Can anyone explain to me the importance of Atlantis

I read a lot of strange things about Atlantis and how it is the mythical homeland of the Aryan race. I don't really know where to start investigating this topic. This is not a slide thread. Please share what you've got and any books that you have.

Also, if anyone has a scan of Atlantis, edda, and the bible, please upload a copy.

Attached: atlantis.jpg (1280x720, 153.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDoM4BmoDQM
crystalinks.com/emerald.html
homerandatlantis.com/?lang=en
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4020-8784-4_37
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c
visitingatlantis.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
ascendingpassage.com/plato-atlantis-timaeus.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atlands(aka Doggerland) per Oera Linda book. Eddas are not even primary source, the original is locked away.

Attached: runes.png (800x1103, 1.41M)

gotta have someplace to flog your career.

Attached: 66a60e0bb3bb1a06fe0099bb46c73ebc.jpg (236x354, 9.29K)

Read Plato. That's what nearly everything of note about Atlantis is based off of. Also, Hyperborea (the south pole, which used to be north, which is why you see the north pole referenced in literature and not the south) was first.

>x

Plato and Miguel Serrano. There, you're fucking welcome. DYOR.

What it seems to be is the ancient civilizations were much more advanced than what we are led to believe. And there was a catastrophe involving a meteor hitting North America, melting huge glaciers and ushering in a catastrophic period of rising sea levels.

Our Jewish overlords are in control of the media and are actively trying to replace whites in ancient history. They are incredibly irritated that they want to proclaim themselves "God's Chosen" while simultaneously living in a world where Whites were the sole creators of great civilizations. Whites were creating HUGE monuments displaying a very intricate knowledge of the stars, astronomy, math, etc.

Atlantis may very well be real or it may not be. But if we do find it you can bet it will be a white civilization of incredible importance. And there are plenty of people in power who do not want to attribute a single thing to whites.

Shit was there now its not

We should find out why

The jewish faggots land? Thats israel.

There is a tip of Scandinavia close to the artic that was free of ice during the ice age I'd bet it was there if anywhere. But to answer OP we know for a fact that all the stories of great floods are true, they recently found a crater underneath a glacier in Greenland that is dated to the end of the Ice age. A meteor hit the ice, killed all the mammoths and melted tons of water, rising the sea levels hundreds of feet.

The Hiawatha Impact Crater hasn't been dated with this degree of accuracy. It is 3M - 11k years, officially. I agree and honestly hope it can be confirmed to have struck at the end of the Pleistocene as it would be the smoking gun, but we shouldn't espouse conjecture as fact.

Look into Theosophy. It basically explains how the whole cycle of civilizations rising and falling is cyclical and there have been many other ones coming and going before us (Atlantis was one of them, and I think Lemuria was another). If you look at it that way, the Jews are simply the chosen adversary for this time around; there's no explaining or reasoning with them, they just are evil and must bring about the end. Hope this helps.

Attached: 476px-Adam_and_Eve_Driven_out_of_Eden.png (476x599, 340.48K)

they invented Ketchup

This is a really good video that shows that the Richat Structure is likely Atlantis

youtu.be/oDoM4BmoDQM

Atlantis was a global civilization was it not? Ruled by the Aryan people, under God.

Attached: 1549416201629.jpg (509x519, 40.27K)

heres everything that anything you will see or hear or read today is based on. this is all the original research.

Were they white the way we understand it in the modern sense?

More so.

Attached: 5ef0264744b80ddddaf9465c44efec7e.jpg (556x414, 32.48K)

Atlantis was here. It was a pretty cool and big city, but it got destroyed and the landscape surrounding it got dried out so its ruins were now kind of out of the way from anywhere. It got forgotten and now it is a legend.

Attached: EyeOfTheSahara.jpg (1920x1370, 383.05K)

nope

Nope.

Basically this. Atlantis (the location) is an allegory for a world-wide civilization. It was the time when all those massive stone/marble statues were built, as well. These are monuments that modern day (((scientists))) can't fucking figure out how they were created or moved. The time of Atlantis was when the Hyberboreans/Aryans/Whites spread their vastly superior technology throughout the world (domination). And then, some kind of astral catastrophe/extinction level event buried it all.

Attached: 86a6e3555b6df49d759e202e0866ece9726f2247adea34527fb1d4cce75a4142.jpg (1280x955, 411.65K)

the level of loss of knowledge and destruction of previous cities and ways of life is incredible and unknown. not even including the communist destruction of giant area of russia and the oriental countries. many millions were wiped away and so were their cities.

lmao

It's an esoteric metaphor… the real atlantis is within our hearts whenever we legalize an immigrant

WE

Attached: 1549613585564.jpg (250x235, 17.53K)

It would make logical sense to change the terminology from Atlantis as a single domaine lost on the map to Atlantis being a Nation Empire omitted from the (((official history))).

The circumstances of the cataclysm and what followed in the aftermath are still yet to be elucidated, the kikes put centuries of work into covering all possible tracks, yet the general picture is in view.

Attached: 1512148820123.jpg (725x947, 199.86K)

Ancient egyptians who built the pyramids were mostly Blacks aka negroes. The ones we see today is the proof what society corruption and deevolution does,don't believe me take a look at the russians they are already subhumanish and in about 1000 years may end up like the present day africans.

Attached: 7865ertdfgchv.jpg (900x900, 72.63K)

Homer:
Atlantis was in Crimea in the area of Evpatoria. It was lost as a result of the explosion of volcano Santorini, and the place and the date of explosion specified by the Homer, coincide with island Fera (nowadays Thera) and with date (1450±100 BC), installed by scientists on the basis of the radiocarbon analysis.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x641, 1.42M)

crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Specifically, Tablet V. It tells quite a story, to make it short:

There was also a time before Atlantis where apparently man-eating giants roamed the land.

ayys in lmao

Attached: 6876829.jpg (204x248, 8.82K)

Attached: ayy.webm (1280x720, 3.7M)

are you quoting from this introduction article; homerandatlantis.com/?lang=en
written by pic related?

Attached: 1283912391.png (1276x1176, 820.2K)

As an addendum: we're used to think of aliens in fiction as an incredibly technologically advanced species, but in reality technological progress is always by spiritual progress.
Something similar to yogic siddhis, these species most probably exist outside of time and space.

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4020-8784-4_37

Here you have other sources for atlantis besiudes plato

going along with your hypothesis, if they exist outside of time and space, how can you speculate that you're dealing with a species by definition, organisms capable of producing offspring that produce offspring in relative perpetuity?

No wonder the jews are so despicably angry…

Attached: Damn You Atlantis.gif (500x375, 402.76K)

Yes,
Possible Homer writings were based on historical facts, not all fiction…
Atlantis; surely some residents were "out of town" that day?
pic not related to Atlantis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (754x467, 49.49K)

Atlantis was apparently more higher tech than today.

Troyan war is real, not up to discussion.

You seem insistent that Atlantis was based in only one undecided location.

Any evidence?

Looks like a crater to me. If this is atlantis, where are the ruins? Or did they build with perishable materials like wood and reeds?

So I guess we're very spiritually advanced these days.

It is a historical mystery and that has likely been solved but that will not stop the coast to coast am crowd from imagining that is where the alien tech is.

The youtuber BrightInsight did series of videos on the Richat structure / Eye of Sahara as a possible location of Atlantis:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=U5kEzxOb-3c

It seems he got the idea from this paywall documentary: visitingatlantis.com/
Some of the evidence he presents is rather far-fetched, and he repeats himself across the 3 videos, but there are valid points:

The most valid point against it:

They were once like us and one day in the far future we will be like them.

Where does Lemuria figure into this? Was it part of the same civilization as Atlantis?

I guess you think Egypt was ruled by KANGZ too.

Atlantis is off the coast of Cuba

Attached: a2.jpg (739x493, 62.62K)

See

THERES A GREAT CIVILIZATION UNDER THOSE WATERS (subconscious) OVER THERE!

It's a myth. Water is the symbol for infomation, and the "flood" is just a reference to the tragedy of the commons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Atlantis is just another masonic hoodwink.

>>>/x/

Of course

Non sequitur

Sicne when has atlantis been associated with MUH ARYAN? Is this yet another case of niggers spamming that word everywhere despite it having absolutely nothing to do with what an actual Aryan is?

jews, probably.

How long is a game on the current servers?

Also if they were super advanced they'd have already launched plenty of shit in space.
Truth is, space was pretty clean before our first rockets.

Or the mininova thing in the other thread: purifies all, burns everything, crust is flipped upside down, all cities eaten by the planet and a few people survive because of character shields.

You mean Kvetchup.

It's real as the lost continent of Mu

Either it's incredible OR unknown, not both, retard.

Muh?

it's ancient so better so aryan lol
does it matter though? maybe plato just trolled the plebes

Hm, this subject always summons the greatest storms of autism. I'll try and explain in a manner that makes more logical sense.

Atlantis, as it stands, was highly likely a real location. While it's initial mentioning by Plato was it's first direct reference in recorded language there are some who claim it is mentioned in other texts but the reasoning is fairly loose. The where of it is likely Doggerland but there's also theories it fell somewhere off the western oceanic regions of Europe. It's story is almost an analogue of Mu, another lost region that supposedly also held an advanced (for it's time) civilisation, however compared to Atlantis the concept is they were a tad more warlike where as it's theorised Atlantis was more scholarly.

Now the reason for it's importance. While some will autistically screech ayylmaos it's main interest is that it's disapearence has a potential cause, namely a tectonic shift. The bible and various religious scripts from a whole variety of older religions (even some Mayan texts mention it, I believe it was Mayans, it's been a while since I looked into this) as well as a few scientific models propose such an event could indeed wipe out a civilisation if based on a landmass around a certain size.

Here we move into a more conjectural part. I'm sure some kind user can dig this out for me but there is an image of a man carrying what appears to be a satchel of some kind that is used in a great number of ancient religious iconography. The gentleman wielding this satchel is by large accounts "fiery red hair and pale of skin" with some minor deviations of description here and there but essentially the same figure. According to some accounts he is known as the "bringer of knowledge" or some such, as I said, it's been a while since I researched this. Why do I mention him? Well it is proposed this man was of Atlantean descent, the sharing of knowledge to advance other peoples after a great cataclysm, said cataclysm being a great flood. Examples of this can be found in those mountain bound ancient cities in South America and one of the Japanese islands. The only reason I remember this is the island itself has a fairly unique genetic crop compared to mainland Japan that while being Asian has some deviations. They also happen to have unique cultural traditions involving the ocean and what with Atlantis and Mu being ocean bound nations it does merit some investigation.

There are other things of interest too that may possibly be connected to possible Atlantean descendency such as Gobleki Tepi which is believed to be one of the oldest sites in Europe. Some theorise it was a location of teaching however archeological research around it has been stifled due to it being in what is now known as Turkey and it being considered something of European origin by Turkish authorities meaning "go fuck yourself whitey your shit is ours now". It's somewhat late where I am so you'll need to dig for that yourself if you want to research this particular avenue further.

If you do indeed go down this fascinating rabbit hole try and avoid the following things;

Ayylmaos
Anything involving the bumbling drug addict Joe Rogan
Anything that goes too deep into esoteria and occult claims

Enjoy though, it's a fascinating subject.

It hints to a very different pre-history of the human species and that the historians might not have human history down anywhere close to what they claim it is.

This shit is some methaphysical shit if I seen one.

Atlantis was a metaphor for a city that Plato saw and fascinated him. Give it up people. Go chase bigfeet if you need something to do

Attached: 148518532546.jpg (485x481, 34.72K)

Attached: imgonnabobyou.png (1431x1075, 1.89M)

==ATLANTIS HAS BEEN FOUND=
It’s the Richart Structure or Eye of the Sahara, as said.
The location fits every last detail provided by Plato, who as mentioned, is the source of the legend.
You're more or less on the right track. The comet you're referring to is the clovis comet. It was suspected to have ended the younger dryas and to have caused all the global flood myths that point to about 12,000 years ago. Until 2015, when we actually found the impact crater, and geologists all over the world went to work investigating. There is now a concencus among even mainstream geologists that this theory was true all along. I also think this was the very flood that wiped out not just Atlantis, but most of human civilization at the time.

It was an island nation with the largest empire in the world at the time that it existed, according to Plato. Nothing metaphorical or allegorical about it.
Again, is right too.

Both wrong. Do your research anons, this theory is absolutely air tight. Yeah it's Africa today, but it wasn't Africa 12000 fucking years ago. The surrounding land used to be an island, the evidence that it used to be surrounded by sea bed is irrefutable. There are fucking whale carcasses by the hundreds over here for fucks sake.

You are right and sound genuinely curious. Look into the eye of the Sahara. Seriously, this is actually it.

According to Plato, Egypt was a colony under Atlantian rule.

Its late and I'm phone posting so I want to wrap this up. Its likely Atlantis has some connection to ancient Aryans and RH- blood, and possibly even hermetic philosophy too. RH- blood around the world to this day geographically is near where Atlantis was, the eye of the Sahara. A few patches in Africa, with the largest concentration being the basque people. All locations are ose to the eye of the Sahara. The basque people also have a unique language of unknown origin, and get this, they beleive themselves to have descended from Atlantis.

Atlantis may have existed, but it was never in this reality.

no thats not true, you are dumb as fuck. incredible is an emotional reaction, a type of mental reaction. something can be incredible because of the known loss, u can see that it was huge and we dont know what was lost but that it was much.

Attached: Abraham_Africanus.PNG (576x866, 180.78K)

SAGE for historical narratives that are faker than outer space. Atlantis is whitewash of a not so distant past.

No it is not the eye of Sahara.
It was a big fucking continent between Europe and America. The eye of Sahara is a couple of kilometers. Do you think that Atlantis was just a tiny Island? Oh you are naive.
What about Lemuria faggot? It's the other eye of Sahara?
checked
THIS
READ MIGUEL SERRANO
Blavatsky has very great things about Atlantis too. It was channeled to her from the past by an Atlantean priest. It is hard to read because of the difference in wording. Blavatsky has a lot of her literature still redacted because she got the biggest secrets of history channeled to her, by some high priests who knew how the creation of the Universe happened from who knows what fucking realm. It talks about numbers a lot and it sounds like gibberish without a good encyclopedia for understanding the old words.

You mean North? Even Plato says it is "beyond the North wind" (the arctic vortex)
Hyperborea got swallowed up by the sea.

Um…
Can I see it?

Damn the number gods blessed me.
Anyaway if anybody is interested in a meshup of all the info on Atlantis here's a long video explaining the story of Humanity and the cycle of the 7 Root races. The rule of 7, and the 8th is a new octave.

Don't plastics prove that this is the most advanced we've gotten? Not that this disproves Atlantis being advanced

Just yesterday NASA released that they have now found yet another large impact crater under the ice on Greenland which they believe was also part of the same event which created the Hiawatha crater.

Two large crater striking that close to the ice shelf back to back with one crater being over 19 miles long. This really raises the extremely highly chance that a global flood truly did occur and the cause was a mass ice melt from the northern shelf which could have raised sea levels tremendously within… shit… probably minutes given how hot those impact events run.

It would have also (easily) caused a massive tidal wave which would have rocked anything in that general region and probably is the cause of the western coast of Africa now being a desert with intact whale bones (non fossilized) being found. Such an impact would have thrown water inland for many miles and sealife along with it. That impact event changed the entire world within minutes.

back your claim, carrot-top.

On top of this I seem to recall that the ancient Sumerians wrote about a fire in the sky which was a low moving impact event which cruised close to the ground only to impact far more north but in its path it destroyed everything in its wake with fire. It makes me wonder if these two events were the same thing.

Plato was very specific in the name as well was his counterpart from Egypt. They were also very specific with the location which doesn't add up to Doggerland in my eyes but points to an area west or southwest of Spain.

My money is on the western coast of Africa with Carthage being a (once) colony city of Atlantis only to later become its own city state with those who survived. The description of Carthage is very near identical to the description of Atlantis in terms of circular land use so that always made me believe that Carthage was a colony and followed similar building strategies as Atlantis. Ironically the Eye of the Sahara looks very similar, in terms of building shape, to what Carthage was said to look like which links the two as far as I am concerned and puts Carthage as a colony and the Eye of the Sahara as the once site of either Atlantis or yet another colony. If we follow Plato's exact statement that would put Atlantis somewhere between Africa and North America.

Atlantis the “myth” refers to the stories passed down through 13,000 years of the First Civilization, which was white, had outposts around the world, and was probably beginning to hit the Bronze Age. It fell when the ice caps melted at the end of the last Ice Age and flooded the coastlines of the world 200 miles inland and 400 feet deep. Remember that even today, 75% of the world’s population lives within 200 miles of the coasts. It wasn’t an “immediate” flood, but it was too fast to adapt to the changes, and all our original cities were lost, with all the infrastructure they provided.

This event so scarred humanity that we remember it today in all of our history books. The Bible calls it The Flood, for example. And every other culture on Earth has a “global flood” story that we’re told is a “myth” today, because the politically correct narrative about the start of human development says we only developed agriculture 8000 years ago. And that’s patent fucking nonsense, given new physical evidence we’ve found.

Yes but it is only the western part of Atlantis

All the flood myths are from the catastrophe of Atlantis yes. Ice caps may be the cause, because there's no other good explanation yet. There's historical records of multiple comets hitting the Earth at different places which caused the sudden change in climate.

The eye of Sahara is only a tiny spec of Atlantis which in most part sank many millions of years ago and some of it became part of other continents. Parts of Hyperborea got destroyed but some terrain is part of Europe, Russia, Greenland and Iceland. Humanity is millions of years old.

The stones of Gobekli Tepe record a comet passing by at that time, and we just found the craters caused by the asteroid impacts of the Younger Dryas Event (long theorized by one of the few real archaeologists left to have sparked the end of the ice age) a couple of months ago in Greenland. It was definitely a flood.

Do you know where I can read more on Blavatsky's records? I want to read it all.

I've heard here and there that once upon a time there was a pole shift. What's the actual evidence for it?

The sun has a micro nova every 12000ish years and heats the planet up and kills 90% of everything and melts all the ice. Atlantis was the most advanced civilization before the last event.
The next one is due fairly soon, this is also why the *elite* are building underground bunkers in South America.
They've known for like 50 years and will never release the info publicly because of panic.
Nothing we do matters and we're all going to die in the next 100 years

The Earth doesn't have a perfect circular path around the sun and it's actually a very odd path that it takes with some period drawing it closer to the sun than other periods. This also happens every 14 or so thousand years where the Earth is at the closest point. During this period also is when the Earth is the most venerable to a small solar nova causing issues.

It always amuses me that the climate change morons are so hellbent on their narrative of this being some man made issue when the truth is these cycles have been taking place for millions upon millions of years. Still though, technologically advanced civilizations are very difficult to kill off and even if the Sun nails the Earth again, which it undoubtedly will sooner or later, mankind will very likely live on as it did the last time around. However, the entire planet lines will be redrawn just as it did the last time as well. If Atlantis was truly a powerful lead empire it's collapse opened the door for what came next. The interesting thing I always found was the limited yet compelling data that showed the whatever empire was in control (Atlantis for example) was much more globally connected than I think we give credit for which would have taken a seriously advanced civilization to pull off. I personally believe mankind is at its apex in advancement right now BUT it does make me wonder just how advanced that ancient group truly was if it had an iron lock on the entire world.

100% demoralized.

I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying. Plastics are fucking everywhere. The ancients never produced plastics.

sage

In the case anyone is interested in this theory, it is called the Milankovitch Cycle theory.

Mauritania prohibits any sort of excavation and research on this territory. Even the locals dont have permission to do that.

All the characteristics of that place is quite matching with the description of Platon.

But keep in mind that Platon could have been kiked. The person talked with Platon about Atlantis might be a kike that wants to cover up the reality. Why would you let a Greek learn about their past?

I think he gives other hints as well. The 9000 year prior would mean end of Lower Dryas period which would mean (likely) Greenland asteroid which lines up with global flood theory.

ascendingpassage.com/plato-atlantis-timaeus.htm

I think the most compelling evidence though and one we can truly dig into is that he brought up a major conflict between them and the inner areas (Greece, Egypt, etc). Ancient Egyptians were pretty fucking good when it came to recording events so somewhere in their hieroglyphs is our answer.

This entire fucking thread is full of /x/-level nonsense. I shouldn't have expected anything else from you lot.

No you fucking twat, Atlantis was the capital city of the nation of Atlantic, and the size of the rings of the Richart Structure just happen to be identical to what Plato describes, along with the surrounding geography. It's located on a massive plateau, surrounded by desert which is full of the remains of sea life. The plateau was the island. Literally every detail provided by every credible source perfectly fits this location, while no other location even fits 1/4 of the criteria. Don't just dismiss this when you haven't even looked at the evidence yet. The theory is air fucking tight and your arguments show how ignorant you really are on the subject.