Leading British Surgeon Calls for Trannies to Get Womb Transplants So They Can be Real Mothers

Leading British Surgeon Calls for Trannies to Get Womb Transplants So They Can be Real Mothers

This British doctor wants to slice open mentally ill men’s bellies and put wombs in there so they can grow a baby inside.
No, this isn’t even peak degeneracy yet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6685681/Leading-British-surgeon-calls-transgender-women-life-changing-womb-transplants.html
archive.fo/w1ZVq

Attached: wtf.png (346x385, 167.99K)

Attached: 147.jpg (226x210 17.26 KB, 381.72K)

How would this even work? Trannies still have Y chromosomes and thus could not produce female sex gametes. Would it basically still require IVF?
This just seems like a recipe for disaster, since sex hormones also come from the adrenal gland. Gambling with somebody else’s life, what sort of unknown variables would be present that would effect the developing fetus. Oh shit I forgot leftists don’t give a shit about reality, just promoting their warped ideology

Ass babies are no longer a meme. Thanks anime

THAT IS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!!!

Attached: leonlaugh.jpg (709x538, 61.1K)

I'm convinced.

We are on some minor level of a Helheim prison matrix.
Fallen World.

Attached: Helheim.jpeg (581x478, 56K)

To safeguard both the child and the man’s fake vagina that doesn’t really have the elasticity of a real vagina. Oh, and to prevent the man’s pelvis from breaking.

This is literally the peak of (((jewish experts))) they are fucking brainlets without any understanding of natural knowledge at all. They should all be hung for crimes against God

Attached: 21935245-9DB0-4888-85EF-712B9619F920.jpeg (727x1024, 125.8K)

That's an Englishman? He looks more like a hard living drunken chug rolling around the floor of the Balmoral Hotel pub on E. Hastings St. Vancouver BC

I'm genuinely curious as to what the effects of the body rejecting the womb would be. Regardless of the answer, amusing as it is watching something with a crippled immune system dying horribly, the UK is asking for more and more nukes to be lobbed at its cities to remove this stain from the world.

That's the thing, it doesn't work. As you mentioned, the people who support this care little for facts and what is within natural limits and instead get a high for pushing warped ideologies regardless of who is hurt in the process. Chances are however that IVF would most likely be attempted and then a ridiculous amount of measures and money will be pumped into the gestation just to keep the abomination alive.

What woman is giving up their birthright?

Attached: Here It Comes.gif (337x263, 3.62M)

Attached: Sup pol.jpg (205x268, 90.36K)

Attached: Surgeon Christopher Inglefield.jpg (634x491, 54.42K)

Men's pelvic bones are small and don't have a large enough cavity to fit babies through.

Cesareans will be used and then passed off as 'natural'.

Good news, like some tiny women, they can either have their pelvis broken or they can get gutted like a fish.

oh geeze you mean this surgery to give you a womb will also require surgery to break your hips? Oh man I don't know if the industry will be able to handle all this business. But I supposed these wonderful doctors will have to sacrifice their time for surgeries that can actually save meaningful lives in order to let these mentally ill freaks experience half a dozen still-births and failed pregnancies. Geez whiz its like the male body isn't designed to grow an umbilical cord and grow a baby.

Maybe they can grow the kid in a bag.

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (474x547, 29.08K)

They're trying to get away from natural birth to a woman. kek

I like imaging the docs using machinist jacks to crack open or hold open the doors.

Attached: machinist-jack-500x500.jpg (500x283, 9.92K)

Like Marg?

You believe your joking, don't you?

This world is fucked.
A massive purging fire is the only solution.

Attached: Lambbag.jpeg (1100x619, 121.74K)

lmao just enjoy the ride to hell

The eternal Anglo never sleeps.

All good points, who knows how the hell it can possibly work but if one thing is certain if it does work whatever the hell comes out surely won’t be human

Relevant

Attached: in a box.webm (352x288, 4.66M)

Boil in the bag fetuses.
New from Golden Wonder.

I can't wait for artificial wombs to make women extinct and obsolete, but I never wanted it to happen in this form.

Even if the surgery was successful, and the implanted uterus wasn't rejected, and the uterus managed to successfully implant an IVF embryo, and the male body was able to handle the growth of a child, There is still no way for the "mother" to give birth to the child naturally, they would need a c-section

So that's a surgery to put the uterus in, a bunch of drugs to suppress the immune system to keep the body from attacking the uterus and another surgery to remove the child…

AND THE NHS WILL PAY FOR IT ALL

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 44.72K)

Don't be a bigot.

What a bigot

The dead. They will do a transplant like "organ donations".

Oh come on, you know some progressive womxn ally wanting to live the "childfree lifestyle" will be willing to do a live donation for this shit.

So it'll be zombie tranny ass babies ?
For fucks sake

"It's pronounced Frawnkenschteen."

Attached: Frank.gif (245x250, 705.05K)

Wow, what a bigot.

Yikes, don't be problematic.

Looking at it from a spiritual perspective It makes perfect sense. It seems utterly necessarily for rapid growth to reunite with Godhead ASAP. Everything on this world is challenging and testing us on multiple levels. It is obviously too much to do in one life so we reincarnate until over thousands of years our vibrational energy is high enough and we go back to whence we came from.

An organism endlessly recycling itself on multiple layers of reality and dimensions. It never stops. However, I do not know why.

You remember too, eh?

See you there.

Attached: Wink.png (479x336, 183.72K)

where would the babies come out?
isn't their frankenpussy a hole made by one's penis turned inside out kept from caving by extensive daily use of dilators?

