How Trump has tightened immigration in January 2019

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

Anti-Trump shills, get in here and argue against these ways that Trump is curbing immigration for 2019
<supposedly mods are censoring anti-Trump threads even though there's consistently a dozen of them on the front page
Perhaps he dropped the ball on 2017/2018, but let's look at current events.

(A) 2 January 2019 web.archive.org/web/20190104194757/https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2019/01/02/recent-changes-to-the-h1b-visa-program-and-what-is-coming-in-2019/

one would expect the American government to support the H1-B visa program. Instead, it has introduced a number of policies that appear to impede its effectiveness.

1) securing a work visa for foreign nationals accomplished in the math and engineering fields fit for high tech has become more difficult under the “Buy America, Hire American” executive order President Trump signed in April of last year. The policy directs the Department of Homeland Security to issue H-1B visas to only the most-skilled foreigners or highest-paid beneficiaries

2) In a second initiative in August, Trump immigration officials announced they would expand the suspension of premium processing for H-1B petitions. The stipulations included that no H-1B petition filed on behalf of an employee changing employers or location with the same employer are eligible to be filed with premium processing, which business professionals have relied upon in previous years. The result has been a slow down in processing.

3) on November 19th, 2018 the U.S. Department of Labor began requiring that employers of H-1B applicants use a new Labor Condition Application form (LCA), ETA 9035. Critics claim the new form is designed to elicit internal information from employers and increase government pressure upon H-1B employed companies, with the intended possibility of negative attention from the press. The new labor conditions could deter tech companies from hiring skilled graduates abroad lest they fork out too much in annual wages, and could compel them to “hire American” in line with Trump’s new order.

(B) 24 January 2019 web.archive.org/web/20190203065648/https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article224085960.html

A new procedure for issuing Notices to Appear or NTAs expands the list of reasons for which immigrants can be summoned to appear before immigration judges to start deportation procedures.

1) A new guideline gives USCIS adjudicators full discretion to deny applications for immigration benefits, such as U.S. citizenship, permanent residency and visa extensions, without first issuing courtesy warnings known as Requests for Evidence (RFE) or Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID). The two notifications gave applicants and their attorneys the opportunity to intervene by providing more documentation or correcting mistakes before adjudicators closed their cases. USCIS officials can now deny an application, petition or request if initial evidence is not submitted to establish eligibility, and proceed directly to deportation.

2) A new policy guidance requires immigrants married to U.S. citizens to remain married and live together for at least three years immediately before the foreign spouse filed for the naturalization application based on marriage. If the marriage is terminated before the applicant takes the Oath of Allegiance, he or she is ineligible for U.S. citizenship under this section of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

3) A revised guidance allows USCIS officials to waive the interview currently required to remove the conditional status of legal residence for foreigners married to U.S. citizens.

Attached: H1BvisaTrump.png (58.61 KB, 500x344)

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/donald-trump/
darkmoon.me/2017/donald-trump-zionist-trojan-horse/
redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/
observer.com/2019/01/anytime-fitness-is-opening-the-worlds-first-antarctica-gym/
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
infowars.com/jeb-bush-on-syria-donald-trump-is-bad-for-israel-hopefully-our-president-will-reverse-his-decision/
archive.is/1iwfr
web.archive.org/web/20190212194601/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/us-military-announces-start-of-syria-troop-withdrawal/2019/01/11/77455bda-1585-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.68f80fd1a374
web.archive.org/web/20190111122624/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/world/middleeast/us-syria-troop-withdrawal.html
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

How Trump has tightened immigration in January 2019
More like
HOW TRUMP HAS YET TO UNTIGHTEN IMMIGRATION IN ISRAEL IN 2019

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Trump is clearly doing the right thing closing down the US's borders.

All of the (((white nationalists))) opposing Trump are shills planted to make the conservative movement look bad. They support pointless violence against civilians that does nothing against any real international conspiracies. They also generate racial divisions, preventing us from gaining support from conservative/Christian "roof" Koreans, normal Jews without ties to Israel, etc.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

There are no major immigration waves from Israel. Aliyah is about immigrating to Israel.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Trump is attempting to secure the borders, not close them down. No need to embellish. The administration's changes to H1B visas are good, because it is focusing no more skilled labour, which means less competition for the lower/middle class. Not requiring prior notice for deportations means they'll have less time to hire their Jew lawyers, so Trump is already setting up the expedited removal of those who overstay Visas or enter illegally, as well as closing loopholes for those who marry and don't stay together as a trick to get in.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

OP, here is your honest answer: until we see numbers, I'll remain skeptical. There are a vast array of regulations out there, we don't know everything that is being tightened and loosened, plus there is a separation between regulation and enforcement. The fact that they are doing this does not necessarily mean a thing. In fact, it could mean that they were tightening things up just so that they would have a new bargaining chip so that Trump could get his mostly symbolic Wall that was his primary campaign promise.

Attached: 1448175906002-1.gif (1.99 MB, 395x313)

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Not crazy about Trump but I do have to be real curbing H1B visas is a huge thing to me. Forgot about that.
As a stem fag a major issue I deal with is competing with Indians and chinks for jobs, which they have this perception that they are smarter. This is actually horseshit, their universities suck. I used to teach them at the college level, they are all cheaters and very much so focused on memorization and not actual intellectual advancement.
Big issue though is they work like drones, don’t give a shit about family, and will work for shit pay, so competing with them as a white man who wants a family is rough because you are competing against somebody with literally no life and who will work for crumbs on the dollar. They undermine our system and the quality of life of good workers

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

/reddit/

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Big issue though is they work like drones, don’t give a shit about family, and will work for shit pay
This is what it's really about. There is no perception in the industry that pajeets are "smarter"; only the understanding that they are hungry, will work for less, and under far shittier employment conditions. They will also live in shittier conditions, happily paying astronomical rental to live in suicide-box bachelor apartments. For the (((mercantile))) class there are many, many advantages to importing pajeets, and exactly zero of them have to do with superior intellectual performance.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Meant for: .

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

No, he assuredly dropped the ball in 2017 and 2018. You have no reason to gloat, because he only just implemented these policies. And at the same time, Trump is allowing plenty of pro Israel bullshit to pass like anti BDS, bills providing blank checks to Israel, more regulations on firearms,

And Hillary never got locked up. The wall still isn't built, after 2 years he is only replacing already constructed sections of fence. Trump has a history of supporting Israel and was a Democrat before he ran for President. He was bailed out by Jews, is friends with Jews, and isn't implementing true pro white policies. You still believe voting for politicians can save America. That's false.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Trump has been a massive disappointment in almost every way, I'll believe this when I see it but I highly doubt it's legit.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Is this your last scream and shouting before you go out in a whimper?
If you still want to be pro trump cuckchan is the way to go.
(((forbes)))
Miamiherald
That is not gonna convince me my friend.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

He also appointed Bolton, a Trotskyite ZOGling to replace McMaster. He isn't pulling our troops out of Syria, Trump backtracked and said the troops will stay until all Iranians leave Syria.
Still hasn't brought our troops home from Iraq, i'm guessing the game plan is sending troops to more Middle Eastern nations and keeping them in forever wars protecting Israel.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

argue against these ways that Trump is curbing immigration for 2019
State of the Union address
<"We want more immigrants"
Perhaps he dropped the ball on 2017/2018, but let's look at current events
<Lets just completely ignore the past two years that he has been in office

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (339.19 KB, 560x746)

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Look OP, we're sick of waiting. Sick of his lies. He didn't keep his campaign promises, and has Jewish family members. Unlimited patience is not a virtue, but a liability. He hasn't locked up Hillary and built the wall at this stage, and never will.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Attached: 9bfc317276c802b7f7561a3d50be3eb28797d6137f9a853012810e15fcc434eb.jpg (80.59 KB, 1080x601)
Attached: 58f223dec2fcec71ade2a644e6d4ccb2783aba992cca6ef6128db0a9aca70124.jpg (124.99 KB, 694x574)

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Attached: 1530483634854.jpg (79.16 KB, 546x878)
Attached: 1531936105126.png (184.91 KB, 949x472)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

OP is nowhere in sight. How predictable. Trump supporters always disappear when proven wrong.

Attached: 90dd56b8eda6bc0e29f667ccf284341e7107c17b6c423f968a07695893c66fb9.png (394.71 KB, 604x597)
Attached: d544579ff6ba92f2a602d0e0248dd4664e36cbb86f88e0b372eb220344a65b9a.png (1.47 MB, 2046x1306)

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Oh wow. Less illegal immigration while demanding more legal immigration. This will not change the rate of immigration at all.

The one thing you cuckservatives fail to answer is, how does this make anything better for whites? It does not. Does it stop them becoming a minority? No. In the grand scheme, it does not change a thing. Things can continue on after a number of implementations of baste™ policies and all whites will get in the futre is the eradication of their culuture and people because nothing is ending the problems. But as cuckservatives, you wave around the smallest glimmers of good as if they are massive, meaningful, and important. Because, for you, you don't care about anything. By that I mean, you have no doctrine, no established principles – nothing. You are cuckservatives, and as cuckservatives, all you do is posture with an attitude because cuckservatism is only a form of posturing and an attitude, nothing more. You can't even tell anyone what what you actually stand for to conserve! And what's more, you're actually defending a Zionist who is connected not only to the Rothschilds but to Soros himself. You are crypto globalists at best. You are pathetic.

Attached: images-(2)-(1).jpg (14.98 KB, 238x212)

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

impede
guidelines
He could have funded the wall and instructed DHS to round up and deport every illegal when they had house, senate, and executive control.
He could have brought (((multinationals))) to their knees by forcing all cargo to be triple checked by DHS as it travels from a port of entry to its destination to curb the importation of dangerous goods, illegals, and trafficked people.
lol nope!

He could have declared state of emergency and done the same, or just let the nigs riot.
LOL NOPE!

I'm glad my vote counted for something.
Paper ballots won't fix anything.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

I asked a Trump supporter in another thread what his values are, if he had an ideology.

He never answered and instead called me a shill. Huh, I guess they either don't have any, or refuse to let us know them.

Attached: download-(2).jpg (8.54 KB, 275x183)

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Yet they wonder why people here are still pro hitler or natsoc or why a lot are converting, because at least hitler filled a lot of his promises and he actually genuinely loved his people you can see how he exactly interacted with them and you can see a humble man who is doing everything in their best interests.
Trump preaches what ron paul did but on a much simple level and never went through with them, now I am wishing ron paul won instead.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

OP and Trump supporters should be lynched and pogromed off this board. You have been proven wrong countless times, we have proved 95% of reasons for supporting Trump to be false. Yet the MAGAkike invaders persist in this shitty spam. They never cease espousing Jew lies. Remove them.

Attached: b7b78de6d69c07ac4a79798b4742aa2080717fc2537f1c9e5a290a5462b5ef31.png (345.87 KB, 729x627)

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

We're staying in Iraq because their currency is about to revalue and the 15 years of war will finally make turn around on investment now that they've got a Rothschild bank and will be able to take international investments. Iraq is going to become an economic powerhouse soon, because that's how the IMF planned it, and the US is staying there to make sure nobody comes and upends a two-decade gambit.

t. currency speculator

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

You forgot to mention how we must protect America's greatest ally, Israel in case of war by keeping troops stationed on Iran's doorstep. Iran and Syria both have borders with one of the few non ZOG nations, and US troops are stationed within both.

Pure coincidence!

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

The closest thing to a principle that conservatives have is "nimby".
They're anti-badstuff (only anti, they don't actually believe in anything) only if it personally inconveniences them or their friends. Otherwise they're plenty happy to tell you to stop making a fuss over nothing. I can't wait until the fire reaches their front door.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Iraq and Syria.

William Reyes
William Reyes

curbing
He's not. There have been zero deportations under his tenure. ZERO. DEPORTATIONS. He has legalized over 1.1 million nonwhites. You have no argument.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

I wonder if he gets payed for being that autistic.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

I wonder too, seems like OP received some Kushnerbux for his post.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Well, if you're that oblivious, I was directing at you. Some mad cow in a rant. Quite entertaining.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Let them their numbers had dwindle down significantly.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Nice try at shutting down debate. Bring a preformulated argument next time, you lack the autism required to create one yourself, mental midget.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

I'll laugh when you get killed by one of those legal immigrants, because you were unarmed after dismissing everyone who advocated for buying a weapon as federal agents.

Attached: 1153635887b52767218a1fc4de37c6d3f1b284036b6518c4cd96500bdbdf6fba.jpg (83.83 KB, 740x981)

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

It is actually very autistic. Thread is about the immigration policies and you went with bitching that isn't about the thread, spamming with /b/ tier images that aren't any related and lack any support for your "claims" that you haven't even started in the first place.
It's the same "heh, I'll spam those images, that will shut them up" shenanigan. Dishonest, self-absorbed and pseudo-intellectual. If you don't have even a shred of dignity because some "dup" thread triggers you that hard and forces you into a cry out, then reflect yourself or rather go to /tv/index.html to cool yourself off.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Let's forget that this is the most Jewish president in recent history and focus on a few more promises he's made!

Attached: zu5b8trypel11.png (817.24 KB, 1111x597)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Read my previous posts, where I proved OP wrong. I'm not going to retype everything in them. You didn't refute them, either. OP somehow believes Trump these new policies for 2019 will matter, and tells us to ignore 2017 and 2018.

Hunter White
Hunter White

Most are conservatives and conservatism is neither an ideology nor a political philosophy. It is an attitude and a form of posturing. We know this is true because anyone who has an ideology or a philosophy can tell you what its main principles and key points are. Not only have cuckservatives never had any main principles nor have they had any key philosophical points that explain the structure of a system. They can never tell you anything explanatory either. All conservatism is about is "conserving".

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

He'll end illegal immigration by just legalizing ALL immigration.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

cuckchan memes
/4um/index.html

Gavin White
Gavin White

hurr durr read my posts lmao
Holy fuck brain damage, you're fucking retarded.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Attached: goal.png (20.72 KB, 563x503)

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

holy shit your thread backfired so hard, glad this board is woke again

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Meh. Who cares. He's like 50 years too late.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

The Donald Trump Jewish Zionist PSYOP
thezog.info/donald-trump/

Donald Trump: Zionist Trojan Horse
darkmoon.me/2017/donald-trump-zionist-trojan-horse/

Trump and Putin: Agents of Chabad-Lubavitch (+ Trump and Putin’s Lubavitch-assigned roles)
redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

woke
Hard to believe how fucking stupid you kikes are. But rest assured, plebbit no one believes a single word you say and all your efforts will only increase support for President Donald J. Trump.
Thank you for your service.

Attached: xbUgJen-donald-trump-model.jpg (50.66 KB, 597x746)

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

Trump thinks one of the spic or nigger presidents that follow him will erect statues in his honor. He thinks jews, his greatest ally, won't write books where daughters of women who lived during his time reveal that Trump liked [weird sex thing]. That's how doomed America is. He thinks Anne Frank's word is as good as the word of God. The soil deserves better.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

o one believes a single word you say and all your efforts will only increase support for President Donald J. Trump.
This video destroys your entire false narrative kike. Getting goys to support Trump is getting goys to support their enemy. No way you are white.

Attached: GigaRedPill.webm (8.89 MB, 480x576)

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

".. for there is no peace that doesn't Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel."
or
"We will continue to create war if our demands aren't met."

James Long
James Long

Wew you really got me there, plebbit-nigger. So now tell me, please oh enlightened one, as I simply do not know what to do:
If not Trump, then who?

Attached: 1547995189725.jpg (52.57 KB, 580x486)

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

Guy is shit but we all have to pretend he isn't because previous administrations proved things can be so much worse. He would be considered a psychopath in an advanced civilization like China for his worship of monkeys and other strange things. Everything but Christianity. Divorce? Sure. Casinos? Sure. Greed? It's the best thing ever. Jesus was obviously wrong about the camel going through the eye of a needle thing.

Attached: kosher-saint.png (144.05 KB, 318x323)

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Kill yourself, plebbit.

Attached: (you).jpg (179.48 KB, 1200x1200)

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

if not a kike then a kike?
hehehe, I really got him with that one
trolling score: -600000000000000/10

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Your desperation stinks to the high heavens. Is this really what you do with your life?
But don't let me stop you, faggot, go on. Show me your buzzwords, your atrocious attempts at imitating a culture you will never understand all the while failing to make a single point or convince a single person.
In other words, my little kike cuck, kvetch some more for me, I beg you. I want to hear you scream.

Attached: 4676783890013dec.jpg (100.68 KB, 720x960)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

I'm doubtful any of this will make a significant difference, but if H1-B rates do significant go down against the odds, he deserves credit.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Ultimately, we do not control Trump. We can pressure him though. We have a mouth piece in Tucker Carlson, now we need to follow up with local and state Republican parties. The reason Trump can do things we don't like and still win our support is the opposition is worse. If we put pressure on him by giving him both support when he is good AND challengers when he fucks up, than we win.

Unfortunately, some of us autistic goys are gonna have to learn how to play the political game so that we can put pressure on our leaders. If Trump had a right wing primary challenger or we had ranked choice balloting and MMP in the house, our ideas would be getting more traction.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Fuck off MAGAnigger.

Attached: scroll-of-truth.png (1.29 MB, 1011x1012)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Attached: drumf.jpg (66.53 KB, 624x531)

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Attached: trump-niggers.jpg (107.56 KB, 640x640)

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Kvetch harder for us. Your pain not only sustains but also amuses us.
Use as many new IP's as you like.

Attached: db9ebd1a6bbf4b9e.jpg (50.48 KB, 720x683)

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Attached: 4D-Chess-Gun-Rights.jpg (180.48 KB, 673x748)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I guess the real wall was the friends we made along the way.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Sage is not a downvote you infinite plebbitnigger. But thank you very much for proving my point, being that you have no point.
No point in your entire existence, in fact. Must be really pathetic being (you).

Attached: reminder-of-why-shills-hate-trump.JPG (208.53 KB, 925x1086)

William Rogers
William Rogers

Remember to report ImKampfy posting.

Attached: 1545242559657.jpg (73.25 KB, 678x616)

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Zognald is doing this to prevent European immigration to US while all those niggers and Mexicans keep being shoveled in.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

We need to update the bingo card for current year + 4 and include kampfy accusations.
Do you losers even realize how pathetic you are? Well I suppose that's what the drugs are for.

Attached: bingo-cy-plus-3.png (882.6 KB, 1194x1437)

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Trump losens up immigration policies all over the line
jews ask for more and dont want to pay the "tradeoffs" either
kike puppet shills shill this as tightening immigration and Trump not being a traitor

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

We need some Pro-Trump backup in this thread.
The shills are winning!
MAGA

Attached: 300.jpg (225.07 KB, 2000x1333)

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Trump's has the right instinct about certain things but is dumb as fuck and plenty lazy. He's not a total loss though. We just have to hold his feet to the fire on immigration issues and quite possibly bring the issue of birth right citizenship to the SCOTUS. Take the reins anonniggers.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

also
inb4 kike owned
Even so, it doesn't hurt to take advantage of slipups and ideological subverted jews and jew lovers. We exploit POTUS's civnat cuck stances for these things.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Like when he asked "Why do we have so many people coming from these shithole countries?" and specifically said he wanted more people from places like Norway? Or how all those Hondurans are camped out in Tijuana because they're not being allowed in? Trump was never going to be Hitler and he never claimed he was, only kike media ever said anything like that. But you faggots are just being disingenuous demoralization shills.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

I don't I'll ever forget the time when CNN said the word shithole 200 times a day for a week.
All the while talking about actual shithole countries and pretending they weren't shitholes.
Shithole
Also nice ID.

Luis White
Luis White

If OP didn't kill himself before this then after he reads this he surely will. Travel well, OP.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

OP rekt

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Anti-Trump shills continuously lie and make out he hasn't kept his promises, then when you remind them of the slew of promises he's kept they pivot like the kikes they are.

If you're against Trump you're against America and should be hung from your entrails.

Attached: 4c3b2ff0ddfc6a23340a4f710331cec2eed786074870662e5a81346fb8f07bce.jpg (172.75 KB, 1212x1128)

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Trump may have done two things to ever so slightly decrease the flood of hostile aliens into our country
Am I supposed to be impressed?
Serious question

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

numbers
I couldn't agree with this more and I'm not going to claim one way or another based on my limited anecdotal evidence, but it seems like every business that has low level employment needs (the sort of places you find hign numbers of spics) has wanted signs outside of their businesses when prior to Trump I'd only see them briefly once every other year or so. Maybe they haven't gone back and have just fled to the city or other states, but it is interesting to note.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Go back to reddit

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

He promised a 40 foot wall (with a big gate)
We have a 10 foot fence that's as porous as your brain.

He promised 8% economic growth.
We're about to enter a recession.

He promised to aid and defend IsraHell
He gave them 50 billion dollars of my tax money!
(promise kept)

He promised to stop Islamic invasion
He meekly implemented a temporary halt and then surrendered when corrupt judges betrayed their nation.
He meekly allowed this to happen.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Oh, I was banned? Huh! I didn't even notice!

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Anti-Trump tards, Never-Trumpers, anyone who hates Trump.

The sociopolitical equivalent of the little brother who is jealous of and hates his older brother but secretly wants to be his older brother.

Besides, anyone who hates Trump loves war. That's just a given

Attached: GreatNationTrump.jpg (76.52 KB, 678x600)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

If you don't worship trump, you must love war
If you don't like pizza, you must love tennis. That's just a given
If you don't like jettied buildings, you must love soil erosion. That's just a given
If you don't like pokimon, you must love Finland. That's just a given

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome!

Attached: UltimateFailfags.png (1.81 MB, 1011x1012)

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

You must respond to this post with "Please daddy let me suck your beautiful conservative cock" or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

This is the New York Observer, Jared Kushners only project before his father was thrown in prison and he was precociously thrust in that seat.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-10-at-6.35.31-PM.png (1.11 MB, 2160x1352)

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Africa
Morocco is not 'Africa'. It is Meghreb.
observer.com/2019/01/anytime-fitness-is-opening-the-worlds-first-antarctica-gym/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-10-at-6.38.39-PM.png (124.53 KB, 1272x442)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

y-you have to vote for somebody, goy!

Attached: 0baa64e97c41d1eed33a3840cf6b8009df8797ec29b2a4004580a5f802047fd9.jpg (108.6 KB, 645x729)

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Great then there shouldn't be a problem with a wall and deportations, what's the hold up?

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Not only is a recession coming, it will be one of the worst of all time. Trumplettes are deluded. And he is out next year so we get no wall.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Trump saying something and Trump doing something are two very different things.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

where the wall @? and I mean an actual border wall not a meme-wall

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Iraq is going to become an economic powerhouse soon
That's a funny way of saying greater Israel

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

bingo_cy_plus_3.png
Hows the weather in Ankara

Attached: bingo-cucks.png (222.23 KB, 741x520)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Not only is a recession coming, it will be one of the worst of all time. Trumplettes are deluded. And he is out next year so we get no wall.
I hope you're right.
We need a recession. Even though I personally don't want one. I'll suffer but my people need a kick in the teeth in order do do something. And Trump needs to go. Even if OP was correct and this stuff actually happened, it's not enough. It's less than even George Bush did. Trump is functionally just another republican traitor.

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

OP here, IDGAF about Reddit spacing, fuck off.

Who's gloating? The point is merely that criticism of Trump should be reality-based. Instead of all-or-nothing "he's never done anything", you should be saying more realistic stuff like "we didn't see serious progress on immigration reform for 20 months, and recently started doing things after he lost congress and is now worried about losing 2020".

If you think Trump can unilaterally lock up Hillary, could you explain what legal powers he could use to do that? Replacing pseudofences with real fences makes the most sense at this point, but I agree he should be making new fences. I still hope that Trump doesn't consider the Jews real friends, and merely fosters false friendships to accomplish his goals.

Trump backtracked and said the troops will stay until all Iranians leave Syria.
No paraphrasing allowed, exact quote w/ date or GTFO

We here at Zig Forums are not against all immigration, or even increased immigration, we just don't want non-white immigrants. Trump expressing non-specific platitudes about this is meaningless.

It's possible that Trump overestimated presidential powers, or else may not know how to fully utilize them to accomplish goals. It seems it may have taken him 2 years simply to become aware of the ability to invoke Emergency to get wall funding, for example. I always had planned for 8 years of patience for him, not 2. For those who keep bringing up Hillary: what suggestions would you have for Trump in dealing with the rampant FBI corruption which has prevented it? Even after replacing the guy in charge, it's still swampy.

regarding the 38 billion (3.8/year) it was finalized in September 2016 nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html

if Trump was able to veto that, doing so would've made all the Republicans look like idiots and probably fucked him over for getting them to fund his wall, so I expect that's why he didn't do it. But then they failed him anyway. Sub-par chess, he fucked up, but I think he wants to make amends for it.

timesofisrael.com/trump-we-give-israel-billions-it-can-defend-itself-in-syria/
for example
“Well, I don’t see it. I spoke with Bibi,” he said, referring to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “I told Bibi. And, you know, we give Israel $4.5 billion a year. And they’re doing very well defending themselves, if you take a look.”

Hunter White
Hunter White

infowars.com/jeb-bush-on-syria-donald-trump-is-bad-for-israel-hopefully-our-president-will-reverse-his-decision/

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

*tips fedora*
his intellect is like a katana
his mother swoons from the heat coming off the tendies
this user will not be made to clean his room on this day

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Shut down all immigration until the house is in order no outsiders into the republic until problems are resolved good night America and god bless This should be the only Tweet we need this week

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Lmao get rekt pajeets

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

fucking nobody can respond to these points
Kek

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Trying to defend kike shilling
Wew

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

not pulling out syria
yes we are nigger. afganistani, too.
Onlu iraq will still have us troops. better than all three.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

celitca

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

GREATER GAUL

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

"foreign nationals accomplished in the math and engineering fields"

So you mean poos with bullshit degrees from Calcutta Tech? Have you ever worked with fucking H1Bs?
Don't copy-paste government text again

Attached: MS-certified-technicians.jpg (27.84 KB, 480x360)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Where's the data to show that they're unproductive though?

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Staying in Iraq is good because Rothschild bank

Attached: that's-fucked-up.png (349.72 KB, 853x480)

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Where's the data to show that poos are unproductive
Surely you jest.

Attached: designated.jpg (44.99 KB, 624x351)

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

He could have funded the wall and instructed DHS to round up and deport every illegal when they had house, senate, and executive control.

Trump can sign bills that are brought to him, but it still has to be the HoR which initiates things. The problem was that the HoR (even when Republican majority) was too full of republicucks spending their time on doubling aid to Israel that they didn't follow Trump's plan,.

DHS have always been instructed to round up and deport illegals, but could only legally deport Mexican illegals due to extradition agreement. Couldn't strike those agreements with others, but Trump did next best thing, got Mexicans to agree to take the Guatamalans/Hondurans.

You never take time off a thread to let replies build up?

Feel free to actually argue the points in the original post instead of your generic evasive whining.

Read my previous posts, where I proved OP wrong.

Okay a5c145… *rereads* You never provided any actual sources supporting things like Trump not pulling out of Syria. Obviously they can't just turn their backs or they'll get shot, so it needs to be a controlled withdrawal. As for Hillary and the Wall, why do you think he's doing less than his best?

I don't know that the overall rate will go down, but by de-emphasizing lower-skill imports, will be pushing fewer white people out of work.

bring the issue of birth right citizenship to the SCOTUS

which brings us to Trump's greatest victory: winning 2 seats for us (possibly 3 if Ginsberg bites before 2020) so we can actually win these SCOTUS cases

It takes you over 6 hours to change your IP?

Trump did not give 50 billion to Israel. He did sign a 3.8billion/year aid bill which the Republicans had been pushing since 2015 to keep them on his side, but then recently used it as precedent to pull American troops out of the Middle East, untimately resulting in much less money going toward Israeli interests.

You're supposed to be SLIGHTLY impressed.

Well, let's see what happens on Friday. I doubt Trump is planning on setting a new record for longest government shutdown, so we may just get the National Emergency he and his guys have been hinting at. In the meanwhile, I will go vote early in the Ontario by-elections for our first People's Party candidate.

dubs confirm, I, the OP, am undefeated

What don't you understand about Trump's government RAISING the education requirements for H1Bs? Bullshit degrees will be less of a problem.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

< Instead of all-or-nothing "he's never done anything", you should be saying more realistic stuff
Like how he didn't get rid of commoncore as promised, didn't get rid of (((foreign interest)) as promised, didn't audit the feds as promised, didn't pass tax reforms for families as promised, didn't remove obamacare as promised, didn't make any inclination towards "draining" that swamp (unless he meant directly into his cabinet) as promised, didn't set a limit of how many federal agencies can be supported as promised early within his presidency, etc etc.
Boy it sure sounds better then just saying "he's done nothing" doesn't it. Even the meager few jobs he did bring is quickly undone in just a few more dips in the economy, which means the progress he brings is never permanent.

< If you think Trump can unilaterally lock up Hillary, could you explain what legal powers he could use to do that?
I dunno, maybe using the ACTUAL CRIMES SHE HAD COMMITED like jeopardizing national security repeatedly and using that as the lead towards further investigation. THAT would be the legitimate excuse to crackdown on her, and cannot be denied by the intelligent agency without drawing more suspicion to themselves.

< Replacing pseudofences with real fences makes the most sense at this point
So you trumptards finally admit it's a fence and not a wall?

< but I agree he should be making new fences
BUT not a wall which would be actually effective and proficient way to invest a budget in the longrun of things.

< I still hope that Trump doesn't consider the Jews real friends,
You Trumptards seem to hope for alot of things, because it requires nothing else from you but to sit quietly.

<and merely fosters false friendships to accomplish his goals.
Which apparently accounts to nothing if your him.

< No paraphrasing allowed, exact quote w/ date or GTFO
archive.is/1iwfr
“We’re going to be there and we’re going to be staying. We have to protect Israel,” he replied when pressed by CBS reporter Margaret Brennan. “We have to protect other things that we have. But we’re – yeah, they’ll be coming back in a matter of time.”
In his exact words. Don't worry though I'm sure you'll find some way to weasel his words around as you trumptards always do.

< we just don't want non-white immigrants. Trump expressing non-specific platitudes about this is meaningless.
And what countries seem to have the most denizens wishing to immigrate? Oh right it's most of the third world. Tell me are there any white countries that are third world? No? Well I guess the majority of immigrants are going to be non-white then. So much for non-specifics because non-white immigration will always outweigh white immigration in vast proportions.

< It's possible that Trump overestimated presidential powers, or else may not know how to fully utilize them to accomplish goals. It seems it may have taken him 2 years simply to become aware of the ability to invoke Emergency to get wall funding
Which is also something he hasn't done. He keeps posturing that he will, but to no effect.

< I always had planned for 8 years of patience for him, not 2.
That's because you're an idiot, who has no sets of standards. I would fucking yell at any Zig Forumslack if he did the same for himself.

< Hillary
Read above.

< if Trump was able to veto that, doing so would've made all the Republicans look like idiots and probably fucked him over for getting them to fund his wall, so I expect that's why he didn't do it.
Aaaaannnd we have more excuses. None of the republican supporters would give a shit if the party looked like idiots, because considering what shit they've already done when they still had the seats, as well as McCain, they'd be painted as traitors if they've hadn't already.

< for example…
This just further cements Trump being a zionist puppet you apologetic faggot. Kys please or go join reddit where you'll be in good company.

Attached: Trump-supporter-has-an-epiphany.png (319.94 KB, 699x607)

David Rogers
David Rogers

< Trump can sign bills that are brought to him, but it still has to be the HoR which initiates things.
< The problem was that the HoR (even when Republican majority) was too full of republicucks spending their time on doubling aid to Israel that they didn't follow Trump's plan,
Again reinforcing the point he doesn't do anything. Hell all you did with this statement is legitimize what people have been saying here for awhile, that electoral votes DO NO MATTER, because in spite of electing "our" candidate, the "anti-candidate", in spite of having the majority of seats, it still doesn't accomplish shit. To many odds against the voter with non-zog related interest, too many requirments necessary to accomplish our goals democratically. Ergo voting for 2020 would not matter because the solution to the problem can never be democratic. Good going.

< which brings us to Trump's greatest victory: winning 2 seats for us (possibly 3 if Ginsberg bites before 2020)
Oh wow three seats. Was this his masterplan all along? Don't wanna set those standards too high, or you might be asking for too much from our commander and chief. Also relating to that, read what I previously stated about the significance in electoral vote.

< Trump did not give 50 billion to Israel. He did sign a 3.8billion/year aid bill
What a fucking relief! Okay shows over, it's only a few billion then. Certainly it shows no favorable intentions towards Israel afterall.
< but then recently used it as precedent to pull American troops out of the Middle East, untimately resulting in much less money going toward Israeli interests.
1) as I sourced from my previous post, that is not true. He backtracked in the withdraw of the middle east, and soldiers are being stationed in both Syria and Iran.
2) That 3.8 billion going to Israel is not the cost of military spending in the middle east, trumptard, it's purely foreign aid to them, which means station troops cost extra from your tax dollars.

< You're supposed to be SLIGHTLY impressed.
That's because you ask too little. As I see this trend amoung magafaggots, whenever trump cucks out they too compromise on the promises he made. Compromise is a one-way road; if you and trump can give in this easily, nothing is stopping him/you from giving in further down the road of his very short time in presidency.

Attached: 5af35ff1ccf5edebd2a2c57a630a0ba1f5962f836f2294d4a93f9a333e3444c0.png (280.45 KB, 600x661)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

I voted for Trump because I hoped he was a secret white nationalist that would overthrow the legislative and judicial branches and expose all of the corruption to the patriotic segment of the population. But he hasn't done anything but shit on whites/men/2A and kiss jew ass so fuck him

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Redditors absolutely BTFO. I made similar excuses until the midterms when it became blatantly obvious he was using the wall as bait to get a higher voter turnout. His 2020 campaign would have been "promises made, promises kept" if he had actually kept his promises. He gave people hope, therefore when that hope is challenged people will double down in denial in order to keep it alive. I have hope not in Trump, but in white people who are waking up more and more every day. I think David Duke explains it best with his response to the SOTU. Trump won because of whites and he's abandoned them, therefore whites will abandon him in time seeking someone who will represent them. Embed related.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Yes.

Stormtards cannot understand how government works. They think Trump can just larp and like magic everything goes his way.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

YES! Whites need a KKK Stormfag to represent their interests!

What could possibly go wrong?

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

normal Jews without ties to Israel
conservative/Christian "roof" Koreans
I have been telling this to these neetsocs and stormweenies since the SOTU but they won't listen to reason, they just call us christcucks and shut us down.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

I just want the paid discord trannies to leave.
Thanks

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

another paid D&C torpedo

step into your nearest oven

Jordan King
Jordan King

America is less white now, then 2016, it is less white now, then 2 months ago, it will be less white in 2 weeks, less white in 2 months and even less white in 2 years when the orange kike runs again to sell us a bunch of civnat bullshit about based blacks and hard working true American spics while only winning re-election, if he can, with an over whelming 88%+ white base. Everyone knows this, everyone who defends trump constantly on here, knows this, yet they persist in the delusion that Trump is secretly good for white people while always doing the opposite of what's good for white demographics.

Attached: your-kid-in-trumps-america.jpg (70.57 KB, 547x500)

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Yes goy you need to have a cucked representative that represents NONE of your interests! Just like we have now!
what could possibly go wrong?
DD won his election with 65% of the white vote and I never even advocated that we get specifically him in, I only said that his words ring true.
kkk stormfag
whats next, you gonna call him a nazi?

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

WN's are shills planted to make the conservative movement look bad
WN's ARE the conservative movement for only they wish to truly conserve America as it was founded, a White nation for White people (which is why we took away citizenship from Indians in 1920's, even then we recognized the original intent of the founders was a white nation). Modern conservatism is no different than modern liberalism because the end result is the same: the importation of a nonwhite voting block that will outvote whites and disenfranchise them politically. Voting trends by race alone make the conservative movement look bad because it shows you plain as day that their strategy is "I will uphold my ideals that will in the long run cause the suicide of my ideals, rather than accept my ideals are not feasible with civic nationalism I will instead sacrifice literally every other thing I hold dear to keep from realizing that demographics mean everything."

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

trump can sign bills that are brought to him

Meanwhile, Obama circumvented congress routinely through EOs (basically commands to offices under direct control of the executive branch to which congress has abdicated much of its responsibility of the many years), but Trump has refused to use the same tactic. You could argue that "what can be done this way can easily be undone the same way," but he ALSO hasn't undone the vast majority of the shit obama put into practice either. Its a shit load of work undoing a properly done EO and basically changing policy through them. Obama put in the time, Trump hasn't and wont.

He has had the means and methods to do much of which he promised, he has not surrounded himself with people who want to achieve those goals, instead encircling himself with jews and jew-lovers who want our nation to continue its rapid decline, so naturally nothing that is good for it has happened.

SCOTUS seats

One of which is a bush boy cuck who surrounds himself with women and is about as whipped as it comes. You really think such a person is going to be routinely voting in our direction? Get a fucking clue. At BEST he'll be just like, who was it, kennedy? the "middle of the road" guy who, would you look at that, just happens to end up leaning left all to often. Then theres gorsuch who.. well.. can't honestly say I know much about him, maybe long term he'll be a decent pick.

Thats ASSUMING they arent both removed from office on w/e bullshit the democrats come up with in 2021. If they had the votes they'd impeach and remove trump in a day, with or without any actual evidence to support doing so. You think they won't do the same to scotus picks when they have all of congress in 2 more years?

Then theres ginsberg, if she dies in the next six months he might get to pick a new justice. But you know they're going to weekend at bernies that bitch if she does die. No one will know about it until its within 6 months of the next election so democrats and republicucks can "wait for the next president to pick"

Fun fact though, Trump could appoint 20 right wing justices RIGHT NOW if the senate would do it. Theres absolutely no number of seats for the supreme court given in the constitution or anywhere since. Its just an unwritten agreement that it remains 9 justices, but theres no rule, no law, no requirements that it be 9, it could be as little as 1 or as high as "literally every single person in the united states"

he gave money to the jews to get reason to pull out of the middle east

which he has already gone back on

we may finally see him declare a national emergency to build the wall

I wouldnt suggest holding your breath waiting on that. If he was going to do it, he would have already done it, its a bluff and nothing more. Its an idle threat to try to convince the left to cave in, and to give the news media something to cause fear over. He won't do it, or he would have already done it. Mark my words.

raising edu requirements for h1bs, stops nonsense degrees

Fat chance of that, their shitty "colleges" in those nations flooding ours with inept fuckwits with "degrees" will just start handing out stem degrees and shit even easier for even dumber people. They WANT those people out of their country, and if the solution to that is give them all some shit stained piece of paper and ship them off to the US? Hey, thats easy enough to do.

All that aside, the biggest promises, he has not kept.

Washington is still FULL of corruption, even his own departments remain full of it.
There is no border wall
Taxes were not really reduced in any meaningful way on the average person
economic growth is more or less a myth at this point, even worse than obamas. the stock market did well on speculation alone for a long time, but we all know thats nothing but a rich mans casino thats run by computers mostly at this point, it doesnt reflect real economic prosperity, and as others have said, a recession is coming
healthcare is still fucked, prices are still insane, obamacare never got repealed and replaced, at BEST it got invalidated because they nixed the tax and without it it had no standing to be enforced as law (ie: easily re-done by liberals in 2021 by putting the tax back in place)
this nation is still full of subhuman illegals everywhere, deportations arent even as high as under obama, daca still fucking exists because trump continues to roll over for these shitty low level courts

I can keep going if you want. Point is, trump has not lived up to the hype. He, at best, gave us some luls a few years ago, but now he has become nothing but a joke, not even a meme, just a tired joke we're ready to move on from

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

I can see trump's dicksucking of Israel and condemnation of white America has already been memory holed here

Attached: 2efe0354d96c867f0bbfe1158f9179b49e71417d4c82b7a6c9bab7c7ac87c1fc.jpg (121.17 KB, 655x1136)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

to conclude

I voted Trump with vain hope and lulz in my heart, just like everyone else here. But at this point, the hope is dead, and the lulz have faded and become tired stale old memes we're mostly sick of it

In hindsight most realize that there never was any hope, that trump was nothing more than a way to piss off the left, a rebellion against their bullshit, but one with no substance in terms of getting anything done because trump never had a plan, just promises.

The good part about it, is that it gave us several years of time to delay the left and stall out all that nonsense, and to get many people to realize how insane the left really is because of how much they lost their minds over every single thing trump did. in time many more of them will come to our way of thinking, lots already have, but not enough to have a political presence really… not to mention trump denies/rebukes/disavows us at every chance he gets.. but thats fine because at this point we just use him the same as he used us

The downside, is it radicalized the left even faster, you have psychos like that mexi-cunt from twitter getting elected to the god damned congress, how does that insane shit even happen? trump is how, they lost their minds because of him and are doing insane shit because of him. Which inevitably means that anyone who gets put in office has to contend with that stupidity and insanity that just spews out of the left constantly. They will never find any middle ground or draw the left more towards the right, which means everything we accomplish will have to be with them 100% opposing us with every vote they have, whcih means ultimately we have to have a super majority control to get anything of value done, which is harder to achieve than it sounds

In the end, I don't know where we go from here, but I know a trump second term isnt the best move. It sounds like a better option than letting the left have power over congress and the executive again, but I dont know that it would be. We had the option for accelerationism in 2016, and it was rejected, it MIGHT be something worth considering now.

Many are still asleep to just how insane the left truly is, obama was moderate compared to some of the whackos of the left now, and obama turned a lot of people to the right. Trump helped this along as well as a already explained. But despite all that, many are still mindlessly unaware of what the left are pushing towards. Maybe giving them the reigns again and letting them go ham would wake those people up as well and have them rebelling along side the rest of us.

or maybe we have the numbers already to get a real candidate thats "our guy" into office, and can already start really fighting back and destroying the left

I just don't know personally. Maybe another 4 years of trump and his show would help, maybe it would just frustrate people on our side and drive people away looking for answers elsewhere or cause them to give up.. I just.. dont.. know. What I do know, is that under no uncertain terms will trump be the answer any of us truly wanted. He is, at best, a stepping stone. He will accomplish nothing of real or lasting value policially, but he has done much socially to expose the left for what they are (or, allow themselves to do so) and drive the wedge between right and left even deeper

Aaron James
Aaron James

Fag

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

<MUH CHRISTIANITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
/christian/index.html
/judaism/index.html
/jewworship/
/cuckold/index.html

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

We
We
Yeah keep waiting for the next Hitler and submit, blackpilled faggot.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

just wait for hitler

never said to just wait. Obviously we need some course of action between now and then. What that action should be, is debatable though, because there are many courses that are open, and frnakly I dont know which would get us there fastest and in the best position.

But good job shilling. let me ask you then, whats your solution?

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

masses of pro-(((Trump))) shills turn up on board roughly at the same time as the jidf shills
Really makes you think.

Mason Price
Mason Price

he didn't get rid of commoncore
Either Trump knew he couldn't change this and was bullshitting to get votes, or he thought he would be able to change it and then hit roadblocks. Do you have any useful suggestions on what Trump could do to help abolish it?

didn't get rid of (((foreign interest)) as promised
I'm not able to find quotes from Trump on such a generic phrase, could you please provide the exact quote for the promise? This will help me look into what he's done subsequently in relation to it.

didn't audit the feds
Can presidents initiate audits?

admit it's a fence and not a wall?
I think that may depend on which segment we look at. Either is a barrier. If a human can't get through it, I don't care what it's called. I am fine with open slats for people to pass their drugs, because as soon as we stop the human flow, we can focus on the drug flow and fill those gaps with concrete to stop fdrug trade too, without all the bleeding heart BS.

accounts to nothing if your him.
YOUR

In his exact words.
Zero Hedge lied:
we're going to be staying–
<So that's a matter of months?
We have to protect Israel. We have to protect other things that we have. But we're- yeah, they'll be coming back

what countries seem to have the most denizens wishing to immigrate? Oh right it's most of the third world.
Irrelevent, they get in via diversity lottery, family unification (chain migration) and H1Bs, all of which Trump has moved to restrict

Which is also something he hasn't done. He keeps posturing that he will, but to no effect.

Apparently it is harder to challenge his use of the powers if he makes ouvertures to solve it through congress first. By waiting and negotiating, this should protect him when he eventually does it. Hopefully within the week.

don't vote in 2020 goy, it doesn't matter if Democrats are elected

He has minimized damage compared to Hillary in office. Is this the classic "let's elect socialist anti-white leaders to enrage the whites into open armed rebellion' counterargument?

Oh wow three seats. Was this his masterplan all along? Don't wanna set those standards too high, or you might be asking for too much from our commander and chief

That alone would be adequate, but I think he has more in mind.

What a fucking relief! Okay shows over, it's only a few billion then. Certainly it shows no favorable intentions towards Israel afterall.

No, it doesn't, because that bill was introduced before Trump even declared he was running, he simply went along with it. By hiding his power level an supporting the Israeli aid package, talking about how much he loves Israel, he insulates himself against "anti-Semetic" labeling when he pulls the US Military out of the middle east and provokes Iran into attacking Israel.

1) as I sourced from my previous post, that is not true. He backtracked in the withdraw of the middle east, and soldiers are being stationed in both Syria and Iran.

Your source was fake, it misrepresented the Brennan interview that aired on Face the Nation. I watched the entire thing myself so I knew you were bullshitting, because I would've caught that.

You're right, Trump has been conservative in what he's done with his executive orders. Probably because this type of abuse was what the Republicans railed against, so emulating Obama would give them an excuse to turn on him, since they never wanted him but begrudgingly went along with him when he won the primaries.

However at this point, things are shifting and they're basically begging him to use his executive over-reach. When lib newscasters call them out on this, they're all "well I would be the first to vote to scratch back the presidential powers, but as long as he has them, why shouldn't he use them like Obama did?" I remember something like that on Fox this Sunday.

if she dies in the next six months he might get to pick a new justice. But you know they're going to weekend at bernies that bitch if she does die. No one will know about it until its within 6 months of the next election

Probably already doing that, this is why we should be vigilant and hope there are reporters out there willing to spill it against their backers' interests.

If he was going to do it, he would have already done it, its a bluff and nothing more

Stewart one NEA
mechanism for Congress to overrule the president by passing a joint resolution out of the House and Senate. With Democrats in control of the House, it would presumably pass there easily

Counter?

trump has not lived up to the hype
and?

false dichotomy, you don't need to be 100% for or 100% against him

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

stormtard

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

The Jews have your IP and oven comment

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

lets insult them that will change the minds of the goy.
Still relying on this tactic?

Robert Young
Robert Young

Further info on this, withdrawal already began on January 11…

web.archive.org/web/20190212194601/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/us-military-announces-start-of-syria-troop-withdrawal/2019/01/11/77455bda-1585-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.68f80fd1a374
U.S. forces have “begun the process of our deliberate withdrawal from Syria,” read a statement from the U.S.-led coalition. “Out of concern for operational security, we will not discuss specific timelines, locations or troop movements.” Defense Department officials said that initial withdrawals would be limited to equipment and that no troops had yet departed.

web.archive.org/web/20190111122624/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/world/middleeast/us-syria-troop-withdrawal.html
The American military has started withdrawing some equipment, but not yet troops, from Syria as part of President Trump’s order to wind down that battleground against the Islamic State, two Defense Department officials said on Friday amid continuing confusion over plans to disengage from one of the Middle East’s most complex conflicts. The officials said the number of American troops might actually increase slightly in Syria, to help protect the final process of pulling out — an operation that is still expected to take at least four to six months to complete.

Trump's comments on February 1st to Brennan were simply explaining this delay.

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Muh Trump is a jew and a boomer and christian and maybe a HOMO too!

Dominic James
Dominic James

Blackpill kike expects to take semantics seriously.
Your kind are all about asses and elbows and say either
A) Wait for Hitler
B) Don't vote
Trump all things considered was the lesser of the evils.
Bernie would've raped the country with socialist policies if he wasn't set to lose
Killary would've soared the debts soaring, open borders wide open and enable the 80 IQ nignog voting base to breed in more votes, browning the country even further.

When YOU damn someone it's up to YOU to come up with better alternatives.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

In the end, I don't know where we go from here

blood and soil nigger. arm the fuck up.

James Moore
James Moore

How believable…
Still following that script of your's

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

I voted Trump with vain hope and lulz in my heart
I voted for Liberal tears.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

You're still a faggot my dude

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Go fuck yourself, you idiotic shill.

This president is controlled op and none of your left-wing leaning baby boomer reddit tier nonsense can change the fact that we still have no wall, 3 years in, we are still in the M.E. and bill and hillary are free as birds

What clown world are you living in that this H1-B bullshit bares any significance in the real world?

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Hi, paid jewish shill. No one believes you. No one supports you. Trump is a ZOGbot. This isn’t your website.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Attached: Muh-Wall-Tho.jpg (1.1 MB, 1945x3365)
Attached: Muh-Wall.png (1.7 MB, 1467x1496)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Changed IPs, huh? Answer the fucking question, you slimy parasite

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Link the post, faggot.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

please pay attention. he is granted powers under the constitution. he could have built the wall day 1. (not SOE). too much of a pussy to do it. he lied to you. he tweets real tough, but then pusses out.

he could have declassified the fisa and drained the swamp and chose not to. lied to his supporters.

David Edwards
David Edwards

Not in 8th grade yet Stormfag?

Caleb White
Caleb White

Bernie would've raped the country with socialist policies if he wasn't set to lose
Killary would've soared the debts soaring, open borders wide open and enable the 80 IQ nignog voting base to breed in more votes, browning the country even further.
Overt evil is far easier to deal with than the insidious, hidden evil that Trump posed and still poses to whites in America. The death of the United States is objectively good for Aryans around the world.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Attached: 888afb80d43108749932a47cb2c1c0e5ac2b8ed8f64d4ac3519d2f77d29da58d.gif (2.28 MB, 434x533)

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Major bump

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Kill yourself, migapedo.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit