Golem turns on kikes, greatest kvetching in months on twitter begins

Ilhan Omar said, "It's all about the shekels, baby."

Source: twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1094747501578633216

US congresswoman Ilhan Omar, a famed Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) supporter, pointed an accusatory finger at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), saying the organization is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel.

Omar made the comment in a tweet on Sunday evening American time sparking immediate backlash, with tweeters accusing Omar of going down a slippery slop by linking AIPAC with the negative antisemitic stereotype of Jewish people's false obsession with money. She was posting in response to a tweet by follower Glenn Greenwald, who wrote that "it's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans."
ADVER

archive.fo/o7tgy

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=fxGKwnP7snU
twitter.com/IlhanMN
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/1094786748352208896
archive.fo/JtaG5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's an honorary/esoteric Aryan

Jews were on our side the whole time

the amount of kvetching on this status is brightening my day.
the leftists are tearing her apart and out come the racist anti-muslim posts from people claiming this is a racist post.

this is beautiful

every other post on this tweet is a blue checkmark loosing their shit.

Funny how they cry anti-Semitism at the drop of a hat

no comments are even attempting to defend aipac; nothing claiming jews don't buy politicians

Exactly because it's quite obviously true that AIPAC has undue influence. "Please delete this" is basically all they can say. So this is the power of the Jews? I'd I had a Twitter I'd be dropping red pills on them

invidio.us/watch?v=fxGKwnP7snU

Shitskins turning on kikes makes me so happy. That's what you get, you little rat nosed niggers.

Kill yourself.

Why the fuck are people called "Omar" allowed into US politics in the first place? I know the Jews wormed their way into the system but do you guys really need to help your own enemies?

is a four-letter word

in this particular instance it seems to be biting the leftists in the ass; which is why they want mexicans flooding over the border and less muslims. mexicans are not naturally anti-semetic.

funny thing is most jews are leftists; there must be a wider plan, probably just evacuate back to isreal once the area is destroyed. the jews heavily supported muslim immigration in europe, and now many are going to isreal to escape the muslim horde.

maybe they think once they become "americanized" they will loose the anti-semitism or their leftist brainwashing will work, but it will not. the typical muslim seems to be less susceptible to leftist brainwashing.

they do love the free shit though. they almost wouldn't be bad if they didn't vote solid left for gibs. i imagine most want to be armed, they hate niggers, they don't support women's rights, or abortion; it's the gibs, and the natural hate the right has for them when they get here that steers them away from the right wing.

well maybe not in this specific case because the somali's are all niggers, but arabs are not fans of niggers

Attached: 1401520238053.jpg (608x482 39.01 KB, 341.67K)

So far the jews aren't denying they bribe politicians.

Bump because the yids are now bumping ancient threads to slide this topic.

look at her recent retweets
twitter.com/IlhanMN

she's doubling and trippling down

Chelsea clinton kvetched and she does seem to be bowing down to the clintons before she ends up in a body bag

twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/1094786748352208896

I think their plan is still to attach themselves to China when America can no longer support them.

Must be weak-blooded kikes to not lie blatantly in the face of obvious truth.

Keep in mind that non-whites don't have that white guilt propaganda instill on them, so they will inevitably go ham on those kikes.

I think they'll just invoke the Samson Option once they're entirely out of non-white western countries. There's no point in reasoning with a low IQ demographic.

This would be a good opportunity to post infographics about the holocaust and kikes have influence in media and governments. It'll make them look bad if internet nazis agree with them.

She was an esoteric Aryan playing 5D chess against the jews.

Attached: 146974086123.png (339x273, 126.76K)

mein sides are in orbit

This is our time to strike!!

Attached: Privilege 2.png (1280x1920 134.17 KB, 1.48M)

Attached: Privilege 4.png (1280x1720 179.64 KB, 1.36M)

Attached: Privilege 6.png (1280x1920 378.34 KB, 2.01M)

Attached: Privilege 8.png (1251x2007 366.95 KB, 335.72K)

jews are fucking pathetic.

Attached: Privilege 10.png (1280x1920 1.35 MB, 1.01M)

she's an arab, working with (((them))) as they have done for 1,500 years. Islam has been the sword arm of jewry since the beginning. Do your reading.

Arab immigrants will be antijewish, hopefully they will attack jews more than us, easy to beat that since its almost zero attacks.

Even back in the 70's when I was really getting the jew reality shoved in my face I could see what they wanted; they don't want a nice orderly lawful society like you or me. They don't want a place where children can grow up in innocence. They want a vast squalid favela where anything goes and far above it in their heavily defended luxurious stockade, in crystal towers they want to lord it over the scum below in their tarpaper and corrugated iron roofed shacks with rivers of shit running down the middle of the alleys. In this atmosphere of free for all, of anything goes then they can enjoy their most foul lusts untrammeled by any moral judges pointing the finger at them. In their minds the most beautiful flowers blossom on the dung heap. They're rats that love burrowing into that dung heap and they become most ill tempered, peevish when you take a shovel and disturb them in their dark dens of filth and iniquity.

Attached: joe3.jpg (1000x1116 88.89 KB, 150.83K)

This is what their religion promises them, after all.

Attached: joe7.jpg (548x400 147.21 KB, 105.69K)

Kikes know they're dirt, everything they do is to try to prove they aren't by tearing everything down in a jealous rage. They are the crab bucket race and will not suffer any attack against their fragile undeserved egos.

Note the article talking about all the people at Joe's funeral; judges, police, and politicians. Over 800 people. That whore house was Vancouver's real city hall where Mayor Hume and Police Chief Don Winterton and little jew rat future billionaire Jimmy Pattison hung out. I talked to old guys from those days and that whore house was THE place where all the big deals went down. You could get rich just drinking and whore fucking and making friends there.

Jimmy Pattison started out washing cars in a car lot. Now he's worth 7 billion and he even hosted GHWBush and the British PM on his 25 million yacht.

Attached: joe11.jpg (643x1313 221.83 KB, 147.73K)

Precisely this. Capped for posterity.

Attached: flowers on a dung heap.PNG (1442x440, 268.9K)

Arabs/Muslims have no qualms about working with Jews when it suits their interests. Their religions are closer to each other than either are to Christianity.

Can anyone find that clip subbed in English?

Hahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-081152_Samsung Internet.jpg (1075x296, 78.64K)

Pottery.

Isn't it ridiculous that white americans are such israeli asskissers, that they have to wait for a muslim woman to enter their politics for someone to finally speak against kikes?

If you go extinct, you deserve it. Don't complain, it's all on you.

I think there's already two yids in China's government. The Chinese police also treat the Muslims living in the east of their country like dirt, random arrests, closing mosques, imams disappearing in the night, Guess the Euro and Amero-yids have learned not to shit where they eat the hard way.

Golem conditioning is breaking.
Fire up those twitter accounts.

Attached: sd.png (720x791, 160.85K)

We influence the government? Last I checked I was being told to check my white privilege and to stop oppressing brown people by living. This is quite the development.

Kikes want to destroy everything because they believe the acts of awareness, existence, and creation are abominations. They believe that their god is broken into scattered pieces embedded throughout the world, and the only way to re-assemble and reunite with their god is to free those pieces by destroying everything (Tikkun Olam). That is why kikes never engage in productive work or generate real wealth or create truly aspirational art. They only engage in destructive scavenging, scam-based economics and empty nonsensical distractions, all in their attempts to stay as comfortable as possible on top of it all while simultaneously forcing everything into decline and decay.

hehe

Attached: gas the kikes race war now.png (600x700, 41.36K)

Does she know about the USS Liberty?

Now if only a non-commie White would have the balls to say this.

BAHAHAH! Women.

This is hard to say, we've gotten 9/11. The 2008 housing collapse and a muslim president. Not everything was the jew but maybe 80% is with a bit of the muslim thrown in,

Less than 24 hours later. Beyond sad.

Tis a shame too. Now there’ll be blood and the leftists will devour her in self cannibalistic tendencies. The damage is already done. Her apologizing is only going to add more fuel to the fire. Not to mention she’s going to go dark and disappear for “reconditioning”

The Golem has apologized to her makers but it’s too late, AIPAC is trending. Bad Golem!

Attached: C42C8ED0-BECA-43DA-8FD7-81417EA1080D.png (666x1024 197.8 KB, 115.33K)

at least she didnt have the gall to mention the Germans and the ever so powerful Amish Lobby. Fucking cunt.

I would unironically vote for her. She has bigger balls than Rand Paul when it comes to standing up to Jewish pressure.

wtf I love Somalis now

Many Somali women are hot

Agreed,As a whiteman I don't mind dicking them.

Wow that is some juicy fuckin shit man.
Just…. wow

Attached: 1528598533162.jpg (580x357, 57.13K)

< names the jew
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, AMIRITE GOY ?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190212-103820_Brave.jpg (1403x1743, 774.6K)

I don't get why Americans support Israel either.

Lel. My sides.

STOP reading siege and START being a white liberal

Attached: 1526397805131.jpg (252x252, 13.28K)

FACE THE OVEN FIRE YOU HELPED BUILD KIKES

Attached: 5B146B30-E5FC-459D-BF4D-3DB23B2EF6DE.jpeg (400x387, 19.74K)

IT'S AFRAID

archive.fo/JtaG5

I wonder if Omar will fold under all this pressure. AOC already did this shortly after winning the Democratic primary in her district. And does anyone remember Cynthia McKinney? Or what about Marc Lamont Hill?

Attached: p0uoikl.png (1046x840 28.93 KB, 164.84K)

HE'S SPOKEN

Attached: resign.jpg (1070x1399, 744.3K)

"The third world war must be fomented between christians and muslims''…

Check'd and kek'd. It's beautiful in it's own right to see the kikes golems turning on them and actually pointing out the noses. Now it's just a matter of who is lower on the victim hierarchy.

Attached: thumbsupapproval.jpg (240x240, 6.4K)

If any MAGA turd hasn't realized his president is a kike, now is the time

Alright, that's it. Im voting for muslims from now on. Fuck you trump you zionist pos.

Is that you trying to blend in, "Beto" O'rourke?