Zig Forums Determined What Britbongs Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

Attached: Doctor_Talisac.jpg (600x900, 129.45K)

She's fuckin HOT!

It's "Xir," you racist.

How will they push out a baby through the male pubic bone? They don't have the hips for it much like the genetic dead end females with narrow hips, a female deformity.

Attached: station1~(1).jpg (471x563, 149.44K)

meh 2019 only real stonk independent woman gets abortions so no a Tranny geting a womb shoved up its mutilated axe wound is not yet the worst until it aborts it's child to the dark one

Sorry.
I'm new to all of this nonsense.

I was hoping Natural Selection would take its course.
Apparently, it needs a little shove…

Attached: nuke.jpeg (640x360, 52.57K)

I believe the anal canal will be used.

These damaged, evil faggots get their rocks off over dead babies. There isn't a solitary fiber in their being which would take issue with burying a fetus in a man's abdomen to presumably suffer as much as is possible and then expire.

The death toll that our extreme level of decadence is leading to will break records by orders of magnitude.

Attached: tos.png (128x152, 928)

CRAZY just crazy. Im laughing at this shit its like trying to wrap my head around things that are going on .theirs a joke in their somewhere that can be memed Cant push out baby can't wrap head something something ?
DOTR when?

Britain is dead. Albion must be renewed. Burn these vile lands in purging fire so we can begin again.

Attached: 8c80f01e89595d4744136760111f9be5435b873963b69c3294c41e2c25bdf5ce.jpg (984x550, 391.83K)

This is there plan the whole time, a circuitous route to creating a loophole where they can legally buy female eggs, fertilize them into children and plant them in fake wombs to be aborted for consumption of non stop baby wack ribs.

Attached: 5fedb74283d5d952fee1b536e11374fe3bc302f5b606f0a1dbcce384de569d55.gif (352x288, 1.51M)

Good luck, britain. I hardly knew ye

Spooky

I could see this replacing aquariums. Watching the electric rabbi with the little dude swimming in his bag.

What are those chemicals and what is it going to do to their bodies?

Attached: 53A56C5C-A6F6-4AC6-944A-ADD8238FFE75.jpeg (720x468, 49.86K)

Well, enumerating the entire list is beyond me, but as a Chemist of sorts I can say this: They will fuck everything up. Pregnancy is very trying biologically, sure it's a natural function but in all seriousness it makes women go fucking crazy.

Attached: Paul.png (680x1020, 2.05M)

it doesn't work like this, there will be cyborg limbs and AI tech gods before a way of this working is even conceived of and even then, why?

This isn't the place for your bigotry sir love is love

is that all a woman is? a wig, make up, fake boobs and now a womb?
how do people look at them and think it's not equivalent of blackface?

Attached: Magnus Hirschfeld - Inventor of transsexualism.png (485x261, 140.87K)

Homosexuality is Nature's way of telling you that you're just not good enough to help perpetuate the species!

Attached: Magnus Hirschfeld.png (730x953, 691.54K)

Attached: Magnus Hirschfeld 2.jpg (1200x1018, 193.79K)

based

Natural selection is taking its course.

Homosexuality is Nature's way of saying they're not good enough to help perpetuate the species

Give it enough time of normal, sexually healthy people breeding and the "gay" gene will be bred right out of the species.

What do you expect from the ones who brutally murdered Jesus because he told them the truth?

The problem with this though is that (((democracy))) dictates that the sodomites get to adopt. Once they do that they spread their faggotry like a virus. Tolerating these nigger-faggots will not solve the problem. Heck, they already tainted the Alt-Right label. They can't be trusted. Leviticus 20:13 is the only way to solve this societal cancer.

Attached: download (16).jpg (225x225, 11.59K)

Goddamn, Britain is really becoming the dystopian nightmare that the kikes want for the rest of the world.

This guy is not even a kike, but a brilliant White British goy who instead of using his brilliance and talents to advance biomedical science in something truly extraordinary, is instead using it to bring into fruition the kike agenda of transgender-ism. Truly, the good guys of World War II lost., and the world is forever fucked because of it.

I'm starting to see why we declared independence from them. Some Brits truly are fucked in the head, like this otherwise brilliant surgeon. I feel bad for the Brits who are redpilled and have their heads on straight. Living in the UK these days must be literally the closest thing to hell on Earth that you can get to.

I'm sure this is exactly what Aneurin Bevan had in mind when he founded the NHS.

Attached: BevanMP.jpg (582x800, 78.49K)

I don't think it would, and the problems you describe are the least of the obstacles. An ordinary transplant works because the body already had the organ being transplanted, it was just faulty. All the places it hooks into the rest of the body are still there, you can connect the new organ and it'll work. A male body isn't built to support a uterus, there's no way to connect it to the body's other systems. SRS "works" to the extent that it does because the resulting hole is just an inverted penis. All the nerves and tissue are still hooked up in the same way except for the stuff that gets removed, like the testicles.

AKA SOME DIPSHIT ANGLO JUST WATCHED JUNIOR WITH SCHWARZENEGGER AND DEVITO

Clown World achievement by kikes.

On the other hand guys, does this mean we could buy the eggs of pure white women who do not want to carry children, and fertilize those eggs with our own sperm, and then bear the children ourselves? With so many white men resorting to reproducing with asians and producing Happas, surely this is the lesser evil?

Attached: ArnoldDelivers.jpg (720x388 23.34 KB, 251.47K)