What!! 77 8888
Wish I had been quoting some better material, that's a huge waste. :(

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Porsche on fire
I'm not worried, this is its natural state.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Maybe something in their cheese that drives them mad?
When you're second to Rome and quite responsible of the empowerment of the sCatholic Cruch, you've got some baaaad karma to shed right there.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Isn't it the first time in urban history that time a large number of people wear something yellow on them and they're not Jews?

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

It's simply French culture. They're proud and stuckup.
So either a Frenchman refuses to ask for help or clarification of what is needed or whatever. Or goes apeshit because someone bested him in some way and now he must destroy that person.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Big protests going on
Yeah I'll just leave my Porsche out on the street.
If you can afford that car, you can afford to store it elsewhere for the time being.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

It's a conservative movement because if it wasn't bolton would be talking about regime change.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Attached: 8fe.jpg (35.93 KB, 613x531)

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Again?

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

The snipers in the Ukraine shot at both sides, trying to inflate the violence and insure the revolution. They were paid by the banking cartel to do it.
After the revolution, bankers took over the country. The one thing they didn't count on was the Crimea revolting, and Russia aiding them.
But I knew it would happen, long before it did. History showed us it would happen, so it amazes me these supposedly smart bankers didn't see it coming.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

This goes nazbol with a dash of circus.

Truth is, most of them are white middle class.

Alexander King
Alexander King

Zis iz a bit le extreme right? :))

Mind you, I only get kicks out of this because it's chaos in France right now and its population is called Frogs.
kek

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Because it is GERMAN!!!!!! X(

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Crimea revolting

It's pretty obvious the Russians seized control and none of the locals gave a shit because it was preferable to the alternative.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Where are the marching too?

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

I wonder if french protesters know how to make napalm

Attached: 1526288647956.gif (102.64 KB, 580x721)
Attached: 1532537973360.jpg (946.05 KB, 800x1200)
Attached: 1532537993597.jpg (801.19 KB, 1610x2169)
Attached: 1538326418988.jpg (278.67 KB, 700x950)

Levi Price
Levi Price

Attached: 1525396012108.jpg (159.38 KB, 920x560)
Attached: 1525405528457.jpg (468.74 KB, 459x596)
Attached: 1525474757159.jpg (132.64 KB, 761x681)
Attached: 1525475395544.jpg (432.47 KB, 1330x800)

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Someone just got his hand blown off
Jews are evil

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

I will be saving these in a different format, thanks FBI.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

kek

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

The protests are still going on?
What's the reasoning still?

Attached: unOW0mt.png (142.28 KB, 1334x1333)

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

are u ok retard

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Yellow Coats is a leftist movement.
Not really. It's just a protest movement. Composed of thousands of different persuasions with different grievances.

They stand for their purchasing power and against the taxes, but wouldn't care less about the racial question.
Again, not really. Some do. Some don't. It's a protest. Not a political party.
But even if you were correct, I'd still want them to topple the current regime because it is a leftist Zionist collaborationist regime.

France is a shithole totally cucked on that topic.
At least they're actually doing something. If France is a shithole, America is a "nation" of cowards.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

No, seriously, what's the reasoning? They have no leadership, they have no organized goals, they have no manifesto, they have no GUNS, and they've made no progress. Why are they still going on EXCEPT as controlled opposition?

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

They certainly are. You see the way Macron is hugging Trump's nuts in Venezuela? You see how Trump shut the fuck about the protests when he realized it was 100% anti-jew and trying to signal boost them to thwart a European army – so the US can continue its indefinite niggerspic occupation – was a waste of time.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

People without leaders are controlled opposition
That's retarded. Leaderless people cannot be controlled.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

I haven't stayed up with the news or lurked pol enough so I'll ask it straight. I thought they resolved the conflicts already.

Attached: tgwgdn.png (114.17 KB, 480x379)

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Nice strawman, yid. When you can answer my question, feel free.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

time stamp and video?

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Fuck elections. Fuck the Bourgeoisie faggots

Attached: 41f79b2c58a0a91672c0f9a4baa30e8e[2].gif (9.39 MB, 800x362)

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

they have no organized goals
What, Macron still being in power is not a good enough reason to revolt?

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Billions and billions of dollars in property damage so far. Those are rookie numbers. We need to get those numbers up up up!

Attached: 272698d7638201fbfaa4eccffcc03c6c[1].png (812.94 KB, 870x464)

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

There was no strawman. You stated that they had no leaders and stated that this means they're controlled opposition.
And I did answer your question.

Try not to throw a little temper tantrum next time, kiddo.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

"Get rid of current ZOG puppet" isn't a goal. What do they plan to do afterward? What legal changes do they plan to make? Leave the EU? The UN? NATO? Deport a single nonwhite? End the invasion? Do anything at all?

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

quotes something that wasn't said
<oy vey no strawman
You're done. Nothing you have said is what I said. You answered nothing.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

No, seriously, what's the reasoning?
They have no leadership
Why are they still going
EXCEPT as controlled opposition?
We have IDs you know

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

You didn't answer the question. What do they plan to do afterward? What legal changes do they plan to make? Leave the EU? The UN? NATO? Deport a single nonwhite? End the invasion? Do anything at all?

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

don't help them, it's funny

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

(1)
How about you answer my questions, then?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

What do they plan to do afterward?
That is like asking what 8/pol/ plans to do. Do we really look like a board with a plan?
Ask an individual and he can tell you in detail exactly what the "plan" is.
Ask a dozen and you'll get 12 different plans. Maybe more.

What legal changes do they plan to make?
legal
What is this "legal" you speak of?

Leave the EU? The UN? NATO? Deport a single nonwhite? End the invasion? Do anything at all?
Who knows. Go ask the mob.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

That is like asking what 8/pol/ plans to do.
Except we know what our plans are. That you don't is indicative of your lack of belonging.
Ask an individual
An individual isn't representative. Where are their representatives?
Ask a dozen and you'll get 12 different plans.
So they have no plan. Got it. This is the first time you have answered the question.
What is this "legal" you speak of?
Your illiteracy doesn't change that you can't answer the question.
Who knows.
So why are you supporting the destruction of white civilization by a mob?

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Of course. Only Jews and Nazis have any clue what's going on in the world.

Blake James
Blake James

Fuck the elites! Break their shit

Attached: c88c9e7621853d7b5a033be06db50e1e[1].gif (12.29 MB, 740x438)

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Except we know what our plans are. That you don't is indicative of your lack of belonging.
You smell pretty green for a guy accusing others of not belonging.

Where are their representatives?
<Why are there no leaders to corrupt???

So why are you supporting the destruction of white civilization by a mob?
destruction of white civilization
white civilization
(((the Macron Regime)))
white civilization
(((the Macron Regime)))
Really? Go lurk for two years you pitiful newfaggot.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

So that's two votes for France, and one for Quebec

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Ideology does not matter until AFTER the neo-liberal capitalist system is brought down. See the following:
bitchute.com/video/h55SCjJ2mmFf/

Attached: b3314d585b829849d972f69c071f11b5[2].gif (3.91 MB, 680x370)

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

please.
they aren't even halfway through yet.
this is escalating slowly every time they protest.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

You smell pretty green for a guy accusing others of not belonging.
Aww, is the little leftist scared of being outgrouped?
<Why are there no leaders to corrupt???
How do you expect to get anything done without a leader? Should Hitler not have existed?
<oy vey goyim they're destroying their own infrastructure and possessions and businesses and hurting their own trade
<this is TOTALLY not white civilization!
<ignore that they aren't going after globalists' homes or business or anything they own directly
<because that's not relevant lol
See, I knew you'd use that "argument." Because you're pathetic and now emotionally unstable thanks to being terrified that you don't know what Zig Forums's plan is. Keep lurking. You'll figure it out.

Angel Young
Angel Young

Nazis
*national socialists

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Keep breaking shit until the entire elite class is guillotined

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

How do you expect to get anything done without a leader?
They've already caused billions of damages to the regime. Pay attention.

they're destroying their own infrastructure
It's not ours when it's controlled by jews. Destroy it. Destroy everything. Burn this rotten system to the ground.

they aren't going after globalists' homes or business or anything they own directly
You've been out of the loop. They've already attacked the (((Bank of France)))
Pretty good for leaderless resistance.

n-no. You k-keep lurking
Pathetic. Also, learn to automatically capitalize White and European. Not doing so outs you as either new or a leftist.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

smashies trashing some poor upper middle class guy's old Porsche sure is striking fear into the elite

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

*Stormfags posting to a Jew run chan

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

So they're going to destroy everything THEY own in the hope that it will magically kill the people responsible for their plight. Okay, let me know how that works. Without guns.
They've already caused billions of damages to the regime.
And accomplished what?
they're destroying their own infrastructure
It's not ours when
Okay, burn everything to the ground and magically have a civilization once the jews are dead. Great going, dumbass.
You've been out of the loop. They've already attacked the (((Bank of France)))
Photographs of the bank or its branches burning, then?
Pathetic.
Cry harder, newfag.
Also, learn to automatically capitalize White
No, I use proper grammar.
and European
I haven't even typed that, shlomo. Tell your handlers to fix the bot.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

(1)
instantly ruins the IP
Great job. You get paid for that?

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

unironically who cares about frenchies they're literally borne of kikes smdh
EL EPIC KIKE CHARLEMAGNE

Attached: true-nbuf-ard-lad.png (118.45 KB, 274x221)

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

have you forgoten about the insurance ? :^)
I guess you are to pure to understand the kike's thought.
You don't have to sell it and be taxed by doing so, just get the money directly from the insurance

Attached: shekel's-summoning-ritual.webm.webm (6.68 MB, 640x360)

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

see

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

And accomplished what?
Destabilizing the regime. Which is a hell of a lot more than you have done for your people.

burn everything to the ground and magically have a civilization once the jews are dead.
<He actually thinks that White people can't rebuild once we get rid of the jews
How new are you?
Jesus

Photographs
I'm not part of your 2800, kike.

I refuse to capitalize White

your handlers

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Destabilizing the regime.
Learn what words mean before you use them. They're still in power and nothing has changed.
Which is a hell of a lot more than you have done for your people.
That's cute. The jew falls back to whataboutisms (that aren't true) when cornered.
<He actually thinks that White people can't rebuild
More strawmen. Nothing but strawmen, in fact. Almost as though you can't answer a single thing I asked you or justify why you're cheering on the destruction of France without actually destroying the jews.
I'm not part of your 2800, kike.
Whatever that means. So you don't have any evidence of them working against the ZOG directly, then, got it.
<oy vey expose yourself goyim
<oy vey I'm not a jew ignore that I act like one
You're done, but I'll ask again. What do they plan to do afterward? What legal changes do they plan to make? Leave the EU? The UN? NATO? Deport a single nonwhite? End the invasion? Do anything at all?

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Imagine being this obvious.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Ideology is fake and gay and for internet spergs. The only goal whites need to focus on is to deligitimize and destroy this neo liberal system through mass destruction, terrorism, and general violent insurrection

muh you can't defeat the government

These elites are not Gods. They have names and addresses and bleed like the rest of us. That's why yellow vests yelling at them and throwing rocks through their windows in Paris is so effective at terrifying them.

Your attitude is part of the problem. Revolution and civil war are self fulfilling prophecies where the more they're discussed among the population the closer we get to real meaningful change

Attached: b79abb385324ecaac9f18dc636f8d8b0[1].gif (11.56 MB, 568x600)
Attached: quote-the-big-problem-is-that-people-don-t-believe-a-revolution-is-possible-and-it-is-not-possible-theodore-kaczynski-242275[1].jpg (56.45 KB, 850x400)

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Nice ip hop.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

learn what words mean!
<He thinks that destabilize means overthrown

You're a jew because you like seeing jews lose money.
Hmm

the destruction of France
I wasn't aware that the Macron government represented French people.
Hell, he doesn't even represent White people.

Whatever that means
Jesus fucking Christ. You are the greenest, most reddit tire newfaggot I have seen this week.
He doesn't even know that jews believe that once their messiah comes, each jew will be awarded 2800 slaves to do their bidding for them.

I'll ask again.
This dumb faggot can't even read. People already explained this to you.
Are you paid for each post?

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

So all these people in streets are agents? Fighting another police agents? You are clearly not smartest kiddo in the block.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

I respectfully disagree.
It does matter.
It is a spirtual, ideological, and racial warefare and trying to win the hearts of the masses.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

So all these people in streets are agents?
Never said that.

I think you misresponded.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

You stated that they had no leaders and stated that this means they're controlled opposition.
But you did.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

muh you can't defeat the government
Reported. You are incapable of replying to any post without making up your own strawmen.
These elites are not Gods.
You are the only one questioning this.
They have names and addresses and bleed like the rest of us.
Explain why they haven't been killed and their houses, at those addresses, burned to the ground.
Your attitude
My attitude, which is "actually do something that matters" is "part of the problem", huh? (((Your))) problem, sure.
the more they're discussed among the population the closer we get to real meaningful change
No shit, fuckface. I'm discussing them. You aren't.
<He thinks that destabilize means overthrown
Reported. Strawman again.
I wasn't aware that the Macron government represented French people.
That's funny, is Macron destroyed? Nope. French infrastructure and business is destroyed. And you love this. And Macron is untouched. And you have nothing to say about it. Hmm.
Jesus fucking Christ.
So you can't prove your own claims, can't post evidence of them, and think your non sequitur matters. Hmm.
People already explained this to you.
No one has answered these questions. You have purposely deflected from them.
What do they plan to do afterward? What legal changes do they plan to make? Leave the EU? The UN? NATO? Deport a single nonwhite? End the invasion? Do anything at all?

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Ideology matters AFTER you take down the current system. Anything that comes after will be better than certain extinction under the neo liberal order

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

thanks, glowniggers.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Learn to read.

what's the reasoning (for this mob not all being secret agents)?
They have no leadership
they (an unorganized mob) have no organized goals
Shocker
Why are they still going on EXCEPT as controlled opposition?
~>12779203
Please do learn to read.

reported cuz you called me out
Very newfaggish of you

My favourite part of your little temper tantrum was when you accused me of not knowing what words meant because you confused "destabilize" with "overthrow"
~>12779458
<If what u said is correkt, an deez freench destabilizd the regime, why it still der?
<GODYU!
Go look up what destabilize and overthrow mean. They're not the same.

Go ask the mob, kiddo.
What legal changes do they plan to make?
The mob knows.
Leave the EU?
That's a question for the mob
The UN? NATO?
Mob. Ask 'em.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

You are right. I get lost in chain of replies. Nothing personal. Yes. That second guy is idiot. Not you. Sorry.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

fine, go vote for another crooked politician, MAGAnigger

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

The problem with trying to destroy the current system is the fact no one cares or are to comfy we need some memetics and spread on what is going on in frogland.

John Martinez
John Martinez

<oy vey you no know what thing mean because I misread post hurr
still nothing but strawmen
refuses to answer the questions
cheers on the destruction of western civilization without any damage to the jewish control system
lol
Go ask the mob, kiddo.
You said that already. Your bot is broken.
<you want to vote because you are explicitly saying that voting does nothing and only violence works
<you support trump because you don't support trump
Found the shills, yeah.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

No problem. His idiocy is indeed astounding. Almost unbelievable.

Ask silly questions, get sarcastic answers.
You'll learn to fit in in time. And eventually, you will come to agree with us.
You are already a part of the mob.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

what is the goal of the protest
<lol u silly
Keep digging deeper, shlomo.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

There's only two kinds of people in the world. You're either for overthrowing the neo liberal order by any means necessary, or you're a liberal.

Attached: blue-niggers.jpg (213.1 KB, 640x641)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

They've already caused billions of damages to the regime.
That's billions in revenue for the insurers and banks just so you know. Id est the kinds of people that can easily place their puppets into positions of power.
I don't want to sound like a contrarian faggot but the usual gaggle of heavily networked, Europe wide acting Antifa spergs are getting directed to these protests by their masters just to produce the footage that the masses need to keep sedated. Scaring puppets from acting out their mission would seem more productive than trashing tax funded toys.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

iirc those things have about half the explosive force of a grenade. No doubt they are intentionally dangerous. Combining pics related might be well enough counters

Attached: lacross-stick.jpg (15.23 KB, 474x474)
Attached: face-shield.jpg (60.97 KB, 1181x1122)

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Essentially?
They're angry. Thats it. They'll keep coming out every weekend until things change.
At this point they're used to it.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

I hear the French are proud of their kitchens and the collection of sharp pointy knives it contains. Pointy knife tied to stick should take care of things quick.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Pointy knife tied to stick should take care of things quick.
aren't some kinds of gardening tools better suited?

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

I wanna see pitchforks and torches!

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

The Elite abanoned us sometime in the 1950s

You realize the protocols actually lay out the need to undermine the gentile elite as they are the only ones capable of protecting their lower class brothers.

That's what Ford was fighting. That's what I'm seeing right before my own eyes in my life.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

The movement spread to the overseas territories?(New Caledonia,French Suriname,etc)
Because some froganons could take action and incite a hypothetically white separatist movement to divert the forces of the ZOG.

Attached: forever.png (5.49 KB, 300x168)

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Torture and kill all your enemies. Let none of them alive.
Kill all jews and their puppets.

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

I will be saving these in a different format, thanks FBI.
why? :3

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Interesting how it's called a forgery and yet it all comes true. This is the real insidious nature of the (((communists))), without the elite of our own and brotherly class unification of fascism there is no immune system against heeb scoundrels. They were the whitest of white blood cells. God bless our Ford.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Not really. It's just a protest movement. Composed of thousands of different persuasions with different grievances.

lol list?
started with people pissed off because of $$$ and the high prices of certain commodities.
there's little to nothing about immigration or joos.
it's like a soft tea party i guess, but with wine.

Again, not really. Some do. Some don't. It's a protest. Not a political party.
But even if you were correct, I'd still want them to topple the current regime because it is a leftist Zionist collaborationist regime.

from what i've been told in sufficient detail, France's left is just as rigged as the left. it's rep v dem but with other names and a bit more extra salt because of their election system, with more noise in the political spectrum

At least they're actually doing something. If France is a shithole, America is a "nation" of cowards.

you have absolutely no idea who's really behind that stuff. Gob could go all fema on their asses for the sake of public security and it would be over! Then the Gob would look very authoritative so the next one would look cooler by lowering some prices and shit, but it would actually barely come back on laws voted in the follow up of these events, and would just keep welcoming refugees.
their sole nationalist party hasn't been efficient at all and they have nothing like the 1st Amendment, even less a gun culture sufficient to keep Gob on its toes.
i was told that all cities, from medium to large, have multiple large areas each occupied by coloreds, mainly arabs and negroes iirc but i think there were pockets of gooks too, because these bugs spread everywhere too (they pretend being nice and civilized but they keep spreading)

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Consider France's GDP though. It's quite big in light of this.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

True.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

- as a reminder for all boards and fags: i don't believe in anything i say or type -

monsier macron must be verrrrrrry afraid right now lol!!

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

US GIs
You mean the big strong brave jew-loving Americucks who waited until there were nothing but child soldiers and old men on the western front before invading Europe?

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

We will also look back at hitler did and see what methods are still effective and what is not.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

You did not argue against what I stated. It is a protest movement composed of different people with different grievances. Some people are knuckle dragging leftists. Others recognize the importance of demographics. Some even understand who is behind the Macron regime.
But again, even if it was an expressly leftist protest against the leftist political regime, I would still support the idea of protest because it destabilizes the Regime.
Anything that causes ZOG to lose money or lose face is a good thing.

Gob could go all fema on their asses for the sake of public security and it would be over!
Great. If, as you say, they are all leftists then that will remove leftists from our streets. Too, it will show the Regime for what it is; a monstrosity. An affront to all mankind.
This will cause more peasants to begin resisting the Regime which will lead to the cycle of destabilization and instability.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

What's sad is that you lot can't make up your minds whether it's the superior iq of jews or them just complying with some nameless entity that puppets their global banks, media, lobbying, lawmaking, social engineering system.

Both arguments you just made are strawmen, you greasy sheenie inbreed. Kikes aren't high IQ and they work for no one but themselves. Nice attempt to slip in some OpMockingbird with the reference to "the Illuminati".

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Well you're low iq anyway so I guess that proves one part of your point, but you certainly don't recognize the difference between an argument and a statement, albeit one dripping in sarcasm.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Ferme la bouche, mossad.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

<Congratulations, you ousted Macron. Now what's the next step of your master plan?
<Crashing ZOG with no survivors!

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Why don't they rob the banks and throw the money into the crowds? You would defund the system and earn the respect of the people at the same time. And with so many protesters, it would be hard to single out who did it.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

How many hands will be lost before the French realize the power of barbecue tongs?

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Now that would escalate things quickly.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

I agree with mass violent raids on ATM machines and banks.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

If you raid an ATM, the money cartridges inside are rigged to detonate small paint bombs that make the money useless and cover you in easily identifiable and really hard to remove paint.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Attached: qas33kqguo601.jpg (43.35 KB, 773x935)

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Yellow vest yell GET OUT GET OUT ANTIFA and chase them out of the protest.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Beautiful.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

nah… it was the other way around..

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

being pleased (((they))) cant steer the movement makes you a yid

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

go back to leftypol retard the french already know you antifa fucks work for the rothschilds.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Spicy.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Literally videos circulating of them chanting "Fuck off fascists" at a small group of rightwingers.

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Fuck off commie.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

They're lighting roman candles from their hand to signal action that they had in their backpack during a riot. They get crushed and turn into little bombs. They're blowing their own hands off with their own explosives.

Attached: ice-age.jpg (294.11 KB, 900x1200)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Heart of Winter was the best expansion but Merchant class is still OP as fuck.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Great graphic mon ami!

Ian Green
Ian Green

God bless our Ford.
The choice of Henry Ford as the deity-like figure in Huxley's dystopia (Brave New World) reveals the New World's value system. Henry Ford was famous for the perfection of mass production and the assembly line. In Huxley's world, even humans are mass-produced and grown with the help of, yes, that's right, an assembly line. Efficiency, production, and consumerism are the most important values here; not morality, compassion, or piety (as might be the case with a more traditional deity).

Attached: Really.jpg (61.25 KB, 970x646)

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Ford was aware and outspoken about International Jewry, so he was acceptable to defame like Hitler.

David Young
David Young

Keep projecting, subhuman retard. Everyone's laughing at your pathetic attempts at derailing this thread

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

His right hand comes off?

Attached: 1548845537325.png (422.67 KB, 704x472)

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

The choice of Henry Ford as the deity-like figure in Huxley's dystopia
Huxley probably didn't like Henry Ford

Attached: aldous-huxley-commiting-crimes-against-humanity.png (11.74 KB, 341x179)

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

, This guy lost his hand toa police grenade, see

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

P.S. so it seems.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

What is this meme? I see it EVERYWHERE.
The French for a long time were some of the strongest allies of the US. The French fucking helped the US even become a country, but Americans absolutely love shitting on France for no reason.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Huxley is a demoralized dystopian pushing liberal degenerate. Brave New World is an insult to Shakespeare and should be forgotten.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

It's globohomo programming to crack alliance, the French surrender monkey meme is CIA glow in the dark, same with calling them Yellow Coats instead of Yellow Jackets, YC sounds like red coats NWO indoctrination associated with being a traitor, whereas YJ is like the bad mofo hornets, which has rebel appeal, so only glow niggers or glowing NPCs say yellow coats instead of yellow jackets.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Attached: Henry-Ford-1920.jpg (47.73 KB, 461x328)
Attached: Henry-Ford-revolution.jpg (28.22 KB, 400x495)
Attached: HolocaustPsywar.jpg (127.88 KB, 724x571)
Attached: HolocaustReligion.jpeg (281.79 KB, 742x1302)

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

You'll be wanting this manual: archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
That is where pic 4 comes from, quite a read, let me tell you. Did you know you can make high explosives with everything you need bought from the drug store?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

These elites are not Gods. They have names and addresses and bleed like the rest of us.

They can go into self imposed exile or make aliyah to Israhell unlike the rest of us.

Even I as a mid income earner with a home based job can live the rootless jew life thanks to AirBnB and ever cheaper serviced apartment companies that must compete with AirBnB offerings. I could move to another city or country halfway around the world if things get uncozy and this is the same thing jews do, especially now with Israel to run to.

When one of their puppets get lynched or voted out they simply finance the next one.

That's why jews always finance all sides and infiltrate all movements and make sure they're headed by their puppets.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

democrats will eat up America blaming it on Russians and China
ftfy faggot

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

antifaggots and /leftypol/ actually supporting Macron
Not a surprise when they follow a nigger lover.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

/cuckchan/index.html

stupid tool of riot control.
thinks it wasn't intentionally design to fuck with people trying to throw it back at them
No doubt they are intentionally dangerous.
Who knew :^) No offense

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

Doesn't Macron represent a lot of the things /leftypol/ supposedly hates?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

While that is true the kikes have been fucking with the whole world especially the White countries. This also means that when one ZOG government falls it is likely to take others down with it. That, together with some assistance from mongolian basket weaving forums, will allow the truth to spread to all of the corners of the Earth.
Pissrael might far away but without protection and money from the US they cannot sustain themselves. In other words, no matter what happens, the kikes will have no place to run to.
Every single last jew will be genocided with the most extreme of prejudice.

Attached: grils-do-some-board-coloring-of-the-happy-merchant.jpg (17.74 KB, 550x413)
Attached: Oy-Shit!.png (298.52 KB, 499x641)

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

It's almost like you expect some sort of consistency of values and sanity from that trash heap, user.

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

I thought that image had to be fake from just how accurate it is, reverse-searched it, and found a high-resolution version, and holy kek, it is real.

Attached: girls-do-some-board-coloring-of-the-happy-merchant.jpg (2.86 MB, 4160x3120)
Attached: antisémite-caricature.jpg (54.05 KB, 960x674)

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

R.I.C. (Referendum Initiative Citroyen) is the main demand of the Gilet Jaunes.
It means that French Voters will have the ability to vote for any policy or vote out any politician etc. in national referendums. A referendum could be called on anything as long as it gets a certain amount of signatures in a petition.

The French could then use this to stop mass immigration, sack treacherous politicians, exit the EU etc.

Attached: ric.PNG (517.72 KB, 519x363)

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

I consider it to be among the cutest pics on my pc. Thanks for gifting me an improved version of it, user.

Attached: mfw-take-back-your-future.png (467.04 KB, 1025x768)

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Froganons, got anything new to report? This board is filled with cuckchanners and lefty shills, there's hardly anything worth reading.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

it is real
That is great.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

This will go over well. See example:
CA Ballot Proposition 187

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

This will go over well

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (27.18 KB, 604x169)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Actually after 2 nd world war, France had next to no looses both in people and infrastructure and got more land and even money as war reparations so…

If anything, the winner of ww2 by far was afrance.

Attached: the-truth-about-france.png (579.44 KB, 1774x917)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

If they don't kill them it's pointless and the SWATies will just regale it as a heroic win on their part.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

No reason
They smell, they are lazy, and sexually perverse. They refuse to extradite jewish pedophiles because everyone in france fucks 13 yearold girls, an there all totally cool with it. In the 1970s you could even buy porno mags in france where the subject was children, At your local gas station.

Also inb4 wut a boot napoleon!

The Swedish used to be Vikings, the Germans used to be nazis, and the french used to be badass. People cant rest on there lorals. They sure are pretty cucked right now an have been for a long time. The french here will never tell you the truth about themselves, because there embarrassed. But even the avrage conservative french sweed or german. thinks Americans ideas on guns, or use of violence is disgusting. The progaming is deeper an has been happening for much longer.

Attached: 0EAFE140-F951-4EDC-8656-A469BE726F7F.jpeg (469.75 KB, 1686x1920)

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

Money's worth shit. Not to say that they have little money in the coffers.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

They smell, they are lazy, and sexually perverse. They refuse to extradite jewish pedophiles
All of those could apply to the various shades of commie inhabiting california.

Attached: Triggered-(1080p-30fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (6.16 MB, 1920x1080)

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Cannot understand a word this speaker is saying. Very poor enunciation. bitchute.com/video/h55SCjJ2mmFf/

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Torture and kill all your enemies.
Torture
we're not kikes

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Why don't they rob the banks and throw the money into the crowds?
Aren't ATMs set up so they destroy the money inside them when broken open?

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

I remember friends who came back from that country, saying that the (real) French people were not very welcoming, quite cold and grumpy, and also smug. But when looking at all the shit they've gone through for thousands of years, I think I could understand the feels here a little bit.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

No torture.
Hang them.
Then skin them to make "GO BACK!" signs with their rotting hides.

…torture the minds and will of their comrades instead.

Attached: Flayed&Displayed.jpeg (135.74 KB, 920x880)

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Ford was just jealous. He turned men into cogs but Jews were better at capitalism than him so he kvetched.
If you keep swinging between capitalism and communism, you'll never smell the swindle.

Remember when France refused to go to war in Irak and the whole freedom fries BS?

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Yellow Cardigans?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

You're a retarded kike shilling for the exact thing that will dissuade people from the yellow vests. Breaking shit for no reason other than to cause damage is not what they should be doing. They need to be targeting banks and expiring politicians. Disabling toll booths are also quite popular. Everything else is a LARP.

Attached: goaway.jpg (90.22 KB, 960x741)

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

What are their class perks and feats?

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

But they do not post Nadzees for the Jews.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

How fortunate, then, that they've attempted bank runs and burnt down several banks.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

they have no GUNS
They have balls, that's much better. Americans have all the guns in the world, but will never use them for lack of balls.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Weapons used for sovereignty is a heavy responsibility.
Don't fret, little one.
We'll know EXACTLY when the time is right.
You've never been free, and you will never understand our Culture.

"Wait until you see the whites of their eyes!"

Attached: kid&BBgun2.jpg (122.7 KB, 666x500)

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Yah 3000 on 9/11 wasn't enough, wait until they destroy an entire city…..
looks at chicago
looks at detroit
of course this is just d&c blackpilling though

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

The French failed the kikes in WW2.
They weren't demonized, as they were allies, but as failures to world jewry, they've instead been lambasted as pussies in Jewish media.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

I have thought before that all revolutionaries should avoid fighting each other in order to guarantee regime change. It makes sense that they're all doing it. Also, fuck the kike establishment in every country.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

Well, one could track and eliminate agent provacateurs in Minecraft.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Are you really this ignorant, or being obtuse for the sake of "argument"?

Tell my, pup, who would YOU have started shooting at after 9/11?
And remember how young the internet was at that time, and how fucking brainwashed EVERYONE was in the mainstream bubble.

Who do you go after?

…and did you know that WE did?!!!
WE uncovered the bullshit WMDs.
WE exposed Haliburton.
WE dug deep for ALL the information that you now suck upon freely about the attacks.
WE tried to wake our lemming friends about ZOG war in the MidEast. Opium in Afghanistan, etc, ad nauseum.
You would be a tranny nigger slave by now if it wasn't for us.
Show some fucking respect.

Attached: armoreddeath.jpg (1.25 MB, 1500x984)

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

The thing about youth is, you're ignorant of everything save that which you believe you know.
The timeline from our perspective would have been MUCH WORSE for you if not for our sacrifice.
We watched in horror as we BARELY wrenched humanity from the jaws of the filth, and then your generation wearing rainbows, and cutting off your dicks to mumble rap took the reigns, and started dry humping your leather clad gimps on mainstreet in front of OUR children!
Spare me.
What are you doing about the your Commie mob of faggot children that has completely silenced you?

With a straight face, tell me again how we are worse than your degenerate, brainwashed, "diverse", soy suckled generation?
Your peers, for the first time in our History, are marching to have your Rights DELETED!
Where are you?
Wake up.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Nice

Attached: bagels.PNG (384.12 KB, 593x532)

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Also, kikes realizing their attempts to co opt the protests are failing.

Attached: cooptfail.png (1.31 MB, 1983x896)

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

the timeline where we didn't enforce the will of the jews on the entire world would have been much worse

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Got an archive to exposed the juden?

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

They may have flooded the Americans Tea party and OWS with neocohens and kikes but they can't fool us. Kill all kikes, kill them all!

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

our perspective
you don't seem to like how that worked out

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Weapons used for sovereignty is a heavy responsibility.
You don't deserve them.
We'll know EXACTLY when the time is right.
60 years ago at the latest.
You've never been free, and you will never understand our Culture.
What culture?
"Wait until you see that White people are an absolute minority!"

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

+$1.00

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

As soon as the Jews feel like they lose control because their disgusting and leftist narrative fails, they're all for tyranny against people. That kike in particular, literally calling for the deployment of the army to exterminate right wingers.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Look at the date. It was RECORDED yesterday, faggot.

Attached: YellowVest.jpg (67.94 KB, 807x557)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Although there's basically nothing going on other than protestors and cops standing around doing nothing, at least the French have enough sense to weed out and keep out Antifa faggots and other instigators.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Never mind. Good old searching. archive.fo/https://twitter.com/JonathanCohenj/status/*
Lead to this: archive.fo/8ilOb and archive.fo/2p1cb
Calling a black guy an uncle tom: archive.fo/t67YG
Retweeted this in support, even though the original post was to smear kikes: "I support open border for the USA but I am proud to support the Jewish ethnostate of Israel!"
archive.fo/QMxhs
Bonus: He got blocked by King Wigger Shaun King and asks "Why homie?" archive.fo/GbFTN
This (((guy))) is obviously retarded…

Attached: (((cohen))).png (201.01 KB, 377x569)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

No. I'm not. But it's a might better than it would have been, chump.

deserve
…heh. Like I said. You don't understand Freedom, subject.
I'm hardly 4 decades old.
What culture?
The culture that is going to show you to remove your cuckery long before we become a minority in our own Nation.
…as you have allowed in your's.
You're already extinct. And that's why you're desperately lashing out at your brothers.
Betrayal is in your blood, Commie faggot.
Besides, we stopped giving a shit about your opinion in 1776.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Bonus: He got blocked by King Wigger Shaun King and asks "Why homie?" archive.fo/GbFTN

God, he is retarded. That wigger and blm called out pissrael which is around the same time the (((media))) blacklisted and stopped shilling for them so of course he hates kikes.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Keep sperging, pup.
I've already forgotten more than you will ever know, now that they've collapsed the internet for your brainwashing pleasure.
Like I said, without us, you'd already be some nigger's play toy.
You're utterly clueless as to your place in this timeline. You don't even have what it takes for what's coming.
You're going to be following US around for leadership, guidance, and the necessary spine to do what must be done.
We've been watching, and waiting for this for some time.
What's your plan, little one?
Show some respect, bitch.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

long before we become a minority in our own Nation.
…as you have allowed in your's.
I think this mutt is severely confused.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Try harder.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

I think it's more this. The skinhead kike professes love to the illicit terrorist entity that does this

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/black-lives-matter-israel-180329061234932.html
electronicintifada.net/tags/africans-israel
palestinechronicle.com/anti-black-racism-reveals-israels-white-supremacy-video/

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

That's the point. Jews have always known what a destructive subhuman force blacks are even in the heyday era of civil rights the jews were absolutely two-faced. Jews want White societies to bear that burden that is the sub-humanity of the niggers but never for themselves and they knew exactly what would happen the moment they started shilling for niggers throughout their infiltration of the civil rights movement and promotion of nigger (((media)))

January 24, 1972 to Golda Meir

Get rid of the Black Israelites now!

Don't let them pollute Israel. They are bad for Israel.

If you keep them in Israel they will:

1) Be a 5th column

2) Demand welfare payments

3) Cause high crime, prostitution, juvenile delinquency and racial problems in Israel.

Keep all blacks from entering the country as immigrants. They will weaken Israel.

davidsheen.com/racism/letters/letters.htm

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

I love my country [israel flag]
Texas, USA
These fucking worms must all be destroyed

Attached: 1469478420688.gif (4.93 MB, 1536x864)

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Does user have the infographic of the tear gas grenades frog hands are getting blown off with please?
It was posted in one of the earlier protests and had something about it had 30g of explosive.
I can't find my copy and it seems like it has been shoahed from the Net. I went through the archives and images have 404'd so no luck finding it there either.
I'm having to listen to kvetching that tear gas canisters can't explode
it's your imagination, it was a firework user
yellow vest bad
etc
and want to show them up for the liars they are.
The nearest I've found anywhere is a product code
GL 203/L - Multiple Charge Tear Gas
archive.fo/BK8C9

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

What is his exact address?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

This. The audacity of kikes to cry antisemitism when called out on the truth their treacherous Unamerican loyalties.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Somethings never changes.

Attached: Jude.jpg (13.35 KB, 264x191)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

don't bother I found it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (268.49 KB, 315x726)

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

This takes me back to the Ukraine threads.

remember how that ended

Attached: age-of-maiden.jpg (675.93 KB, 1399x2501)

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

You don't understand Freedom,
Freedum iz best :DDDDD
And hard choices :DDDDDDDDD

I'm hardly 4 decades old.
That's at least 2 decades of not using your guns for anything productive. You just shoot soda cans and pretend that you're a revolutionary.

The culture that is…
What culture? McDonalds? Hollywood? Wallstreet?

why you're desperately lashing out at your brothers.
You started this with your jingoistic McAmerica crap. I am American. And people like you make us look retarded. Thumping your chest proclaiming that "OOooooo Weeeee're Gonna rebel! Weeee Gots our Guns!!!!! Y'aaaaallll Urapeeeeeans ain't gots no cul-chur :DDDDD FREEEEEDOOOOM"
You're a moron and you are a poor example of an American.

You're just a civil nationalist.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

IMMA DO IT ANY DAY
Your bluff failed. Everybody knows Americans will never used their guns now. It wouldn't be too late to do it, but you're just cowards.

Leo James
Leo James

Yeah its the GLI-F4
With 25 grams of TNT in it. And only 10 grams of gas.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Wasn't he the guy that tried to pick up a flashbang?

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

There have been two on film now that lost a hand. The 1st one looked a bit fake, like boston bombing guys leg, and there was talk of him being related to someone involved in the arms trade (no pun intended).
This latest one looked different, there's dripping blood and the tendons do appear to twitch. Not impossible to fake but it would take expert skill, something they don't have as we have seen from all the faked attacks since 9/11.
Why would they bother faking it? To dissuade more from joining in, they are losing control, it's becoming obvious they are bussing in police from anywhere that will put on a uniform and crack civilian skulls. They have failed to subvert the protests from the inside.
If they really are firing devices at unarmed civilians that can maim them, every frenchman and woman has a duty to respond in kind. If being told you have no support, are corrupt and have to leave makes you violent, the government has declared war on the people.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

bitchute.com/video/MjPizEYDahgX/

bitchute.com/video/rZ3d3R28YoGF/

Henry James
Henry James

I think time was right 20 years ago. Before you turned middle east to battlefield because jews did 9/11 and send you to die for Israel. Maybe right time will be when non whites commit South African style reparations.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

They have been firing this things at them since day one.
Injuries like this have been reported constantly since day one.
Theres just not a lot of english language coverage, its all spreading via french language social media and fringe/dissident French language media.

These grenades are being used by the gendarmes. An organisation the likes of which those in the anglosphere will be unfamiliar with since we don't have such organisations.
For amerimutts imagine if the government had a paramilitary force whose stated function was to protect the government from any attempts to remove them by force or otherwise harm the interests of the government. That is the gendarmes.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

WHY ARENT THEY SHOOTING EACHOTHER ALREADY??
when is shit finally gonna go down?

Attached: Pistol-Stance.jpg (9.77 KB, 400x339)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

today

Attached: bNF7dm.png (309 KB, 562x514)

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

also today
happening

Attached: bnfm4m.png (386.39 KB, 629x349)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Never. Are you really that fucking stupid? You actually think the jews are going to accelerate themselves when literally all they have to do is wait for whites to die? No one is going to actually fight back anywhere, least of all in Europe. No guns, no speech, and marxist policies to give free everything, placating the people. We haven't seen any resistance in Europe for 70 years, nor in America for over 100. No amount of demographic reduction is sufficient to cause a white uprising.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Jews are currently set to go extinct before whites, too bad whites will be beyond the point to come back by that point.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Is that based on the REAL number of jews in the world, or on the numbers they report? Remember, the holocaust didn't happen. There aren't 14 million jews on Earth. There are easily over 21 million.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Jews are currently set to go extinct before whites
Bullshit

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Regards and respect to my French brothers and sisters. Well done. You are leading the way. Might I suggest you grease up those guillotines… And don't leave a single jew's head attached… Nor antifa heads.

Je vous remercie.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

How accessible are guns in Frogland?

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

youtube.com/watch?v=-mYCmJKtdNM
They should just put in a revolution already.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

This

I am in frogland and sadly this is the case. And even, if by some miracle jews are removed the niggers they have will finish the job. The french race traitors love their shit skins too much. If any person living in afrance sees this, answer me this, what are peoples reactions when they see a white women with a shit skin child alone or with her ape?

Attached: 4dfb17380ec8d7b115a6e7524756dea56ac1544a9f14c24a2c34ca706f85cc05.jpg (59.95 KB, 968x725)

Brandon King
Brandon King

They should not throw these at human beings.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

No the record numbers never change. There are as many as there have always been. They simply present themselves loudly.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

But it's true. Especially since there is no "White". Only genetic Europeans

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

I'm coming here to call you a kike, that's all

Attached: 1549737142107.jpg (15.12 KB, 252x378)

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Lul nice cherries you got there, moishe… where did you pick them at?
What's that? You paid someone to pick them for you, you said? Shit, shekelbergstein, I didn't know you had weak fingers!
Oh you get them by the bulk? Sure hope those cherries were picked by clean hands!

Ya fuckin faggot

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit